Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

ThE. SiegE. Nehru!

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2005, 08:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Headache...headache...got such a headache...
Nehru rubbed her aching temples with both hands as if they were both made out of Extra Strength Tylenol.
That was way too much plot development for one thread...for one post even! I don't even know how I managed to beat Hitcaller. Something happened...something I don't even know.
They cannot explain these things that I do...?
...Ok, now I'm scaring myself.
And while I'm on that subject, what the heck is a Nightmare anyway? And there's three of them? Well, two now. That's still no fun though. I mean, why would they want to destroy my imagination? I know it's a little out of control right now...but it can't be that bad, can it?
Wait...did the Nightmare come on his own, or did I-?

"Nehru!!" Kelly barged in loudly on her train of thought. "Stop the 'Obligatory-Monologue-in-Thought-supposed-to-clear-up-things-for-the-reader-but-in-the-end-leave-them-more-confused' and look!"
Nehru snapped back to reality and looked in the direction indicated by Kelly's finger.
"Whoa..." said F-Zero X in awe as he looked too, and beheld the huge Serendipity Castle way down the road.
"I guess that's the castle..." said Nehru as her eyes trailed up to size up the huge structure in the distance and she whistled.
"Not that!" Kelly exclaimed correctively. She grabbed Nehru's head and forced her to look lower. "That!"
What Nehru was looking at right now was not the grand Serendipity Castle, but rather...a small sand castle sitting in the middle of the road right in front of them.
F-Zero looked down too, then said disappointingly, "That?"
"Kelly..." started Nehru. "I'd hate to break it to you, but it would be kinda hard to hide a mansion behind that. I don't think that's what we're-"
"You there!" called out a forceful female voice. "What is your business here in my Kingdom?"
!!!!
Nehru, F-Zero X, and Kelly all jerked their heads towards the voice to see a regal teenager standing next to the sand castle with her finger pointed towards them accusingly. They each looked at one another, and Nehru was elected to be diplomat in a 2-1 vote.
"Hi..." started Nehru. "I'm Nehru, and, uh, can I ask who you are?"
The youth put her hands on her hips and grinned confidently, "I am Morning! And I am Queen of my castle! And I asked what's your business here!"
Nehru blinked. "Well...um, I was just wondering if, you know, you happened to see any mansions that were just so happened to be placed behind a castle...preferably a castle here in Serendipity."
Morning's eyes widened dramatically. "You know of the Hidden Mansion??" She pointed her finger at them accusingly again and demanded, "Who do you work for? As Queen I demand to know!"
Thinking it might help, Nehru answered, "Uh...the Melovingian?"
Morning looked puzzled. "The what?"
"The Melovingian," Nehru repeated herself.
"The Mello Yello?" said Morning, still confused.
"No, the Melovingian!" pressed Nehru.
Morning thought for a moment, tapping her foot as her brain processed the information. "Nope, haven't heard of him. Which is a good thing! For a moment there, I could have sworn that you were working for the Doom Army!"
Nehru looked puzzled. "The what?"
"The Doom Army," Morning repeated herself.
"The Dune Army?" said Nehru, still confused.
"No, the Doom Army!" pressed Morning.
Nehru thought for a moment, tapping her foot as her brain processed the information. "Nope, haven't heard of them."
"You haven't heard of them!?" Morning's tone of voice almost yelled 'Blasphemer!' itself. "They have only been planning a massive attack on my castle and beloved Kingdom for months now! They put flyers and stuff up in taverns promoting their cause to evil peoples! So now they're an Army and they want to come after my Kingdom and I just got promoted to being Queen and I got cramps in my toes and I forgot to do my homework last night and now I'm gonna fail my big exam and-and-and-!"
Morning dug ferociously into her pockets and withdrew a small bottle full of multi-colored pills. She hastily unscrewed the top and tossed a green one into her mouth and shallowed.
Nehru, F-Zero, and Kelly all cocked their heads to the side.
Morning was awfully quiet now considering that she was just about to explode a couple seconds ago. Then, finally, her eyes came back into focus and she looked at Nehru. "Hello, my name is Morning. Nice to meet you."
The Queen did a small courtesy to Nehru, causing her to perk an eyebrow at the sudden change.
"Are you feeling alright?" Nehru asked.
"She's psycho man..." remarked X in a trembling voice.
Morning smiled delightfully and replied politely, "I am quite well, thank you."
"Alright then...can you tell us where to find the mansion behind the castle...I think you called it the Hidden Mansion? I really need to get there," asked Nehru beseechingly.
"Of course," said Morning as she bowed her head. "But first, it is time for my medication. If you will excuse me for one moment..."
Morning opened the bottle of pills again and withdrew a yellow one, then popped it into her mouth and shallowed.
"This is scary..." said Kelly as she watched apprehensively.
Morning's eyes came back into focus and she looked at Nehru again-
*shink!!*
Morning unsheathed a sword and pointed it at her, "In thE nAme of SeRendiPitY, I wiLL smiTe yOu eViL doEr!! HahAhAhAhhHA!!"
"Hey! Calm down! I just wanna know where the Mansion is!" Nehru pleaded, holding her hands up innocently.
"ToO laTE foR ThaT!!" Morning responded fanatically as she grinned ear-to-ear.
!!!!
"Morning...I have come at last," said a mysterious new voice (Oooooo! Aaaaaaaah!)
Morning's eyes widened, one more so than the other, and she glanced to her left. "It...iT is! ThE DoOm ArmY!!"
"CORRECT!!" said the Archmage and leader of the Doom Army, NINA!! "I am the Lady Dread, Nina of the Doom Army! ph3@r me!! Hahaha!!"
"Here we go..." mumbled Nehru to herself as she could already she the situation spiraling out of control.

Anonymous

Morning grinned maniacally and spun her sword around to point it at Nina, speaking to her with a crazy look in her eyes, "We'vE beEn waiTiNg foR yOu to sHoW up! It'S abOUt timE!"
Nina cleared her throat, placed her hands forcefully on her hips, and replied in a chastising manner, "Well, excuse me. I was a little busy with...personal affairs, you might say."
At that moment, Makaris walked by wearing a red robe and smoking a cigar. He snapped his fingers, pointed a finger at Nina, winked and said to her, "Call me, sweet cheeks!"
Nina whirled around on him and yelled for him to 'Go away' and 'Not to bother her now.'
"Maybe we could just..." Nehru started in an effort to recapture Morning's attention. "...you know, sorta go on by now, because we really need to get to-"
Nehru's efforts in vain, Morning called back to the Doom Army commander, "YoU knOw thaT ThErE iS only oNe waY to rEsoLve thiS!"
Nina glanced back at the Queen of the sand castle and smirked as she reached into her back pocket. "Of course...an annoyingly addictive card game duel!!"
!!!!
Quick as lightning, Morning and Nina were sitting down facing one another, each with a deck of cards and a hand of seven cards.
"Your go, Morning..." announced Nina sinisterly as she reviewed her hand of cards with malicious glee.
The Queen, on the contrary, didn't have such an estatic starting hand. "OnE SeConD..."
Nina rolled her eyes as Morning took out her bottle of pills and popped a purple one into her mouth. Once her eyes finally came back into focus, she said proudly, "I am Morning! And I am Queen of my castle! And I summon my first fighter, A Bunch of Humerously Incompetent Castle Guards!"
"Well now it's my go!" replied Nina as she drew her card. "And I summon my first fighter! An Army of Highly Trained Soldiers!" She smirked as she announced her next move, "And with my Army, I attack your pathetic-"
"Hold it right there!" interjected Morning. "I play a magic card: One Huge, Singular Fireball Attack that can Destroy an entire Army!"
"Curses!" swore Nina.
"And its my go!" Morning drew her card and smiled devilishly. "I play a new fighter, Kanaan the King of Thieves!"
Nina began to look a little worried. "That's a strong fighter!" Then she drew her card. "Ah ha! How about this? I play Zurlaq, the previous-occupation-spamming Beast of Doom! And with him, I attack and destroy your Kanaan!"
"NO! Drat!" Morning scowled and drew her card, her spirits instantly lifted when she saw what it was. "I play my newest fighter, Phenway the Legendary Swordsman, with his special ability Beastslayer! He instantly slays your Beast of Doom!"
"Bah! Useless piece of-..." Nina drew her next card. She smirked a little, "This should be fun. I play the magic card, Mass NPC Death to Make the Battle look that much Cooler! Your Incompetent guards are dead!"
Morning scoffed. "Whatever. They're just NPC's, who cares about them?" She drew her next card, and her face instantly lit up with excitement as pink hearts began to orbit around her head. "Ohhh!! My favorite!! I play the most rawksome fighter in the world, Kadmus the Cadbury Creme Egg Warrior!"
Nina snickered to herself. "Whatever." She drew her next card and grinned ear-to-ear, "Ha ha ha! Just what I've been waiting for! The magic card, Take Several Months to Plan a Siege on the Same Place as the Last Time and Amass Forces! This will allow me to play all of my fighters at once! And with them, I will attack your Life Points-!"
"Not so fast! interrupted Morning. "I didn't want to use this, but I'm going to play the magic card, OOC Resolution in My Favor!!"
"&^%@#$!! I hate this game!" Nina swore as she slammed her hand of cards down on the ground.

Meanwhile, as Nina and Morning had their card game duel, Nehru was feeling more or less dejected after effectively being put in the doghouse by the Queen with the short attention span.
"Let's just go!" suggested Kelly. " They're just playing a stupid card game."
"It looks like fun..." said F-Zero as he watched the two play longingly.
"Shut up, X, don't encourage them!" Kelly exclaimed as she slammed her own electric guitar against the back of the rocker's head. (Causing him to shout out, "OWWWW!!" and play a loud note on his guitar)
Nehru nodded her head. "Yeah, you're right Kelly." For lack of any real idea of just where the mansion might be, Nehru took out Old Plot Device Prophet from her coat pocket and pulled his string.
And, in his creaky, pre-recorded, the doll spoke, "To go through the castle, you gotta go in the castle..."
Nehru blinked in confusion. "Go in...that small sand castle, you said?"
She pulled the string again. "You'll see. Things are a whole lot bigger on the inside than on the outside!"
Nehru glanced up at the sand castle whitheringly.
...That was just crazy.
"You heard him! Let's ROCK! OWWWWW!!" exclaimed F-Zero as he and Kelly jammed out on their guitars.
Nehru approached the sand castle with doubt still in her mind. Bigger on the inside, huh? Time to find out: She pushed open the tiny wooden door with her finger and began to crawl inside the castle-
!!!!

"Wow," said Nehru with genuine surprise; it really was bigger on the inside. And not only that, the interior of the sand castle was plush with all of the royal furnishing of any high-class castle fit for a teenage queen. Marble floors, statues, chandliers, huge windows, it was the total package.
"Nice bunk, dude," was F-Zero's opinion as he, too, looked around in awe.
"Well, let's go. I suppose we should go this way," Nehru suggested as she started down the wide staircase to the main landing-
"Hello there, travelers!" said a female ghost of regal stature as she suddenly appeared in front of them.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" exclaimed the three as they all recoiled away in fear.
"Oh, I'm sorry for such a sudden entrance," the ghost apologized. "But don't be afraid! I'm a good spirit!"
Nehru blinked, then straightened up when she realized there was no danger. "Who are you?"
The ghost smiled brightly and replied, "I am the Spirit of Charrumati, the former Queen of this castle!"
"Oh...what happened?" inquired Nehru.
The Spirit of Charrumati smiled modestly and admitted, "Well, suffice it to say that I simply 'Got lost in the sauce'." Her smile brightened up again and she asked, "Anyway, is there anything that I can help you with, travelers?"
"Actually, there is," started Nehru. "We're looking for the mansion behind this castle here...do you know where it is or how to get to it?"
(Medical Warning: Unresolved suspense at the end of posts can be hazardous to the reader's health and/or mental state. Conditions can include, but are not limited to: heavy sweating, hyperventilation, urinating in one's seat, uncontrollable bowel movements, high blood pressure, cold and clamly skin, feverish twitching, anticipation, constipation or the sudden urge to defecate, and increased craving of the next post.
Continue reading with caution.)

"Oh! You're looking for the mansion behind the castle?" repeated Charrumati. "In that case, I've been expecting you."

Anonymous

F-Zero and Kelly looked at the back of Nehru's head with that classic 'Huh?' face each, but no one was more puzzled than Nehru herself.
"Expecting me? You knew I was coming?" inquired Nehru.
"Yes!" Charrumati nodded her head vigorously. "But I only work here; I got word of your arrival from the mansion."
Nehru was a lost as a cactus in the middle of the Atlantic.
"Come now, if you want to get to the mansion," the Spirit's tone got a little more dreary, "then you have to go through the dungeon."
The floor in front of Nehru suddenly dropped down to reveal a hidden stairway leading down into a torch-lit hall.
"But it won't be too bad!" Charrumati gestured for them to get moving. "Off you go now! Let's not keep anyone waiting!"
F-Zero, peering over Nehru's shoulder, gallantly offered, "You first, Nehru."
She gave him one of those 'Looks of Death' before proceeding down the stairwell and into the dungeon...

That hallway was just a couple meters from being unbelievably long, so therefore it was just believably long and thus not ridiculous in design. Perfect.
And when Nehru finally reached the end of the believably long hallway, she noticed an arched doorway with a board that said 'Helvette's Playground of Fun' hanging above the portal.
"It's a playground!?" F-Zero asked intently.
"A playground of fun!? WOW!" added Kelly.
"Let's go!" said both of them together as they sprinted towards the archway before Nehru could even give her input-
!!!!
A bright flash of light burst from the room when F-Zero and Kelly tried to enter, and the two of them bounced back like a drag-racer that just hit a wall made of rubber. The two and their guitars rolled/bounced past a startled Nehru before finally coming to a halt.
And back under the archway stood the man your mother warned you about. "It's been a while since I got visitors..." said the man with a grin.
"Who are you?" asked Nehru.
"I've been called many things...but my true name is Darlick," said the man with grin dripping with evil.
"That's nice to know," replied Nehru as sincerely as she could manage. "Anyway...you would happen to know where the mansion is, do you?"
"This is a mansion! My mansion...of pain!! HAHAHA!!" responded Darlick in a crazed way.
Nehru glanced up at the sign hanging over the archway and corrected, "Actually, it's a 'Playground of Fun'."
A physical question mark materialized over Darlick's head, then he peeked out and up to look for himself and, yes, it did say Playground of Fun. He snapped his fingers and made a quick note in a memo book of his that said 'Change sign'.
"Fine...this is a playground! My playground...of pain!! HAHAHA!!" Darlick tried again in that same crazed way.
"Fascinating," drawled Nehru. "Can you let us pass? We really need to get to the mansion-"
Darlick began to cackle darkly. "You're not going anywhere, my pretty (<-oldschool). You're going to stay here forever..."
Nehru sighed, then looked back up at the man. "I'd really hate to do this, but..." She cleared her throat, then announced nonchalantly, "I dropkick you in the face, causing you to fly back."
Darlick, still under the archway, just smirked as the air rippled around him like water for a second-
!!!!
Nehru suddenly felt a dropkick to the face with such force that caused her to go flying back and land between to F-Zero and Kelly.
"Here's the part you don't know..." said Darlick as he began to stroll casually towards the three, spinning a large ring around his index finger as he went. "I made this place...this dungeon...I AM GOD HERE!!! No! Even better! I...AM THE DUNGEON MASTER!!"
Nehru gasped as she got back up to one knee, "A Dungeon Master??"
"Oh no! Not a Dungeon Master!" exclaimed F-Zero.
Darlick smiled malignly as he continued to advance. "Yes! I am a DM! I control the fate of all the Player Characters in my realm! You're all mine now and there's nothing you can do about it..." He stopped right in front of Nehru, still twirling that large ring around his finger. "Nehru...have you ever thought about any piercings? Because you're about to get a whole lot of them...heh heh heh-"
"Behind you!" exclaimed Nehru as she pointed past the DM.
Darlick rolled his eyes. "What do you take me for? A fool? Everyone knows that old trick!"
"Well..." started Nehru. "What you don't know is that when the hero says it, usually there's a good chance that they're being-"
*WHACK!!!!*
"-sincere," finished Nehru as Darlick's eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he fell backwards.
And standing behind Darlick in his moment of power was The Mayden, a two-by-four, now broken in two, in her hands. She turned around and began to comfort the man she had with her, Hyasinthe, and said in an almost 'coochie-coochie-coo' way, "There...he won't do anymore of those nasty things to you anymore, pumpkin."
"I still don't think I'll be able to sit down ever again..." moaned Hyasinthe.
"Oh baby, we can fix that," said The Mayden. "Just sign this contract of mine here...and don't bother reading the fine print either, it's just some stuff about accepting another death and renewing my eternal beauty with your soul and silly legal stuff like that."
"Oh, ok..." replied Hyasinthe as he grabbed the pen-
"HE'S MINE!!" yelled Lenoir as she appeared out of nowhere and grabbed one of Hyasinthe's arm and began pulling him one direction.
"HE'S MINE!!" yelled The Mayden back as she grabbed Hyasinthe's other arm and pulled in the other direction.
And while the two women where playing tug-of-war with him instead of rope, Nehru said to her companions, "Let's go...like now."
F-Zero and Kelly hurriedly grabbed their guitars and followed after Nehru as she walked briskly towards the archway. Once they passed through the portal, they noticed two doors in the small room. One said 'To the mansion' and the other said 'To the dungeon of pain and torture that you don't want to find yourself in so go through the other door and not this one you idiot'.
"Well that's makes things easy," remarked Nehru as she stepped towards the door that read 'To the mansion'.
She laid her hand on the door knob...

Post-post Tidbit: -A Classified Ad to work in the Dungeon

<center>WANTED</center>
Employees needed in Serendipity Dungeon.
-Smiling faces always welcome.
-Pretty faces even more welcome.
-Must have prior experience in 'piercing'. Must be willing to work overtime if need be. Must have high pain tolerance. Must believe in a god of some sort to pray to. Must not have heroic friends who might try to interfere with the daily work day (Loners preferred, or bring all friends if you have them). Must be knowledgable of items such as 'Vaseline' and other such lubricants.
-Many benefits, including free meals, opportunities for pay raise, free medical insurance, great working conditions and environment, excellent job security, and free body piercings (tattooes can also be arranged).
-For more infomation call either:
1-800-PAIN-4ME
1-800-DARLICK
1-800-LUV-HURT
or
1-800-OUCHIES

Anonymous

[OOC Comment mode]

Dude, you rule so much. That post is such an instant classic. Nehru is by far the greatest thing you've ever done

[/ooc comment Mode]

Anonymous

(OOC Comment Mode too: Thank you! How right you are, my friend.)

...and opened the door.
!!!!
"Wow, that was quick," remarked Nehru as she and F-Zero and Kelly found themselves in the grand hall of the mansion after a bright flash of light enveloped them when she opened the door. "Convenience isn't so bad after all."
The grand hall of the mansion was vast in space, lit by magical lights on the walls and ceiling, blatantly mysterious in coloration, and extravagant and lavish in design and architecture.
"What were we looking for again?" asked F-Zero as he peered around the huge hall with no small bit of awe painted on his face.
Nehru was about to say something, but then realized, "Uh...what are we looking for? We're here, now what?"
"Door," said Kelly.
"Door?" Nehru inquired.
"Door!" repeated Kelly as she pointed up at a central door up at the top of the curving double staircase in the hall.
For a complete lack of anything else to do, Nehru agreed, "Ok."
(And now, for your entertainment while Nehru climbs the staircase up to the door, Kirby!
<(**<(
Say hello Kirby.
)>**)>
Fine, be that way Kirby. Stupid, fat, little, pink...balloon thing. Go on a diet you freaking vacuum.)
Nehru stopped in front of the door. She took in a deep breath, wondering what could be behind it, then reached her hand out towards its golden handle-
!!!!
"There you are!!!" squealed an excited, female voice as the doors blew open and Nehru was promptly tackled and taken to the ground.
"Whoa!" exclaimed F-Zero and Kelly.
"Ahhhhh! Who are you!?" Nehru questioned frantically as she tried to wrestle the person off of her.
"You don't know how long you kept me waiting! I was getting so lonely all by myself!" remarked the feisty person as she squirmed against Nehru's efforts and still latched onto her like a leech.
"Calm down! Calm down! Get-!" Nehru tried, but then gave up.
[Edit:] Nehru slipped out from the person's grasp, got back to her feet, and put some distance between herself and the woman.
"Ooo..." moaned the woman as she noticed that the one she was hugging suddenly disappeared from out under her due to technicalities. "That was neat... I see that this is going to be a fun relationship."
Nehru shook uncontrollably and brushed herself off feverishly. "Agh! Who are you? And what do you mean, relationship??"
"Of course! How could I forget the introductions? My name is Femme," greeted the minx with a curtsey. "And I'll be your prospective Love Interest. Nice to meet you!"
"Oh, well that's nice," said Nehru.
(*Funny record-switching noise of belated realization*)
"Wait! W-What?? Love Interest??" Nehru stammered.
(Mello Yello asks: How do you stay smooth?
(a. "You can take your Love Interest and shove up your pretty little $%^@!"
(b. "Love Interest? Let me see what my dictionary says about that...
(c. *Drinks some Mello Yello* "Mmm...that is wack!)
"Fresh..." commented F-Zero as he nearly dropped his guitar.
Femme smiled. "That's right!" affirmed the vixen. "I can proudly say that I'm a professional Love Interest for heroes! I've written sweet music with many heroes on their fancy 'quests' and 'epic adventures'. I know the ins and outs of this job, so you're in good hands, Nehru. Although I must say that I've really never been with another girl before, but, there's always something new with each hero, so why not?"
Nehru's face could have been mistaken for a cherry with purple hair. "Hey, hey, hey! Aren't you getting ahead of yourself? Why do I need a Love Interest?"
The cutie made a face like the answer was so elementary that even my dear Watson would get it. "Well, every hero needs a Love Interest to make the story to make the story interesting, right? So, here I am for you, Nehru? What's in the plot first? How 'bout I get captured by the villian and be held hostage? Those situations are always fun and excited!"
Nehru was starting to get scared of the unnervingly eccentric dame. But then she blinked, and asked plainly, "Ever since your introduction...uh...where'd all the weird and exotic pronouns for 'female' come from? Can't you just use 'she' and stuff like everyone else?"
Femme scoffed and got all huffy. "Heavens no! That's so...plain! I like having descriptors such as 'minx' and 'femme' and 'vixen' to depict myself! It makes me sound special!"
"Right..." drawled Nehru. "Just to let you know, it's more annoying than anything else-"
Suddenly, F-Zero and Kelly started jamming out a hard and loud tune on their electric guitars.
"Ah!" Nehru exclaimed as she covered her ears. "What's the deal??"
"I don't know! We suddenly got the urge to play a suspenseful, 'oh crap', here they come, get ready for a chase tune!" F-Zero yelled over his and Kelly's own music.
!!!!
The front doors of the mansion that they had come through burst open, and in came-
"The police??" Nehru was shocked.
"Yes!" affirmed a familiar, sinister voice. Darlick stepped in among the cops as they all pointed their guns up at Nehru and company up on the high landing. "You think you can escape me that easily, Nehru?? Ha! No one enters my dungeon and leaves without permanent damage!!"
"Ooo!" moaned Femme. "This is so exciting! Save me, Nehru!"
"Darlick??" Nehru was even more shocked.
"Seize her!! Fire!" Darlick ordered to his police as he pointed up at Nehru.
*BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG*
*BANGBANGBANGBANGBAJGOEODANGBANGBANGBANGBABGNABGANGBABGNAFBJDSFJGJBANGBANGBABG*
*YOUGETTHEPOINTYOUGETTHEPOINTYOUGETTHEPOINT*

"Down!" exclaimed Nehru as the four on the landing all hit the floor, lucky that they had the advantage of height over the cops and Darlick.
"Ahh! What are we gonna do??" shouted Kelly as she kept her head low to the floor.
"Let's use those two motorcycles that I have in my room to getaway!" suggested Femme enthusiastically.
"Motorcycles??" Nehru parroted, bewildered. She looked over her shoulder, and saw that there was indeed two motorcycles in Femme's bedroom. "Works for me! Let's go!"
Meanwhile, down below, Darlick was cackling evilly aloud as his police squad continued to light up the landing atop the stairs. "No one! You hear me, Nehru! NO ONE! There's nothing you can do-!"
!!!!
*SCREEEEEEEEEECH!!*
The railing of the top landing exploded apart as a motorcycle, with Nehru driving and Femme sitting behind her (and holding on rather hard to her stomach), crashed through it,followed by another cycle with F-Zero and Kelly.
"That's impossible..." Darlick whispered to himself. He clenched his teeth afterwards and pointed up at the two motorcycles flying through the air at them, "Shoot them down!"
Nehru let go of bike's handles while still in flight, and out slid Mine and Not Yours from her sleeves and opened fire on the cops.
*BANG!* *BANG!* BANG!* BANG!* BANG!* BANG!* BANG!* BANG! *BANG!*
"Ugh!" "Ack!" "Arg!" "She got me! I'm dead! Waaaa!" said the police as they were hit.
She put her pistols up when the bike hit the floor and screeched past Darlick and through the front doors of the mansion.
Darlick began to shout after her, "You won't get away Nehru! You'll never-"
Kelly drive-by slapped the Darlick as F-Zero and her zoomed by on their cycle.
"Wow! That was so exciting!" Femme gave her enthused opinion. "What a nice getaway sequence! But of course, we need something good to wrap it up!"
"Wha-?" Nehru started.

<center>BOOM!!!</center>

"Please don't tell me that's what I think that is..." said Nehru nervously as she slowly glanced over her shoulder.
"AHHH! Faster! Faster!" exclaimed F-Zero as he cranked up the speed on his bike.
And, quite naturally, as they sped down the just barely believably long hallway right before the dungeon, a giant explosion was rushing after them.
"Why does everything have to end with a bang??" Nehru inquired anxiously as she went full throtle on her bike as well.
"It ends a sequence on a strong note!" answered Femme with a smile, even though no answer was wanted.
"You're dangerous..." drawled Nehru.
"There it is!!" exclaimed F-Zero as he pointed towards the light at the end of the tunnel. "It's so beautiful!!"
"Hot! Hot! Hot!" Kelly was rapidly fanning herself as the fires of the explosion were nipping at her heels.
"Just a little more-!" called out Nehru-

<center>BOOM!!!</center>

Anonymous

Nehru opened her eyes and coughed, her breath kicking up a small cloud of dirt. She noticed that her face was firmly planted on the pavement of Serendipity's streets. She groaned and pushed herself up to one knee, seeing the other three recovering as well.
"See? A strong note!" Femme pushed her point home as she brushed her hair and touched up her face.
"You need a vacation..." remarked Nehru as she got back up to her feet and held her head. All that loud noise only made her headache worse.
"Oh come on now! You got most of my guys already!"
Nearby, Morning and Nina were still duking it out. This time, however, they were playing a game of checkers to determine who got captured. And the latest person's checker to get jumped was Sighyavash's piece.
"Tough break, Lady Dread," jested Morning with a winner's smirk.
Nina pursed her lips, crossed her arms, and narrowed her eyes. "Curses. I knew I should have attacked Adela instead! No one cares about Adela! And their defenses are as effective as wet toilet paper against a comet."
After rubbing her head a little bit, Nehru scowled and said to herself, "Why did I even listen to Hitcaller, anyway? He probably knew what was in the mansion," she glanced at Femme, who was inspecting her fingernails, "and just wanted one last chance to kill me-"
"How can you say that??" exclaimed Femme in a betrayed tone of voice as she tackle-glomped Nehru.
"Ah! Let go!" yelled Nehru as she managed to wiggle herself free.
"So what's up now?" asked Kelly.
Nehru scratched her head. "Hmm...the only thing I can think of is to go and see the Melovingian-"
"Did you say the Melovingian!?" Morning and Nina both exclaimed in Nehru's face.
"Whoa!" Nehru took a step back and half brought her arm up defensively. "Yeah...what about him?"
"I need to see the Melovingian!" pressed both Morning and Nina urgently at the same time. The two glanced at the other with murder in their eyes once they realized that the other wanted to go too.
"Really?" asked Nehru slowly and deliberately, raising up an eyebrow. "What do you two need to talk to him about?"
"I need to ask him if Kadmus," Morning clasped her hands together and her eyes got all dreamy as she pronounced each word fangirl-ishly, "the Cadbury Creme Egg Warrior," her voice and facial expression returned to normal, "really likes me as much as I like him."
Nina put a hand on her hip and said, "I need to ask him if Makaris really is a pimp that goes by the nicknames 'Big Jeezy' and 'Jiggalo J' at night."
Nehru blinked. "Ok...I won't ask. Well, if you're coming, let's go."
"Right!" affirmed Morning.
"Naturally..." replied Nina with a grin.
"WAIT!!!" someone called out behind them.
They all turned around to see-
"Yugi Moto?" Nehru spoke the name quizzically.
Yugi pointed at Morning and Nina. "Don't you two have a card game duel to finish?"
"We did, a couple posts back," answered Morning.
Yugi looked bewildered for second, then gave a thumbs-up sign and said, "Sweet, dude," as he walked off.
"Moron..." said Nina amusedly under her breath.

Anonymous

Up on the balcony overlooking the Club, the Melovingian was reclining easily into his plush chair. The Clones were each standing behind the chair and at attention, ready to do their master's bidding. And, last but not least, Radeon was in her own chair busily typing away on a computer.
"Have you found what I told you to find, Radeon...?" asked the Melovingian after taking a sip from his glass of wine.
"Yes, sir!" reported Radeon as she busily pecked at the keys of her bulletproof (bulletproof?) laptop. "I have spent several days breaking through the firewall and cracking the encrypted information, but I finally have it for you sir!"
She pressed a button and the list of information that the Melovingian requested printed out on a printer next to his chair. He nonchalantly reached out, snatched the paper, and took a glance at it.
The Melovingian snickered and put his glass of wine on the table in front of him. He stood up and held the paper up high, "I finally have it! A list of the Usergroups of SotE and their members! And with this information, I will create my own Usergroup, and I shall call it 'The Melovingian's Exiles'! Once this is done...it will be The One Usergroup to Rule Them All!!"
Radeon looked up from her laptop. "Sir, the green light scanner thingie as detected several personnel entering the Club. Oh...one of them is reading to be Nehru, sir."
The Melovingian glanced over his shoulder to peer over the balcony. "Oh, excellent. I did not think that she would accomplish her mission so quickly! Invite her up, Radeon."
"Will do, sir," replied Radeon.

"What a dump," remarked Morning, crossing her arms and making a disappointed face that only a spoiled, teenage Queen could make.
"You're just mad because it reminds you of your house," jived Nina.
"You wanna another card game duel, missy??" snarled Morning.
F-Zero stepped in between the two with his arms fully extended. "Ladies, ladies, control yourselves-"
"Shut up!" both of them shouted at the rocker, who clamped down on his ears with his hands.
Nehru shook her head and sighed to herself. "Please don't let this turn out like last time..."
Just then, a big neon sign appeared right in front of the group that read
'Welcome back, Nehru. The Melovingian is waiting.'
"Oh that is really neat! A nice touch!" commented Femme.
And just then, Dirk tried to walk into the Club.
The sign changed quickly to
'Assassins are not welcome here. Go away.'
And Dirk walked away with his head hanging down in shame.
"Let's go," said Nehru.

"Have a seat..." offered the Melovingian to Nehru and her group, gesturing to the same big couch as before.
In effort to put as much space as possibly between the two rivals, they sat down in the order of Morning, F-Zero, Femme, Nehru, Kelly, and Nina at the other end.
"Now then, I take it that you have found the MacGuffin, yes?" inquired the Melovingian as he made a circular motion with the hand that held his glass of wine.
"Not...exactly," admitted Nehru.
"Not...exactly?" repeated the Melovingian, who perked a suspicious eyebrow.
"The Drow don't have it," explained Nehru. "So now-"
"Are you sure the Drow don't have it?" The Melovingian asked. "Because I just recently came into the possession of some information that could help you eliminate them."
"They really don't-" started Nehru.
"Behold!" exclaimed the Melovingian as Clone A thrusted the Usergroup list forward. "I have the names! I think you should start with Darth Mod, who seems to be the leader of them. If he doesn't have it, just work your way down the line with Annoth, D-vad-"
"The Drow don't have the MacGuffin!" interjected Nehru.
"But-" started the Melovingian.
"Who's not the Frenchman? Huh? Who's not the Frenchman?" inquired Nehru in the same vain as the Mel himself last time around.
"Alright, alright, you're not the Frenchman," conceded the Melovingian. He rubbed his chin and spoke, "Hmm...so the Drow do not have the MacGuffin. I knew this all along..." Nehru gave him the look of 'Oh I know you just didn't!' as he continued regardless, "so that leaves me with only one option. We have will have to use the most powerful search device ever created! Radeon!"
"Yes, sir!" she reported enthusiastically.
The Melovingian smirked and took a sip from his wine. "Load Google."
"At once, sir!" replied Radeon as she began complying with his request.
"It may take her a moment to acquire a secure connection," explained the Melovingian. "You see, we're technically not supposed to have the Internet in the first place. But, even though you're not supposed to have something, does not mean that you can't get it." The Melovingian snickered and partook in another drink of his wine (<- why hasn't he run out of wine yet? maybe the same reason why guns never run out of bullets?).
"In the meantime, ask me anything you would like to know..." offered the Mel.
"Me first!" exclaimed Morning.
"Don't listen to her! Me first!" interjected Nina as she raised her hand up.
"Shut up! I said me first! I'm royalty!" argued Morning.
The Melovingian slowly perked an eyebrow as he asked at the same speed, "Who...ze hell are you two?"
"You don't know who I am??" both Nina and Morning burst out.
"They're nobodies, boss," said Clone A.
"Yeah, nobodies," agreed Clone B.
Morning and Nina alike both looked harassed, and Morning started out with, "Well, for your information I happen to be Morning, Queen of Serendipity!"
Then Nina, "And I'm-"
"Don't pay attention to her," interrupted Morning. "Just answer my question! Does Kadmus really like me as much as I like him?"
"He's your uncle, of course not," answered the Melovingian curtly.
"HE'S MY UNCLE??" Morning shouted in disbelief and shock. In a panic, she stood up from the couch, glanced around frantically, then jumped over the balcony and crashed down on the dance floor below.
"Cute," remarked the Melovingian. He glanced at Nina, "I certainly hope that you're not as...eccentric as she was."
"Of course not," responded Nina. "As I was saying, I am Nina the Lady Dread. All I want to know is whether or not Makaris is playing pimp at night."
"Not only that, he's selling those 'pictures' you and him took together," answered the Melovingian equally curtly.
"I'LL KILL HIM!!" Nina shouted in anger and shock. In a rage, she stood up from the couch, glanced around frantically, then jumped over the balcony and crashed down on the dance floor below.
Nehru blinked.
The Melovingian shook his head.
Femme went 'Oooo...'
Kelly scratched her head.
"You sure do know a lot, dude," remarked F-Zero.
"That's my business," replied the Melovingian with a smirk.
And it was just then that Nehru sparked an idea in her head. "Ok Mel, you know a lot, hmm? Can you tell me what a Nightmare is? I was attacked by one who called himself Hitcaller when I was looking for the Drow."
The Melovingian spit out his wine in surprise. "Hitcaller!? Ze Hitcaller!?"
"You know him?" Nehru asked.
"No," replied the Melovingian with a chuckle. "I have no idea who you're talking about."
"But you said-!"
"Radeon!" called out the Melovingian. "Almost finished?"
Nehru made a frustrated face.
"It..." started Radeon as she continued to type dramatically on her laptop. "...seems that there is a problem. I can't find Google anywhere!"
The Melovingian could have painted a house with all of the colorful French language that came out of his mouth. "Not again! It seems now that we will have to resort to the next best thing..."
"And that is? Huh? Huh? What?" inquired a curious Kelly.
The Melovingian took a business card out from his pocket and gave it to Clone B, who walked over to Nehru and presented it to her. "Go and talk to Charon, a subordinate of mine. She'll be able to find you the information you need about the MacGuffin. You should find her in her restaurant in Connlaoth...now move along and get me my MacGuffin!"
"Good idea, sir!" encouraged Radeon, who seemed rather enthused.
Nehru took the card and said to herself, "Here we go then..."
"We're going on an adventure! Isn't that great, Nehru!" exclaimed an excited Femme. "I want you to save me from a horde of bad guys! Those situations are tons of fun and great for ratings too!"
Nehru glanced at the Melovingian. "You wanna keep her?" She gestured at Femme.
The Melovingian scratched his chin, "She looks like she'd make an interesting pet... Certainly."
"Thanks, I owe you one," replied Nehru as she and F-Zero and Kelly got up and started down the stairs.
"Ooo!" moaned Femme. "You're selling me to your boss? What an interesting plot twist! Oh! Then this whole establishment could get assaulted by the forces of darkness and then you'd have to come back here in a hurry and rescue me from the blazing fire and Ooo... Ok! I'll be waiting for you!"
As the three were going down the stairs, F-Zero commented, "That's one psycho chick."
"I guess all Love Interests suffer the same kind of stuff," remarked Nehru.
"What a sorry lifestyle," was Kelly's input.
Then the three exited the Club, and started towards Connlaoth (and now that this is SotE version 9, they can finally use that map!!).

Post-Post Tidbit: - Tips from Femme for other Prospective Love Interests

Femme: Alright girls, here's a few quick pointers to help you and your hero have a more meaningful relationship together! Ooo...here we go!
1) Make sure you keep that waistline thin and that bosom big! There are plenty of great dietary supplements available that are excellent replacements for things as fatty as food! And remember the bust size rule: Bigger is better! But don't forget that nice shape and roundness also play a key factor in having those perfect, make-men-drop-to-their-knees-and-twitch-uncontrollably breasts!
2) Make sure you get into plenty of trouble! This helps keep your relationship with your hero from becoming stagnant. Remember! A hero is a high maintenance boyfriend, and they actually like all of the adventures they have! So, whenever you see a switch that says 'Do not press', press it! And let's not forget those villians either! They work tirelessly to create havoc for our heroes to resolve! So make their job a little easier on them, and just tie yourself up and deliver yourself to their evil stronghold! They'll thank you for it later for sparing them the stress of trying to capture you!
3) Fashion! Fashion! Fashion! Old school princess dresses are still alright, but kinda stale. Try to think outside the box for this new age of heroes and villains and stories! When designing your outfit, remember to have elements that tell a little about yourself, but don't be too liberal. As we all know, even in this new age, heroes are still little boys at heart, and feel intimidated by a woman they might perceive as too independent!
4) Try to pick up a common little everyday talent and then perform really well at it! This seemingly little detail builds your character tremendously, and can also tie in very well with storyline and plot! Singing is a very popular choice for beginners! Dancing, sewing, and other more advanced skills are tricky, but don't give up!
5) Always, ALWAYS, remember to have your neat little keepsake! Whether it's a pendant, a ribbon, an instrument, a picture, a musicbox, whatever you like, always have a little keepsake! And always remember to keep its secret, hidden, ultra-bad-guy-annihilating-power charged at all times! You never know when you might need it!
6) Last but not least! Remember to have a shiny and sparkling personality! This comes in several different flavors, such as:
-The Quiet/Shy Girl: Always a choice that makes the audience go 'Awww!'
-The Spunky Girl: She's always full of spirit! Everybody likes a spunky girl!
-The Slightly Rebellious Girl: But not too rebellious! Remember, little boys at heart! These types are great for getting into lots of trouble!
-The Princess: A classic! Always a good choice!
No matter what flavor you are, remember to keep that personality shiny and sparkly! I recommend waxing it once a week for a lasting shine!
Alright ladies, do your best at being that Love Interest!
-Femme, with love~~~