Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And I'm freeeee~! Freeeee-faaalling--WAIT, WHAT?! [M/TW]

Started by Rhindeer, July 28, 2015, 02:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Magic had little to do with it Master. She... mumbled a little in her sleep.'' She then made a semi desperate voice. ''Jasper it is me Khaiya please I beg of you answer me'' she said and smiled before she walked towards the woman to release her from the pole and asked Selka to help her a little

Rena went to fetch Nohp before getting one of the trolls.

''I wonder when I can do it.'' Selka said with a smile. ''Do not rush dear little Selka. After all Rena does not restore to virginity every time.''

Rhindeer

They knew her name.

But worse even than that were the words the demon spoke, the revelation of just what had happened to those women, and the ice in Khaiya's blood grew colder. Of course Khaiya feared death, like any mortal naturally did, but she feared losing herself even more. That was a different kind of death, a death of the self, and she didn't want to die as anything but who she was, with her memories, her identity, her name.

To become truly blank, to lose all those things that made a person who they were...that was terrifying in an entirely different way.

She didn't know what the significance of the name "Einin" was, or if she was supposed to recognize it, but that mattered little as Khaiya froze up completely as that realization hit, as she processed the words the demon was speaking, and it all clicked into place. She was a succubus, wasn't she? It all made sense, the kiss, the hints at "woman on woman" bonding, the energy sucking, the death, the...mention of climaxing. Fuck. For a moment Khaiya went very still, hardly breathing, heart pounding, face gone ashen--and then came the announcement of a public "demonstration" and talk of fetching a fucking troll.

She didn't want to see this. She didn't want to see this.

She wasn't going to watch some girl get raped. Her training, her work, had prepared her for many things. Torture, rape, death. They were all possibilities if she was caught by enemy forces. She knew that, and always had known it, and knowing didn't make it easier to bear in the moment, but it at least didn't blindside her. This did. Completely. Gods, at least let her die herself...

Khaiya's head swam with rage and nausea all at once, and for a moment none of it felt real, but like some sick nightmare. The demon came and began to release her from the pole, though, and Khaiya snapped out of her daze when she felt her chains being separated from the pole.

She was not going to fucking do this.

In a desperate burst of strength, Khaiya swung her arms up and over the demon's head, screaming in pain as her shoulder exploded in agony and bled from the movement, but she bore it as she looped the chain around the woman's neck--

And pulled it tight.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

''So now what.'' Mei asked for as far as she could speak. She remained calm and was used tobeing choked, beaten, cut and hurt. Instead she released some pheromines. She was curious how Khaiya responded to those but most likely had to be left wondering a little longer as Selka took a good full grip of Khaiya's hair.

''Remember, I am still here too'' Selka spoke and gave Khaiya a hard kick against the back. ''Killing her will only make things worse you know. They will then give you a fate a million times worse as they have in mind for you now. A slow agonising life.''

DaGlobster

Smed watched the altercation take place, more than confident that the two girls had the situation under control. Even so, he drew Footcleaver, and waited.

"Let her go, Khaiya. Or the troll's going to be set on you."

Rhindeer

Khaiya's worst mistake, she realized, was that she didn't account for Selka.

She was ready to snap the demon's neck when a rough hand in her hair and a kick to her back--right in the kidneys--made her cry out and buckle in pain. Her grip on the chains slackened and released as she curled in on herself as the pain radiated out through her body, making her choke and gag.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

''Thank you.'' Mei said calmly and tightly locked the chains on Khaiya's wrists to one another and bound her a bit more to be sure it would not happen again. ''Be glad I let you keep your clothes on. You could treat me a little more friendly.''

Selka gently hugged Mei from behind with a smile and Mei gave the woman a deep kiss. Something Selka seemed to love. ''You are in for a treat later little one.'' Mei assured which made Selka seem to light up with joy.

It was then though Mei focussed on Khaiya again. ''Let's go. It will be some show to watch for sure.'' and Mei would make sure Khaiya would see it all. For the fun of it, Mei released a little bit more pheromones as she lead Khaiya out.

DaGlobster

The Anklehacker Camp didn't change much. It was still the underground city it had been the last time anybody of note was imprisoned. Perhaps seeing that she was underground and not out in the air would be the final straw for Khaiya. A revelation of how bleak her situation truly was.

Smed rather enjoyed that, really. What is a dragon knight without the sky? Hopefully, Khaiya would die before ever seeing its blue ever again. That being said, even if they were above ground, the sheer amount of goblins was staggering. Tents existed on the ground, on the walls, and even on the ceiling.

Nohp's tent was quite a ways away from Smed's, and not to mention that the troll pens were also secluded fro the rest of the camp. In short, they had a while to wait.

So, Smed turned to speak. He noticed the subtle, sweet aroma of Mei's pheromones, and his sensitive nose picked up every single particle of it. His eyes dilated a bit, and he grew looser in stature.

"So, you're sure Rena's ready for a troll, Mei? I mean, the girl's always been eager, but I have my doubts."

Rhindeer

Mei would have had to drag Khaiya, because she did not go willingly. She couldn't even if she wanted to. Her leg was a bloody mess, her sides were both damaged, her shoulder screamed, and her back throbbed. Each movement brought with it a wave of pain and nausea, though she stubbornly bit back her cries of pain so they came out as stifled gasps instead.

Between the sheer agony and hopelessness she felt, she hardly eacted to the pheromones. She was simply in too bad of condition to notice the subtle sweetness over the smell of her own blood, or the relaxing effect over her sheer panic.

And when they finally did get outside the tent...

That was when the panic truly struck.

They were underground.

They weren't even in the open air.

And she was being hauled out to a sick public demonstration before what seemed like thousands of monsters.

She stared up at the ceiling, where the sky should be, and her vision swam and head spun. Oh gods, no. No, no, no...

Her knees buckled and she fell, hardly aware of what they were talking about as she covered her mouth with both hands to try to hold in the sickness that overtook her--but failed, and was soon reduced to sobbing dry heaves.

SilmeriaElemred

''Rena handled two at the same time remarkably. Selka is less lucky but then again. Having her body restore to virginity over and over is most likely the cause of that.'' Mei replied.

Selka seemed a little saddened though but helped Mei getting Khaiya to the location. After all. The guest had a front row seat. ''Do not worry Selka. Mei can handle trolls but you can last longer.'' she assured. That was true, Rena liked the rough play but it did wore her body out quicker.

''Yes yes yes yes.'' Selka spoke teasingly to Khaiya. ''Do not worry. It will be heaven soon enough.''

DaGlobster

"Shit, that is remarkable. The girl's got a talent for these things, can't be denied."

Sickeningly enough, the area where Khaiya was being taken resembled some sort of amphitheater. There were impressions on the ground that betrayed the positions of training targets and temporary structures, but the place was in the process of being cleared out.

The seats, which seemed to tower above the ground, were slowly fillinf up with eager goblins, gnolls, and hobgoblins of all shapes and sizes. As Smed's invisible sphere of influence grew, so did his population, and what was once a gang of goblins turned into a sort of haven for the other universally hated peoples of Le'Ranna.

Smed, Mei, Khaiya, and Selka were seated away from the general population, in a sort of private booth. The whole thing was chillingly well organized, and from the dried spats of blood visible on the grounds below, it seemed this "public space" saw much use.

"Isn't it grand?" Smed asked, turning to Khaiya. There was a seat open, in case Mei saw it fit to force Khaiya into it and tie her down.

"Don't worry about Rena, Khaiya. She's done this before. Doing this of her own will, too."

Rhindeer

The amphitheater was huge, and was teeming with the bodies of monsters, only further solidifying this nightmare--and how futile escape seemed. A nightmare. Maybe that was what this was. It seemed the only way to explain all this, how her morning could have been so normal. Breakfast with Tiaret, a visit to the market for a new dress with that week's pay, a flight with Jasper...

How did it all change so fast? How did it go from plans to hit up the tavern that night to...to this hell? To losing Jasper, to winding up here in a den of demons? She just wanted to go back to sleep and wake up and be home again.

Instead, she was regaled with more sick conversation that didn't seem grounded in reality as she was brought to a private booth with a good view of the bloody arena. She swayed where she sat, still nauseated--both by what she was hearing, by what was to happen, and by the pain in her body--and still sucking in shuddering breaths.

And then the goblin reassured her and she snapped a look his way. Her face was pale, her hands fisted and knuckles white, but she still found it in herself to glare through the roiling panic she felt.

"My people will find me," she said, voice hoarse and breath shivery. "I've already contacted them. You're all going to burn, you sick fuck."

SilmeriaElemred

''Contacted huh. We are in the middle of nowhere. Underground. Dogs will not smell you neither would have picked up any of our scents. Face it. You are all alone.'' Mei whispered softly. She smiled as a troll was brought in. Truth be told she wondered if Rena would show off how she could do two or would keep things easy with one.

''I know a deal with you lady Khaiya. Watch through the whole thing and I will ease your suffering. Does that sound good to you?'' She asked. ''Not that I mind hearing you speak when you are dreaming or hallucinating but at the least we could do that.''  She refered to the troll healing she had on her obviously.

DaGlobster

"It's a pretty fair offer," Smed said.

"She's got something on her that'll clear up all those wounds on you. It'd be a right shame if they got infected, wouldn't they?"

He spoke, although his attention was taken up by the troll being brought onto the grounds. It was a grand specimen, nearly nine feet tall and bristling with chiseled muscles. Such a beast weighed in at a ton and a half, at least.

"Making threats isn't the best, either. You've got neither piss or shit, and that's the truth."

Rhindeer

Khaiya's eyes narrowed, and she turned her head way to look at the troll being brought in--and her stomach twisted all the more at the sight. They couldn't be serious. They couldn't be. This was sick. She swallowed hard past the tightness in her throat and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Keep it," she muttered, and tilted her head against the back of the seat. Her chest rose and fell with her pained breaths, beads of sweat shining on her brow, and despite her best efforts, her voice came out shaky. She was struggling to keep it together. Struggling to keep up the stoic facade, even though she wanted to retch again, even though she wanted to scream. She licked at her cut lip and drew another trembling breath and prayed that when she opened her eyes again, she'd be in her bed waking up from a fucked up dream.

"I don't want it. And it's no idle threat I made. It's a promise. You know nothing about us, how we communicate."

She knew she was grasping at straws, but straws and bluffs were all she had.

SilmeriaElemred

''Magic has it's limits you know.'' Mei said softly. She was not wrong. She just hoped that the troll would not rip Rena in two pieces or more. But even trolls knew that if they'd do that, they would not have a playtoy anymore.

Rena came up too. Still wearing the clothes of before and would most likely leave without. Selka was the one who took control over Khaiya's chains now though. Binding her on the chair and put the woman's head in a good grip. She would make sure that Khaiya could not look away and would even keep the woman's eyes open if she had to. One way or another. She would see it all.

''No need to bind her that hard. The moment she tries anything we throw her along in with Rena and then it would most likely be, the first goblin who reaches her takes her first. Andthen the next, and the next after that...'' Mei said almost as if it were a melody.

She had stopped releasing pheromones, for now anyway.

Rena stood still in front of the troll. She knew this guy in more ways then one and disrobed. ''Hello big guy.'' she said with a smile. Not even nervous. It was as if she was a whore in a brothel about to attend just another customer.

''I am ready for you again.'' Rena added and got closer.

It was not difficult to see the troll was ready too and picked up the woman with his hands, closing them around her body with a big grin on his face.

''And so the show begins.'' Mei said with a smile.

It was then the troll revealed his length and pushed it inside Rena who released a loud scream. Of course it hurt. And she would need a good break after this. But the strange thing was, that Rena also laughed.

DaGlobster

Smed, just like the crowd watching, grew more and more interested as things got closer to beginning. Finally, when Rena disrobed and the troll picked her up, the crowd burst into cheers.

"Oh, listen to them all!"

Smed's voice held nothing but love as he hopped out of his seat and walked to the edge of their booth, leaning against the railing. His beady, evil little eyes caught every detail, every motion. Of course, the crowd wasn't that big, either. He turned around, leaning his back  on the railing as he eyed Khaiya.

"You think your threats budge me, Khaiya? Now shut up and watch, I'm starting to lose patience with you."

He turned back to the show at hand.

"Fucking Adelan whore..."

Rhindeer

Khaiya kept her eyes clenched shut even as Selka bound her and held her head steady, her nails digging into the palms of her hands--though they were blessedly too short to cut her, or they likely would have drawn blood. Her breathing grew shorter and quicker and a visible flinch went through her when she heard Rena's scream, but she kept her eyes squeezed closed even as her own panic rose.

Because fuck, what if they did throw her down there?

Wisely, she fell quiet again save for the sounds of her panicked breaths as the cheers and other horrible sounds filled her ears, along with Mei and Smed's threats--and unlike her own threats, she knew they weren't bluffing.

"Why--gods..." She cut off, flinching again at the sounds Rena made and inhaling sharply, her breath hitching. She squeezed her eyes shut tighter, her shoulders hunching despite the pain that shot through the one. "Why are you doing this?"

SilmeriaElemred

Every thrust made Rena let out a scream while the troll released a satisfying grunts and on Mei's command Selka forced Khaiya's eyes open.

''We do this because we can and because the world shaped us like this. Truth be told I am a half blood succubus. No full blood. I tried fitting in with the normal humans at first but every time my other side would come up and I was casted out. Smed accepted me for who and what I was. But he too has been rejected by the world. But it are those who shape us like this, that we tend to let suffer first and the most. You as a dragon knight, killed goblins. And many other dragon knights did and do the same. Eventually people join forces to prevent annihalition. And then this happens.'' Mei replied. Releasing some more pheromones.

It was then though the second troll was revealed which formed a smile on Mei's face. Rena was surely into it today. The second troll did not wait though and pushed himself in Rena's mouth. Her cries were muffed but certainly still able to be heard.

The first troll released his hands from Rena who was now in the air due to two trolls defiling her.

Tears were on Rena's face though but Mei had no real feelings for Rena's suffering or Selka's for that matter. If they were dead she would simply get a bunch of new girls and create new ones just like them.

''All of you live pleasant lives in the light of day. Warm beds, plenty of food. But we? Your people force everyone different underground. Basicly what we do, is sweet poetic justice.''

DaGlobster

"Couldn't have put it better myself!"

Smed walked over to Khaiya, and forcefully grabbed her chin.

"When the Adelans raze goblin villages, or gnoll villages, or hobgoblin villages, what do you think happens? Do you think we just run away with our tails between our legs? Find some other gang or tribe to join?"

He let her chin go. Now, he was snarling. It seemed Khaiya didn't even have to do anything for him to lose his patience with her.

"We have families too, you arrogant bitch, and you're going to learn what it's like to live to under a boot."

Rhindeer

Khaiya wasn't expecting Selka to force her eyelids open, and when she did, she jerked in alarm--and, for a brief flash, she saw everything. Saw Rena impaled on the troll, and a whimper left her as she quickly rolled her eyes down toward the ground, still refusing to watch even though hearing was as bad, if not worse.

And she certainly heard the arrival of the second troll.

Fuck no.

"No, no...I...gods, no, that wasn't even my branch," Khaiya gasped out, and shook her head in an effort to dislodge Selka's fingers--

But that was when Smed grabbed her chin, and her eyes snapped to his face out of reflex. She stared back at him, eyes wide and terrified, if also filled with pain and defiance, still wincing at the sounds she heard from the arena. Her hands twitched with the want to strike him, but they were tightly chained to the chair so she could only tense and bear whatever was to come.

Which, blessedly, was only his anger.

Khaiya stared at him even after he let her go. "I was border patrol," she finally said, forcing the words out while she could. She still kept her eyes averted, still refused to watch what she was hearing. "I didn't even deal with you scum unless your people were raiding my people! We had no reason to seek you out! But now they do, because you have me, and they will turn this fucking place into an oven if you keep me."