Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Bitterest Heart Refuses To Be Saved (Dris)

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2009, 12:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A deserted place, a person killed, a chilly breeze. What was there not to like?
Shadow escaped the area of the killing quickly to avoid the people that were probabaly going to discover the body. She ran near a path, then stopped in her tracks. Him. That man. The bothersome one. Was. Here.
She scowled. She did not like this guy. He was irritating. But, he was interesting somehow. She followed him down the path he was walking, silently. She accidentaly stepped on a twig. Shit. Now he was going to know she was here. She figured there was no point in hiding now that she was being a retard and being loud and obviously there. She came out of the trees relectantly, scowling at him. "you."

Anonymous

He had told Amber that he was going away for a while. It hurt his heart so to leave her like that, but his love for Shadow was almost as great. It seemed strange that a guy like him had to fall in love with two sisters that hated each other, one of which was an assassin? Even if he could not have her, he still wanted her to . . . well . . . to not be so cold blooded, to feel love again, even if he had to . . . Sael left it at that. It was something not to be thought of for now, he had a mission, to find a magical amulet that allowed him to see the truth in ones heart, maybe then he could really see what went on in Shadow's heart. He might have seen a little of it, but it was not enough.

A snap behind him cause him to whip around. Even as he stared deep into the shadows, he knew who was going to walk out. Shadow. She was still as beautiful as ever and Sael almost smiled when he saw her. "Yes, it is I," Saeilith said. "You are still as beautiful as ever, Shadow."

Anonymous

Shadow couldn't stop scowling at him. She usually was able to at least keep a neutral expression towards people she didn't like, but her dislike for this man was especially acute. Allthough, when he said she was beautiful, she grinned evily. "Yes, I know I am..you should see how I use it to kill my victims, oh so unfortunate." She shook her head. She began walking off into the forest again. He was annoying, she had other things to attend to.

Anonymous

It was obvious. Shadow didn't like him. Or she just didn't know what her feeling were. She probably thought it was dislike, but it had been a long time since she had loved someone. He hoped he was right about that. He watched her walk off, a bit annoyed at the way she decided to act. It was obvious that she knew she was beautiful, but couldn't she at least take the compliment. He shook his had and continued along, he journey need to be taken up a notch.

Anonymous

Shadow watched him from the trees, not really knowing why she was hanging around. She did find his annoyance amusing, however. She wondered what his deal was. Why was she so important? What did he want? She slipped away into the bushes, then, a few hours later, followed him again.

Anonymous

Saeilith hurried along. A hunch that Shadow was following him. But he didn't care. This was for her, for his OTHER love. For Anber's sister. For Shadow. There was so many ways to say it. The sky rumbled and droplets of water fell from the sky. Soon it was an all out rain storm. He continued along, trying to hurry.

Anonymous

Shadow didn't know why she emerged from the bushes and seemingly appeared beside him. She looked at her hand, which was bloody. The blood was washed away by the rain as she watched. She looked at Saeilith with a neutral expression. "You don't like the rain, hm?" She blinked slowly, and thought bitterly, 'like a drenched rat.'

Anonymous

Sael didn't seem to notice that Shadow had appeared next to him. Or didn't care. He cracked a smile, as his mind thought up of a way to confuse Shadow. His hand shot up and clutched Shadow's shoulder as Saeilith stood straight. For a moment, he just stood there staring hard at her. Then he reached around her and hugged her and whispered. "I will save you, and you will be mine then!" Then he released her and went on his way.

Anonymous

Shadow twitched after the hug was released and he went off. 'What the hell?' she thought. The last time someone had hugged her was...decades ago. She just stood there, having no idea what to do. Just stood there. A few minutes later, she walked off into the trees. Okay then. Weird guy. She twitched again. grr. thinking he could mess with her.

Anonymous

As Saeilith slowly ran up higher and higher, it soon grew a bit hard to run but more of a climb. He was still smiling slightly at what he had done. But in truth, what he did was not out of place, nor was what he said. He wanted her, his body wanted her. He was in love with two women at once.

Anonymous

Shadow saw him struggling to climb and thought, 'Idiot.' She didn't know why, but she got her dragon wings and flew beside him, and picked him up, and put him down in a place that would make it easier for him to continue. Then, she smacked him accross the head. hard. She glared down at him. "Idiot." Then, she walked off.

Anonymous

He felt himself being picked up and knew instantly it was Shadow. After she set him down, he was smacked on the head extremely hard and also was called in idiot. She then walked off. Saeilith had to smile despite the pain that the smack had caused him. In a way, she was looking after him, but she still didn't know her true feelings, she was still lost. Just then, noticed something. It had been raining so hard, that he could see that the river was overflowing. Which was where Shadow was heading. Saeilith cursed and ran after her.

Anonymous

Shadow walked along the path, deep in thought. She was thinking about him. He looked so stupid, trying to climb there, she had to help him to get rid of the eyesore of a stupid person trying to do something difficult. As she took another step foreward, her foot caught air. She tumbled foreward into the ravine made by the water and fell in. "WHAT THE FU-" She got a mouthful of water, and then got a grip on the riverbank. She was fastened to the land, then saw Saeilith running up. "I don't need anyone to help me, im immortal! Shoo."

Anonymous

It didn't matter if someone was immortal. The water had its power to kill anything because it fell from the top of the moutains that held a powerful item that allows them to see the truth in ones sould, but it could also trap their soul for all eternity. That was the truth to those waters. She would be trapped in that forever. He did not want that. Then he watched as the ground crumbled where Shadow was holding it. A look of horror held his face.

Anonymous

Shadow sighed. "I know what the water can do. I went into that before I came here  on a job. Just let me go." She watched the ground crumble beneath her hands without any expression. She sighed. "Let me die. Who cares, anyway.." She began to release her grip on the already crumbling ground.

Anonymous

Saeilith heard the words that Shadow said. That was when he decided what he was going to say. "I CARE!" He pretty much shouted. "I care about you! Just as I care about Amber, I care for you just as much!" He ran forward, and clutched Shadow's arm, pulling her up. It all happened so fast, Saeilith almost lost himself as he hugged her as tightly as he could, a few tears fell down his face, but he hoped that no one saw them, blaming it on the rain.

Anonymous

Shadow twisted herself out of the hug, expression shocked. She thought he wasn't serious about this at first. She stood, a few feet away, dripping wet.  She backed away slowly, yelling at him, "Liar!!" SHe wished with all of her might that he hadn't been telling the truth. Then, the whole thing will restart, and she will end up just as bad as last time. She ran off, looking rather horrified at what may happen in the future, or what she thought.

Anonymous

He watched her go. There wasn't anything he could have done to stop her. He sadly watched her go and then began to slowly follow the river up the mountain, climbing when he had to, and slowly but surely made his way up the mountain. He could only have been halfway there.

Anonymous

Shadow's head stopped spinning so violently a little later. She had a bad headache and her mood was less sour than anticipated. She found Saeilith climbing around and sighed involintarily. She quickly regretted that sigh, and wished she had kept quiet. She didn't come out of the bushes for a while, just watched him climbing and hiking up the mountain. She resisted the urge to go fly him wherever he wanted to go. She growled at him, and stayed in the darkness.

Anonymous

It was tiring, but Sael was determined. He was going to save Shadow, and she would be loved again. She would be his and he would be hers. That was what he was doing this for. Another love. He climbed on, his body soaked to the core. He heard something growling loudly, just once, and he knew who it was. He quickly climbed faster, hoping to get to his destination faster.