Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dance with the devil in the pale moonlight

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2010, 08:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Getting out of the mountains was always refreshing.

Did he hate being worshipped by a cult? Did he hate having people at his beck and call twenty four hours a day? Did he hate the people that would willingly die for him, or let him torture and mutilate them at a whim? Did he hate his big castle carved into a mountain side, situated in the middle of the mountains? No, no, no, and yes. He only hated his mountain castle because of...well, it was so isolated. He absolutely loved having people over, and his servants were not that much fun anymore. Oh sure, he still had great fun with them, having his every whim satisfied...but...it just wasn't the same.

He needed something new now, he needed some new blood to reinvigorate him, as he was getting tired of the trivial things around him. Something had to be done, he needed to find something to occupy his time. That meant getting away from his castle, getting into town and just...having some fun. First however...first that meant he would need to change his appearance just a little bit. People were often put off by his...well, his demonic appearance. He wasn't afraid to say that, but people seemed against it. So, to make sure no one wanted to run him out of town, he decided to just...give in and change his appearance a little.

Well, a lot.

Stopped at the side of the road outside of Ketra, his large carriage which was pulled by four strong horses stopped as well thankfully. It was an ornate carriage, made of dark woods, painted black and crimson. It was rather impressive to say the least, it definitely showed that he was of stature. Though, this wasn't the most ostentatious one he had, he didn't take one that was too bad. The man in charge...was a demon. He had the look of it, dark skin, horns...well...one shattered horn and one completely broken horn, a tail, and yellow eyes with red pupils. Though, he wasn't a full demon, he had a lot of their blood in him. A lot more of theirs than humans. Ugh. He still couldn't believe that he was born from a human woman.

How disgusting.

Now he had to become like one. It wasn't too bad, just a bunch of runes on the trees, and on the ground. Demonic runes, and they were good ones, his people knew how to use them and make them properly...better than most demons for that matter. They had studied them carefully to ensure that they could serve him when he came into the world. And of course, they taught their craft to their children and apprentices well. He stood there, waiting in the middle of the runes, as they worked their magic. They began to change his face, the horns becoming like a ram would have, making his pupils black, his irises going from yellow to a sharp blue, and his skin went from that dark burnt colour to a healthy bronze tan. His tail seemed to coil up into a short of goat's tail even. This of course, was to look like a Satyr than a demon. He could have gone with hooves, but he could have said he was just a half satyr. That worked for him. He carefully looked over his altered body before nodding.

"You have done well." His voice was so rich and thick, it was like honey to the ears. He briefly touched a servant's shoulder in recognition, the woman in question seemed to both cringe, and push into the contact. She seemed afraid but enchanted by his touch at the same time. He gave a mirthful chuckle before getting back into his carriage. It was time for them to go, for him especially to go and enjoy Ketra once more. It had been a while since he'd visited, he just had to find himself a good place to enjoy. He hoped to find a nice tavern...perhaps not too seedy, but at the same time...with just enough...grit to it.

It took a little bit of time, but finally they found a tavern, and the demon who was now a half-satyr as coolly as possible wandered into the tavern. He wore a fine outfit, a rather impressive black doublet with dark crimson piping around it, matching pants of course, sleek leather shoes, thin form fitting white gloves though. People may wonder how he was a noble of sort, a half-satyr, but the cover story was easy enough. He was from Serendipity, nobles were known to have fey blood after all, and well...satyr were sort of like fey. Most of the Adelans probably wouldn't know too much about that...still, most wouldn't ask.

He took a seat at a table, his most favoured servant got beverages from the bar tender and brought the steins to him. The satyr-man of course didn't want to drink wine, he said specifically that he wanted to drink ale, to have an actual drink. This wasn't a time to have wine and pretend he was a noble. He was drinking! He was here scoping out new blood. Maybe he'd find himself a nice person...someone that would be quite good to perhaps accompany him back to the castle. He took the stein from the robed older gentleman who sat down beside him. "Ah, thank you Kalzen...this is well deserved..." He raised the stein of ale to the slightly bald older gentleman who just smiled, slightly nervous and nodded. "Yes sir...well deserved, and I thank you for bringing me." The two of them touched their glasses together before the satyr man took a drink, a long drink. The other man only stared at the ale, as if unsure. "Drink." With that command, Kalzen immediately lifted it to his lips and drank. He drank. He didn't stop until the entire stein was empty. "Sometimes, I hate how...precise you are sometimes Kalzen. You can leave now...keep the carriage near though." Putting the stein down, Kalzen stood up and left quickly.

The man could only laugh to himself and take a sip of the stein he had. This would hopefully be a fun night.

Anonymous

For a servant, Delith never seemed to take orders well. She always nagged and lectured him! Him! He was the master of the house! Damn his father for that shrew. Brushing a loose strand of hair back from his face, Sariel glanced up at the inn. He couldn't believe that fat cow had thrown him out of his own home!

Yawning, the teenager entered the place, blinking as he adjusted the the dimmer light inside. He had been up until dawn the night before and wanted to sleep. But nooooo. She had taken his curtains! He would throttle that fat whore if he felt it would do any good. Her damn neck fat would probably prevent any damage.

Once his eyes adjusted, Sariel took a seat, glancing over at the man nearby. Looked like his mother had fucked a goat. Considering some of the parties, Sariel wouldn't put it past some people. His long hair was pulled into a multicolored braid that hung over one shoulder, a few short strands falling out of it.

Ugh. He was not looking his best. Damn woman. He waved a serving girl over and ordered a drink, whatever was best.

Anonymous

All those within the tavern weren't of any particular desire. Most of them seemed the normal sort...merchants, thugs, whores, nothing of true interest. They all seemed so...pathological, if that made any sense. They all had their desires, their plans, their ways set about them, they were on the most logical path that their lives allowed, which meant they were...pathological. It was as simple as that, at least in his mind. Zekyllot wanted to go and chat with a few that might entertain him, but they were either occupied, or looking at him too strangely. It was their superstitions no doubt, and he would just then have to find himself someone with a little less caution and a little more sense of adventure.

That's when someone walked in the door that looked just perfect.

Stuck up...snobby looking...slightly dishevelled but the boy didn't look like he worked a day in his life, or at least, not very hard days. Oh that was excellent. The rich gravitated toward the rich after all, the spoilt to the spoilt...and he looked just so...yummy for that matter. Now the biggest question was, how should he proceed? He had to use an opening line that was perfect, one that wouldn't catch his attention, but would still make him welcome at his table.

With a coin in one hand, his tankard in the other, Zekyllot stood and headed to the table just as the serving girl arrived with a rather nice looking goblet of wine. Zek placed the coin on the table in front of the serving girl, who, though confused, took the coin anyway. "We can't have a boy such as yourself spending your money on such sewage water when you can be spending it on new clothes or a better bed, perhaps a fine lass to entertain your evening. Not that they wouldn't just give you such entertaining evenings." It was the smoothest line that he could think of, but it played on people's vanities, though it was a tad lengthy. Still, he could only hope it worked.

"I am Zekyllot, and it is most certainly nice to meet you sir...?"

Anonymous

Finally. His wine was here. Just as the girl arrived with it, that strange goat looking man showed up, paying for his drink. Sariel wasn't that surprised by the action, he was pretty enough that he was used to both men and woman buying him drinks. A satyr would be a first, but well, Sariel was feeling a little adventurous right now.

Motioning to take the seat across from him, Sariel smiled at the man, "Well, I appreciate the gesture. Thank you sir. Zekyllot you say? Well, that's a mouthful, how do you feel about Zek?" Sariel held out his hand, the gesture almost effeminate, "I am Sariel. What brings you to this place?"

Anonymous

At least the boy didn't seem too apprehensive about it. He even seemed...excited about it. How strange...but...impressive was that. Sure, he expected a little racism, but it didn't even show. Just a tiny bit of surprise, and that was quite impressive for a human of all things. Especially one that looked so spoilt and arrogant. It just didn't seem to be the case though, so it looked like things were still going right for Zekyllot. No divine intervention yet...so long as he kept his actions to a minimum.

Zekyllot gratefully nodded his head and took a seat across from Sariel, smiling in return to him. "Zek will do just fine." At least the boy was somewhat polite. He didn't actually care for being called Zek, not even his mother called him that. Both of them. The human, and the real demon one. Still, the boy could pay later. Zekyllot thought that he was being nice by not making him call him by his full name, or even sir. Still, now was a time for seduction, for fun, for luring the boy in, confusing him, perhaps even giving him some false sense of security.

"I grew bored of the Thunderblacks and the forests. I have a duty of course as a Satyr to protect the wild but...with my father being a Lord of the Forest, why bother with tradition? Besides, you humans are much more interesting. There's only so many dryad cunt and druid mouth that I can handle." Zek told him with a wink before taking a drink of his ale. "What about you, shouldn't you be something a lot more...impressive than this? You don't seem like a creature of such seedy establishments."

Anonymous

Sariel had been to too many parties to be too surprised by a satyr. He had seen a few before, though they had always been a bit beastly for his tastes. They did know how to party though, always a plus in Sariel's book.

Smoothing a hand over his hair, Sariel took a drink. It was a shame he hadn't been able to get ready before Delith had tossed him out. He probably had awful bags under his eyes. Not the best way to be impressing people. "Druid? They always seemed so...dirty." Sariel laughed, smiling at the man, "I agree good sir. Life is for playing. I'm only in this....place," Sariel waved to the tavern around them, "Because....of a disagreement at home. It's only temporary. I plan on looking for something more exciting."

Taking a sip of his wine, Sariel watched Zek, "You have any ideas?"

Anonymous

Ah, if only the young fool knew the truth.

"Why do you think I said 'mouth' dear boy?" Zek told him with a grin before he drank from his mug. This was actually quite nice, he couldn't remember how it was to talk to someone who didn't fear him outright. This boy did anything but that. He seemed intrigued even, he seemed to not mind the particular race that Zek had chosen. It was dismissive for that matter, as if it didn't matter what he was. It would in the long run, when Sariel found out what and who he really was. While he didn't expect Sariel to know him personally, he was sure that a demon born was probably in his knowledge.

"Oh, that is terrible. I hope said disagreement gets resolved quickly." Zek sounded interested, but of course, he couldn't care less about what the boy's problems were. They'd get a whole lot worse soon enough.

"Me? Oh well, I could suggest a few things. I'm sure the druids are having an orgy somewhere, or if such public displays aren't your thing, we could always find a little glade and enjoy some stars...though, I do have a carriage that the humans gave my father, we could always go back to my place in the Thunderblacks." Zek hinted as he licked his lips. "Plenty of wine, women, men, and fun to be had."

Anonymous

Sariel laughed again, taking another drink of wine, "Well put. Still, sounds like you live quite the exotic life. I've heard nymphs are quite the lay." He had always wanted to meet one. His mother insisted they were decedents of nymphs, though he highly doubted that with all the fire magic her line had.

He waved his hand at Zek's condolences, "It's nothing. Really." Something tickled the back of his mind. That this wasn't a good idea and that Zek was a dangerous stranger to be talking too. But he was still annoyed with Delith and nothing pissed her off faster then his partying.

"The Thunderbacks? That's a bit of a trip. Though...why not. Introduce me to a nymph or three." He drained his cup and smacked it against the table, "Let's go. Life is an adventure to be lived!"

Anonymous

"You'll never forget your first nymph Sariel, I can guarantee you of that." Despite their rather...impish behaviour and distaste of creatures like Zekyllot, when he changed into a satyr, they were quite happy to indulge in his little fantasies. So long as the spell held out, which it usually would, he could find himself in company of the nymphs for quite some time. "Just like you don't forget your first Satyr." He gave the young man an impish wink and a grin. Not to mention your first half demon...but there was no need to go into detail about that right now. Sariel could find out about that later on.

"Still unfortunate Sariel." The boy's bad luck was Zek's good luck really, and what good luck it was. Pushed out of his house, and now into the waiting arms of...the devil. Not the big bad devil of course, Zek was just one of the wee little ones in that sense...he had nowhere near the epic power that he so desired.

"And that is the spirit one should have. I'll get you as many nymphs and dryads that can drain you dry." He told the boy as he stood up, a friendly grin on his face while he clapped his hand on his shoulder. "Let us go and have an adventure." With that said, he led the young man outside into the night, looking around for his carriage. There it was too, just waiting down the street. A quick walk to it, and his servants were there to open the doors and help them inside. "This is my steward, Kalzen, he's implored by the Druid Council to serve me and my father." Zekyllot introduced Sariel to the balding older gentleman, who bowed. "This is Sariel, he'll be accompanying us back to the Thunderblacks. We want however...to find us some entertainment. So we must simply go to the forests first and find ourselves a few nymphs and dryads. You'll see that we get there, won't you Kalzen?" The steward nodded vigorously as he offered to help them both into the carriage. Zekyllot entered first, then helped Sariel inside. The doors were closed and with a light whipping noise the carriage began to rock and shake as it moved.

Anonymous

Walking out into the night with the Satyr, Sariel couldn't help but feel excited. Such adventure! He hardly got to leave the city and here he was getting to go off and party with the nymphs. He couldn't wait to see Delith's face when he told her about this party. The cow would be livid.

Sariel wasn't really paying attention to the introductions. Some serving man held little interest for him. He took Zek's hand with a smile as he entered the carriage, "I'm looking forward to my night of fae indulgences." Settling against the cushion, his eyes slid down Zek. He was exotic in a very lovely way, not too animalistic for Sariel's taste.

Twisting the end of his brilliantly colored braid, Sariel watched the scenery rush past, "I've heard Satyr's throw the best parties."

Anonymous

Would it be a little difficult to get the nymphs? Perhaps. They were flighty creatures after all, but they loved humans and satyrs alike. Hopefully though his manservant would be able to convince a few to join them in their fun. It had been a while anyway since the halls of his castle had heard the delicious screams of nymphs in both pleasure and pain. It had been a while since a human who wasn't his servant cried out in pain in the castle. This would be a night that he would definitely enjoy. Nymphs, humans, and dryads, all coming together for a grand cacophony of pain.

"It is going to be an absolute wild and bestial night, my little Sariel, don't you worry." Zek relaxed as he carefully examined his new companion, just wondering what to do to the poor boy. A life of balance would be good for the young man wouldn't it? Pleasure, pain, pleasure, pain, mixing together like water and dirt to create a fine mud. This would be quite pleasant really.

"Oh the parties we throw are usually known throughout the land. It shall be quite a rambunctious party, and I hope that you'll be able to keep up with us. Perhaps you'd like a little...herbal something for that?" Zek told him with a hinting little grin, knowing just a few little things that would do some good for Sariel. Some things that would be positively...sinful.

Anonymous

Now that he was in the carriage, Sariel really was starting to wonder if this was such a good idea. The Satyr was oddly eager to please and things just seemed a little...off about the whole thing. But Sariel continued to ignore it. Simple paranoia. Besides, he was a fire mage! He could just...light everything on fire if things went badly.

"Hmmm? Oh, maybe. I much prefer to gt drunk at parties." And Sariel had partied enough to know drugs and booze didn't mix well. But he might change his mind as the night went on. He smiled, "Though, what were you suggesting? I'm always open to new ideas."

Anonymous

At least the boy wasn't suspicious of anything. He seemed to be rather...enjoying this. He wasn't sure if the boy had any powers to him, he didn't seemed to be armed, and usually nobles had some amount of weapons training. No matter, Zek was sure that he wouldn't end up in any sort of trouble. The boy was much too anchored by earthly pleasures to have any measure of holy magic. Oh how much fun this would be though. One thing he was going to do, was teach the boy that his name was a Zekyllot, not...Zek. So short and ugly sounding, something for a commoner.

"We're very much into herbal additives and the like dear Sariel. You want to be able to keep up the rest of us, I wouldn't want you falling asleep after all." Zek reached under the seat he sat upon to pull out a small ornate wooden box. He opened the lid and looked inside of it, pulling out some small glass vials and what looked like little satchels. "Hold onto this for when we return to my humble abode." Zek handed the satchel to Sariel, grinning merrily at the man across from him. The satchel had a rather nice smell to it, a light flowery scent.

"This will make your skin sensitive and receptive to touch, everything done to you will be practically...orgasmic. It will also help to keep you going and going...no matter how many nymphs come your way." Zek also knew that it would keep the boy's mind a little foggy, which was a treat as well.

Anonymous

"Well Zek, if you insist." Sariel grinned at the Satyr, taking the vials and satchels from the other man. He looked over the packages, moving them between his fingers, "I'm sure I can make some exceptions. I just don't don't like being too out of it at parties. I want to enjoy them."

He did like the sound of that though. He had never been able to do anything like that before and it sounded like a challenge, "I can't wait. This sounds like it will be a night to remember. I haven't been to a real party in far too long."

Anonymous

"Oh you won't be out of it Sariel, just remember that the vial is full of a special mineral water that you should drink after...four hours with the nymphs. It'll give you back all your precious liquids. I wouldn't want you to be exhausted." He told the boy as he reached out and caressed the boy's cheek with the back of his hand. It was the truth, the vials had water that would replenish him, and keep him from becoming dehydrated. Zek was after all, a gracious host.

Heh.

He put the box away before moving to sit beside Sariel, giving him a rather charming grin. "Well then you are in for a night like no other. I promise this party will be one that you will talk about for years." Zek told him as he placed a hand on the boy's arm, a light touch before he slid it down to Sariel's leg, resting on it. "And I thought tonight would be a waste, but apparently leaving the forest was the right choice."

Anonymous

Sariel stared at the vial, eyes wide as the possibilities ran through his mind. This was like liquid gold! It was better than gold, "This is the best gift anyone as ever given me!"

The touch on his leg got his attention and the boy gave him a smile in return, his expression showing his interest. Sariel had never been prudish and there was no point in starting now, leaning against the other man's shoulder, "How much longer is the ride?"

Anonymous

"I would have thought a couple of nymphs would rate higher, but it is definitely a good gift." Zek grinned slyly at his companion. The boy was such a hedonist, and they were so easy. Was it a challenge still? Sure, of course it was! A hedonist still knew trouble, it was simply making all that trouble seem like fun, or to just...not show any signs of trouble.

"Long enough that you and I have some privacy for the both of us to enjoy." Zek's hand rubbed along the young man's leg slowly before he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss upon Sariel's lips. Just something to experiment, see how the boy reacted. He wasn't sure what he wanted more, the boy's mouth or his ass.

Anonymous

"No way. This," Sariel lifted the vial, shaking it with a grin, "This is what allows me to get the fullest out of the rest of the gifts!"

Sariel was a hedonist, though no where near the level Zek was. For all he posed and acted, Sariel still hadn't quite lost all of his innocence yet.

He had been half expecting the kiss, though he still startled slightly when he felt the other man's lips on his own. The flame haired kid quickly recovered and leaned into the kiss, sliding his tongue into Zek's mouth while one hand slid up the demon's thigh.

Anonymous

"Well well, I never thought of it that way my little spice." Sariel was right of course, the vial would help to keep him quite awake after a few rounds with the nymphs. Though, at the way that this little thing was going, Sariel might have to use the vial early. That's alright, Zek had quite a few in reserve, just in case. He'd have to see where the night would lead the two of them.

Zek couldn't be more happier with the slight aggressiveness of his young friend. Zek's own tongue followed suit and found itself in Sariel's mouth, gently massaging his friend's tongue. This boy was going to be...quite fun.

((Fade to black! *Cough cough*))

The carriage was rolling to a stop, and Kalzen was knocking on the door. Zek hadn't bothered to pull on his shirt yet, his skin was glistening with sweat, the bit of hair upon his chest was slightly matted and flattened. The hair upon his head was tussled and quite messy. "Enter Kalzen." The bald man pulled open the door, nervously looking at his master. "Yes Kalzen?" Zek had an extremely pleased, and extremely sated expression on his face. "W-we're at the forest sire...I will retrieve the nymphs now for you and your guest." Zek nodded and smiled, fetching his shirt as he exited the carriage. "Wonderful, I think I will enjoy the night air and the forests of my fathers." He had to remember the part after all. He was a satyr, he didn't want his friend to get suspicious.

He hoped he hadn't been too rough with the boy though, he called upon some more primal urges, but tried to hold back the true roughness of his self just in case. He didn't want to wreck the boy after all.

Anonymous

Sariel stretched like a cat as the carriage came to a stop, licking his lips. That had been exciting and he gave Kalzen a dark look when he opened the door, bringing an end to his fun. The satyr was quite the partner and Sariel wanted to explore him more. The rough edge had been rather...thrilling.

Readjusting his clothes, Sariel followed after Zek, looking around the forest with wide eyes. He had never actually been into a forest before, not one of this size. He had almost never left Ketra to be honest, and the huge trees were impressive.

With his clothes adjusted, Sariel started to redo his mussed braid, the vivid colors twisting together, "How exactly does meeting up with nymphs work? They always seem to flighty."