Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let's Rock and Roll! (M)

Started by visualspice, August 15, 2021, 07:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Well.. how long does Javen normally take to bathe?" Chase asked, curious.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Chase's smile spoke volumes as he leaned into the open window and stole a quick but heated kiss.

"Care for a quickie?" He asked, playfully.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Chase." She pulled back to glower at him, "No! Are you insane?!"

She glanced back over her shoulder, then at him again. "Just—c'mon, get back inside. We can't—gods."

She sighed, covering her face with one hand. "Chase, he will hurt you. If he finds out..."

visualspice

He stole a quick kiss before finally moving inside, leaning in real.close and whispering. "I know." He used a finger to lift her chin.
"But it doesn't change the fact I'm in love with you."

DragonSong

Nyla should have been more cautious, should have pushed him away--or better yet not let him kiss her at all--but she couldn't make herself do it. She leaned into him for a moment, eyes closing with a small sigh at his touch.

"...I know," she whispered, throat tight. "I--I love you too..."

She finally put her hands against his chest and pushed him back. "And I don't want to see you hurt."

visualspice

"Oh? Is that so?" His eyes sparkled, as if being challenged.  "Well then you better sneak into my room tonight." Then he added the last part with a wink. "Or else you'll hurt my feelings "

DragonSong

Nyla gave him a very droll look. "Sneak in, eh?" she repeated in a whisper, looking meaningfully around the single bedroom that all three of them would have to share when Javen had finished his bath.

visualspice

He grinned at her.
"Makes it easier then, don't it? Especially since you're cordially invited into my bed this evening."

Clearly teasing, but his handsome smile was infectious. 

DragonSong

Nyla rolled her eyes at him, forcing herself not to get swept up in his mood despite the slight twitch tot he corner of her own mouth.

She heard the splash of water in a tub from the washroom, which fairly quickly sobered her. She put her hands to Chase's chest and pushed him gently toward his bed.

"...He'll be back soon," she murmured, casting her eyes downward. "We should...we should go to bed. Our own beds."

visualspice

His eyes danced as he looked at her.

"I suppose we should," he said quietly, desire very evident in his eyes, perhaps even much more stronger now as he looked af hee.

Then he took her hand and gently kissed the top of her knuckles.

"Until the morrow.."

And he moved to crawl into his own bed.

DragonSong

"...Goodnight," Nyla whispered, before moving to her own bed.

Her husband's bed.

Gods. What had she done?