Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hell or Highwater [M]

Started by visualspice, March 21, 2014, 11:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She felt safer with him there, as if she could forget all the traumas she had faced. And part of her wanted to forget, to live a blissful life without the pain and baggage of being a human mage in her predicament. Her belly burned a moment, thinking back to what they once shared in the past and had both shared together in the bed not too long ago.

She felt so vulnerable and shamed that she felt so needed by him. Even still, she found herself stepping in closer to him as well and closing her eyes, just letting herself immerse in the moment.
At the warmth of his form so close to her, the sound of the running waters just below their feet, and the cool, refreshing winds carrying the scent of pine through the valley.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Mercuxio parted his hand from her grip only to wrap his arm around her shoulders.

"How are you feeling?" He murmured.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Frustrated," she admitted, smiling at him briefly before turning away and closing her eyes again. The winds felt nice through her hair.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He leaned into her head, kissing her brow.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She looked up into his face. For a long while she said nothing, but found herself saying nothing more than the truth.
"I want you to make love to me. As if it's the last time we can here on earth."

Lion

[Because bridges, wind, and pine air freshener makes every woman wild with passion xD]

Merric nodded slowly, turned to face her front to front, bring his arm around her so that he held her.  "Okay," he murmured.  "Did you have a locale in mind?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She laughed softly at her query.
"I would have presumed a bed.." she went on, smiling up at him.

Lion

"That sounds okay to me," he murmured.  "I don't suppose however you'd want to head back to that stifling room.  We can find another village up along this road."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"And make me wait?" she asked, drawing herself closer to him as she smiled at him, really smiled. "Although I suppose good things are worth the wait."

Lion

"We could make love here.  Although the bridge does seem rather chilly," he chuckled, leaning in to kiss her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She sighed through the kiss and leaned into him.
"Or I could just stand here with you all day," she admitted, smoothing a warm hand up his chest.

Lion

"That would probably be more tiring than making love," he whispered, and turned his arms around to embrace her to him.  His hold was strong, betraying the simple outlook his priesthood might have given him.  "Attalia, I never stopped loving you," he managed to say, feeling his face and entire body grow hot.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She stiffened at his words, as the words hit her like hot lead, that soon trickled down in heated trickles through her limbs. But she didn't say anything. Perhaps she needn't. She simply looked up into his eyes, cupped his face and whispered, "I know." Before she kissed him softly, sweetly, then again with more hunger and need.

Lion

[When Attalia pulls a 'Han Solo']

Mercuxio met her kiss with growing fire.  He didn't say anything further because the only thing on his mind was this moment, feeling her, falling back into what it felt like to hold her all those years ago.
He sighed with a feeling of faint relief.  He realized then how much he missed her, what he'd missed by leaving, what they'd both lost in the years past.  Perhaps now was not the best time to become nostalgic but he couldn't help himself.

In the midst of that kiss, he broken it with a needy breath, looking into her eyes and seeing the young woman he'd been meant to marry all those years ago, the ice of his eyes melting with the reddened heat that burned behind them.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her eyes looked deep within his own, pausing only just a moment to cup his cheek before she devoured his lips with her own. Tongue pushed his mouth open and shoved into his mouth, wrestling and seeking his out as she pulled herself flush against his body.

"Take me. Run away with me.  let's live our lives our own way."

Lion

The tearing within him was maddening.  But the feel of her body was real and Mercuxio wrapped her tightly to him, as if the very wind and water might carry her away.  He kissed her deeply, hungrily until he could taste her on himself.  He whimpered at those words.

"I...I will," he found himself saying, giving into the need to be free of his binds, of his oaths.  "I'm yours Attalia.  I always was."   Mercuxio pulled away only to take the reins of his horse in one hand and hold Attalia around the waist with the other, walking across the bridge forward, not looking back the way they came.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The flutter in her heart made her feel as if she were floating, and she hardly noticed as he guided her away. It all seemed but a dream, her hand slipping down to his before she squeezed it affectionately before leaning into his side.

Lion

Something in the air left a residue of unease.  The idyllic rush of the water was in stark contrast to the ominous feeling left behind them.  Mercuxio forced himself to look ahead however, keeping Attalia close to him with an arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, as they walked.  "Did you eat before you went on your walk?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She shook her head.
"No, I haven't eaten. But I can't say I have much of an appetite for food." Her eyes strayed towards the waters, recalling her own connection to it before she looked away.
"I guess if we're to travel it'd be wise to eat something."

Lion

"I have something you can nibble on.  It's not much," Merric said.  After pausing to rummage through his bags, he found a wrap of bread and jerky, offering it to her. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn