Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Noble(?) Beasts [Draconian!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, November 13, 2016, 12:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

With a soft snort and a deep breath, Acacius sat up again, looking down at Luna. "Yes, I'm awake, I'm awka" he said as he shook his head, patting his cheek softly to rouse himself properly. "You alright?" He said, pulling his hand away to stretch slowly.

Draconian

Luna sighed in relief.

The loss of his hand was alarming and she squeezed her hand into a fist before she groaned and nodded. "Yeah..." Swallowing thickly she sighed and moved over onto her side, wincing and groaning. but she had to move. They had to move. "I need to go," She sighed, "I have to leave. They'll think I'm dead if I don't get back soon."

Medievarad

Acacius frowned, sitting up to support her. Not making any kind of move to push her back down for more rest. Just supporting. He nodded slowly.

"Ofcourse," he answered, nodding slowly. "Whenever you're ready, we'll depart."

Draconian

It was odd to say the least, but Luna simply accepted the help. He wanted her gone as much as she wanted to be gone, so she nodded simply and let her head fall forward.

"Thank you," It was soft and she moved to fix whatever clothing she had. The shirt she wore previous was ruined but at least it would keep her arms warm. "I might be able to go," Luna winced, eyes falling closed while she steeled herself. "I can go. Can you lead the way?"

Tags: