Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

And I'm freeeee~! Freeeee-faaalling--WAIT, WHAT?! [M/TW]

Started by Rhindeer, July 28, 2015, 02:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''If they ever find you. Remember as well. Your beloved dragon is dead. In a ravine. For all they know your body lays crushed beneath his very body. Rotting. As for your line of work. Babies are killed. You think the killers care?'' Mei asked. It was true; those who were considered monsters, when slain the children even infants were not spared.

Rena's play went on and on until both trolls relieved themselves. Both after filling her up with their filth, the second troll forcing her to swallow most of it, let her fall on the soil in the fluids she had been unable to take in. Mei released some more pheromoes even though now they would have not that much effect on Khaiya. Even a little was enough for her.

''Mi-lady... if you keep releasing those I want to have a turn too...'' Selka pouted.

''Not with trolls.'' Mei said to Selka who simply agreed.

DaGlobster

Scum.

What a nice little word! Khaiya had some serious sacks if she thought she could call Smed that to his face. He smiled, although murder glinted in his little eyes.

"Scum?"

Instantly, he was upon her, pouncing so forcefully that it knocked the seat over onto its back, where Khaiya would land on her own hands. He balled his hands into fists, and he just started swinging. He socked her face, her neck, her head, even stomped on her chest a couple of times.

"Nobody's coming for you!" he yelled in between hits.

"You'd be lucky to get a horse into these caves, much less a fucking dragon! You arrogant--"

A kick.

"--fucking pig whore! You think you can fuck with me? Huh?! Call me scum? CALL ME SCUM?!"

He grasped her hair and brought her head crashing down against the ground.

"Call me that one more fucking time, and I'm putting you in the oven you... you FUCK!"

With one final kick to her wounded shoulder, he stepped off of her. He didn't even care if she'd fallen unconscious during his assault, as long as the point was given.

Rhindeer

...Apparently, she'd hit a nerve.

Which had sort of been the point, even though she knew she'd pay for it.

And pay she did.

Khaiya was hardly aware of the finale, because she was too busy getting her face bashed in. Smed pounced, the chair tipped backwards and smashed her hands between it and the ground, and her world exploded into agony even before he started swinging, the shock of the fall jolting her body and making every injury scream. Or maybe that was her screaming as his fists flew and struck home, hitting places that were already battered and torn, the crunch of cartilage joining the sound of fists against flesh as her nose broke and blood filled her mouth. Her leather armor protected her from the worst of the chest stomps, at least, but not enough that it didn't still drive the air from her lungs and radiate to her ribs and wounded side, and though she squirmed and bucked and struggled, it did little.

For a terrifying moment, she didn't think he would stop.

She cried out as her head slammed against the ground, a choked sound as she coughed on the blood in her mouth, and by the time he finished up with that final kick to her ruined shoulder, she was sobbing. If she'd thought everything hurt before, she was wrong. Her head spun and the world with it, but she didn't pass out --which would have been a blessing at this point. Instead, she could do little more than lay where he left her, spitting blood to the side as it dribbled from her nose and lips and drawing in ragged, sobbing breaths. She tried to curl in on herself, but couldn't move, her legs still draped over the chair and bound arms still trapped beneath it.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

The first round of show was over although the trolls seemed ready for another round which they took after Rena had cought her breath. ''Do you wish for me to tend to her wounds and clean her in a more secluded area Master? Before her wounds are going to fester'' Mei asked as she put the chair back the way it belonged with Khaiya on it.

Rena released screams again as the trolls had her way with her

The woman would suffer more when her wounds would be healed until they were mended.

DaGlobster

Smed turned his back to Khaiya, returning his attentions to the spectacle happening before them. It seemed the trolls were ready to go one more time, and the crowd was eating it up!

"Get her out of my sight. Get her fixed up and have your little 'woman-on-woman' bonding. I have matters to attend to. Take Selka with you, she can... help."

And with that, Smed was quiet.

[Gonna hop out for a bit, let you ladies have some one-on-one!]

Rhindeer

Khaiya sagged in her chair when it was righted, her head bowed forward as blood dripped onto her thighs from her still dribbling nose. She sucked in another raw breath and stared at Smed and Mei through blurred vision, then spat another mouthful of blood onto the ground.

At this point, she wouldn't even protest being taken elsewhere. Anywhere was better than this fucking amphitheater and the horrible sounds of cheers and screams and other things.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

SilmeriaElemred

''Yes Master'' Selka and Mei said and released Khaiya from the chair before taking her along.

The cave had a flowing pool of water and Mei and the other girls used a small section only for themselves to wash up after their bodies had been used. ''Selka. Could you perhaps get some clothes for the our new friend here?'' Mei asked after reaching the place.

The girl nodded and when gone Mei turned to Khaiya. ''You should not anger Smed like that.'' she spoke. Her voice seemed different though. Almost caring. Her touch seemed different too. Tenderly and soft although Mei was ready to go after Khaiya if she would dare to make a run for it or attempt to attack her again.

Gently Mei after letting Khaiya sit started to undo the woman from her leather armor.

Rhindeer

Khaiya made it to that pool in a daze, only half aware of how she got there--for it was difficult to focus on much beyond her own agony. It hurt even to sit as she was guided to take a seat at the pool's edge, and it took all her remaining energy just to stay upright and not simply flop backwards into the water.

She didn't dare look back at the water. She didn't want to catch her reflection, for if she looked anything like she felt, she knew it'd be a nightmare.

And truth be told, she looked a wreck, ashen and haggard and bloody all over with dark circles under her eyes. She blinked blearily at Mei through swollen eyes as she spoke, and it took a couple seconds for her to register her words.

She managed a rough laugh she quickly regretted, for it soon set her to wheezing as pain shot through her sides.

"Like it matters," she muttered thickly. She knew she shouldn't anger him. Of course she shouldn't. But it didn't matter either way. He'd promised her horrors. Whether she angered him or not, they would still torment her as they pleased--her only choice here was whether she rolled over and bared her belly, or whether she snarled and bared her teeth.

She'd never been the rolling over sort.

And then the woman started to pull off her armor, and Khaiya jerked away. "Don't."

SilmeriaElemred

''Stop struggling already.'' she said before leaning in closer. ''After all. I am your only shot getting out of here in once piece. Half succubus remember. Despite faint and especially around Smed very far away, I do have a shred of humanity in me. Tell anyone and we are most likely both dead. Clear? Not even my girls know this.'' she unbuckled the first piece of armor and put it aside.

''We should get you clean and your wounds mended before they infect more. You tend to spill secrets in your current state when you sleep since you force yourself in a fake reality. It is how I found out your name after all.''

Rhindeer

...Wait. What?

Khaiya froze at that, and let her begin to remove her armor, even though she still didn't want her to--even though she knew Mei had to if she was to be treated. Beneath it she wore simple clothing, just a tunic and breeches, both quite filthy by now from sweat and blood.

Her eyes narrowed at the woman's words. "Why would you tell me that?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Who knows. My human part cares. My other part well. Cares a bit less. I will not be able to leave this place but that does not mean that counts for you. It will not be easy mind you. If even anyone knows about this part of me... I'm dead or Smed will make sure it is gone. For now, let me tend to you alright? The water should numb the pain a bit. The stuff I have that heals you though... will feel as if you are rolling in a hill of fireants. But it is the best I can do regarding that. But know this. Smed, will not kill you. You either leave alive, or dead, or turn into the same thing as Rena and Selka.''

She removed more of the armor as she spoke and started with the clothes she wore beneath it.

''Despite I know you have zero reason to trust me.''

Rhindeer

"I...I would rather die than become like them," Khaiya said quietly, flashing briefly back to the scene she had barely witnessed--but it had been more than enough and was now seared into her mind. She clenched her eyes shut and shivered, tensing all the more as she felt Mei begin to remove the rest of her clothing.

Her stomach twisted, and she drew in more quick, shallow breaths and instinctively moved to cover herself, even though she still wore smallclothes and a chest wrap beneath, though her chains made it difficult for her to move. Her heart beat faster. She already felt deeply vulnerable here, but to be stripped of her clothing, too? It made it all the more uncomfortable.

"If you're...if you're actually telling the truth, just..." She cracked her puffy eyes open. "Just promise that you'll kill me before it comes to that."

SilmeriaElemred

''My human side can promise that. For the other side I... am afraid I can not promise anything.'' After Khaiya was stripped of her clothing Mei did the same. ''My demon will also hurt you and I apolagise in advance for that. And what happened before. Smed has... a really powerful demon inside of him that my other hald is very much attracted to. The current me... is weak. And truth be told I wiash that there was magic that could seperate us.'' she cupped her hands and filled it with the cool water which ahd released gently on Khaiya's shoulder.

She saw the bruises and Mei closed her eyes for a moment. ''I'm truely... sorry...'' wether her words meant anything or not she was not sure. And continuesly she made sure nobody had approached them. But with Rena being taken and Selka gathering clothes, they would have a bit of alone time now. Also would anyone show she would smell them.

Rhindeer

Truth be told, Khaiya couldn't tell if Mei was fucking with her or not. It sounded like a load of bullshit, and yet...well, shit, at this point, it wasn't like believing her could hurt. If she was being honest, she might have an ally here, however unlikely. If she was just being cruel and manipulative...honestly, so what? Khaiya was already fucked, and already trusted no one. It wasn't like it would be a big shocker.

If she trusted her and was wrong, she lost nothing, because she'd already lost everything. But if she trusted her and was right...maybe...maybe she had a shot here. She literally had nothing else to lose.

Khaiya let out a pained hiss when the cool water hit her wounded shoulder, her body jerking in response. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut again to keep from making a sound, and let her breath out slowly through her mouth, since her nose was clogged with clotting blood.

"Then you're...ah...you're a prisoner here, as well?" she asked, and hunched forward a little to shield herself as best she could, wincing in pain.

SilmeriaElemred

''My human side, yes.'' Mei spoke calmly. ''Demon me, loves it here. Sucubbus feed on the energy people temporarily release during certain... actions. And goblins, well. I do not think I need to say it out loud.'' again she as carefully as possible put some of the cold water on the shoulder. The cold would numb the pain to a certain degree.

''But if you make it out... perhaps this can be torched. You will need to strengthen up however. If it is realised you are gone they will go after you. There will only be one chance. Maybe you can make it to Serendipity. To Einin. She basicly somehow managed to reach out to my humanity.'' she took some liquid olive oil soap and a washcloth. The second she made wet and wringed out placing it on Khaiya's face. Compared with before she was suprisingly gentle with the way she handled Khaiya. Tenderly and caring despite her actions would still hurt the woman in front of her.

''Unlike me, you had training. Got any plans?'' she asked. ''considering doing this without raising suspicion that is. Smed will expect certain actions from me after all.''

Rhindeer

Einin. That was the second time now that Khaiya had heard that name mentioned here, and she found herself curious; why would Smed have named one of his...girls...after her? Unless she had been a prisoner here, too, at one point?

But before she could ask, she flinched again as more water was poured onto her shoulder, though the coolness felt less shocking now and more soothing, and then Mei was washing her face. She closed her eyes and let her, wincing and gritting her teeth against the pain, for though Mei was surprisingly tender, her face was battered and bruised and sore, and even a gentle touch hurt.

"I don't know," she said quietly. "I...haven't had a chance to look around. I don't know the first thing about this place, and there's...there's creatures everywhere." Her throat tightened with the wave of panic those words brought on, the reminder of just how hopeless this seemed. She might be a fighter to the end, but it was difficult to feel anything other than defeated.

Her eyes burned, and she realized they stung with the beginnings of tears. A wave of shame went through her and she blinked her eyes shut again to hold them back. "If...if you told me where to go, I swear I would tell no one," she said. "You needn't get involved. And if I get caught, it's...well...it's my head, then. I wouldn't out you."

SilmeriaElemred

''Let's just try to get you safe alright?.'' Mei said softly. ''Cry if you want to. I will not blame you for it. Even I did.'' She could just simply smell it. ''Would... my human side get stronger although I doubt it... we can flee together. I will most likely not live long after that though... but... this place... what I am doing... I do not want to hurt people. But between this moment, and escaping. You will be hurt and humiliated many, many times. And I can not support you on those moments. Cling to the fact you will get of here. Be reunited with your friends.''

she rinsed the cloth again to rid it from blood. ''To prevent being turned like Selka and Rena. You need to always remember who you are. You are mentally stronger then those girls but those pheromones, are nasty. They will let your body crave to be taken over and over again, Being driven so badly you lose who you are. As long as you manage to cling onto yourself it should be alright. Although pretending to give in is actually a better idea sometimes. Mei wont let many have you. She is... clingy to those she wants to turn. The process is a delicate one. That fact, will be your shield.''

Rhindeer

Pheromones. Is that the strange thing she'd smelled before?

It was not comforting to be told she was in for a world of misery, but it was also nothing she didn't already know. It was comforting, however, to hear Mei speak so certainly about escape. Maybe it was a trick of some sort; maybe the sickos liked betrayal with their torture to amp up the emotional stakes. Khaiya didn't know, but right now the possibility of escape was all she had, and all that was keeping her from breaking down.

She shivered at Mei's instructions. She just had to remember who she was and...pretend.

The thought made her ill, and she sucked in a shuddering breath before she could retch. It would be better than losing herself, becoming a nothing, a blank, a mindless slave. That terrified her more than anything else, but that didn't mean this would be easy. She lifted her good shoulder and rubbed her eyes against her arm, wiping away the tears that threatened to fall.

"What did...ah...Smed and 'Mei' have planned?" she dared to ask.

SilmeriaElemred

''Smed... many things. Mainly torture and breaking you. The other me... wants you to join Selka and Rena. Perhaps then use you to infiltrate other dragonknights.'' Mei replied. ''The survivalrate however is really low. And... it requires to be taken over and over again. Me absorbing the energies until there is nothing of it left. If a person survives, they become like Rena and Selka. Sex is everything they know and they tap from my energies to heal.''

Rhindeer

Khaiya bit her lip, forgetting it was battered, and drew a little blood. She quickly licked it back up.

"I...see..." she said, that queasy feeling returning tenfold.  She stared down at her knees, which shook like the rest of her, from stress, from fear, from exhaustion. "If I pretend...will Smed hurt me less?"

She looked up at Mei again and swallowed. "I can't leave if I can't even walk."