Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Red

Started by AR_29, April 02, 2015, 12:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AR_29

"Thank you very much, Valyn. It looks very beautiful, as always. You have a certain skill with the color red."

"Thank you, m'lady. You look radiant. I'm sure your husband will be pleased."

Valyn smiled a smile of fake contentment and embraced the woman, though beautiful, he found no solace in the pleasures of the sex. He had more elegant desires.

Blood was to be spilt soon for Valyn hadn't killed in too long. It must have been three weeks since he had killed that nameless whore, or was it the unsuccessful thief? Valyn did not know, and frankly, Valyn did not care.

Every day was filled with blood. He sometimes purposely cut himself when sewing just to taste the drops of blood that would come out. He would view every fabric as if it was covered in blood, and it was torture. He yearned for a kill. He needed one...

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil shifted through the sand, occasionally stumbling here and there. He hated the sand and he hated being in his human form, in the sand. He finally found a small street where he could walk and began to walk past a few people. He then found it, the tailor.

Bovil quickly opened the door and walked in. He held one arm across his bag, which had a large cut in it and a hoof print on it, and simply asked,"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be the tailor here, would you?"

AR_29

Valyn was almost done with a beautifully crafted doublet embroidered with ornate designs of a crowned dragon upon the breast when he heard Bovil enter. He turned and smiled at the massive man," Yes yes of course." Valyn's voice was deep yet held a grace unexpected," And what do you need?" he said turning from his project.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil simply sighed and said,"I need this bag repaired, my horse accidentally ripped it with its hooves." He then grabbed the bag,which was completely empty, and put it neatly on a open table. He sighed once again and took a seat before saying."The horse must of been pretty sleepy to not realize it was on my bag."

AR_29

"Ah yes....horses. Silly creatures, no doubt." Valyn said with just a hint of sarcasm,"I can fix it. Tis' a relatively simple fix."

Valyn grabbed the bag and began to work on it almost immediately, stitching it together and adding a patch with his shops logo on it," I hope you don't mind the patch. I use it as an alternative to payment for these kinds of fixes. Consider yourself walking advertisement now." he laughed and handed it to Bovil.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil chuckled at Valyn's comment and said,"They can be quite silly sometimes, but there are times when they come in handy." As he listened to the comment about the patch Bovil said,"It's fine, but it'll most likely get worn off pretty quick by all of the sand and rain." He then held his bag and tested it by tugging it a little and said,"This is perfect." He then quickly added,"Oh, how much do I owe?"

AR_29

"You owe me nothing, my friend. Such a fix should not be charged. I only ask that if anyone asks where you got that patch, send them my way." he offered a devious smile.

I need to kill...

"What is your name, friend? I'm afraid I've never seen you around here..."

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil smiled and said,"My name is Bovil my good sir." He then checked a few of the pockets in his bag and said,"Everything seems to be in order, I think I'd best be on my way." He then stood up, waved, and walked outside.

AR_29

Valyn's smile dropped as soon as he walked out the door. He turned left and walked into his personal stud, putting down all materials and grabbing the keys to the shop. Along with the keys, he went into his wardrobe behind all the finely tailored silk clothing and special orders into the back compartment, away from prying eyes. He finally managed to pull out a syringe filled with strong sedative that was enough to keep one knocked out for many hours.

He exited the shop out the back door and turned to follow the man. He stayed a safe distance from Bovil, yet kept his eye on him the entire time as Valyn hid his syringe within a hidden pocket in his loose tunic.

thehiddenbeast13

Bovil continued down the street until he walked into a tavern. He walked over and took a seat before ordering a small drink. He didn't want to get drunk, but just enough to make him relax a little. He put  a few pieces of silver on the table and the bartender began to get the drink ready, but set it down on a small plate before turning around and talking to another customer.

AR_29

So many vessels...

So many people...

So many....targets...

Valyn walked into the tavern with his same effeminate posture and demeanor as he pulled into the bar only a few seats from his former customer. With a quick order wine was passed in front of him. A spiced wine with a taste obsolete to what he was truly looking for.

thehiddenbeast13

The bartender quickly gave Bovil his glass and nodded as he went to continue his work. Bovil on the other hand, rested on one of his palms and took a small sip of his drink.