Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A fair bargain [M]

Started by Medievarad, December 12, 2015, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

When she ran. Each and every time. Always at exactly the same distance, she'd meet a torch. Again. And again.

And again.

And again.

It wasn't an undending path. Not at all. She was merely running circles. Slowly. Acheron's chuckle was heard throughout the ruins once more. "Do not think you can hide, little fox. You're on my domain now."

Rhindeer

That damned torch again.

Naovi's sides were heaving, her tongue lolling out of her jaws, when she finally came to a stop beneath the torch. She didn't know how long she had been running, but she was exhausted, her feet sore and sides aching and heart about to burst. She had to stop before she dropped; she might be immortal, but she could still die of mortal things, even things so simple as pushing herself too hard.

She sat down, panting, her head down and ears drooping. "Let me go!" she barked. "I just want my pearl, that's all!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Medievarad

"My my." Acheron chuckled as he picked up the collapsed fox by her neck. Holding her up infront of him. "Ran to your heart's content, you little mutt?" He inquired with another chuckle. Before his gaze turned stonecold. His face dead serious. "Now. Human form. As I requested prior. Before I lose my patience."

Rhindeer

Naovi let out a small yelp when he came from nowhere and picked her up by her scruff, but she was too tired to snap at him--and knew there was little point, anyway. She was in his domain, as he had said, and as much as she hated it, she knew she was stuck. For now. She still had her wits, at least, so she could play his game a little while longer.

And she had her pearl, worn once more around her neck. As long as she had that, little else mattered.

She curled her lips at him, baring her sharp little teeth at his demand, but with an all-too-human roll of her eyes, she acquiesced. There was a quick flash of light, and then the little fox was gone--and in her place, Acheron held a human woman instead, shorter than him with brown skin splotched with patches of white. She was naked, and she was still snarling at him like the fox had been, her three tails twitching in irritation and bright eyes narrowed.

She grabbed at his hand, the grip on her neck flat out painful now. "Let go!" she hissed.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Medievarad

Acheron chuckled slowly as Naovi was in her human form. Still held by the neck. "That wasn't so difficult. Now was it?" He let go of her neck, his hands retreating in the black and crimdon cloak once more. "Name. And. Your offer on how to repay my.. Kindness." It was easy. Either she'd come with a valid proposition or he'd snatch away her necklace. Wich was as easily said as done. And if she still managed to irritate him even after that. Well. Let's just say magical fox blood doesn't taste that bad.

Rhindeer

"Naovi," she spat when he asked her name, rubbing the back of her neck and glowering at him. She shivered a little, colder now that she wore only skin without fur, and brought her three bushy tails up so she could hug them against her chest for warmth. Caves were cold!

And though one of her arms clutched her tails, her other hand held a tight grip on her necklace, a protective gesture. It had felt awful to be apart from it, a sensation she never again wanted to experience, and she didn't trust this bastard for one instant.

She snorted at his words. "What's an old man like you need?" she asked with a scowl, frustration lacing her words. She just wanted to leave already, not play guessing games! "You said you don't need my magic or my power. What else is there? You need a helper? You got some task you need doing? I'll do it! I'll--!"

Then she paused, looked at him with a raised eyebrow, and snorted. Weeeell. Old man or not, he was a man, so...

She flicked her tails out behind her and put a hand on her hip, cocking her head. "Wanna just fuck and call it even?"

Medievarad

((Yay. 800th post))
---------------------
"Old man? Little fox. You hurt my feelings. I look quite young for my seven centuries.." He chuckled again. "A helper. Perhaps. Yes. I would want you to be a part of my.. Collection? Such a crude way of putting it. Perhaps.. Group or.. Harem sounds better? I do like this to happen willingly. But. Ah. Well. Such is life."

He folded his arms underneath the cloak, he chuckled again at the crude remark of just fucking and calling it even. "That sounds like a step in the right direction, at least." He wasn't going to lie. Several months stuck in a cave when nothing but ugly adventurers pass by. It was frustrating.

Rhindeer

His harem? Naovi's eyebrow arched higher, but she didn't balk at the idea. Sex was as casual a thing for her as eating, and feeding upon energy like that felt amazing, so she had no qualms about that. But being bound to him? Her skin itched at the idea; she didn't like being bound to any one place for too long, and didn't like the thought of calling anyone master.

But if it meant getting out of here with her pearl...

"For how long?" she said, tails swishing behind her as she watched him closely.

Medievarad

"Eternally. You are free to move around and do as you wish. Travel as much as you wan and do as you please. But when I call to you. You heed that call. Besides that, I will not impair your freedom." Acheron arched an eyebrow. Quite interested in what the fox would answer. But. All in all. A choice wasn't really present. Denying him was a bad idea.

Rhindeer

Eternally?!

Naovi bristled at that, her eyes going wide and lips curling to show her teeth, but she bit her tongue before she could say anything brash, knowing she was literally stuck her at his mercy. She sucked in a deep breath and grit her teeth.

"And if I say no?"

Medievarad

"Then I'd most likely make you braindead and turn you into my puppet.. For eternity." He chuckled slowly. "Or I can grab that precious pearl from you again and keep it. It really depends. But. Again. I'd rather not do any of the prior and hope for your good judgement." He smirked slowly. "The choice is yours." With a snap of his fingers, they were called back into reality. The same corridor Naovi had run into the first place, before being forced under his illusions.

Rhindeer

Naovi's lips twisted as the world swam back into reality. "Well, wow, when given options like those, I'd be a damned fool to deny you, eh?" she said sourly.

Letting out a sigh, she let her shoulders droop and scowled at him. "Very well."

And she hoped he would accept her word just like that, that he wouldn't catch that she had agreed to absolutely nothing. Her word meant nothing unless she also spoke exactly what she was agreeing to.

Medievarad

"Good." Acheron chuckled slowly, before stepping forward. Holding up his hand. "Not so fast.."  He grinned slowly, folding a but his index and middle finger. "I will link your mind to mine. This allows me to call out for you when I need to. I hope you do not mind."

He closed his eyes briefly. A small procedure that didn't take much. With this. He'd be able to call on Naovi, but also have easier access to her mind to influence it with illusions. With a deep sigh, Acheron would reach out for the fox' mind once more and try to get inside and leave his mark.

After and if it succeeded, he'd lower his hand again. Retreating back into the cloak. "Now. How about that aforementioned sex?"

Rhindeer

Naovi balked, but before she could jerk away, the deed was done, and she felt it click in her mind like the slamming of a door. Her hands flew up to her head and she cursed under her breath, reeling a little. She very much did mind, but it was already done, and all she could do was glare at him and bare her teeth.

And then he was right back to asking about sex.

Her eyes narrowed all the more, but then she smiled brightly, a thought springing to mind. Very well, then. He wanted to fuck, so they would fuck.

She glanced around the dreary cave, then shrugged at him. "Eager, are we? The offer's still on the table, but maybe not here?" She shivered, tails curling around her again. "It's cold. And gross. Where's this harem of yours, anyway? Don't you have like...comfortable beds and things? I'm not fucking on rocks. Even grass in the outdoors is better than this!"

Medievarad

He smirked at the hostility. That all just made it better. More interesting. Yet. Her sudden shift of facial expression did warn him. She was planning something. The realisation he had wasn't visible to Naovi. Acheron nodded slowly as she made note of not approving by doing it on cold rocks. A thing he did agree on. What did she even expect? Someone as beautiful as him wanting to have sex on cold stone? The very thought was hilarious. And infuriating.

"Yes. Follow me." He stated as he turned around. A crow slowly landing on his shoulder as he walked. "Back in my mansion. I merely came here on my travels." He said with a chuckle.

After descending some stairs, they'd enter a well-lit room. Richly decorated. The walls cleanly finished, furnitured. A luxurious bed with canopy standing in the middle of the room. It looked a far cry from the cave's interior and this room's interior. The ground even had carpet and wooden boards, rather than cold, hard stone.

Rhindeer

Soon they were entering a lavish room, and Naovi blinked in surprise. Was this...connected to the cave? Or had they somehow magically traveled? It was hard to tell, she realized with a spark of frustration. His magic was strong and ancient, powerful enough that not even she, with her gifts of illusions, could detect the illusions from reality.

This...was going to be interesting.

She stepped into the room, tails swishing as she walked and trailed a hand along one of the bed's posters. She gave a little hum of approval, eyes flicking around the room, and ran her fingers over the bedspread. "Not too shabby," she said. "How far away from that cave are we now? Where are we, exactly?"

Medievarad

"Thank you." He said with a soft chuckle as he recieved the half-hearted compliment. "We are.. Somewhere else. Where is unimportant now. All that matters is that this is not an illusion. That this is reality. What you touch and feel. It is real."

He pulled up two metal chaliches from a cupboard. "Would you care for some wine before we begin.. Or during?" He asked, slowly chuckling.

Rhindeer

"Oh, I'm not that fond of wine, so drink a glass for me?" Naovi said with a smile as she turned back to the bed, and flicked him with her tails in the process. It was a lie; she liked wine just fine. Loved it, actually, and she made a fabulous drunk if she did say so herself! Good times! But it would be better for her to be clear-headed and him to be foggy-headed.

She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees, tails lifted up and out of he way and swaying idly to give him an uninhibited view of her ass. She crawled to the center of the bed and knelt, tails curled around her knees, and watched him idly with her head cocked.

"Are you going to drink it before?" she asked, and smirked. "Or during?"

Medievarad

"Hm." Acheron poured a chalice for himself. "I'd like to drink yours. But I won't. I'd rather be able to still move properly and think straight." He chuckled slowly. Acheron never got drunk once. He even drank wine on most occasions just to fit in. He disliked the taste. He found it utterly disgusting. The taste of poisenous alcohol was too strong. He wasn't too fond of sweet tastes either. Add to that that the fox was planning something. Being of a frailer lind would be negative. Drinking wine was just a pose. With a slow sip, he smirked at the small display and swaying, putting his wine down when she inquired about it.

He shook his head. "Perhaps later. Perhaps never." He returned the smirk as he dropped the cloak,  looking down at her with the cold and unsympathetic red eyes. "Are you ready?"

Rhindeer

Well, damn. So he wasn't going to get tipsy. No matter. Naovi could work with this, tipsy or clear-headed, though it would have been nice if he was inebriated and stupid.

Oh well!

She smiled at him, watching him from beneath her thick lashes, and ran her fingers up her belly and over her breasts, thumbs circling her nipples until they hardened. Her smile turned into a smirk as she flicked her tails back behind her and, still kneeling, opened her legs as she slipped her hands back down. "Mmm, maybe," she purred as she slipped a hand between her legs and gave a little wiggle of her hips and tails as she stroked herself, letting out a soft sigh.

And all the while she watched him, eyes roving over his pale body. She licked her lips and rolled her hips against her hand.

"Why don't you get your ass over here and find out, hmm? Not that I need you..." she added, a challenge in her eyes.