Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

bye bye, beautiful

Started by Anonymous, May 22, 2005, 10:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Tegan walked curiously into Serendipity village, anxious to start a new life. Have a new hope. His black locks were swept across his face, covering one piercing green eye. Piercing, not in the kind you'd be afraid of, not in the kind that stared into your very soul. But piercing, in the kind that would pierce your memory, the kind that would make you remember those eyes forever. Hands in his pockets, he wandered around the village, taking in every sight, every motion. Searching for a chance at communication, searching for the words of another, for those words he half-expected to hear. Everything seemed so different here, so wonderful compared to his previous home. Welcome to Heaven.

Anonymous

Enyii could feel the air pulse around her, and something sparked inside her. It had been a long time since the tribal days - where they would celebrate and dance, and tell their histories to the young cubs and kittens. She smiled and rubbed her cheeks, appearing as human as any other human. But she was more than human and proud of her heritage.

Unlike many of her tribal brothers and sisters she bore no tribe markings. She was the unification point to all four tribes and it showed in her appearance. Her hair was a myriad of color, varying from shades of brown, red, and a thick peppering of black. It was, indeed, a contrast to her ashy skin and bright raindrop blue eyes. But that didn't matter much, did it?

Her eyes trailed to her sandalled feet and inspected herself, climbing her body to the thick, coarse linen that covered everything it shoulder. She had another linen beneath this - but that was unseen. She didn't mind if she looked a little shabby - the large sack over her shoulder held all her clothes and money.

But, during that entire inspection, she had been walking. And silly her didn't see Tegan and walked into him, but she bounced back as a nimble as a cat. Which also showed as she crouched downwards, brillant blue gaze locked on his face - looking for any emotion. Hostility? Kindness? She wasn't one to fight, it showed in her stance she was more defensive than anything.

Anonymous

He had been walking slowly, trying to observe all that was around him. Eyes had been wandering so that when he felt a foreign pressure on his body, he grew startled. When he gazed in front of him at a girl, his eyes softened, fearing that he, in his mindless wandering, had bumped into her and perhaps caused her harm.  Tegan felt his cheeks grow warm, a sure sign of a nervous blush, and he need not have a reflecting glass to tell that his cheeks had grown to the color of a scarlet ibis. Making sure his eyes didn't dart away so that he felt the need to run, he kept them locked on the girl's blue ones. Tegan was turning over a new leaf. No more running away from problems..it was time to face them. He seperated his lips slowly to form words and was amazed that he was actually speaking. " I'm sorry about that. I should really pay more attention."

Anonymous

With Tegan's nervousness and his blushing, Enyii fondly assumed he didn't want to fight. She slowly straightened her stance, brushing back the thick, unruly locks. She smiled at him, her short height of 5 foot didn't bother her. She used it to her advantage at all times. But still..

"No! It was my fault, really, it was. I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going.." her voice was commanding, authoritive.

As if she was the leader of an army - but it was still feminine and friendly. In truth, she had conducted hunts and helped many men and women train. But she wasn't the best, and she refused to brag. Hell, most of the people she meant didn't know her race, age, or where she came from. The thought of home.. She always became slightly nostalgic.. She missed the forest, mountains, and valley. Razian seemed so small - but it beheld a wondrous world.

"I'm Enyii. May I ask of yours?" She gestured her hand out towards him, but it withdrew towards herself.

A smile was still upon her face, quite happy to meet someone. But, of course, her real goal had not been to meet people. She rarely came to the kingdoms. They annoyed her - she preferred to make her own home and food out in the wilderness.[/code]

Anonymous

His eyes grew wide as she spoke, not fully understanding. He too had not been paying attention. Truce. A friendly smile formed on his features. " Well, it's equally our fault. For I wasn't paying attention either." Rough hand was extended to hers and he shook it politely. "Tegan." Not one too good at introductions, he usually kept it short. If he found himself rambling, he knew that it would probably ruin all chances of friendship in this new town. We don't want that, now do we?

Anonymous

Enyii continued to smile, brushing back some wispy tendrils that dared to curl around her face. Her gaze was unwavering as it shifted around her, a calm smile worn on her lips. She sniffed the air - sweat, horse, food, dirt, and strangers. An eyebrow lifted over a cerulean eye. Shifting and examing the area around, and felt her stomach grumble, turning and protesting at it's emptiness.

"It's such a wonderful day, is it not?" She responded him, nimbly moving from around some flow of strangers.

Like the running waters that combed her homeland, united, like one, as it flowed in one direction. But as rivers sometimes do, people often spread to create their own streams. And while she pondered she couldn't help but to take in the homes, their security level, everything about them. A shiver of anticipation ran down her spine, and she felt the need to suddenly trifle through a house, creeping from shadow too shadow. But she preferred hunting to stealing - to dancing through the trees and saying a soft prayer and then once the kill was mad, one last prayer to offer the spirit of their prey.