Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

questions

Started by Anonymous, November 30, 2009, 05:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What are some of the job are allowed?

Are slaves allowed?

Anonymous

Both depend on where your character lives! I imagine just about everything except for the obvious ( such as pop super star) are available for your character.

Slavery is generally frowned upon in most of the kingdoms unless it's a form of punishment towards law breakers or they're brought in from out of country or are some sort of exotic creature possibly being sold as 'pets'. Mostly depends on the situation, I think.

Anonymous

I shall help clarify the slavery!

Quote from: "The SotE Encyclopedia"[/url]
This is for Serendipity.

Slavery is legal, however native-born Serenians are guaranteed freedom under the law.

Only Serenians enslaved outside of Serendipity's borders and later brought into the
    country would be lawfully owned.

Slaves might own property (never land) and have a family at the discretion of their master.

Serenians free slaves liberally and often, usually as a reward for years of good service or if the slave earns their own price.

However, in Adela the story is different!

8. Slaves - Yep, the slave-trade is quite alive and legal. In fact, it's often used as a punishment for criminals.

In Connlaoth, things are quite different as well.

Slavery is legal in Connlaoth, though many people prefer to hire servants rather than buy slaves. There are no laws concerning the treatment of slaves; all decisions regarding their lives are up to their masters.

And in Thanatos, Slavery is basically done by zombies!

Anonymous

Anonymous