Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Rain is coming...((Draco! Zer0!))

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2009, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Phoenix walked the streets. Ah, what a nice day. It was cloudy, with a breeze, and rain was coming soon. His hooded cloak gave him an apearence of mystery, and his long, black tail swept behind him. He was given odd looks occasionaly, but he ignored them. Having a tail and wings made you rather interesting. He looked around a bit. Not too bad of a place. He heard faint thunder in the distance, and smiled. Ah, he loved the rain.

Anonymous

Ahh, how he loved days like this. Axel was investigating the city, his hands deep in his cloak's pockets. He looked up as he heard the clap of thunder. He shook his head, thunder always sent shivers up his spine, he had no idea why, it just did. He walked slowly through the streets, as though a type of wolf or large cat on the prowl. His amethyst orbs taking in everything and yet nothing at the same time. He wasn't even paying any attention to his surroundings, his mind on other things, such being these prophecies of some 'Savior' who would possibly dethrone him. Yes, this man was Axel Van deriz, the supposed king of Weredragons, but he was not the rightful king, he had killed his brother and banished his own nephew on the charge of murdering his own father. He looked around, he knew Ziggy was the rightful king, him and this 'savior boy' would have to be struck down quick and clean, perhaps he'd use the same poison that had killed the father. He smirked, glancing about, casting flirtatious winks at random females as he passed them.

Anonymous

Xala stared while the man walked past.

Winked at her.

A frown drew across her lips and she stared, her gloves, the ones with metal knuckles and claws were kept to her belt and she stood up and glared after him, following. Today was Xana's turn, which meant a little more trouble than normal for whom ever overstepped their boundries.

"excuse me." Xala pushed aside a man with wings, his face covered by a hood, sneering at him before she walked over and towards the taller one and taking a bit of a run to stand in front of him and glare upwards.

"Can we help you?" She glared. "We don't like getting winked at you know." Short blue hair, one gold eye, ne blue eye, a two toned voice. Xala was anything but normal and now she was grumpy.

Anonymous

The hell?
He randomly got pushed aside by a lady with one hell of an attitude, who waltzed up to some random other guy and spoke sternly to him. He shrugged being pushed aside off, then, by evesdropping, realized the stuff was over him winking at her. Apparently, the guy was a flirt and the girl was in a terrible mood. He watched, rather obviously, from a few feet away. Whatever.

Anonymous

Axel smirked, he saw he was in a spot of trouble. Time to smooth the wrinkles in his dilemma, nothing a little sweet talk couldn't handle. "Oh? Terribly sorry.... and here I thought a pretty young lady like yourself would enjoy a little flirting.... seems I'm in a little trouble, now, aren't I?" He asked in his sultry, smooth voice "Go ahead, punish me...." he whispered in his soft-yet-manly voice that sent shivers up any female's body, drawing his face to hers at an alarmingly sensual pace.

Anonymous

Xala just stared before she carefully let her hand smack against her forehead. Amazing. The voice was a nice one indeed but Xala wasn't any woman and all she could do was glare and ball her fists before rolling her eyes, putting her hands to her hips and taking a deep breath. "We have never met anyone quite so full of themselves. We think you're quite funny looking." Her eyebrows rose up high on her head while she gave him a once over before turning to the side and catching the winged man in her view.

"You! Winged fellow. This your friend?" A finger pointed towards the tall flirty one and she just glared between them. Less than impressed.

Anonymous

Phoenix narrowed his eyes. He wasn't in the best of moods now, and he hated when people were so full of themselves. He gave a cool sideways look at 'the flirt', and said, "Him? I don't assosiate with fools like him." He looked at the girl that he found interesting. She was...different. He looked at Axel again, and he glared without really thinking about what he might be getting into. His tail lashed silently from side to side in a rather threatning manner. Something about this guy just ticked him off.

Anonymous

"As I do not associate with half breeds like himself...." He said with a snort and turned his head away in a rather snobbish way. He noticed his tail lashing back and forth, knowing that something along the lines of a fight would be coming on. Plus, there was a pretty female at stake, why wouldn't he fight? He gave a low, throaty growl that was much like a wolf's growl, his head lowering, eyes going from amethyst to a brilliant ruby red, he drew his hands out of his pockets and you could see his talon-like nails.

Anonymous

Fingers moved to pinch the bridge of her nose.

This couldn't be happening.

One extremely tall man and one with wings and a tail. All she did was ask if they were together. Xala placed a hand on her hip and moved one under her chin, pondering for a moment. Maybe a lovers spat. Mismatched eyes moved between the two, sizing them up, pursing her lips and then tilting her head.

Nah. Size difference was too much.

Anything with this tall fellow would look like pedophilia, he was huge. "This guy is built like a barn." Xala motioned her hand upwards towards Axel before raising an eyebrow towards Phoenix, staring between the two again. It took her a moment to eye a claw, it was huge, like his hands. Another pause before she sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, her coat still covering the gloves at her hip. "You two aren't seriously going to fight are you? We're still sure murder is going to get someone into trouble."

Anonymous

Phoenix shook his head."Fight? It would do him some good if I knocked some sence into him, but no. I won't bother, because I don't need to fight him to know I'm better than he." He spun around on his heel and walked the oppisite way. If the guy was going to be arrogant, fine, then he was also.

Anonymous

Axel snorted as he watched the other male walk away. "Good riddance..." he growled, then smiled at Xala "Now, darling, where were we? Ah, yes, punishment I believe... what'll it be? Bondage and whipping?" he chuckled and murmured "My favorite..."