Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And I'm freeeee~! Freeeee-faaalling--WAIT, WHAT?! [M/TW]

Started by Rhindeer, July 28, 2015, 02:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''I'd say round up the trolls but that would maybe be a bit to much in her first week. Alright. I will make her crave for everything. To bad we do not have any of her loved ones to watch.''

She picked up Khaiya and caressed the girl's face and hair. She had not really tortured anybody before in the fashion Smed did. And regarding those types of torture Mei still had plenty to learn. The mention of Einin however somehow made Mei's heart skip a beat. The little shred of humanity left in Mei's being had a bit of compassion for the girl. She made a mental note to completely ban it out. If she could anyway. And cursed her father in her head for having conceived her from his concubine.

''Lead the way Master. Everyone else will follow.''

DaGlobster

And lead the way he did. It was a bit of a trek to get back to the Anklehacker hideout, seeing as how they were currently in Adela. They weren't mounted, but goblins were known for their ability to make exceptional progress through woodlands, able to travel in a straight line rather than having to follow any roads.

regardless, it was still a few days trek to get back. Khaiya was left mostly unbothered throughout the duration, and she was kept unconscious throughout the entirety of the trip through the use of local herbalism, in a state almost like a temporary coma.

When she would finally regain consciousness, she'd be chained to a pole inside Smed's tent, very much like the unfortunate girl who'd been there before her. The security was a bit tighter, however. chains were around her ankles, wrists, and neck, and the way she was tied left her in a permaently kneeling position. her ankles and wrists weren't chained together, however, so she could independently move her arms within the confines or her chains.

She was still gagged, blindfolded, and ear-plugged, so although Smed and Mei were patiently waiting in the room together, waiting for her to come to with Rena and Selka at their sides, she wouldn't be able to immediately detect them.

[You can come back now, Rhi!]

Rhindeer

[Huzzah!]

When Khaiya woke next, she only knew she was still alive by the agony she felt.

Everything hurt. Her head throbbed and she felt sick to her stomach, which felt very empty. Her sides and shoulder and leg throbbed horribly, all the more painful by the way she was forced to kneel, putting pressure on her wounds. But worse even than all that were the chains she felt around her throat, wrists, and ankles--

And the loss of any other sensory input.

Blind, deaf, and mute, unable to hear or see where she was, Khaiya's heart sank and stomach twisted with  a queasy wave of fear. Oh gods. Where was she? Was she...was she abandoned? Left somewhere to slowly die? Her heart pounded and she tugged lightly on her chained arms, whimpering in pain, and her breath came faster out her nose.

"Oh gods, Jasper, please don't leave me," she sent out frantically, even though she knew it was pointless, but that link to him was all she had--dead or alive. She tugged harder, feeling for her vambraces, but feeling only their absense.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

''Whoohooo! She's awake'' Mei cheered.

It meant the fun would begin. ''Say Master... she looks a little pale and surely those wounds will fester if not already. Do we have that nasty Troll healing tonic somewhere? It smells and most likely tastes even worse but would not want her to get delirious from blood poisoning or something.''

''That stuff with the thickness of sludge?'' Selka asked who needed to receive some herself a short while back when she was 'busy'. It healed wounds and infection. Other then its finished effects, the way it worked was very unpleasant. Even painfull. As if rolling in a hill of fire ants. At least, to none trolls anyway.

DaGlobster

"We do, there's a bottle on the table," Smed said, motioning to a small vial containing something that looked more like infected blood than anything else. It was a concentrated mix of troll flesh, healing magic, and some moderately rare herbs. It caused wound to regenerate, and purged the body of all maladies.

But it did, in fact, feel like rolling in a mound of fire ants. Especially near the wounded areas.

Smed's hope was that the cave walls, rich in iron and other heavy metals, would block the telepathic signal to her dragon. If the dragon was even in range, that is.

"Take her gag off."

Rhindeer

It was when the gag was removed that Khaiya realized she was not alone. She jumped violently, a gasp leaving her, before she froze up completely. She still couldn't hear or see. And that worried her all the more as she shrank back against the pole she was tied to.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

After she took the gag off Mei placed a kiss on the woman's lips before getting up and walking away again. After all it was just the gag, not the earplugs or blindfold. She went to the table but waited by giving the woman the contends of the vial untill Smed told her it would be the right time.

DaGlobster

Smed raised an eyebrow at Mei's decision to give Khaiya a quick peck.

"Growing fond of her already?" he asked, grinning over at Mei.

"I think that when we're done with her, we can make her one of your handmaidens. I just know you love redheads," Smed said.

He didn't give the order for the tonic just yet. In fact, he realized that maybe administering it by mouth wasn't the best idea. Khaiya'd probably spit it out!

"Prepare the tonic in a needle, Mei. I don't want her spitting any of it out."

Rhindeer

The kiss took Khaiya off guard, and she sucked in a breath and jerked her head away--and regretted it when that only made the nausea worse. She gagged, half from that, half from the kiss, not even knowing if it was man or woman or goblin or what--

And then promptly spat, hoping to hit someone.

SilmeriaElemred

''A needle it is.'' Mei said with a smile and gathered the tools. The needle would be thick though.

''And it is true master, I love redheads. Always so feisty.'' She said with a smile.
'' I would not mind another sister'' selka spoke. ''What games will we play with her now Master?'' She asked.

DaGlobster

"Oh, the usual games, Selka," Smed said, and he stepped over to Khaiya to take out her earplugs.

"She's not going to want to play at first, but... She'll grow into it. Such a strong mind, she's got. Built like a castle, her little head is. Good thing I've got a battering ram."

And with that, he whipped off Khiaya's blindfold, letting her see just where she was. Smed's tent had remained more or less the same since that pole's last occupant, save for a couple more luxuries like a mirror and fancier seats at the table.

"Rise and shine, Murderer! How we doing this morning?"

Rhindeer

The earplugs came out, and suddenly Khaiya could hear--could hear the familiar voice of the goblin leader. His words came out loud to her ears, having been so long deprived of sound, and it made her head ache all the more.

And then, the blindfold.

It wasn't super bright in the room, but his cheerful voice coupled with light hitting her eyes for the first time in days made her head throb and eyes burn. She groaned, squinting and at first seeing nothing but brightness before shapes began to swim into focus. She blinked several times and worked moisture back into her mouth, the corners of her mouth chafed from the gag and lips dry, and when she could finally see again, her eyes narrowed.

She coughed, taking in her surroundings with a quick look. The tent, the table and chairs, the mirror--the goblin, demon, and two other women.

And then she just glared through the agony. "Murderer," she repeated, voice dry and croaky from lack of use, and more than a little breathless from weakness and pain. She shook her head, and swallowed hard. "You killed Jasper."

DaGlobster

"I killed a fucking beast!" Smed yelled, sudden fire in his eyes. He clenched a fist, but he relaxed himself by taking a few slow breaths.

"You knights think you're so fucking righteous. Tell me, Murderer, how many of my people have you butchered? How many goblins have you skewered? How many has your dragon crushed in its gaping fucking maw!?"

He turned away from Khaiya, looking awfully close to coming unhinged. He breathed deeply, and then started to laugh again.

"But he was such a grand beast. Jasper."

He slipped a scale from the bag on the table, and held it in his claws, letting it glimmer in the light.

"Fortunately, he left a few choice bits behind before trying to fly across that chasm. For a wise beast, he seemed awful stupid. Didn't stop roaring until his fucking innards painted the bottom of that chasm."

He gazed at the scale for a bit, before setting it down on the table.

"Do you recognize me, Murderer?"

Rhindeer

Khaiya closed her eyes and drew in a slow, deep breath as the monster came unglued. She expected to be struck again or worse, but that would have hurt less than hearing him speak of her dragon that way. She felt lost, disconnected; when you spent so long inside another creature's mind, one as intelligent and wise--if not more--than a human, and they spent as much time in your own mind...

Their sudden silence was crushing. Empty. She felt like a piece of herself was gone.

She opened her eyes again, and though they were red and bloodshot, they were dry of tears. She was dehydrated, and besides, right now she had nothing else to give. She only felt exhausted. Almost too exhausted to care. So as before, she maintained silence, because she had no answer to give him.

The truth was, she had killed goblins, but not many. They simply weren't her branch's primary concern. When they raided a town, they dealt with the infestation, but they didn't go out of their way to track them, as they simply weren't a huge issue in these parts. Telling him that, however, would be pointless. She'd still killed them, and she doubted he'd care what the reasons were when he was one of them, and clearly just as deranged. Trying to reason with the enemy was like trying to reason with a rabid beast, and whatever he had planned for her...she doubted saying, "Oh, I only killed a couple when they were razing a town..." would change matters in a way that would benefit her.

Instead, she looked at the scale he held, and felt her chest tighten. Her breath caught as she recognized it, recognized the red with the swirls of green and black, so like the gem he was named after.

Her breath came out a shudder.

Seeing that scale made it all feel very final. Very official. She stared at it even after he set it on the table, and swallowed again past the lump that wanted to choke her as he described Jasper's death.

And she hadn't been there for him. Hadn't even gotten to say goodbye...

She shut her eyes again, and shook her head at his question.

SilmeriaElemred

''Don't worry.'' Mei purred. ''Things may seem meaningless now but look at it from the bright side. We, are going to become best friends. Like these two.'' she walked to Selka and Rena and wrapped an arm around each of their waists. ''If you live long enough you could become like them. They have a simple purpose but would love another sister. But of course...'' she released them again. ''The road, will be a long one.''

She released her leathery black wings, black horns and arrowpointed tail. After that, her nails. ''Much better..'' she purred. It felt restraining still to hide them all.

''As for not knowing who my Master is known by the name Smed Anklehacker. Other names he is known for are The Red. Manfeller. Manbiter...'' with every name she took a step closer. ''Do any of the names ring a bell in that overly pretty head of yours?''

Rhindeer

Khaiya shook her head again at the question. She didn't know. None of those were familiar names. But she was Adelan and unfamiliar with the reputation he'd earned in Serendipity and besides, goblins had never been her main concern.

She was, however, concerned about the two other women the demon spoke of. The "sisters". Khaiya's eyes locked on them and she spoke through the lump in her throat, "What happened to them?" It was a near whisper as she pressed back against the pole, her breath coming faster as the demon drew closer.

For they looked...vapid to her. Not all there.

DaGlobster

At Khaiya's question, Smed immediately wheeled around and backhanded her with the force of a fully grown human man, which was impressive for a goblin.

"I'm asking the questions around here, Murderer."

He looked at her with deadly intent for a few seconds, but then his face just sort of... Evened out.

"Murderer."

Smed crossed his arms. He tested the word a few more times, before frowning.

"Doesn't roll off the tongue too well."

He looked to Selka, and smiled.

"What do you think we should call her?"

Rhindeer

Khaiya's head snapped to the side with the force of the blow, but she took it mostly silently--because she didn't have time to cry out. Her breath left her in a sharp hiss, and then she let her head hang down as she sucked in deep breaths and bit back a pained groan, because the shock of it, the way it made her whole body jerk and tense, made her ache all over all the more--and it made her head throb until she thought she might finally vomit, even though she had nothing in her to purge. Blood dribbled down her chin from her split lip and she licked the blood from her lips slowly, eyes closed and breathing shaky as she tried to get her nausea under control.

When she finally felt like she had gotten a hold of herself, she raised her eyes again.

And just stared at the goblin, far too calmly, though there was obvious contempt in her eyes. Contempt, and pain, and fear she was trying hard to hide, though the trembling of her body gave her away.

But she didn't speak another word. Nor did she protest when he started to muse over what to call her. That was fine by her. Let him call her any vile name under the sun, so long as it wasn't her name.

For Khaiya, though born in Essyrn, had spent half her life in Adela and was raised with Adelan superstition even longer. Her sister had been just old enough to remember their mother's old traditions and stories, which had in turn rubbed off on Khaiya, and then Khaiya had spent the rest of her life growing up in Adela. Names had power, is what she had always learned and believed. You never gave a demon your real name--and Khaiya wasn't about to give it to a goblin, either.

SilmeriaElemred

''Hmmm...'' Mei pondered. ''Evania maybe?'' she asked. ''A bit more luxery then Rena and Selka. If she deserves the molding process she would deserve it.'' she said with a smile.

Her gaze went to Khaiya. ''As for these girls. Selka over there and Rena used to have other names. Patricia and Elly, if I recall properly. Normal girls, working their jobs. Using my specific demonic abilities, I used pheromones to drive their bodies completely insane and desiring so much, their minds became blanc. All that was in their little heads was serving me. In any way possible and they did. I gave them new names and they then soon forgot everything that lingered with their old name. Memories, feelings.'' she said purring. ''There were a few more girls like them but only these two survived. One, Smed even called Einin for the fun of it. We let the girls climax over and over again. To whomever that happens my strength grows as I get energy from it. Some I unfortunatly suck dry of energy and then, they die. These girls however did not. And they will not. Their bodies return to the condition they were in just after renaming them if they had enough rest and they can tap a little of my magic to make many things possible.'' an idea then struck her.

''Rena. You can handle the big guys yes?'' Mei asked. Indicating the trolls. ''Yes Mi-lady'' Rena said and licked her lips. Mei then looked at Smed. ''Why do we not give lady Khaiya here a demonstration of the life she could perhaps get?''

True. The woman had a strong spirit but all women feared the same thing deep inside.

DaGlobster

"Khaiya's the name, then? Your powers develop quicker than expected, Mei," Smed said, and he locked his eyes back onto Khaiya.

"I think we'll keep your original name. Khaiya flows rather nicely..."

He stood there, still, twisted little gears turning in his mind. He looked to Rena, then to the flap that led to his tent.

Much too small for a troll.

"Rena, go fetch the troll of your choosing. Be sure to take Nohp with you, he... has an affinity for the beasts. Mei, help this piece of goblin-killing filth outside. We'll make this demonstration public, for the whole camp to see. To... the training square"

He looked back to Khaiya, and smiled.

"A taste of her future."