Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An End to the Endless Sleep

Started by TreeFolk, April 23, 2016, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeFolk

Sigurn looked over his form, shrugging, "I see no reason for you to hide, you have quite a pleasing form for a man. And," she added as a smile curled along the edges of her lips, "I do not think any dwarf women would find reason to look too long on you. They prefer their men..." She rolled her head as if thinking on it as she began to walk away from him, "Hairier. Nonetheless, we could both do with some better clothing. And armor. And although a dwarf city is not the best place to find anything perfectly suitable, I'm certain they can locate something acceptable."

She turned around to look at him again, and though she was not quite leering, it was clear she did not mind looking on him. It had been quite some time, after all, since she had lain with a man, and her godly blood did give her a hearty appetite for more than just food and drink. She stopped a passing dwarf, "Find some clothing for my companion and I, will you? And bring them to the guest cottage on the outskirts of town. I assume you had no guests visiting before the curse?"

"Yes, m'lady. Of course, m'lady. No, m'lady." The dwarf diverted his course as Sigurn continued on towards the cottage she had once stayed at, turning to look at him if he had yet to follow. "Are you coming, then?"

DragonSong

Elyan found himself chuckling at her observation. He wasn't one to blush, but he definitely noticed the way her eyes lingered, and the wolf perked up with sudden interest.

Whoa, down boy. She was a demigod. What possible interest could he hold for someone like her?

"I'm not so worried about that," he laughed softly. "It just seemed impolite. Particularly in the presence of a queen and a hero- heroine?- or legend." Seeing the approaching dwarf, he shifted quickly back to wolf form and got to his feet with a stretch and a huff.

He gave another of those chuffing laughs as Sigurn turned to him and nodded, trotting after her with his tail sweeping in slow wags behind him.

TreeFolk

"You'd do well to forget my title, Wolf. But in front of a queen, I suppose one might want to preserve their modesty. I've never put much thought into it." She crossed over a stone bridge covered in moss, the river beneath again strong and swift as it should have been when they first arrived.

The stone cottage was not in the best state, but it had held up surprisingly well throughout the ages. There was no door to open, for it had clearly once been wooden and had rotted away. Instead of going inside, Sigurn dropped her axe beside the door and removed what little bit of her armor remained intact enough to have stayed on her. She looked up at the roof where her brothers swooped down to perch. "Eluf, Stigr, return to the city to keep an eye on things and return to alert me if need be."

Once the pair had flown off, a small grin could be seen growing on Sigurn's face as she turned her back to Elyan. "Now, Wolf, I prefer speaking with my hunting companions, so..." she lifted her  shirt over her head to reveal a strong, shapely back covered in green and black tattoos of battles and dragons. "I shall join you to make you feel more comfortable." She kicked off her boots and unbuckled her pants, leaving the pathetic scraps of her clothing in a pile on the ground and rounding on him. Without any signs of embarrassment or modesty, Sigurn ducked into the cottage and returned wielding two slings made of stone that the dwarves kept in the cottage for the children of guests.

"Any good with a slingshot, Wolf?" She held it out to him, welcoming him closer to her, the smirk on her face wicked as well as alluring.

DragonSong

He blinked as she started to strip, then laughed softly as he reared up onto his hind legs, becoming human.

"You're not a nervous woman, are you?" he noted, stepping forward. "Not afraid of getting cold or anything?" Well, if she was fine with it, he saw no reason why he should be bashful.

He eyes te sling she offered and took it with a shrug. "I'm passable. I hunt better with a bow, or as a wolf, but who am I to deny a lady conversation." He grinned, and the expression was- well, wolffish, eyes flicking over her form with not so subtle interest.

TreeFolk

She grinned and quirked an eyebrow at him, gesturing to her body. "And why should I be? This body is strong and handsome, is it not? I have yet to find a man not pleased to look upon it." She set off towards the woods in a confident stride. "And cold, heat, illness, nor injury rarely affect me. I am a demigod, after all." She winked at him, though a momentary darkness clouded her features. "Up until that damned witch, that is. Makes me look twice at the trees in these woods, and what a simply splinter might do."

She continued on, and though there was snow upon the ground in some places, she did not seem bothered. "Aye, but these dwarves are not overly fond of bows... Their limbs are far too short." She began walking backwards so she could continue to look upon him, seemingly content to momentarily distract herself with him instead of fretting over the witch. She wasn't one to worry overmuch, though she did certainly keep her mind occupied with thoughts of the near future.

There was a wicked glint in her eyes as she continued her backwards travel, deftly avoiding roots, trees, rocks, and holes. Yes, she would like to have a roll around with this wolf. There was nothing better than a good roll in bed after a battle.

DragonSong

Elyan grinned at her confidence. Well, it wasn't like it was ill-founded. He chuckled quietly to himself as he trailed after her through the woods.

Once or twice he almost warned her about a root or bush behind her when she began to walk backwards, but she seemed perfectly capable.

He caught the look in her eye and tilted his head to the side. "Hey now, lady. Just what are you planning to hunt out here?" His tone was light, but his eyes glinted with a predatory sort of light that he really couldn't help.

TreeFolk

Oh, I intend to catch the boar and the stag, as promised. Those will be easy."

Sigurn caught his gaze and held it as she stopped and stepped forward to meet him, only an inch shorter than he was. She could feel the warmth of his skin from where she stood, leaning forward so her lips brushed against his ear, "Though I've never hunted werewolf before..."

She trailed a strong hand down his chest to his stomach, stopping just above his manhood, maintaining firm eye contact with him all the while. "Can you tell me, Wolf, do werewolves make good... prey?"

DragonSong

Eli's breath hitched and he resisted the urge to close his eyes as her touch traveled south, willing his body not to respond to her- at least not with the embarrassing quickness that it wanted to.

Gods, how long had it been since he'd had a tumble? Longer than he really wanted to admit.

"'Fraid not," he rasped out, already gravelly voice gone even lower and rougher. "It's the wolf instinct, see? We're better hunters than we are...hunted."

He swallowed thickly and met her gaze, trying to ignore the heat she seemed to bring to the surface of his skin. "Y'know, m'lady, I really like the idea that I wouldn't have to bend in half to kiss you," he muttered without thinking. "Most girls are so tiny- feel like I'm gonna break 'em."

TreeFolk

She relished in the way that he reacted beneath her touch and fought down an even larger smile, loving how he was still trying his best to pretend that he did not fully get the euphemism that they had been using.

When he compared her height and strong body to that of "girls" as he called them, her smile really did grow. It was a cocky smile as she stepped even closer to him, the tips of her breasts brushing against his chest as she reached a hand up and tucked a strand of hair back behind his ear. "Oh, silly Wolf..." The grin grew wider, sensual, as she drew her face ever nearer to his. "I'm not the one you need to worry about breaking."

She closed the gap and took his lips, slowly, teasing him by drawing it out and then pulling back to level him with a satisfied grin... A grin similar to a cat in a fish market who managed to sneak off with a bit of the catch. "You're right... Wolves don't make for good prey."

DragonSong

His eyes widened slightly and he realized he hadn't really expected her to do anything- teasing was one thing, but it had been months since a woman had shown any real interest in him...though that may have been partially his fault, come to think of it.

A low, rumbling growl that wasn't angry at all built in his chest and he just had time to begin to respond to the kiss before she pulled away.

His hands slid to her hips, cautiously pulling her flush against him, and he had to bite back a soft groan at the sensation. "How, uh...how fast do we have to get back?"

TreeFolk

It had been centuries since she had been with a man, or woman, not that she was terribly picky at the moment. Not that she was complaining about her options... He was a fine man to choose and did not seem about to baulk at her actions or make her feel as if she were pressuring him into it. That was the problem with being a demigoddess and famous heroine, she supposed... Many men were cowed by her strength, height, success, etc. The list could go on for quite a long time. While her demigod brothers, on the other hand, had an incredibly easy time women. Her own people admired strong and powerful women, but they did not always like to bed them.

Sigurn purred her own pleasure as she let him pull her into him, watching him closely as she read the signs of unease and lust running across his face. He was certainly having his doubts, but did not seem to allow them to hold him back... She liked that in a man.

Her golden eyes held his as she responded blithely, "Oh, I suppose we should take our time. Dwarves are not morning folk, even when they have not been sleeping for a very long time." She rubbed herself against him, delighting in the sensation of his skin against hers, "And demigods do not like to rush the... hunt... Especially not after they have been without for a very long time."

DragonSong

A soft grunt was pulled from his lips and he closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath in an effort to calm himself.

Which really didn't help, because it just pressed them closer together. "Aw, hell," he muttered, blinking his eyes open to look at her with something that could politely be called "desire" but was closer to a primal hunger.

"Well, see, that puts me in a bit of a delicate situation," he rasped out. "I mean, breaking a dry spell can be a...big deal. Wouldn't want to disappoint you or anything..."

His voice trailed off as his eyes flicked down to her lips, then he really couldn't help himself. He leaned into her and slid his lips over hers almost questioningly, one hand smoothing up her back to press between her shoulder blades and the other digging more firmly into her hip.

TreeFolk

She chuckled at that, prepared to respond again before he leaned in to kiss her. She was certainly enjoying herself so far, and even if he wasn't the best he would at least be able to take the edge off. She tugged on his lower lip, pulling on it before she broke the kiss. "I've heard werewolves make for ... wild... lovers. I'm certain you won't disappoint."

Sigurn responded beneath his hands, her own trailing down from his shoulders to his firm rear, pulling him firmly against her. "But if you would rather we go back to hunting instead, I understand..." She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the outside of his earlobe. "Now that... Would disappoint me."

DragonSong

Elyan actually shivered under her attentions, another growl rumbling in his chest. "Yeah. That's not happening for a while," he muttered.

In a sudden burst of boldness, he gripped her thighs and pulled her up against him, wrapping her legs around his waist and using one hand to support her rear while the other tangled in her hair, lips moving to nurse at her neck. He clutched her as close as he could, every inch of lean, hardened muscle pressed against her.

He suddenly paused a moment, panting lightly against her skin, suddenly nervous he may have pushed too far too fast. What could a demigod do to him if she thought he was being too forward?

But, well...she had said she wanted wild...

TreeFolk

Sigurn moaned in appreciation as he picked her up and attended her neck, feeling the strong grip of his hand against her flesh had her itching with pleasure. He was stronger than human men, that was certain, and she liked it. That he pushed past his uncertainty and fear of retribution thrilled her, too... Most men were stiff and constantly questioning, never making any advances. More often than not Sigurn had become accustomed to just having her way with men and leaving them.

Elyan's boldness thus far, however, might warrant a revisit to his bed at some point in the future if he would have her. She was, at the end of the day, just a woman with needs of her own. God blood aside, Sigurn still enjoyed the warmth of another body in her bed at night.

She noticed when he paused, and was torn between taking control of the situation as she always did, and giving him another shot at handling things. It was hard for her to rein in her strength at this point, especially now that she was already so... excited. But she did her best to only slightly force her rear further down until it grazed the length of him, tempting him again as she leaned forward and nibbled on his neck.

DragonSong

His breath left him in a shuddering sigh and he pressed his lips against the curve of her shoulder. "Damn," he whispered hoarsely. "Look, just- fair warning, it's...been a while."

He smirked against her skin. "Not thousands of years, but a while."

He twisted to back them against a tree- he though it might be beech, something smooth enough that the bark shouldn't irritate her back too much- and tilted his head to claim her lips again, growling quietly.

His hips rocked forward against hers, almost testing, leaning how she felt, and he groaned quietly. Panting, he nipped at the shell of her ear, then murmured, "Just- hit me if I screw up or something."

Much more gently than his nips and kisses and his grip on her flesh would suggest, he pressed forward against her, then, slowly, into her.

TreeFolk

"Only hundreds," she corrected, her voice raspy with desire, "Probably..."

She smirked against his lips when he suggested she hit him if he screwed up... The very thought of it seemed humorous. If she hit him, she could probably break him, though his bones felt solid beneath her fingers as she pressed into them.

The speed he slid into her was excruciating, and she could not keep her hips from bucking forward to fully take him. The satisfaction of being filled was almost too much for her at first, not having realized how pent up she had actually been. She pulled her hands away from his skin, noticing bruises were they retreated, and dug them into the bark of the tree to secure herself for him. She was lucky her first after her "dry spell" was a werewolf... She'd have broken the bones of a normal man just by what she had done.

She could not recall struggling with her strength this much since she had first lost her virginity... The man had nearly died. Not something she thought necessary to share with Elyan, though now that they were in the throes of it she felt a good degree of guilt and responsibility.

"Ah..." She sighed out in pleasure as he thrust into her again, her own hips rolling eagerly into his. After the first small wave of pleasure had her clenching around him, she felt some measure of control return, allowing her to lift one hand to tangle in his hair and pull his mouth against hers. She hoped any reservations he had were being left behind, because she was just beginning to get a good feel of him.

DragonSong

Eli groaned against her mouth and started to fall into a rhythm, picking up the pace with which he thrust into her with a few soft grunts and growls.

He could feel the bruises she brought to the surface of her skin, but he really didn't give a damn. In fact, it was sort of liberating- he honestly wasn't sure how gentle he could be after so long, with so much pent up energy.

With a low, rumbling growl, he whirled them away from the tree and pressed her down onto the ground, arms braced to either side of her head as he started to pump into her with a growing need.

"Gods," he panted, clenching his eyes shut with a low rumble that was rather like the canine version of a purr. The force with which he started to buck his hips against hers would have certainly been bruising for a human, but he had a feeling she could take it. He dipped to kiss her shoulder, then nipped gently, not breaking the skin.

TreeFolk

Sigurn cried out in pleasure against his mouth when he began to drop the reservations he had seemed to have. A growl of pleasure erupted from her own throat as he began to thrust into her with growing fervor, and she was only momentarily amused by his exclamation to the gods. She imagined it might be humorous of her to respond in the affirmative, though she was never too sure if others would misread her as being too arrogant as a demigod.

As his pace heightened she wrapped her hands around his waist, only to slam one into the ground as he reached even deeper within her. The vibrations scattering throughout the earth around them from her punch only served to heighten the pleasure of the act.

She decided he had shown her he was willing and able to handle more than most. Taking her hand she fisted it in his hair, and with her knees on either side of his hips she easily threw him over and onto his back. She rode astride him, first gripping his chest against her palms, then falling forward to fist the earth at either side of his head, her blonde hair falling in a curtain around them as she balanced between protecting him from her true strength and having her way with him.

DragonSong

Elyan's eyes widened slightly as he suddenly found himself on his back, then he laughed, breathless and hoarse. "There you are," he rumbled, smirking up at her. The hint of smugness disappeared quickly though and he groaned, eyes fluttering closed as he threw his head back and arched his back up into her, doing his best to match her rhythm with movements of his hips.

Deciding to push his luck a little, he let his hands skim up her sides to grip her breasts gently, arching up in an attempt to catch her lips in a kiss.

"Holy-" He groaned, eyes slamming shut. "Not sure...how much longer I can hold out," he panted.