Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Death Is An Odd Friend ( Heretic King) [M]

Started by Ice, September 12, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

The wind was howling through a small remote village as a long creature stood in the streets. Anyone who was out there with him knew that he wasn't a normal creature. The reason for that was the fact that he was holding a girl who was about his sized over the edge of a building using his dark magic. And he was doing this with no effort at all. The glow was making her seemly float. However each Tim she moved she would cry out in pain. The horrified people could only stare and gasp. He just laughed and looked at the girl.

" Does anyone wish to try to save this one? Want to try to free her? " He growled as he looked at the ever growing crowd. He had a plan in mind. He was going to destroy this tiny human settlement. Why? Because he felt that they no longer deserved to live. Of course one did not have to do much for him to cast such judgement upon you. All you had to do was get in his way.

When he did not hear anything but pleas and a bit of begging from those who were out there he just smiled. " Well looks like your going to die dear." He growled to her. Then she pulled out a vial that was filled with poison. A poison that could not be cured by humans. "No please no" the girl whimpered to him. It was a very lovely sound. He grinned and started moving her slowly towards him to deliver the evil liquid to her. Though he was ever mindful of anyone who would try to stop him still.

Medievarad

Sonneillon, being quite the scout of talent, was also present, hidden in her human form and watching the scene fulfilling itself. A demon seemed to threaten the village. She rested her hands in her sleeves, before sighing and stepping forward.

And she suddenly disappeared from sight, reappearing between the demon and the girl. "She. Her soul. It belongs to me," Sonneillon hissed in response, being in her complete demon form now. "A potentially powerful mage. She is mine."

Ice

Salamon frowned a bit when a fellow demon appeared in front of him. He growled at her revealing his fangs to her. She really thought that she cauld scare him? Boy was she wrong. He dropped the girl though and just smiled to the other demon. " Oh you really think you can scare me? Listin I'm not afraid of you . Your nothing compared to me." He growled to her.  Looking at the vial in his hand he smiled back to her again.

He bit the lid from the vial a put the liquid in his mouth. Then he tried to spit it in a stream aimed at her eyes. He wanted to try to blind her now.

Medievarad

Sonneillon let out an annoyed sigh, her tail flicking from underneath her coat in apparent annoyance. A creature, something that didn't even come close to looking human, hulking and carrying a large axe caught the girl and immediately stormed off.

Her potential recruit was taken care off, good.

The spit hit her eyes, yet it left much of the effect to be desired, the dread demon merely stood there, before wiping her face and throwing off her coat. "I am a demon of dread. You cannot even harm me," she hissed, her voice growing deeper, doubling and tripling with other voices. Her body convulsed and she slumped forward, the sound of bones snapping and flesh tearing resounded and infront of Salamon stood the true monstrosity of a dread demon, elongated claws, spine shattered and regrown into large spikes on her back, jaw unhinged and reinforced once again to make place for fangs the size of a normal man's head.

And deep, black on red, hungering eyes. Almost a feral growl rose from the dread demon, the entire human population were petrified, or slumped down. All in panickal fear due to Sonneillon's arcane influence.

Ice

Salamon frowned when he saw that his poison had no effect on the other demon. Oh this was not good at all. He backed away as he saw her form changing before his eyes. Well he knew that he was in trouble now. He needed to get away from her. However his cobalt blue eyes did not betray the fact that he was scared. They just had a look of surprise in them. He voice however made him visibly shiver.

" Well it seems you might just be...." he voice trailed off . Then he said something incredibly stupid. " The ugliest creature I ever did see." He finished. Then he backed away. He wondered where he had to go . It was then that he noticed that he was at the edge of the roof. He was now trapped and he knew it. He looked at her and gave a small frown. Salamon was never know to be the smartest creature in the world.

Medievarad

"Good," the being mused with another soft growl, as she slowly limped towards Salamon, claws dragging over the floor. "Be repulsed.. Fear me.. Dread me," the monstrosity called. "I smell your fear.. Bow.. And I will not.. Torture you for the rest of eternity."

Ice

Salamon fully understood that he was up against a much stronger creature . He frowned at her words glancing around before looking back to her. He would have to submit to her no matter how bad he hated it. He did not wish to be tortured after all. " Okay you win ..... for the moment." He said giving her a submissive grimace. He then slid to his knees and lowered his head so that he was looking at the ground. He knew better then to make eye contact.

Medievarad

The dread demon looked down at him, the sickening, colossal fangs shaping slightly into a grin, the hungering eyes sparking with curiousity. She wasn't an anger demon, but a dread demon, so she was easily calmed down again. She could escalate from zero to a hundred almost instantly, but calm down as soon as that aswell. Which in itself was quite a trait.

The sound of bones snappingbandbpopping, flesh tearing and reforming again resounded once more. And soon, before Salamon stood in her slender, demonic frame, sporting her trademark large red horns, equally coloured to the facial marks underneath her eyes aswell as the pigments of skin that emulated eyebrows. The slender and small demon walked back over to where she had thrown her coat off. "Good," she answered. "You're coming with me. I desire to meet your master," she glanced over her shoulder. "And if you have none, you are mine from now on."

Ice

Salamon stayed in his kneeling postion as he wondered what he needed to do. The small demon really did not like the idea of being under someone else's rule. It just wasn't something he normally did. However he knew one thing . He could never defeat something like her in a fight. He would have to resort to different methods.

He looked up at her with a slight frown. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her not just killing him anyway. That was a little different. Then he heard what she said.  " I don't serve a master. Why would you want someone so.... weak?" He asked. The word weak was spoken with quite a bit of contempt . He did not like that word too well. However he'd say it just to avoid becoming her slave.

Medievarad

"Someone whovis dead cannot feel despair," Soneillon answered. "I dislike killing my kin, even if they're disrespectful towards their obvious superiors," another soft huff from Sonneillon.

"Weak or not, you can still be of use to me," she answered easily.

Ice

Salamon could see that he was in no position to try to argue with her. He sighed and looked at his feet. He wasn't exactly happy but he knew that there were worse things that could have happened. " Well even I can understand that that. That's not to say I'm thrilled about being your slave. " He said he now looking up at her. He then sighed and asked. " What do you plan to do with me?"  He could not help but wonder just what she had in mind.

Medievarad

Sonneillon shook her head with a soft chuckle. "Wrong. You are not a slave. A slave only speaks when spoken to," she rolled her eyes, before turning around, walking to the edge of the building.

"I may find a use," she answered with a soft shrug, before glancing down at the crowd that still was petrified by her demonic presence.

Ice

Salamon just smirked under his hood. He hadn't revealed his face yet. Nor did he really plan to at the moment. " Well I suppose you are right about that. " He said to her. He halfway wondered if that was a hint.  He followed her at a distance. He did not wish to get too close. He looked at the terrified humans. She certainly made an impression upon them.

" Fair enough." He stated back to her. His cobalt blue eyes glowing slightly in the darkness. He was feeling rather unsure at this point.

Medievarad

One wing burst out from her shoulder, before she hopped down the building, one slam making sure she landed softly, before the wing retracted and disappeared again, black feathers the only indication of said wing being present ever.

She turned around and walked through the petrified villagers, trailing back to her mansion again. Or as most in Hyoite would know, the haunted mansion in the plains.

Ice

Salamon watched asshe made a wing come forth. He wondered if he should just let her keep walking. Hum maybe he could try to get away from her. He wondered if she would notice. He took a step back giving a frown. Then he slid down from the roof. He watched as she walked. He quickly tried to go in opposite direction . He wanted to get away from her if he could.

Medievarad

He could go on for a solid half hour, walking away into the snowy plains. But, soon, as he walked, he'd once again meet Sonneillon, who would only sigh. "Tiresome."

Ice

Salamon though at first that he had gotten away. Then he found himself facing the demon woman once again. He blinked and gave a cringe. " Well crap." He mumbled. He started to back away but tripped and fell on his backside. He sighed and gave a a slight glare. He wasn't very happy at the moment.

Medievarad

Sonneillon stepped closer as he backed. "Do not test my patience, you insolent whelp."

Ice

Salamon frowned when she came closer. He looked up at her and growled a bit. He then sighed and looked down. " I'm sorry but I not the kind who works under others. It's not in my nature. " He said to her now. He revealed his fangs though she probably wouldn't see that since his face was covered. If she wanted him to work for her she might have to break him first.

Medievarad

"I do not care even in the slightest what your nature is," Sonneillon said coldly as she stepped forward. "Perhaps I should use you as a pastime, rather than a servant. Because you seem useless to me." She snorted softly.

Tags: