Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Pirate and a Minotaur walk into a bar [hiddenblade, M](Closed)

Started by Pirostyle, September 03, 2014, 10:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirostyle

Gwendolyn smiled in surprise as she watched him change into his minotaur form; it seemed to be on accident. "Well, it's either your muscles or your minotaur horns I find cute right now. I've never met an actual minotaur, that might explain why I lost so easily in a drinking match."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur smiled, although he was still a little tipsy. When he moved his eyes up he saw his large, bloodstained horns hanging over his head.He wasn't fully changed, but had his horns and tail hanging out. He seemed not to care at all and said,
"How...How about I fackin' ram you with these...Than would they be cute?"
He looked up again at his blood stained horns and the back at the ground for a moment. He was still a little on the tipsy side and he quickly let himself into a seat to allow himself to sober up a little more.

Pirostyle

Gwendolyn drank another glass of water, trying to keep herself from saying anything else stupid. "Blood stained horns would be pretty cool, just not from my blood." She held her head and tried to get the red on her cheeks to go away.

"What I'm trying to say... minus the ale... is that you beat me fair and square in our drinking match. I'm content to lose against a minotaur in drinking, but don't think I'm gonna let you win so easily next time." She sighed in relief, thankful she said something intelligible without complimenting his abs or muscles again.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur laughed a little bit and seemed to be a little more sober. He looked up at himself and realized that he had his tail and horns. He closed his eyes for a minute, and in a flash of green light his blood stained horns quickly disappeared from his head, but he still had his tail. He yawned a little and said,
"That contest took the magic right outta me..."
He tried to get rid of his tail, but couldn't do so. He sighed and let his tail stay. He said,
"I'll just leave 'em right now..."

Pirostyle

Gwendolyn finished her water and sat the glass down, managing to stand without too much wobbling. "Don't worry, Minotaur or Human, you're in good company." She smiled, trying to return a positive aura. "We'll be heading out in a little while to Connlaoth, it was entertaining to drink with you, we'll have to have a rematch sometime."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur laughed a little and said,
"I believe we will have to get one soon."
He laughed a little and patted Gwen on the back. He said,
"Hey you came close...Just make sure next time to chug it down as fast as possible."
He winked a little and then started to laugh.

Pirostyle

Gwen smiled more. "I know, I know. I started to slow down and it all hit me pretty quick after that. I was busy staring at those minotaur muscles, but I'll win next time, just watch."

She pointed towards the door, sending her crew back to the ship to stop their giggling. "They all love to watch me get drink, because I say funny things when I get plenty of the good stuff. You are pretty good looking for a minotaur though. My crew was really impressed to watch you beat me tonight though, so enjoy your victory, I plan to win next time."

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur laughed and said,
"We'll see about that one..."
He looked at the laughing crew leaving and said,
"Who knows...Maybe I might pull a trick next time..."
He chuckled again and looked at Gwen. He was a little tried and was starting to receive a hangover from the drinks. He said with a bit of a laugh,
"How do you not get the hangover as bad as I do?"

Pirostyle

Gwendolyn leaned against the wall and smiled a little. "Don't get me wrong, I still feel hungover, but I've been drinking enough that I've gotten good at recovering... or at least acting sober until I've completely snapped out of it... like now for instance."

The pirate handed a few more silver coins to the bartender as a tip, focusing her efforts on walking straight.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur, Who was already sober, saw Gwen trying to walk straight. He got up a little and said,
"Hey you want me to carry you?...you still look....out of it.."
He couldn't help but chuckle a little and said,
"It'd be your first ride on a Minotaur..."

Pirostyle

Gwendolyn chuckled a bit. "If  my crew heard you say that, they'd be snickering all the way back to the boat."

She dusted herself off and stood up again, barely any wobble in her step. "It's always nice to meet a gentleman, I'd kiss you if this weren't our first meeting. Don't worry, I've been through some drinking battles, and I've always managed to walk back to my ship without worry." A smile crossed her face again as she thought of something. "If I have to bring my best game to our next drinking match though, I might possibly need a little help standing straight then." She winked, finding it a bit funny.

thehiddenbeast13

Kurbur caught on with the joke and chuckled. He said,
"that'd be the last thing I need..."
He look up and pointed to the cellar and said,
"Well, if you need anything I'll be in the room in the cellar."
He got up and started to climb the stair with his tail slowly following behind him. He said,
"All right, see you after my hangover clears..."

Pirostyle

Gwendolyn waved him goodbye. "Take care, I'm looking forward to that next drinking match. Us pirates can be stubborn about things like that. I'll see you around."

She took another deep breath of fresh air and stepped out towards the docks, following behind the rest of the crew as they loaded the almost empty keg back onto the ship.

thehiddenbeast13

((Ooc:Alright this is my last post for the night. I should be more active tomorrow so let the drinking match continue!))

Kurbur laid on his bed, not even bothering to change back into his Minotaur form. His large tail wrapped around his side as he fell asleep on the bed in the room. He rolled over a few times in the bed, but eventually fell asleep peacefully on his bed (Even though it looked as if the bed might collapse) He was excited for the rematch, or just flat out seeing Gwendolyn again. It'd all just have to wait 'till the morning.