Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dragon Blooded

Started by Jounin64, May 20, 2015, 03:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

"I didn't do anything, we're high up in the mountains, people tend to go insane." Nezhir explains while he walks up to the man he's been hunting and ends his struggle with a bullet between the eyes. He grabs a scimitar and cut's Ajul's head off slinging his head over his shoulder by his hair." He starts walking back to Yuuki. "We have our bounty get your boot and let's head out of this hell hole."

Draconian

Yuuki actually had to stop himself from laughing even as a man was brutally murdered. "You're from the desert. Just because you heard tales of cold mountains doesn't mean they're all true." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the gross head, "So you're racist and you think mountains make people crazy." A grin and he started to follow Nezhir again, shaking his head, way too entertained by the situation.

Xala of course, simply faded into the snow, moving quickly behind a tree until the strange pair left. Not having come looking for a fight, she took notice of their appearance and fled the night.

Jounin64

Nezhir scowls at Yuuki. "Not tales but logic, if you are unprepared in an isolated area and you run out of resources you go into a primal state to survive...its basic knowledge."

Suddenly Nezhir and Yuuki were stopped by two men with glazed over eyes. Nezhir carefully watched to see what they would do. He wasn't sure, but it sounded like they were saying "All hail the queen."

Draconian

"Mhmm..." Yuuki rolled his eyes, and stopped dead. All hail the queen? He shook his head 'no' and then looked at Nezzie. "Are these guy's... Uh... Friends of yours?" Not one to pick fights first (he was a pacifist at heart) he waited, looking towards Nezhir, the head his new buddy was carrying and then back to the guys.

Jounin64

"Ha! Why would I know people out here, these people are blocking our way...No bounty no kill, but that doesn't mean I can't hurt them." Nezhir aims his gun at one of.their knees and fires, but his bullet disappeared as soon as he shot.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you boys should know better than to enter MY territory and steal MY fledgling." A woman with messy black hair, the same makeup as the other woman and a baby dragon skull as a headdress appears out of the snow. "Oh Xala be a dear and get rid of these pests."

Draconian

"You're gonna run out of bullets if you keep shootin' that thing." Yuuki said quietly, giving Nezhir an unamused look. Looking towards the woman, making sure to get an eyefull of what chest he could before he drew his own sword, frowning.

Xala on the other hand, was up in a tree, laying between two branches. She just cackled, "You brought two brain dead lackey's along, you think I'm gonna exert effort into this? I spill blood for you often enough. I'm content to watch." And she smiled at the woman from her perch in the tree while Yuuki glared up at her and glanced back at the woman.

"Nezhir. This is all your fault. 'No, don't go back down there! You'll die! oh look a fire let's go there, it'll be fine. maybe they're friendly." Yuuki frowned at him, his sword still drawn, "This is so all your fault."

Jounin64

"I said to prepare for hostility didn't I? So let me talk our way out of this we obviously can't win in a fight" Nezhir whispers to Yuuki.

Aveline scowls at Xala then looks back at the intruders. "Now what are you two going on about don't you know it's rude to whisper in front of your host?"

Nezhir puts his gun away and looks right at the crazed woman. "Since we stole your fledgling we could take his place as a trade, we can be your eyes and ears in Essyrn for whatever this cult is."

Draconian

How easy would it be to just... Go back down the mountain? Yuuki gave a look to the man, frowning deeply. He should have just taken off when he could, this was getting down right silly

At the scowl, Xala blew a kiss, still relaxing in her tree.

Yuuki jerked up and held his hands up, "He'll do it. I'm just following him."

Jounin64

Aveline walks over to Yuuki and lifts his chin gently with a claw from her cestus (clawed glove) "Hehehe looks like we have a sub here, I like men who follow." She drops his chin then looks at Nezhir.

"I don't accept your offer, but I will make you a new deal. Kill a dragon and bring its corpse to me...you have until the end of this month before I hunt you...better collect your bounty quickly."

With that Aveline's guards moved out of the way. Nezhir looks at Yuuki, his smug smile concealed under silk as he shakes Aveline's hand in agreement and starts walking down.

Draconian

Eugh, she was touching him. Yuuki frowned, leaning his head back and giving the woman a hesitant look. He wasn't sure if that was an insult or a backhanded compliment, either way, he just wanted to go. Sure, the guy took care of the issue, sounds good.

Yuuki gave Nezhir a look, frowning slightly, watched the guards move out of the way and he followed the other man closely, shaking his head all the while. Finally he spoke up, "Well, there's the guys head, you did all the work, how's about you just.. Carry on your merry way and I'll, uh, go home."

Jounin64

Nezhir gives him a sharp look."You do realize we have to return here after collecting the bounty right? You heard her, we have one month to kill a dragon and I'd rather kill a dragon once then deal with crazed cultists for the rest of my life."

Draconian

Yuuki returned the sharp look and then just laughed. "What makes you think we're going to be doing that?" He crossed his arms over his chest, "One, they'll have to know where you are for you to deal with them. Two, they're fucking crazy. Three, you agreed to it. Not me."  Giving Nezhir a look he shook his head slightly, "I came here for a bounty, you killed it. Take the whole goddamn reward, I don't care. I'm not risking my life and disappointing the people I love by never going home."

Jounin64

"Love? Love?!" With that Nezhir gave off a cackling laugh. "Love is a lie a false emotion so they can use you. If my parents loved me why did they sell me to slavery once they lost their fortune? If my master truly loved me like a son then why did he throw me into the coliseum? And all my friends in the coliseum why were they so eager to kill me? Stop dreaming, no one cares if we die, we just follow our roles and that's it."

By then they were a mile away from the bottom. "I have caravan waiting for me in the closest town come with me if you want half or don't if your backing out of the deal, but either way I will be back here...she never said anything about how old the dragon has to be...so should be easy."

Draconian

What a jaded man. "Yeah well, there's one person that I love and damn if you think your jaded ass and shitty life can convince me that it's not a real feeling." Yuuki couldn't quite process how much he didn't like this man. Still the idea of half even. Yuuki frowned deeply, glaring. "Fine, lead the way, Nezzie."

Jounin64

Nezhir nodded trying to ignore the fact that he is still calling him Nezzie. "Listen I don't dislike you, you showed courage by not backing down from that fight, where the weak would've ran. I've just had my fair share of fights to know when its suicide or not...but maybe I was wrong about you being weak. Life just hasn't kicked you hard enough in the groin yet to wake up...maybe that's a good thing."

Draconian

Yuuki just stared for a moment. This guy. This guy had to be kidding. "Fuckin' excuse me?" he went stone still and just stared. "Just because I haven't let my shitty life leave me jaded and bitter doesn't mean  anything." He glared, "you're just an asshole."

Jounin64

Nezhir stopped with an eyebrow raised. "I was giving you a compliment? I thought you would be honored that you proved me wrong. No one has done that before...we are near the base of the mountain and we will be among citizens again, try to keep your emotions in control. There is a reason why I'm so jaded, you may not get drunk off ale that easily, but the same can't be said about your emotions. So sober up before we get on the caravan.

Draconian

Yuuki waved his hand, "That's not what I'm angry about!" This guy was gonna make him flip, "Just..." He pushed his hands into his hair and pointed at Nezhir with his hand, "Wouldja stop telling me what to do? I think I may have to punch you if you do that again."

Jounin64

"If that's what it takes for you to calm down then go ahead." He pulls down his face wrappings revealing a stone cold expression. "I've been stabbed and slashed multiple times a few punches wont hurt me." Nezhir then stood straight bracing his body.

Draconian

"For the love of!" Yuuki just stared at him, he took a breath and held out his hands, "I'm not going to punch you. I don't want to punch you. Just..." He stared for a moment, "Don't tell me what to do." and he started to walk down to their supposed location, still irritated and angry and he wanted to go home after this bounty! Not go slay a dragon. "How long do you think it'll take to slay a dragon."