Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A fair bargain [M]

Started by Medievarad, December 12, 2015, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

There was only one thing he lied about in the room. There was only one illusion. And that was he himself. To Naovi, the hampirebwouldbpull his shirt off and crawl towards her. His body pale, agile and still slightly muscled. Quite charming, one even might add. Yet. In reality, Acheron was still fully dressed. Sitting in the corner of a room with the same chalice. But filled with blood. He wasn't planning on letting the Kitsune know she was being tricked. He merely wished to see what her plans were. And after she played her hand. Acheron would make her scream. In pure bliss.

To Naovi, Acheron slowly pushed her down against the bed. Baring his fangs with a slow grin. "If you can taunt like that, little fox," Acheron chuckled slowly as he pushed two fingers inside of Naovi's mouth."Then keep your mouthbbusy.." He murmured with a slow chuckle. His other hand slipping down to her womanhood and forcing her hand away if it was still stimulating her. "And so unrefined." Was what the illusion muttered to Naovi. Yet he sounded, felt, looked and smelled completely real.

Another perk of the link between them, for Acheron, was that he had unlimited acces to influencing her mind. Granting him the ability to make Naovi as sensitive, or as insensitive as he pleased. He would be able to make her orgasm from just the fingers in his mouth, if he pleased. While he didn't force that, Acheron made the fox at least twice as sensitive as before. He pressed his hand against her wet slith, slowly insertinng a finger. Smirking in antipation of th response he'd get.

Rhindeer

Naovi might be over three-hundred, but she was nowhere near as ancient as Acheron--and nowhere near so skilled as to pick up on the caliber of illusions he employed.

And so when he joined her on the bed and pushed her back onto the bed, she had no reason to believe it wasn't him, when he felt and smelled like flesh and bone and heat. She flopped backwards onto the bed with a smirk, happy to have goaded him into action, and was about to taunt him a little more when her words were cut off with a muffled sound as he shoved his fingers in her mouth.

Well then!

She could tell this was going to be fun. She liked it when they bit back. Too bad this one would be dead soon if she had her way.

But for now, she let out a soft moan around his fingers and twirled her tongue around them, licking and sucking, even as she spread her legs wider as she felt his hand prod between them. She grabbed onto his shoulders for purchase, bucking her hips up against his hand for more--and then letting out a shuddering gasp around his fingers when he slipped his fingers along her, her body jolting at the white-hot pleasure that shot through her at such a simple touch, and when he slid only a finger inside her--

Holy shit.

She squealed, the sound muffled, and clawed at his shoulders hard as she rocked up against his hand and squirmed wildly, jerking her head away from his fingers so she could cry out, "How the fuck?!"

It was like nothing she'd ever felt. Just one finger, and her body was on fire.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Medievarad

Acheron ony chuckled slowly at the shuddering gasp. It seemed increasing her sensitivity had worked. That much was obvious. His face was composed. So were his actions. As Naovi spat his fingers out, he shook his head and chuckled. "Do not underestimate me.. Little fox." Was what he whispered as he pressed the saliva coated fingers down on one of her hardened nipples. "I'm going to savour this.." Acheron muttered to himself as he slowly started to move the finger inside of her. Rubbing her nipple at the same time.

And in the corner of the room. Acheron witnessed tthe writhing Naovi. Pleasured by his illusions. With a soft grin, he took another sip of the chalice. Pleased by the fox' display. Soon. The main event would start. As soon as Naovi decided to play her hand.

Rhindeer

"A-ah!" Naovi cried, thrashing beneath him in pleasure, the intensity almost too much to bear--and yet also absolutely perfect. It was overwhelming, driving her thoughts from her mind until all she could think about was his touch, her body singing with heat and nerves alight with sensation. Her hips moved, unable to keep still, as she begged for more with her body and her moans--

And realized, foggily, that while this was all well and good, this wasn't why she was doing this.

Focus, Naovi! Focus!

Some part of her was sorely tempted to just keep going. To just enjoy this moment and let him fuck her silly. She craved that, and craved the release that was swiftly building up between her legs--but no! Focus, focus! He had her bound to him! For eternity!

No way in heaven or hell was she letting that stand.

Well. Shit. It's been fun, at least, she thought even as she hooked a leg around him to keep him right where she wanted him, her head tossed back with cries of passion. She clawed at his shoulders, tightening around his finger, and gasped out, "Gods! Fuck me!" even as she mustered up every inch of willpower it took to finally focus on his heat, on his life, the very essence that made him him, and took in a deep, gasping breath as she breathed him in--and started to suck down his life force, feeding upon it like a vampire feeds on blood.

Fucker. She would kill him for thinking he could imprison her.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Medievarad

Acheron chuckled genty at her small cries. Her squriming. It was both intruiging and comical to watch. And the illusion inserted a second finger, as well as brushing the small bud of nerves that was called the clitoris occasionally. With his thumb. "Not 'gods'." He chuckled slowly as he felt Naovi clenching down on his fingers. "The correct sentence would be 'Acheron. Fuck me.'" Yet the instant she started focussing on draining his lifeforce away, the vampire dissappeared.Like he had never existed. Just popped out of existence. Not a trace of him remaining. The real Acheron slowly approached the end of the bed. Slowly and sarcastically clapping, the chalice on the nightstand next to the chair he sat in.

"I knew you had a plan of some sort.. But I didn't realize it would be trying to drain someone like me from lifeforce. Someone that is already dead and has reserves beyond your imagination." He let out another slow, menacing chuckle as he halted infront of the bed. Hands retreating back into to the cloak. "Now. I have seen enough to be content. You can finish yourself if you wish." He chuckled as he turned around. "It won't feel anywhere near as good." He said. Slowly diminishing the kitsune's sensitivity. Making her more insensitive this time around. "I garantuee yiu that."

Rhindeer

Aaand poof!

Just like that, he was gone, and Naovi was left reeling, high on her own pleasant feelings and the shock of him just...vanishing.

No. Not vanishing. Because there he was, clapping and approaching the bed, and she realized with a sinking feeling that it had been just another trick.

Scrambling back onto her knees, her tails bristled and poofed as she growled at him, teeth bared and hands balling up in the sheets. "You bastard!" she snapped, chest heaving with her wild breaths, because not only had he tricked her, but he'd gotten her damned hot and bothered in the process, her skin still tingling and aching to be touched. A vampire. He was a spirits be damned vampire. That explained much, though her actual knowledge of vampires was limited.

But not limited enough to know that draining the already technically dead was, erm...pointless.

"You were just watching all that time? And I don't need your bloody permission to touch my own damned body!" she growled.

Medievarad

"Bastard?" Acheron chuckled slowly. "Because I saw through your actions and easily predicted your plans?" The vampire lord smirked. "That'd hardly make me a bastard.." Slowly, he dissappeared into a murder of crows again. Appearing behind her and placing a hand on her shoulder. "That merely makes you ignorant.." He said as he practically smacked the kitsune back against the bed. "I was.. Intruiged by what you wanted to do."

The cloak slowly dropped from his shoulders. "But.. I was slightly dissapointed that it was as simple as that." He said as he stepped ontop of the bed, sitting down above her abdomen, his eyes narrowing slighty. "And now.. Well. Let's cut the chase." He said, looking down at Naovi, staring her in the eyes with his mesmerizing red/black pattern. "We can do this with your full cooperation and make it even better than what you just now experienced." He chuckled slowly. "Or this can become very painful for you. What'll it be, little fox?"

Rhindeer

Feelings were a strange, strange thing, and what Naovi felt in that moment was potent and confusing. Oh, she was angry as all hell for being locked into this "bargain", for being owned by another, and yet when he shoved her down onto the bed and straddled her, she found herself strangely thrilled. She'd found few in her travels who could just manhandle her like this, when she had always been the one tossing other people around.

Having the tables so suddenly turned was rather...thrilling? And it only made her want to fight him more, to push his buttons more, to challenge him and goad him into greater aggression. And so she only grinned up at him and snapped her teeth at him, wiggling beneath him as though to test his hold on her.

"I think you talk way too much, is what," she said. "You could be putting your mouth to much better use!"

Medievarad

"So.. You chose for the painful way?" Acheron chuckled slowly, snapping his fingers slowly. A slow headache growing on Naovi. Worsening slowly. Yet surely. "I can oblige to that, putting my mouth to work." His grin widened, showing the flikkering fangs. "Yet I grant you one last chance. Choose wisely, hm?"

Rhindeer

Throbbing pain blared up in her skull the moment he snapped his fingers, and Naovi let out a wincing groan and pressed at her temples. "Ow, ow! What are...stop! Ow, gods, stop that, I didn't say anything about pain! I thought it was obvious what I want you to do, dammit!"

Medievarad

The pain slowly lessened. And Acheron chuckled. "You're submissive or you get punished. Do I make myself clear?" He said, his face not portraying the same as the chuckle did. Just an icecold gaze down in Naovi's eyes.

Rhindeer

"Submissive?" Naovi repeated, and her left eye twitched even as her face darkened with the hint of a blush.

That...

That was not something she had ever been in her life.

Inwardly she balked, hating the thought, but she went very still beneath him all the same as she stared up at him, blinking slowly. She cocked her head, her tails swishing. "Uhh...so you want me to just lay here or...?"

Medievarad

"Did I stutter?" Acheron asked as he looked down on her. "I'll tell you what to do. I'll tell you when to move." He pulled his top off, revealing the same pale chest, yet a large scar pulled over where his heart was. "Now. Enough talking. Let's put that mouth of yours to good use." He chuckled slowly again. What he wanted Naovi to do was pretty clear. Yet, it was such a crude thing to say, was it not?

Rhindeer

Naovi huffed up at him and crossed her arms over her chest, just beneath her breasts. She pouted a little, still balking, because that didn't sound like very much fun, being bossed around like that!

And then when he spoke, she knew exactly what he was implying. But she only blinked up at him, head still cocked, as though waiting his command. After all, he said tell her when to move and what to do, and he'd done neither of those things yet!

Medievarad

"Now then. You know what to do.." Acheron chuckled slowly. "Do it." He said, his face cold, serious.

Rhindeer

Naovi's eyes narrowed as she stared up at him, not liking to be bossed around like this. She was by no means a submissive person; she was a kitsune, she was old and powerful, and she was used to people worshiping her and doing whatever she wanted them to do! She was as good as a goddess! She did not follow orders like some...some...dog! And yet here she had met her match, someone older and far more powerful than her, who clearly had a domineering streak that made her want to rebel and push him that much more.

However, she was also a creature of vanity and self-preservation. She was a pleasure seeker; she didn't like pain. She could give pain, but she was not at all fond of receiving it, and so the threat of it was enough to give her pause even as she seethed.

Well, fine. By this point, she was craving a romp, and she had never been particular about who she fucked, so the choice was easy when her body was practically dripping for more. But this bossiness! Gods!

And so since he deigned to be unspecific, Naovi suddenly moved, shoving him off of her and onto his back. She grabbed at his pants, tearing them open with ease, but instead of doing exactly what she knew he wanted her to do, she boldly turned around, tails lifted and ass facing him, and straddled him.

She scooted back until she was straddling his face, what she wanted quite obvious, and only then did she lean down and take his cock in hand, stroking him, encouraging him to stiffen. She leaned forward, licking him from base to tip, teasing him with laps and flicks of her tongue--before, finally, she let him slip past her lips as she took him in deep.

Medievarad

Seemed like she submitted soon enough. Good. It would be dull and unamusing if he had to bring her to a near braindead state. Right now. Naovi was still a breathing body with a beating heart. More importantly. With her own desires. That much was clear as her crotch was pushed in his face. He let iut a low growl as he felt his member being massaged. Technically, she complied. Technically, she was doing as she said. And he promised her to make her feel good if she did.

While treacherous and backstabbing, Acheron never made promises he couldn't keep. And the promises he made would not go unfulfilled. Mostly. He'd play it more passive agressive from now on. Yet. As he felt Naovi sliding her lips down over his cock, he was pulled from his toughts with another slow growl. Time to throw the little fox a bone. A.droplet of Naovi's juices dripped on his face. A slow fanged grin. The cunning little thing wanted this. Badly.

Acheron sat up slightly, pressing a gentle and warm kiss on her crotch. Forcing her mind to amplify the feeling thricefold. He proceeded to lick at her much like she did to him. Before sliding his tongue past her labia, at the same time, inserting a finger.

Rhindeer

Naovi let out a gasping moan around his cock when he finally gave her the attention she wanted--though for a few good seconds she could scarcely move as he started to lick her. It was intense, more intense than she was used to and just shy of being too much, and she had to release his cock so she could suck in mouthfuls of air, gasping for breath even as her hips ground down against his face, muscles flexing around his finger.

What the hell was he doing to her...? He was barely touching her, had barely begin, and already she was trembling.

Her back arched, her tails lifted high, and she let out a whimpering moan as she squirmed, right before she muffled the next one by wrapping her lips around him again, needing to feel something in her mouth. She bobbed on him, timing it to the movement of his finger, her hand wrapped around what her mouth didn't cover to stroke that even as she licked and sucked. And yet even with her mouth full, more shuddering moans escaped her as she rocked her hips, begging for something more substantial than just a finger.

Medievarad

As she stopped her movements, gasping for air, Acheron briefly interrupted his ministrations to her crotch. "You stopped.." His voice cunning. Brooding. And dripping with amusement. Immediatly pulling his finger out as she ceased sucking him. Just as he had promised. If she complied. She'd be pleasured. But none told her to stop. So she was disobeying.

But. The instant he felt Naovi's lips touching the tip again, he slid in something more substantial. Two fingers. Using his ringfinger to occasionally flick her clitoris. His free hand found occupation on one of her buttocks. His thumb slowly inching inside her anus. Not to pleasure her. No. The vampire was merely interested in how she'd react.

Rhindeer

A howl of pleasure, muffled by Acheron's cock, slipped from Naovi's lips as he slid in a second finger, and she knew he was manipulating her, that he was making the sensations more intense, and yet she didn't care in the moment and decided to enjoy the ride while she could. And enjoy the ride she did as she rocked her hips back against his hand, urging him to thrust his fingers inside her, wanting to be ravished, her body trembling and breath coming out in panted bursts through her nose. For, after all, she had learned that if she stopped, he stopped, and so she kept her mouth busy even though it was becoming hard to breathe, kept her tongue gliding over him as she bobbed on him, alternating between deep and shallow and--

She cut off with a sudden choked gasp when his thumb slid from her ass to...to...there, and she jerked her hips forward with a hiss to dislodge him. Her tails, all three of them, snapped down and curled over her bottom like a barrier, and she stopped licking and sucking long enough to give him a glare from over her shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?"