Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And I'm freeeee~! Freeeee-faaalling--WAIT, WHAT?! [M/TW]

Started by Rhindeer, July 28, 2015, 02:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''A show I would not want to miss for sure.'' Mei spoke for a moment pulling the lucky goblin before her.

Selka moaned hard though as the goblin who fucked her ass was rather hard in his actions and made deep scratchmarks all over her asscheeks. The other fucking her mouth deep and hard.

As for those who had Mei, they at first, until they sniffed up enough pheromones seemed a little more held back. Maybe instinct? After all. Mei would take energy of them away the moment they would release their cum. But after mere seconds of feeling her move they fucked her has hard and rough as they could. It was not often Smed shared his playtoys, and those who got picked were lucky and always came out very satisfied.

Rena sat down on Smed's lap though his cock entering her ass making her moan with a good loud yes and started to move up and down to please her Master

DaGlobster

Smed weighed Rena down with his arms, making sure his cock went as deep into her as it could. His claws dug into her thighs as he bucked upwards.

"Ride it."

SilmeriaElemred

Rena rode him as good as she could. Saying she deserved the pain his claws gave for not being 'good enough'. The rest of her words were almost like eternal bliss; that feeling Smed inside of her felt so good. And that with everything she could do wanted to please Smed. Her master, or basicly said, her God.

Rhindeer

When Khaiya came to again, it was to the sounds of moans and the rhythmic slapping of flesh. At first, her groggy, exhausted mind didn't comprehend it--for her "sleep" had been black and dreamless--but a second later, she understood, and she clenched her eyes shut tighter even as she felt them start to burn.

She had prayed it was a nightmare. Prayed this wasn't real.

But now she was waking up and nothing had changed. How long had she even been out?

Not long enough for it to be over. But long enough for her to be moved. She was on her back now, stretched out onto something softer than the ground, and a pang of fear shot through her when she twitched her hands and feet and found she was still chained.

Just now chained spread-eagled to a fucking bed.

And though fear made her chest and throat tighten until it was hard to breathe, with it came a powerful stirring of arousal as those moans filled her ears and the smell of sex hit her nose, along with those pheromones, and she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from making a noise, to keep pretending to be asleep, even as heat pooled between her legs and made her want to squirm. Fuck...FUCK...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Smed's little ears twitched, and he looked over to Khaiya. Even a normal goblin was twitchy, paranoid, and always on the lookout. Smed? Smed could hear a rabbit stirring from across a room.

"Our guest's awake," Smed said, and just as he was about to say anything else, he came inside Rena, filling her ass with his seed.He loosened up a bit, almost noodling out beneath Rena.

"So, why don't you boys move onto the main attraction?" Smed said, and motioned to Khaiya. He was addressing the three goblins and the gnoll brought in by Rena.

"I'd join in, but I don't rape on the first date."

Rhindeer

Oh gods, he knew. He knew she was awake. And Khaiya's eyes snapped open in terror when the little monster, Smed, mentioned "you boys"--and saw that there were others here now, other goblins and a strange beast she'd never before seen.

She let out a sobbing cry and jerked against her bindings, hips bucking as she strained for freedom even as her body screamed and burned with heat and arousal--even as her bucking was half to escape, and half out of a desperate sort of need, a vain attempt at stimulating herself since she couldn't touch herself bound like this. She writhed, shaking her head, breath coming out in stuttering gasps.

"No, no, please," she whimpered, tears spiking her eyelashes together. "Oh gods, Jasper! Jasper, help me!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Her head was grabbed by the gnoll, and her yelling for Jasper was cut off by her jaw being gripped open and the gnoll's pungent cock slid into her mouth.

The goblins all clambered onto the bed. Their hands were all over her, cocks rubbing agains ther womanhood, abdomen, and breasts.

Rhindeer

Khaiya gagged, throat convulsing and stomach roiling as she choked and dry-heaved. And yet even while every bit of her recoiled in horror and revulsion, her nerves sang with pleasure as those goblins touched her, and she found herself straining for more, rolling her hips against the stroke of their cocks, silently begging for one to sink inside her--and gods she was hot, practically dripping with need, her nipples erect and skin flushed.

She hated it.

She loved it.

Her head spun, dizzy, and she struggled in her bonds, yanking with her arms and legs until her skin rubbed bloody.

It was madness.

Gods help her, she didn't want to die like this. She couldn't spend her final moments like this, the sex toy of monsters, even though death would at least end this--but something deep down inside her wouldn't let her give up, wouldn't accept it, and in a wild moment of panic and defiance she suddenly realized she wasn't completely helpless.

The gnoll had its cock deep in her mouth.

And she bit down onto it.

As hard as she could.

DaGlobster

The gnoll's grip on her jaw was strong, so when she bit down, she didn't get as far as she desired. She managed to put enough pressure to make the gnoll yip with pain, and it pulled out, wheeling back to throw a hook strong enough to give her a black eye and a bruised cheekbone.

Clawed finger dug into her scalp and her head was pulled up.

"Now now, let's not get feisty," Smed said, snarling at her. His pants were off as well.

"Get bitey, and I'll start biting your fingers off," Smed growled.

Rhindeer

Khaiya was reeling, sparks white in her vision as her face swam with pain and her ears rang with it. For a moment she didn't register Smed's words, only able to focus on the throbbing ache in her face and eye--but then she glared at him through the tears streaming down her face and spat at him.

"I don't care!" she yelled, and squirmed all the more, hiccuping on a sob as her mind and body warred with each other. She was hoarse with panic, her throat tight, her body one tortuous ache of pain and pleasure and need and fear. "Y-you're just going to kill me anyway!"

DaGlobster

"Oh, that's where you're wrong," Smed said.

"You, my little Sparrow, are going to live out a nice, long life," he said, grinning like a toddler. He'd given the last girl a catchy bird name, why not do the same of Khaiya?

In fact, the whole naming idea brought another one in.

Still, he didn't forget that her dragon was still out there. The fact that he didn't have a body to go with it concerned even him.

"When you three are done fucking her, bring her to Narzbag's tent," Smed said, and he started to walk out.

"You know the drill, boys. Don't trust her, even if she's moaning. If she bites, make sure she learns her lesson."

The gnoll smiled, and he moved over between her legs. Tied to the bed as she was, she was really in no position to fight any of this.

Rhindeer

Somewhere during it all, Khaiya blacked out.

It was too much. There was a sickening pleasure in it all, the pleasure induced by those pheromones, but there was also pain, so much pain mixing in with it, and terror. It was too much for her to handle--and her mind and body tried to protect itself the only way it could.

By shutting down completely.

She didn't know how long it continued after she passed out. It hardly mattered. But she came to again to the sensations of being jarred and carried and dragged, and through hazy, black-rimmed vision she saw she was being hauled into a new tent. She didn't fight it. She didn't have the energy, her head lolling, eyes rolling as she flickered in and out of consciousness, and whole body throbbing and aching, inside and out.

DaGlobster

Indeed, it was a good thing she repressed the memory, because they'd used her like a piece of meat. She had bites, scratches, hickeys, and bruises, and her whole body (especially her lower regions and face areas) was spattered and smeared with seed. No place on her body had gone undefiled.

While her own mind had saved her from the original experience, the nightmares were going to be much more vivid.

As she was dragged into the resident warlock's tent she'd be able to barely make out Smed and another voice, chattering away in goblin. The tent itself was messy and filled with all kinds of trinkets, totems, and talismans.

She was taken to the room that Smed was in, and just dropped on the ground. Smed was at a small table with Narzbag, a small(er) goblin in a ratty purple robe. They spared her a glance before they continued to talk.

SilmeriaElemred

''You know I want her alive right?'' Mei asked who entered the same tent. She was just back from having cleaned herself from the same amount of sex as Khaiya had. Or more. ''When can I claim her as mine? I miss having a toy...'' she pouted but smiled. Kneeling down in front of Khaiya and lifted up the woman's face.

''Seems like the pheromones are finally out of your system though.''

Rhindeer

Mei lifted her chin, and Khaiya snapped back to herself in a panic and jerked away from her touch, as far as her bindings would let her. She was trembling badly, her teeth chattering, but none of it was from cold. She curled in on herself, arms hugging her middle, and stared at Mei with unfocused eyes--but the look in them was clear. Terror, and betrayal.

Mei hadn't been able to help her at all. Except to help in her torture.

Oh, she remembered plenty. She remembered everything, up to the point where she finally blacked out. She remembered far too much. And the pain in her body, the ache, the welts and scratches on her flesh, the bruises and blood on her thighs and other things...she didn't need to remember to know.

She didn't say anything. What was there to say? Her tongue felt like lead and her chest felt too tight. She didn't even have the energy to cry.

This was hopeless.

DaGlobster

"She looks a bit damaged there," Smed finally said, speaking up in common.

"Learned your lesson, Sparrow?"

He cackled like a child, hopping down from the table. He stood over hear, grinning impishly.

"Narzbag 'ere's got a gift for you!"

Narzbag slid off of his seat, grabbing a cast iron collar set with gems and crude inscriptions and slapped it around her neck. It was a collar to block magic, both incoming and outgoing. Also, the pure iron collar would agitate any serenian blood she had, if any.

SilmeriaElemred

''Ahw... unfair... he had enough goes at her...'' Mei pouted. ''She was supposed to be sort of my gift right?'' Mei sighed. ''You know that when he is done with her I can scrape her entrails of the floor and stuff them back in her gut. Come on Master, I never asked for anything...'' she purred.

DaGlobster

Smed looked at Mei a bit oddly.

"What're you on about? Narzbag ain't even had a turn with her," Smed said, cocking his head and motioning to Narzbag.

"His gift's the collar. Pretty nice one too, if I say so meself. Gonna get me a nice chain to put at the end of it."

He stooped down by Khaiya.

"I think the boys broke my little Sparrow in just right, yeah? Not a cranny left unsoiled."

He licked his lips, smiling down at Khaiya with his dagger-like fangs.

"You can 'ave her till tomorrow, Mei," Smed said, and then he looked up to Selka and Rhena, who were always at Mei's side.

"You girls can have your fun with her as well. I want her nice and warmed up for tomorrow. Been a while since we did anything fun with a prisoner."

Rhindeer

A collar. Khaiya sat there hollowly as she was fitted with the thing, though she was fortunate enough to lack Serenian blood. Collared now like an animal. No, she wouldn't live out the rest of her life like this. She wouldn't.

Jasper hadn't answered. No one knew where she was. Mei couldn't be trusted.

Her only way out now was death. Gods, she was terrified of dying, but she was even more afraid of this. She just had to find a way to do it. The chains could work. Perhaps she could strangle herself. Her nails, maybe, she thought as she glanced down at her hands. She could gnaw them until they were sharp enough, rip out the veins in her wrists. Bite off her tongue...

Those thoughts ran through her head like a calming chant, all the various ways she could die. It reminded her there was, indeed, a way out of this.

A very final way.

SilmeriaElemred

''Just till tomorrow?'' Mei purred. ''You promised though I could have her for my own as a handmaiden since the other three girls were more bent to be fond of you.'' she sighed before looking at Khaiya. ''Of course, if you wish to have another go at her I can not exactly decline either. As for Narzbag. I thought he had a go at her already. Then again so many had I lost count. I apolagise, Master.'' She knelt down beside Khaiya. ''How about a bath. I could use a back scrub.'' she smiled like how an innocent child would.

''We can help too.'' Selka said with some hope. Rena nodded already eying Khaiya like a hungry vulture.