Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Snow Way, Man!

Started by visualspice, January 22, 2014, 12:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Just walk by?" Jack's voice perhaps came a bit too loudly and it was enough to draw one of the guard's attention their way. He grit his teeth. "Yeah- just walk on by while one is looking at us.." he grumbled, eyes shifting around as he tried contemplating an alternative means to escape.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

"Could you be any more of a screw-up coward? Just play along, you idiot." Sadie hissed as the guard looked their way. Raising her voice she began ranting at Jack - very convincingly in a shrill voice. "I don't care who's watching! Let the guards see! You good for nothing, lying bastard! Cheating son of a bitch! Just wait until mother hears about this, see what you get. I hope she chases you out of the house with a broom!"

With that she gave him a whack with her staff, not nearly as hard as before, but still enough for him to be feeling it as she tried to herd him down the street. "I'm throwing every thing you own out of my house. Maybe we'll build a bonfire!"

visualspice

"What?"

Whack! That's when she hit her with her staff, and the pain behind it (though not as badly as before) bubbled up his quick fused temper as he bristled and growled back at her.
"What are you going on about woman!? Are you crazy!?" Though maybe, heck, she was!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

God this man was dumber than a wheelbarrow of bricks. Oh well, Sadie would just have to work with what she had.

"Behind every crazy woman is an idiot man!" She snapped at him, still herding him with solid hits of her staff to where she wanted him to go. If the guards bought it they could be well past them and slipping into low traffic roadways and eventually out of Reajh, if they wanted. She just had to keep up the act a few more minutes, and keep him from saying anything overly stupid. They were doomed, she thought bitterly. "Just shut up, you moronic lug before you dig your own grave with your lying tongue. You're already in enough trouble."

visualspice

"Hey!"
Whack!
"That stick hurts!
Whack! Whack!
"Stop hitting me with it before I-"
Whack!
"That settles it!"
Whack!
And he whirled around, finally catching onto her weapon just as they were barely out of ear and eye shot of the guards.
"Cut it out before I use this stick back on you!" And his anger was enough to flare up and coat a piece of it in ice.

Zero

Even if it was just for show, Sadie was having fun hitting and berating him. Too bad the fun part was over all too soon. He caught her staff and sea green eyes blazed angrily as he frosted part of the wood.

"It worked, didn't it?" They had managed to get far enough past the guards that it was unlikely they were going to try to stop them unless something very unfortunate happened. Since it was doubtful that the guards could even hear them now, the alchemist was rather pleased with herself.

"Besides, what kind of man threatens to hit a woman?" She asked with a haughty sniff as she jerked her weapon back out of his hands and tried to step around him.

visualspice

"Worked? I'm not sure I'm clear on how well this worked. I think you've given me enough lumps on my head to make it it's own mountain range," the mage grumbled, rubbing at his sore noggin before making a face her way at her last retort. "I don't know if I'd count you as a woman, so much as a kid who needs a good- OH GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?"

Zero

"We got past the guards, so it worked." Sadie said matter-of-factly. The goal was accomplished, whether he liked the means to reach said goal was another matter entirely and not at all her concern.

She opened her mouth to interrupt him, this calling her a kid nonsense was gonna stop, but then he freaked out and she clicked her teeth shut to look at what he was looking at and her mouth fell open again as she stared. "How the hell should I know? It didn't look good, though."

visualspice

There was a trail of blood on the cobblestone, and upon realizing this, it sent a chill through his veins. His expression, never once having been serious before, now took a different turn as they followed the trail. But the trail ended in the darker end of the alley, which was blocked by the tall city houses on this side of town.

And just as quickly as the seriousness set in, Jack went right back to his normal persona.
"Well, this sure as hell ain't do trail of bread crumbs. I think I'll follow it away from the source." He didn't need to see what had made that blood after all, even if he was at least slightly curious.