Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let's Rock and Roll! (M)

Started by visualspice, August 15, 2021, 07:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Chase was hardly sick of her and the latest risk they were nearly exposed roused his emotions as they made love for near two hours. In the end, he was in a heap with her- they both having uniquely made their way into her room, and he kissed her forehead softly, holding her close as his sweat slick body began to have a moment to finally cool.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Thoroughly exhausted after their last round, Nyla hummed quietly in the back of her throat as he kissed her brow. Despite the sweat still clinging to them, she pressed herself closer, reveling in the gentle feel of his body against hers. More than the pleasure, it was the simple connection of it that was a comfort to her.

"We're really going to miss dinner if we keep this up," she laughed quietly before kissing his shoulder.

visualspice

"Well...true," he went on casually, finally moving away.
"But I could stand to miss a meal or two. Being here with you..." he looked down and patted his belly. "You're gonna make me fat."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She rolled her eyes at him with a small laugh. "And again, I say you're being ridiculous," she accused, crinkling her nose at him.

She sat up in bed, pulling the blankets in around her shoulders to provide some modesty--pointless though the gesture might be.

"Maybe..." She paused, then mused, "I could go into the shop tomorrow. Just for an hour or two. Check in on things. I could bring us back something, if you like?"

visualspice

"I knew it! You are trying to make me fat!"
And with that, he simply charged her, scooping her up in the tangle of blankets with a mighty growl. 

DragonSong

"Chase!" Laughing, Nyla wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held on as he scooped her up, blankets tangling around them both. "You're going to get us stuck," she accused with a chuckle. "I know people joke about never leaving their lover's bed, but really."

visualspice

A sudden, loud thump at the door had Chase nearly jumping out of his skin. The door.. someone opened the door...
Paling, he soon realized what it meant as the pair heard a heavy form lumbering as they entered, closing the door heavily behind them.

Javen...

He spared one apologetic look at Nyla before cursing and dropping her back onto her bed.

"What should we do?" he asked, voice so low she might not have heard it.

But then the foot steps were heading their way...
Chase didn't waste any more time, and turned- leaping out the side window and disappearing into the gardens. Hopefully it wouldn't be suspicious for Javen to come home and find his wife... kinda naked in the bed.

Shit.

Shit, shit, shit.

He remained crouched down beside the window, listening in to see what Javen might say... but he could hear his voice, but not the words. He frowned. He hoped Javen wouldn't catch on...
and at least the window and door had been open...

He had gotten caught with a lover before because they made the entire room smell of their sex. Chase could only pray Javen had a bad nose and the window kept the place well aired.

DragonSong

Nyla didn't have time to answer him, could only shoot a wide-eyed, terrified look as he vaulted from the bed and out the window.

Shit shit shit.

She was moving before her thoughts caught up, racing to snatch her shift off the floor and throwing it on just as the door to the bedroom started to creek open.

"Oh!"

She grabbed for the nearest "weapon"—her hairbrush on the bedside table—and brandished it frantically. "Stop, I'll—Javen?"

She slumped, hoping that her state of dishevelment might be explained as an anxious woman startled from her bed and not...anything else. "Gods save me, you scared me half to death! I—I thought you weren't coming home for another few days?"

visualspice

Javen looked exhausted., clearly haggard from his long trip on the road.

"You won't believe the awful luck that befell our crew during our travels," he went on gruffly, shaking his head as he shrugged off his coat.

"An oxen got injured while crossing the river, and we lost a third of our supplies." He shook his head, taking a seat and bending over to untie his boots. He slipped one off, grunting as he shook out a few pebbles, then set the shoe aside.

"Somehow we managed to make up the time. But the loss was still a loss." He sighed and worked at removing his other boot.

DragonSong

"Oh, I'm s-so sorry." Nyla swallowed nervously, combing her fingers back through her mussed curls over and over. "But you, ah, you're home early? Is that...a good thing?"

She forced herself not to look at the window, despite the prickling unease in the back of her neck assuring her that it was all she wanted to do.

visualspice

Javen grunted.
"Ironically.. it's a good thing. Well, good for me. It means a few less days on the damned road."
He was working at the buttons of his shirt.

"Now I'm exhausted Nyla, I'm going to go prepare a bath. We can chat more in the morning. This day has been too damn long." And he moved to leave towards the bathing room, leaving her once again to anxious silence.

DragonSong

"O-of course." Nyla watched him leave the room, waited a beat, then hurried to the window.

"Chase?" she whispered "Are--are you still out there?"

visualspice

Chase poked his head up, but not enough to expose his face.
"Where's Javen?" He asked, voice barely above a whisper.

DragonSong

"The washroom," Nyla whispered back quickly. "You...you should go around back, come in through the garden. If he sees you, just say you were out weeding."

She quickly ducked to gather up his clothes and pass them back through the window. Guilt twisted sharp in her belly, but they didn't have time for it just now. If Javen found out...

She didn't even want to think about it.

visualspice

"Weeding?" He questioned. "At this hour of night? It might make more sense just to say I fell asleep out here.." he went on, raking a hand through his hair and considering their options.

"Well..." he licked his lips nervously, thinking. "I could sneak around the side.. say i.. went for a walk? Maybe?" He wasn't sure that idea was any better.. or safer.

DragonSong

Nyla shook her head quickly. "No, you're supposed to be in hiding, he'll see that as suspicious. Maybe...tell him you couldn't sleep, and you didn't want to disturb me so you went out into the garden?"

Her chest was tight, twisting sickeningly with a mix of guilt and fear.

visualspice

Chase's mind was racing. He accepted his clothing, quickly getting dressed. Yet...
Inspite it all..he snuck a quick kiss.

That's when he saw movement and stumbled back- and ended up tripping over his own two feet and landed hard onto the garden's rock bed.

"What was that? Is Chase out there?" The man asked, confused.  It seemed he hadn't quite gotten his bath yet but had returned for something...

What rotten timing.

DragonSong

"Oh!" Nyla nearly jumped out of her skin. Praying that her husband would attribute that to her usual skittishness, she  made a show of peering out the window as though she'd only just arrived at it. "Um...oh, yes, actually."

She laughed, just a bit too high and thin, and gave Chase a frantic look as she asked with forced lightness, "What on earth are you doing out there this time of night?"

visualspice

Chase - scrambling into his remaining bits of clothes- propped himself up in the window and waved.

"I.. er- didn't want to intrude. I had trouble sleeping but thought I heard you were both awake..  and well, wanted to confirm that you were home. So er .. travel went well?"

Javen grunted.

"Well enough, well enough. But you shouldn't wonder around out there for long. We're supose to keep your ass holed up here until the steam blows over. Seems there's still quite a stir over you." The man shook his head. "We can talk later. I'm dead tired but need a bath."

Chase nodded, all smiles at the window until Javen left again to go and bathe .

Ugh, he wanted to die. 

DragonSong

Nyla kept her eyes downturned until Javen had left the room again. The she slumped against the windowsill and groaned quietly.

"...Oh gods." She swallowed and lifted her head to look at Chase imploringly. "What--what are we going to do...?"