Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Characters up for grabs! New characters up!

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2010, 12:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Fiend wants supah-happeh-fun-roleplay-time now.

If you were in one of the threads linked in my signature, let me know if you want to keep going.

With that aside, here are the characters up for grabs!

Dragon - Since his original thread died several months ago, I'm recycling the plot and trying again.  He is lost in the Draconi Forest, his arrival foretold by those wacky psychic hermit types.  There was a shooting star in the sky the night his egg crash landed on earth.  Dragon is just a very young boy, about as smart as your average 10 year old.  All types welcome.

Zetsaesuna - Is another young dragon, she can show up anywhere, and possibly fit into your plots.  She gets along well with other dragons, likes the smaller races, and doesn't eat people.  She's also a fairly decent mage, and has a really flighty personality.

Xaesere - Can go anywhere, but she's likely to avoid populated areas.  She's a zombie dragon with her own free will, and is loaded with necromantic magic.  Very shy, reluctant to fight.  Does best with smaller races.  

[strike:2oem5d2u]Theinen - Another lost boy!  Theinen is the prince of a tribe of jungle nagas, recently kidnapped and held for ransom.  He's escaped and ...running... free around Cerenis.  He will need a guide to get back home, and if your characters talk to him for about five seconds, he'll start telling them his father will repay them for bringing him home.  Thei does not eat people, nor is he venomous.  He's rather straightforward, and a little naive about life outside the jungle.[/strike:2oem5d2u]

Sarathel - Lost in Draconi Forest, Sarathel is a water elemental from a war-torn world.  She's very quiet and polite, and dresses quite scantily.  She has NO idea where she is, how to return, or even if her home is still there to return to.  Getting caught up in someone's grand quest/problems would do her some good.

Cali - Spoiled pleasure slave for sale!  Cali is an elven boy who's spent his entire life in slavery, and is sort of lazy.  He's very pretty, and enjoys being a pleasure slave.  As long he's paid attention to, praised, and petted, he's a very obedient boy.  I REALLY want to get him into a thread somewhere.  Especially if someone is planning to steal him and set him free, I'm sure plenty of hilarity would ensue.

Tarka - Bounty hunter for hire!  Tarka is half dragon, and doesn't remember much of her history from before being saved and adopted by a woodland hermit.  She's free to a good thread, virtually anything goes.  

Let me know if you guys are interested in playing with any of them.

Anonymous

hmm...they all seem really awesome. The one in particular that caught my attention is Dragon. He seems like he would get along particularly well with my character Yeep. She's a monkey-ish girl (more like a really small human with a monkey tail.) She speaks little (mainly because she doesn't know) but she does know some words. She learns really fast and knows her way around a Forest.

My other characters that are without posts right now are Bella Sophia and Aloysius, though if you feel like looking through any of my other characters and find one you are interested in, just let me know. ^^

Anonymous

Hullo there.

I thought that Sarathel seemed very interesting. Though I must say, I don't have any grand quest or anything like that. Well . . . maybe. Actually, I was making a character who had a big quest thingy in mind, so when I finish it, maybe we can start a thread? Tell me if that is possible.

Regards,
Dris

Anonymous

I like Yeep!  Perhaps we could do a thread with her and Dragon, leave it open so others can jump in?  I have a feeling Dragon will like her.  xD

And I'd love to throw one of my other characters in a thread with Bella.  I'd love to use Theinen with her, but I can totally throw someone else in with her.  You can take a peek at my other characters, just be warned, some of them I haven't quite figured out yet.

Dris, that'd be fine.  Let me know when you get the character up.  *nods*

Anonymous

Hehe ok so we have Yeep and Dragon, and Bella and Thei. Thei seems pretty awesome too! i've never seen a character like him ^^;

Do you want to do both of those or just one?

Anonymous

Both is fine.  xD

Do you want to start the threads, or should I?

Anonymous

how about you start one and i'll start the other? otherwise i don't mind starting both ^^

Anonymous

Alright.  I'll post the Dragon and Yeep thread if you'll start the other.  :D

Anonymous

ok...any plot you want to go with?

Anonymous

Anything is good.  The only thing I ask is that it be relatively near Cerenis.  If that doesn't work for you, I'll gladly play one of my wanderers, Zetsaesuna or Kellethien.  Or someone else.

Thread for Dragon and Yeep is up.  I can add more detail to the post if you need me too.

Anonymous

well bella is a wanderer so i think she can find her way over there ^^

and i read it! nice job.

Anonymous

Awesome.  Looking forward to seeing it.

And thanks.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Yeah, so I am pretty much done with the character. Though I could expand on the history and personality more, I'll work with him as I role play. His name is Taerys Krillaai and he is a wanderer, looking for the formula or some way to become immortal. Kind of cliche, but it works. He is in my signature so take a look.

Regards,
Dris

Anonymous

I like him!  Would you start the thread?

Anonymous

New characters up for grabs.  I can has plots?  >:]

Anonymous

Aah, sorry haven't been on to reply to you let alone some of my threads. XD Midterms and MSBOA that I need to practice more. But I can't really use that as an escuse, I have also been reading a lot lately. Haha. Me start the thread? Uuh, *Sucks in breath and looks around* Do you mean me? Well if you can't start it, I can, but it might take a few . . . decades! Just kidding, but it still will take a bit.

Regards,
Dris

Anonymous

MSBOA?

And it's okay, I totally understand about midterms.  

I can start it up, should have it ready to go either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Anonymous

All right. Thanks.

MSBOA. A music festival thingy where we play for judges . . .