Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And I'm freeeee~! Freeeee-faaalling--WAIT, WHAT?! [M/TW]

Started by Rhindeer, July 28, 2015, 02:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

The metal cock touched her sex, and Khaiya gasped and shifted her hips restlessly, wanting nothing more than to bear down onto it and feel it sliding deep inside her--but she could do little more than just rub against the tip of it as Selka teased her. She whimpered, breath shuddering on a sob, torn between pleasure and distress, her body craving what her mind wanted to reject, because gods she didn't want this, she didn't want any of this, she didn't want to be here and she just wanted this to be a horrible nightmare, to wake up...

Yet even as she thought that, she kissed Mei back hungrily and squirmed in her chains. "Oh gods, please..." she begged, shuddering and rocking her hips, tears sliding down her cheeks from need and terror both even as her head swam. It was too much, the desire threatening to overwhelm her and her hips moved more desperately, trying so hard to slide even a little of that metal toy inside her.

It was horrible. It was maddening. Wanting this but not wanting it at all, hating every second but feeling like if she didn't get it, she'd go insane. She sobbed, squirming all the more, and tried to bite back her desperate moans, bit her cheek because she knew if she opened her mouth, she'd be begging them to do all the things to her that she didn't want them to do.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

''You want it that bad? Maybe I should get the larger ones too.'' Selka purred as she pushed it a little further before taking it almost out. Teasing Khaiya's sex. She wanted to hear the girl beg. Both to make it stop and to let her give more. After pushing it back and forth very slightly, she then all of a sudden pushed it the whole way in and kept moving it

Mei broke the kiss and made kisses towards Khaiya's ear. ''All you need to do, is think of me and let your thoughts go of which you have no control over. You were after all sort of concentual with what would do.'' she said softly. Wether it was the so called human Mei speaking or the demon was impossible to say.

''Selka. Give me the buzzing ones please.'' Mei said after turning away from Khaiya's neck. Selka nodded and pulled the metal cock out before giving Mei the stones that hummed with very weak electricity.

Mei wettened her fingers before rubbing Khaiya's nipples. ''Do not worry Kiara. You will like it.'' she then placed the buzzing stones on Khaiya's nipples before kissing Khaiya again.

Selka once more started to push the metal cock in Khaiya's wet flesh

Rena approached as well. ''To bad we broke the strap-ons but these metal replacements are the best'' she purred and looked at Smed. ''Would Master like to let Selka and Mei do the work and watch with me? Of course I could give you some attention too.''

DaGlobster

Smed had already moved himself into a seat. He watched the events in front of him with a singular, sadistic glee. Finally, Kiara was squirming in earnest, and the mere sight of her sopping wet pussy, paired with her half-terrified expression, heavy moans, and flowing tears, was enough to have Smed hardening up in his pants.

He looked to Rena, listened to her offer, and sneered. He looked back over to Kiara, Mei, and Selka.

"I want you to warm her up for me, Mei. You've got until two climaxes, and then it's my turn with her," he said, and he patted his lap. He looked to Rena.

"I don't think I've felt your lips 'round my shaft today, Rena. Why don't you fix that."

Rhindeer

Khaiya's sobbing moans turned to screams when Selka began to thrust the metal cock inside her, every nerve lighting up with pleasure like she'd never felt before. It was almost too much to bear, the thing almost too big for her to take, and the thing was unnaturally and uncomfortably stiff, hard, and unyielding in a way real flesh wasn't, yet whatever pain she would have otherwise been feeling got translated to pleasure from the gas. Her hips moved of their own accord as she rose on her knees as much as she could and plunged back down, riding it as well as she could--

And then came Mei's voice in her ear.

Khaiya's throat tightened, her eyes squeezing shut as though that could help block out the nightmare reality around her, and for a moment her voice choked with tears and cries despite the dizzy assault of pleasure. She'd been stupid then. Stupid and desperate when she'd talked to Mei, desperately hoping that maybe if she consented to being with her, it would feel less like a violation. Less like rape. As though it even worked that way. It had been some small attempt at controlling her situation, to make it less terrifying, less dehumanizing--and it hadn't worked, wasn't working now, and she had begged for Mei's protection in that small, stupid way and it had utterly failed.

And now there was no escape. She couldn't even let herself drift, let her thoughts go and just...become nothing. She had to fight to stay present because if she didn't, she truly would become nothing.

Her lips melted against Mei's despite her thoughts as she hungrily kissed her back, her moans and cries muffled against her, her body shuddering and writhing helplessly as she was fucked, as the tingling electricity sent spasms of pleasure through her--and then, suddenly, she went tense and taut and let out a sobbing scream as she trembled uncontrollably in a way she rarely had before.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

Rena happily followed her orders and soon was taking Smed's cock deep in her mouth.

When Khaiya came a frist time,Selka giggled. ''That was fast. Liked it more then you thought I'm sure.'' she said. ''But I did tell you, punishment would come if you would climax.''
She got on her feet but let the metal cock inside of Khaiya. Repositioning the woman even causing Mei to move and help her.

To make it perhaps even worse the once human girl was smiling and humming as she placed Khaiya on all fours and took the second metal cock out. Making it wet with her tongue and some of Khaiya's juices before placing it against the woman's rear. ''You know what I will do right?'' Selka purred as she slowly pushed it in, whilest very slowly pulling the other one out.

DaGlobster

Smed's hand found its place at the top of Rena's head as he watched the dragon knight's plight. She was strong, yes, and she might even survive this session with her individuality intact. But would she survive the next one, or the one after that?

Still, even at the thought of having such a sweet tart at his disposal, another came creeping in. The beginnings of a plan, to be exact.

"Careful, Selka. You make her come too quick, and it'll be my turn."

He laughed.

"Take your time with her."

Rhindeer

Khaiya fought. She fought as much as she could in her weak, trembling state, as Selka and Mei both unchained and moved her, and chained her again, but her struggles were for naught. She found herself on her hands and knees and a thrill went through her, her body aching for more even as she felt sick, felt like she could vomit if she had anything in her to throw up. She shifted against the chains, trying in vain to rise back up, sobs or terror and shame choking in her throat, but she was trapped.

And soon, she felt a second metal cock at her ass--and let out a strangled cry as it pushed inside her, even while the first slid into her sex.

She hated it. And she loved it. All at once, the two feelings roiled inside her, the pain and humiliation fighting against the artificial pleasures of the flesh. She had never liked anal, ever. She had given it a try with a very persuasive partner, and had found she didn't like it, and had never done it since. She hated it now, hated how it felt, and yet her drugged body loved it and she could hear herself crying out, moaning and screaming even as she clenched her eyes shut, trapping the tears there, and willed it to end. Willed it to be over.

Willed herself to die.

She couldn't do this. Fuck, she couldn't do this. She wanted to die even as she heard her voice cry out for more, a voice that surely couldn't have belonged to her, and she sobbed as her head swam and her nerves sang. She couldn't do this. This couldn't be happening to her. This couldn't be her life. She couldn't do this.

SilmeriaElemred

After pushing the other toy in and the first out Selka simply put it aside but before her fingers reached  between the dragonrider's legs Mei beat her to it with her mouth. Remarkably though as the Succubus' tongue started to lick, it was gentle and certainly felt more natural then the toy that had been there just barely a minute ago.

It was now though Selka took hold of a simple three tailed whip and used it on Khaiya's back. Surely she did not hit as hard as Smed did. ''I want to hear you more'' Selka purred. Using the whip with one hand and moved the toy in her ass back and forth.

Rena just kept working with Smed and no matter how much she had already swallowed, if she got Smed to cum in her mouth she would be happy. That was the way how she was created. To follow Smed and Mei's orders to the letter.

DaGlobster

Smed continued to watch, and then he pushed Rena's mouth all the way down, so she'd choke on him.

"Mei, why don't you release some more pheromones? Kiara's got this conflicted look in her eye. Can't tell if she's crying, or crying, you get me?" he said.

He watched for a bit more, until he remembered Rena, and he let her come up for breath.

"You're one horny bitch, Rena. Two trolls not enough to satisfy you?"

Rhindeer

Kiara?

No, no, I'm Khaiya...Khaiya, she told herself desperately, right before all thought was ripped from her head as the whip struck her and Mei's mouth found her. The whip should hurt; reason and logic told her as much, but instead her body translated it as pleasure, making her arch and cry out with each blow. It was hard to breathe; with Mei's tongue on her, a metal cock in her ass, and the whip at her back, it was difficult to draw in breath with each cry torn from her throat. She started to feel dizzy in a new way that had little to do with the pheromones and much to do with hyperventilation as she panted and screamed and fought desperately to hold onto who she was and survive this--even as she wanted it to just end, even if that meant dying.

Maybe I'll pass out. It was more than just hope, it was a prayer, and soon she felt like she was floating, like she was somehow in the moment but also disconnected, like it was happening to someone else and she was just the audience to her own torture. She'd felt that way before, but she didn't fight it this time, her expression going dazed even as her body went through the motions, even as her cries turned to shallow gasps, even as her eyes began to roll and body started to go slack as her heart beat too fast from pleasure and terror and sweat streamed down her skin--

And then she was crying out again, strangled and breathless, as another fierce release took her--right before her body went limp against the chains.

SilmeriaElemred

((Sorry I thought I had posted this... appearantly not Oo -headdesks-  ))

''The only thing that can satisfy me Master... is you and lady Mei.'' Rena spoke after a bit of a cough of having had Smed's cock so far in her mouth for so long. ''Be it you fucking my mouth or other filthy unworthy holes... nothing tastes better then you and mistress.'' she deepthroated him and sucking his cock. Juices leaking from her cunt and moans of delight left her.

Mei licked her lips and released more pheromones as ordered. Although Khaiya had her second release already and actually would now belong to Smed for a bit, she tilted up Khaiya's face to look the woman in the eye. ''I bet you never came like that before did you Kiara. After all you do not exist yet for that long.'' she whispered as she released the bindings on Khaiya's neck.

''A bit unfair don't you think? Let your inner desires decide your actions. You getting all this fun and treatment is a little unfair don't you think? So Kiara...'' she released more and more pheromones. Enough to make Selka even climax herself. ''Lick me, and suck me... till I scream.'' she released one wristbind too. ''I know you want nothing more then cock right now. Preferably in all of your holes. But let me feel the hungry you and I shall promise you heaven.''

Mei figured that if Khaiya was busy with her, Smed could still fuck her, and hard. And if Smed wanted to fuck her mouth then she could always please the dragonrider's other holes.

Rhindeer

Unfortunately for Mei, Khaiya had actually passed out. The only response the succubus got from Khaiya was a soft groan, her body limp and lifeless and flopping when she moved it, her head lolling.

SilmeriaElemred

''Ahw to late.'' Selka purred.

''Kiara will wake up soon enough. my pheromones, especially the modified ones wull not stop working until she has had a male cock inside of her.'' Mei released Khaita's other arm from its bindings too.''she still feels hot and if she is dreaming she will have things she desires for right now. Physically anyway. Lets see how much she will touch herself when awoken shall we? If Khaiya has not yet become Kiara back then. Now. Selka.''

The succubus did not even have to finish her order as the human girl made her way to Mei and started doing what thevsuccubus had ordered Khaiya to do

DaGlobster

"Such a shame, that is," Smed said, looking down at Khaiya's limp body. She looked like a corpse, almost. Part of him kind of hoped she was a corpse.

"We'll wait, then. We've got time. Actually..."

Smed looked down to Rena.

"Rena, why don't you get a few of the boys in here? I feel like sharing today."

SilmeriaElemred

''How many Master?'' Rena asked. She had hoped Smed would peak in her mouth though but since he ordered her to do this she doubt he would resume with her when she got back.

''What shall I say? First two to get at the tent will get some good fucks?'' she asked. ''Or does Master wish for more to join the party. Kiara would have a nice sight though when she wakes.''

DaGlobster

"I want you to go out and pick out three goblins and a gnoll. Gnolls are those half-hyena looking creatures. We've got plenty hanging about."

He stroked his cock, sighing.

"Pick out some nice men, and I'll reward you with my cock in your ass, maybe even my cum."

SilmeriaElemred

''Yes master, right away'' Rena said and got on her feet.

It did not take her long to find some 'nice' men. For goblin standards anyway. The goblins being a few more high ranking and hardworking then the others, Rena concluding these nicer, harder working ones perhaps deserved a treat. One of the two being the one who had knocked Khaiya out when they captured the woman.

''I hope you agree with my choices Master.'' Rena said after she had returned.

Mei and Selka had stopped in the meantime though and rather then the post, Mei had chained Khaiya to the bed with the legs spreaded wide for when she would wake.

DaGlobster

[I'm gonna leave these three goblins and the gnoll under your control, Sil]

Smed recognized one of the goblins as the one who landed that great shot on Khaiya, and he gave him a nod. The gnoll was particularly nasty looking, so Smed hoped that such a beast would satisfy his craving for suffering.

"You picked well, Rena. Come claim your reward."

He looked at the men.

"You boys get ready, once she wakes up, it's show time."

SilmeriaElemred

((okidokie. You can control their actions too though ;) or both of us with each of our turns.))

Rena moved towards Smed with a happy smile to claim the reward. And since Rena earned it after displaying to Khaiya in what kind of thing she could turn into and let herself being fucked by not one but two trolls, Mei and Selka did not complain and instead offered to prepare the other beings.

Mei taking two of the goblins while Selka got to the remaining goblin and the gnoll. Selka being fucked in her ass by the gnoll while pulling and sucking the goblin's cock while Mei got her pussy and mouth fucked.

Her pheromones filled the air of the tent and Khaiya certainly breathed in her very share of it. It made her curious what kind of whore it would turn the proud dragonrider into. Surely Khaiya would deny liking it but once she would get a taste of cock, she would only want more and more until the effects of the adjusted pheromones wore off

DaGlobster

[Alright, We could do that. I'm gonna leave it to you, mostly, but if there's something I want them to do, or if it's something complicated, I'll write up their actions in my post.]

Smed watched Rena approached , and grinned, motioning to his cock. It'd been a while since he had her ass, so he was looking forwards to being reminded of the feeling.

Suddenly, he chuckled.

"Kiara's gonna wake to quite the show."