Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shift of Fate [Heretic!] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, July 24, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"Very well, my lady. I was simply curious," Kytin said, and he stood from the couch. He started to look around, taking in the room.

"Apart from killing at your behest and serving as your personaltorturer, may I ask what else I will be asked to do?"

Medievarad

"As I had stated beforehand, a personal guard until I find someone else qualified," she answered as she sat up again. "Do not get me wrong, no mortal man can hope to challenge me, it is just below me."

DaGlobster

At her justification for requiring a bodyguard, Kytin only nodded, lips curling into a faint smile. Boldly, he leaned a bit closer to her on their seat.

"I must say, I find myself incredibly curious as to your capabilities," Kytin said. His eyes continued to match Sonnellion's eye color, and identical red marks beneath his eyes flashed into existence before disappearing.

Medievarad

Sonneillon had closed her eyes during the back and forth, one eye cracked open to glance at the arcanist, red pigment substituting eyebrows raising softly, before lowering again, giving her a squinting and desinterested look. "Various branches of magic and enhanced physical capabilities," she purred softly, yet dangerously, as she leaned in closer in turn. "Though I don't plan on flaunting it," he tail flicked up behind her head from underneath the coat, swaying softly.

DaGlobster

"It must be quite the sight," Kytin started, and he gave her tail a cursory glance as it came up behind her head.

"Seeing such a small thing like you tear through men like paper."

Medievarad

Sonneillon chuckled softly. "Ill manners. Don't make me tear through you. Don't call me a small thing like that," her tail flicked in annoyance. "It is utterly condescending."

DaGlobster

At the threat, Kytin only smiled a bit wider.

"I meant no offense, I was just musing," he said, and he leaned back out.

"Have you no other servants, my lady?"

Medievarad

"Just watch your tongue. I'd dislike ripping it out," she responded. "It pains me to say it," Sonneillon admitted with a tired sigh. "But no, I do not have other servants in this realm."

DaGlobster

"Well, it is rather fortunate that my skill set is broad," Kytin affirmed, and he met Sonneillon's eyes.

"Perhaps I can mold some villagers into groundskeepers."

Medievarad

"That it is." Sonneillon chuckled softly, sitting back again. "By all means," she answered with a soft smile.

DaGlobster

"Yes, perhaps I'll pay it a visit tomorrow."

Kytin said nothing further, instead opting to silently observe his new employer.

Medievarad

M for nudity
-----------------
"Hm. I believe showing you to your room is in order, then." She rose from her seat again, leaving the fur coat behind, tail flicking behind her as she walked stark naked. Seemingly unphased by her own nudity and Kytin's presence.

DaGlobster

Finally, Kytin's curiosity was sated, and if she saw no issue with revealing her body to him, Kytin saw no issue in studying every inch of it and committed every curve and detail to memory. Oh, he also found her alluring, but that took a backseat to his primary instinct.

It was always good to have a new form, should the need arise.

Besides that, he followed silently.

Medievarad

Sonneillon either didn't seem to mind the attention, or she just didn't seem to notice. Regardless, she walked over to the door in the large hall, pushing it open merely with her mind. She escaltated a circular flight of stairs, before entering a corridor that seemed to stretch way too far to match the exterior of the mansion. She gestured at the set of doors. "Pick one. It becomes yours."

DaGlobster

Kytin looked at Sonneillon, and then to the set of doors. He gave them a good, long look, before deciding on a door.

He opened it, peering into the room inside.

Medievarad

What he opened was a modest room. It seemed like any room you'd find in any proper inn. Well-lit, not too cold, a bed and nightstand and a small table with two chairs.

"They're practically all the same," she admitted. "Lay-out just varies slightly."

DaGlobster

"This will do just fine," Kytin said, smiling as he peered about the room. No doubt that the room would change and morph as a result of extended contact with Kytin, but he hardly cared.

He turned to Sonneillon.

"One more thing, my lady. My form changes rather frequently, so the best way to identify me is by my robe. No matter my shape or face or the form of the robe itself, the colors stay the same."

He smiled.

"I'd rather we not have any cases of mistaken identity, if not for each other's sake, then for the structural integrity of the house."

Medievarad

Sonneillon shrugged slowly. "Then it is yours," she stated, turning around to leave again.  She stopped in her tracks when she heard Kytin's voice again, tail flicking slightly. "Noted," she merely answered, tail flicking once more. "So I trust you will forge me some servants tomorrow," she concluded, before walking down the infinte hallway.

DaGlobster

"Of course," Kytin said, and he followed her with his eyes as she walked away.

"I will pluck a couple of men from the village tomorrow morning."

Medievarad

"Good. Do not dissapoint me," she answered, before slowly disappearing, skin flaking away untill she was completely gone.

Tags: