Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thunderback Rim: Rider compatible?! [Hiddenblade]

Started by Winters-Feather, June 08, 2015, 08:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

OOC: i forgot Tai had wax in her ears befor. that probably should have been relevent earlier whoops haha

IC: Taiyou arched a brow, saying nothing. She waved cheerfully before heading towards her room. Was the dragon tried to flirt with her? She had to chuckle at that, confused by the formalities that came with THAT one.
When she arrived at her room, Taiyou carefully placed down the saddle and found her travelling mirror that she propped against a wall. As nimbly as she could, she sat down crossed legged and undid her braids, letting her thick locks tumble down her shoulders. Too impatient to braid again, she took  a few locks from both sides of her face and tied it back to a small bun to keep the hair out of her face, letting the rest of her hair down. She switched out her rough gloves for nicer, leather ones. She left her scarf around her neck and  straightened out her clothes. There was no need to change- her millitary clothes served most functions. Still, after a moment's hesitation, she quickly applied khol on her upper lids.

Satisfied with her apperance, she grabbed a purse with her eating utensils in it and made her way to the dining hall.

She was greeted by a massive hall full of dragons all sitting around  large stone tables. Taiyou was happy to find her set might not have had been needed- set up neatly at the ends of each table were  simple plates, goblets, and eating utencils designed for smaller sized visitors. She spotted a couple of elfs chattering while eating what looked like cake, their laughter like bells, unsettling her.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint watched as Taiyou came back, not looking too pretty but well enough for dinner (at least in Flint's opinion). He then began to dine on a large piece of meat that they had began to hand out to the dragons and Flint was more than happy to tear into his piece.

Winters-Feather

Ooc: lol why the ()? Its all on flints opinion anyway .
Ic:

Taiyou had to sit by the elves, as there was no other safe space to sit. after politely exchanging hellos andight conversation it was clear they werenr interested in anybody elses company. So, taiyou dropped conversation and instead listened quietly to the dragons discuss politics, xchange stories and flying tips, and the most puzzling jokes amd riddles she had ever heard. Despite their size, the dragon cheifs made delicate dessets and roasted meats for the little ones, a hecalled the Two leggers. Taiyou was beyond delighted and ate and drank to her fil.
After a while when taiyou was starting to grow bored, she rose to her feer, deciding to visit her dragon,sleeping or nay. but first,she had to find flint.

It took her a while because she half expected him to be in man form.
"Excuse me," she called out politely from behind him.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint was still eating when he heard Taiyou call and turned his head towards her while still gnawing on his meat. He tilted his head in question as he continued to gnaw on it being that he didn't want to talk with food in his mouth.

Winters-Feather

"Hi," Taiyou said, glad she got his attention without having to shout too loudly.
"I'm retiring for tonight," she said. "Meet me at my cave after breakfast, okay? Enjoy the rest of the party!"

With that she left the room and walked in the dimly lit caves towards where Shioko was being kept. She found him half asleep, rousing a little when she plopped by his side.
How are you feeling? she asked him, gently patting a good leg.
Missing a feast, Shioko lameneted. I can smell it from here.
Taiyou chuckled lookign at the pile of bones by  the side of the room.
It looks like you feasted plenty, she pointed out  before telling him about everything from the party. The two happily chattered before Shioko insisted Taiyou returned to  her sleeping quarters.