Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Star Light, Star Bright [M]

Started by visualspice, June 15, 2014, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The man paused just at the brink of her pooling desire. And such lust grew within like a flame, and burned between her legs like lava. Her lips had parted, a gasp hung deep with her throat and slowly she grit her teeth at him, though the sparkle of a smile was in her eyes.

But then she thought back to his words and grinned up at him, taking his hand and coaxing it to smooth over her left breast, before guiding him to lay it down flat, fingers open.
"From the heart. I sing from in here," she told him, guiding his hand to squeeze her breast. "And the words form, and then I have the lyrics come out from here.." And she took his other hand, guiding it to her lips as she licked and kissed at the tips of his fingers before sucking lightly on the tips of two.

Her hips were now rocking, nursing the tip of his sex with her own. And Gods it felt divine. And though it appeared as if she were excited about him, what had started the flame of desire was truly in that song- her real passion-
and this? This was just a nice quip of ecstasy.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He could feel the fire and it burned hotly as he watched her eyes, her expression as he now lay beneath her.  His thumb played with the bottom of her lip as she teased his fingers and he gently pulled his fingers out from her lips and grabbed his member, pushing it further into her, an inch at a time.  "That is quite intriguing," he panted, his other hand holding her hips.  He touched up along her belly, back to her breast and gently massaging it as his hips bucked up underneath her.  "Nothing could sound so lovely unless it came from the heart," he whispered.  "That I can understand completely."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Yes," she panted, feeling her body tremble as each inch of him was fed into her. "But we're here for a completely carnal reason. And I can assure you, this sort of entertainment," and she held onto the small of his back and grunted as she forced him nearly all the way into her- then slid him out, almost completely, his sex now slick with her. "Is something we'll both fully enjoy."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He moaned loudly, body shuddering at the motion, as his body recovered from entry.  "Good," he panted underneath her.  He met his hips flush to her, slide within her again, slowly, sensually to feel every turgid inch of him until they were flush together and gently rocked his hips against hers, undulating them.  His hands continued their explorations, roaming across her back and slipping across her breasts, rubbing at a nipple here and there. His mouth dragged across her neck, finding the base of her throat and nursing there.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

His swollen cock fit into her tight body, but it seemed just barely, and she adored each inch of him. Being a Peach, she had slept with a countless number of men, and though each man seemed to think a like, it was always fun to find herself with a new boy. Though Chagall was hardly a 'boy' by any means,a nd his natural pelvic thrusting proved that.

She pursed her lips as she felt his hands all over her body, moaning softly herself as she felt the intense burning pleasure from their joined sex.
"Every inch of you feels divine," she told him through hot breaths that splayed across his chest. She began to kiss there, then to his shoulder and neck, where she paused, their bodies flush as she rocked her hips wth him, pausing with her lips agape so she could lightly grate her teeth against his ear.

"Just let me know what you want. This is your fantasy- and I will be your desire."

Lion

His heart was ready to pound out of his chest as he turned them over on their sides and hoisted her hip higher onto his.  "Just you.  I came a long way just for you," he murmured.  "Talk really gets around you know." 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight could't lie. She was thrilled by the idea, and the new position, she adored. Being on her side allowed his hard sex to slide against all of the sensitive folds of her sex, against her clit, and hitting just the right angles inside her body to get hr to begin to writhe and moan.
"Well, I hope I won't disappoint," she moaned, her body rising and falling along his pleasure as her skin began to get covered in a light array of sweat, which mingled with the soft glitter she had painted upon her flesh, and due to their joining, her paying customer would began soon coated in it as well. But that was the least of their worries, for now, she focused on the pleasure of her man, and tried not to let her own pleasure consume her as she pursed her lips and arched her back, keeping the angle just right and allow him to fuck her at whatever speed he liked.

Lion

Chagall took things slow, meticulous, with attention to detail as he always did with nearly everything.  He could feel the tightening of her walls, the slickness of her sex allowing him to slip through with ease and he felt where certain strokes made her body tremble more.  He wanted her to moan, to shiver, to shake and he stroked her slowly but senually, each undulatin with intent.

He gripped the small of her back, pushing his cock deeper into her and pulling back out but not all the way, listening to her body and letting her feel all of him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

He was cruel in his speed, though she could appreciate the art in his movements. He was taking her in a way each of their bodies could properly taste the other one, his dick moving into her where she could feel every inch of him as it drove her mad. Most men were hasty, quick and almost dirty in the way they fucked, so very rarely did she get a man willing to pay to make an art of it, to actually want to play it out and enjoy the task, rather than fuck her as many times as he could and cum needlessly and frantically. Though a man taking her like a fevered animal was nice in it's own way, the fact this man took his time began to elicit deep throated moans as her body began to build towards the pooling burning rush of her own peak of desire. And she couldn't help but wonder how much this man sought to pay for this, and recalling that this was no lover but a paying customer made her sex tremble and nearly put her over the edge.

Lion

Sweat beaded up on his forehead, and sparkled here and there with glitter where he pressed his face into her chest.  And on his lips where his mouth pressed to her breasts, running his tongue here and there.  He took his time to appreciate every part of her, roaming up to her neck with wet kisses, moving his hips in unison with hers.  He could feel her trembling and pulled her leg up higher onto his hips as his lips met to hers, drinking her deeply, as he were more than a patron at the Randy Peach.  Just because he was paying her for this didn't mean that both of them couldn't enjoy the pleasure.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

With her leg hiked up, it offered him better access, and a deeper angle and she could not contain the pleasure that was coursing through her, building up and her sex began to pulsate irradicately as she came, tossing her head back as she sang.

Lion

If only that was all she would sing then.  He wasn't nearly finished with her and the night was young.  Chagall was not yet sated as he coaxed her into another position, guiding her to lay on her belly as he moved behind her, pulling her legs up around his hips and gently pushed his large cock into her sex from another angle.  He continued his cruel pace, slow and steady, holding her hips as he gently moved within her.  Her song was beautiful indeed, and he wondered how long she could sing in one night.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"By the Gods, you're a cruel man," she murmured against the bed sheets as she sucked in a breath and moaned. "And I realize how rude it has been of me," she spoke through a pant. "Not to gt your name so that I can sing of your praises when you take me to heaven again." Because he knew just how to treat a lady, and her desire was already beginning to burn again.

Lion

Chagall chuckled, working his hips slowly against hers, feeling where he had gotten to her before and favoring the other sides he had neglected.  "My name doesn't really matter does it?" he murmured.  "Your lovely voice is praise enough.  But if you must call me something, Willem will suffice."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I'll call you whatever you desire," she purred, but her words ended in a moan as the end of his dick got buried into her sensitive spot, nice and deep. "If Willem is what you wish, Willem I will scream." And she dug her fingers into the bed, body positioned and propped firmly- letting him take her at his leisure, even as the sinful pooling of pleasure began to build with crazed intensity again.

Lion

Chagall had always favored Willem as one of his many many aliases.  There were often so many to choose from it was difficult to decide, but the choice was made and he now focused all the more on the task at hand.  His hands gripped her hips, pulling them up higher against his, coaxing her legs to wrap around tighter with seething pressure, moving his hard cock deep within her sex.  "But what about...what you desire, hmm?" he murmured.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight obeyed, keeping a tight grip around him that was all but crushing, but not enough to hurt her customer. But at his words, she whimpered, because..
deep down, she wanted someone to sate her own desires-
but also someone who came to her, from the heart. Her songs were written based on dreams, based on a freedom, a life she could never have, and intermingled with the reality she was now far too well suited and trained for. So at such a notion, her sex tense and gripped his as she gasped.
"If.. if you were here just to give me what I desired, would I not be paying you?" she moaned, but by the heavens, this was tortuous, but good, and she loved it all the more because... well, with a man who actually asked about her, it was so much easier to play pretend.

Lion

"What does it matter?" he grunted from behind her.  "We are both in the mood for sex.  Does it not make the act all the sweeter if we both are sated in what we desire?"  He chuckled, a vibration that coursed through him as he moaned.  His body leaned over hers, hands on either side of hers, arching her back a little, as he continued to work within her.  At times he would change pace, move faster, then slower again, adjusting his hips to favor different angles.  "Would it be so bad?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Starlight all but buried her face into her arm and hair, reveling in the way he took her and tightening up her sex as she felt herself growing near another peak. One thing about her profession was she knew her body so intimately that, as he stated- does it not make the job sweeter for her to enjoy it too? She licked her lips and smiled, teeth showing behind painted lips and she gripped onto his sex even tighter now with her own.
"I suppose you're right," she panted. "But just keep fucking me. It feels amazing."

Lion

He moaned behind her at the tightening of her sex around his swollen member.  He was usually a hard man to please, but she was a professional, that much he knew and it showed in her own motions.  He laughed, he couldn't help himself and worked a little harder in her, putting more effort in his thrusts as they grew a little more hungered and he panted harder.  "Like this?" he murmured.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: