Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wanted! Plotting

Started by Anonymous, July 06, 2010, 12:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have some characters, and so it makes sense to have plotting thing.

Marten Lelash Marten's is a mage who fled from Connlaoth to Serendipity. He's slightly scared of pretty everything, but reserves a special kind of terror for dogs, mages and Mordecai. He is also very forgetful, and if it were not for all the 'rules' he has for remembering things, he would forget his own name. His mage ability is he gets symbolic dreams predicting his near future, but he's pretty bad at interpreting them.

I'm happy to throw him in with pretty much any character, but I would prefer the other character to be a mage, a Mordecai, or own/be a dog/canine thing.

Mayfel Mayfel is emotion eating fey who can only eat happiness because of flight. He a fairly chipper and empathetic person/fey, but he can sometimes get emotions wrong because of the fact he learned how to express them, instead of knowing how to express them naturally. He looks a bit unnatural and has great big white wings.

Again, I'm happy to throw him in with almost any character, but I would prefer to roleplay him with a character with an interest in birds, can fly or would be freaked out by his feyness.

If you could sort through that mess and would like to thread, pm me or reply to this please. Thank you :)