Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yes, Master... [Globster][M]

Started by Vyraena, January 01, 2015, 10:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

Luna inhaled sharply as her master kissed her neck. She placed one arm around him and used the other to keep herself floating at the surface. The way she was floating now caused her breasts to be pressed up against him.

DaGlobster

Elaros cradled her floating body in his arms, and used his feet to move them to shallower water, where Luna could still float. It was mostly for Elaros, since he didn't have to float in place anymore. He could just stand.

"I have something you want, Luna. Take it..." he repeated, urging her to take initiative.

Vyraena

Luna kissed her master again, and while she did so she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer.

DaGlobster

Elaros murred, pleased with Luna's actions. He kissed her more intensely now, intent on rewarding her.

Vyraena

Luna continued to kiss her master, content with what was happening. Unless he wanted something else, she would keep it this way for at least a little while longer.

DaGlobster

Elaros didn't really care about the direction things were going. He was intent on enjoying Luna's most recent breakthrough, and would go as long as she would.

Vyraena

After a while longer, Luna broke from kissing her master with a smile. She leaned back more, wetting her hair and looking up at the sky.

DaGlobster

Elaros continued to hold her, directing his eyes towards the cloudless sky above them. Nothing but blue, like the water they floated in.

Vyraena

A small bird flew into sight after a few seconds of Luna observing the sky. She followed it with her eyes as it flew around. "I wonder what it would be like to fly, Master. Do you think it would be fun?"

DaGlobster

"No doubt..."

He was quiet for a good minute, eyes lowering back down to Luna's face.

"In Drakkona, the highest noble bloodlines have wings. I was always so jealous of them."