Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dance with the devil in the pale moonlight

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2010, 08:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

At least there were no prudes amongst them. Even Kalzen wasn't one to blush furiously at the sight of nudity. Zek had made doubly sure of that.

"Kalzen has his ways. Nymphs enjoy messing with humans of course, playing with their minds and tricking them, but Kalzen has been a servant of the forest for all his life. They know him, and usually understand what it means when he's around." In truth, the nymphs would come willingly, Kalzen had to use very little magic upon them. Even if Zek showed up as a demon they wouldn't much care. It would just be a new experience, new fun for them to have. Until he lit something on fire, which if he got annoyed by them he very well would do.

However, it wasn't long before Kalzen was returning. With quite a few little friends. The nymphs of course were absolutely gorgeous looking, and none of them covered up with anything more than thin silk, leaving nothing to the imagination. Kalzen had managed to procure four of them, each with a different hair colour. Blonde, Brunette, Raven Haired, and Red headed. He even had a dryad with him, her skin was a strange light grey and green colour, almost like bark from a birch tree.. She wore nothing, and appeared to be quite feminine, as they approached Zek put a hand to her. Her skin wasn't completely soft, it had a certain...bark like quality, though she was smooth at least. Like a birch tree.

"Well done Kalzen...ladies, I am Zekyllot...this is my good friend Sariel." The girls all seemed quite eager, though a lot were paying attention to Sariel. After all, a human in a forest? The nymphs were...quite intrigued. Ushering them all into the carriage, it was a tight fight, but soon they were on their way. Zek had the red haired nymph upon his lap, while the dryad and the raven haired girl sat respectively on his left and right.

"Aren't they all just the most...exquisite creatures Sariel?" He asked absently as he took a break from placing kisses upon the nymph's shoulder who sat on his lap.

Anonymous

Sariel had to admit, he was jealous and just a little intimidated. They had such wild parties and the teenager wanted to prove he could fit in. He refused to be out done by some wild goatman. Licking his lips, Sariel recalled the taste of the man. This was going to be a wonderful night.

For all his attempts to prove he was totally jaded, Sariel couldn't help put stare at the nymphs. They were absolutely stunning and he had never seen one so close before. The dryad was very exotic and Sariel was going to have to make sure he got to her at some point.

Settling into the carriage, Sariel had the brunette curled into his lap. He had a thing for brunettes recently. It was a shame the girl was pale. Dark skin and hair went so well together. He wrapped all that soft brown hair around his hand, cuddling the blond close with the other, his voice muffled as he nibbled along the nymph in his laps shoulder, "They are absolutely....ravishing. Such raw beauty."

Anonymous

It was going to be a night to remember now wasn't it?

"And they're all ours Sariel. For no one but you and I. Isn't that right ladies?" He asked as he looked to each of the girls, getting a giggle and a nod from some of them. The one on his lap just wiggled excitedly and he grinned as he licked her neck. It got her to shiver in excitement and he just laughed. "This is...most excellent."

Zek knew that there might be trouble, all things considered. They had a long way to go...and such little time to get there. His castle in the mountains was a difficult place to get to...and he only hoped that Kalzen knew to take the shortcut, through a special route that was a portal of magic. It could take them right to the front of the castle. It was only a few minutes when there was that sudden rush, that strange distortion of reality for only a few seconds that made Zek grin. They were home.

"We have almost arrived at your...mountain retreat sir." Kalzen called to Zek, who responded quickly. "Of course Kalzen, thank you. Good of you to remember the druid's circle. Hurry the horses now though, I think the ones with clothes in here are going to lose them if we have to wait any longer." Zek's hands were already upon the chest of the red-headed nymph, her body was pressing against him, rubbing and grinding into him.

He couldn't wait.

Anonymous

The nymphs proved enough of a distraction that Sariel didn't seem bothered by the distortion as they went through the portal. He felt the magic slide along his skin, but the nymph in his lap pulled him down for a kiss and he ignored the feeling.

His breaths were coming faster and Sariel wanted to get inside. He found it strange to fuck with someone else around, but he had done it before. The nymph slid off his lap and the three of them half tumbled out of the carriage, his arms around both girls, "Lead the way my good man. I can hardly wait!"

Anonymous

Zek left the carriage with his girls, absolutely delighted by the company that he would have. Two nymphs, and a dryad! He must have some unknown luck! Oh! Not to mention there was Sariel too. This body would be incredibly fun to fuck with, and to just plain fuck. He wondered if any of his hell hounds were feeling feisty. A cruel punishment of course, but no doubt entertaining. Alas, they were all out hunting no doubt. Night was their time to find humans and animals lost in the mountains and make an example of them. Nothing said stay away like broken and bloodied corpses scattered here and there.

Maybe Sariel could decorate the side of a tree of mountain face for a while.

"I can see that Sariel." The demon told him cheekily, smirking slightly as he led them into his castle. It didn't take long, through the exquisite hall, past the grand stair case to the second level, into the throne room, where only one throne stood, and then past that into his personal little play room. It was a place that a pervert could be very happy in, with a very large and comfortable looking bed. There were of course chains along the wall with shackles, a table with various whips upon it, and a large cupboard with the doors open with various...instruments in it.

None of the girls even batted an eye, some even seemed to have a hungry spark in their eyes as they viewed a few whips and instruments of...fun. "Welcome to my little...pleasure palace." Zek said as he took a seat on the edge of the bed with his three girls, grinning as he looked to Sariel.

Anonymous

While Sariel loved a good party, he had never really delved into that kind of fun. The boy's grip tightened on the nymphs at the sight of all the instruments. Rough sex he liked, pain he wasn't really so into, "Uh...it's very....um....unique looking."

The bed was much more fun looking and he tugged the nymphs with him, quickly shedding his clothes. Under the clothes, Sariel was pale skinned and soft looking, almost feminine. He was almost too skinny, with little tone to his body thanks to his luxurious life style.

He then straddled Zek, grinning as he wrapped his arms around the demon, "Let's start this party." The girls were nice, and he fully intended to have a lot of fun with them, but he wanted his host as well. It had been a while since he had been with a male.

Anonymous

Zek looked to his companion as he looked somewhat nervous, perhaps even...worried about the different instruments. Not all of them were bad of course, some of them were quite harmless, and more just for...fun. Nothing rough about some of them...but sure, the whips and what not were! Still, for the first little bit...Sariel wouldn't have them used on him. "They aren't meant for you, unless you want them to be of course. Or I'm sure the nymphs would like to be indulged in a little...roughness." Some almost seemed eager at the concept of it. They were nymphs after all, masters of sexual desire.

Zek was rather impressed by how fast Sariel managed to get his clothes off. Zek barely had time to get his shirt off before the boy was straddling his lap. The demon grinned all the more as he looked into his partner's eyes. "Oh yes, let's do."

Time was irrelevant at this point. With all the different drugs that Zek had given him, the night had lasted for quite a long while. Morning no doubt was approaching, and eventually Zek was taking them to the dining hall, where Kalzen had set up a sort of brunch for them. Zek made sure to sit with Sariel at his side, and then the two of them were surrounded by women. "That was a positively euphoric experience Sariel...I didn't know a non-druid human could be so...well versed."

Anonymous

Sariel was surprised at the fact he didn't feel half-dead after that night. But thanks to those potions of Zeks, he was feeling pretty good. Leaning against one of the nymphs, Sariel nibbled on some toast, looking smug, "I'm glad you liked it. Satyrs do live up to their reputation."

His hand dangled across the redhaired nymph's lap, absently stroking her thigh, "What do you have planned next? I must admit, I've never been to a party quite like this one."

Anonymous

Zek was busy enjoying a bit of steak and egg, he really was quite hungry right now, and though he had to eat egg and toast in front of this mortal...he would relish the delicious flesh that he was feasting on. Sure, it was just cow meat, but it would have to do for now. "Well, I would hate to disappoint Sariel." The Demon told him with a grin. Damned fool had no idea did he?

"What would you like to do now Sariel? I must admit, it was...quite tame in there...we could always dive a bit deeper. Would you girls like that?" He looked around at the faces of their companions, some of them looked eagerly hungry. "Those whips and chains can rot and rust, we wouldn't want that." He told a nymph as he tickled her underneath her chin with a grin on his lips.

Anonymous

Sariel moved onto some eggs, eying Zek's steak. He liked some bacon in the morning, but steak just seemed far too heavy fist thing. Savoring the food, Sariel gave a small shrug, "This had been far from disappointing. I've enjoyed every minute of it."

He knew very well what all those whips and chains were for. Plenty of his friends enjoyed that type of play, but pain had never interested Sariel. Inflicting or receiving it. But the nymphs all seemed eager to try and the idea of being the party pooper horrified Sariel.

Doing his best to look at ease and totally relaxed, Sariel smiled, "Well, I suppose if everyone wants to use them, far be it from me to hold us back."

Anonymous

"As if there is any reason to be disappointed right?" Zek did enjoy the fact that Sariel was enjoying himself, because soon enough he probably wouldn't be. The boy was having far too much fun, and while Zek did enjoy the boy's body, he was still a demon prince at heart. Soon, he'd have the boy tied up...and would be whipping and beating him senselessly. Maybe even the nymphs would join in on that fact...and he couldn't wait to put a fiery rod to the Dryad to watch her burn.

All in good time.

"Open to new things, that's very noble of you dear Sariel. I'm glad to hear it." Zek smiled pleasantly at the boy, winking as well. Then Zek went back to enjoying his meal, as well as some other...things. During their time, one of the nymphs had decided to slip under the table, and get back to making the party a little more...lively.

Anonymous

It wasn't lost on Sariel that Zek was enjoying the attentions of a nymph under the table. He was a little more interested in food at the moment, though he was enjoying the girls on either side of him running their hands along him.

The food and company and excitement were all excellent, though the boy was starting to wonder when he should head back home. He hadn't left word of where he was, and while a day of him being gone, maybe two, wouldn't be odd, much longer would cause worry.

"I always love trying new things. Makes life interesting, wouldn't you agree?"

Anonymous

Oh how easy mortals were persuaded.

This mortal was perfect, a hedonistic fellow just like him. Into wine, women, and food. Each of these were easily provided to him of course. The boy was soon going to have that all taken away from him though, ripped away like a scab to open the wound again.

"Oh very much so!" Zek agreed with a nod. When he was finished with his breakfast he pushed his plate away and stretched, peaking under the table for a moment before grinning. "Let's go back to the pleasure palace shall we?" A ridiculous name for a wonderful room. The nymph slid out from underneath the table, licking her lips as Zek readjusted his robe to hide himself once more. Good good. Zek stood up and with his arms linked to the girls, he grinned at Sariel.

"Let's go see new and interesting things we can't stir up shall we?"

Anonymous

Finishing his own food, Sariel pulled a nymph close, trailing after Zek, "I am a willing and eager student." He still wasn't sure he wanted to hurt anyone, but he didn't want to disappoint anyone. And hopefully he wouldn't have to do it much.

Cupping one of the fae's small breasts, Sariel kissed her cheek, "We'll have great fun, eh pretty?"

Anonymous

"And you shall certainly learn my little student." Zek told him with a rather devilish smile. It was going to be quite a fun little experience. Not for Sariel of course, oh no, the boy seemed ill at ease with something like pain...but that was okay! Truly! It was half the fun...for him anyway.

Not for Sariel though.

Leading all of his friends back to the bedroom, he got himself a blindfold, and some manacles. He grinned as he went to a wall with spots for the manacles. "Come." He told the raven haired Nymph, who sauntered over to him with a very naughty expression on her face. First he blindfolded her, giving her a small kiss upon her lips before he chained her to the wall, using the manacles to keep her arms above her head. "Against the wall slave. Press your body against it and show me that delicious backside." The nymph giggled as she did so, and Zek fetched a whip, holding it out to Sariel.

"Ever used one of these before?"

Anonymous

Sariel tightened his grip on the little blond nymph at his side, shifting awkwardly as he saw where this was going. Well, he was going to have to deal with this sooner or later, wasn't he. Giving a smile at Zek, he shook his head, "Nope, can't say I have really."

At least the nymph seemed excited by it. The blond at his side was, her eyes watching hungrily.

Anonymous

"Then I think you should learn." Zek told the boy as he put the whip in his hand and brought Sariel to stand behind the nymph chained to the wall. It was a simple thing really. "There are two ways, good ways to whip a person. First is under hand...you hold the whip like this..." He had his body pressed to Sariel's as he arranged the whip in Sariel's hand, unfurling it and letting it drag on the floor. "Then you bring your arm up like this and crack it down, letting the tip just quickly smack their flesh. Close like this, it won't break skin, but it will be red." He explained to him as he showed him once, the whip dragging across the nymph's back, causing a rather red welt to appear.

"The second technique is...over hand. That requires a little bit of change...but what you do is go over like this, letting it drag down across their skin. But you must be a little fast about it." He demonstrated again, the sound of the whip cracking across her flesh. There was...a little bit of pressure against Sariel's backside, the very sound excited Zek just a little bit.

It was all the imagining.

Anonymous

Sariel was more than happy to press back against the other man, enjoying the feel of him. He wasn't sure he really got the whole whip thing, but everyone else seemed to enjoy it. Adjusting his grip for the underhand one, Sariel glanced over at Zek for reassurance before cracking the whip and wincing slightly as a welt appeared over the girls supple skin.

Anonymous

If only the boy knew.

The nymph let out an excitedly pleasurable moan as the whip dragged across her back, her skin quivering afterwards. It only made Zek more entranced at the thought of getting to do this to Sariel. Not yet though...he had to wait...he had to be careful. "Again Sariel...see how she likes it? See how wet she's getting? Do not deny her." Zek whispered quietly into the ear of his young companion, reaching around with one hand to stroke along the front of Sariel.

Soon the boy would learn, and soon the boy would truly understand why you should never talk to strangers.

Anonymous

The whip still made him uncomfortable, but the girl did seem to enjoy it. He cracked the whip across her back again. It wasn't something he liked, but if she enjoyed it, it wasn't so bad that he couldn't do it for her.

Giving a small moan at Zek's touch, he nodded his head, cracking the whip again, "Yes, she does seem to like it. I don't want to deny her what she enjoys."