Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Traveler of Another Realm 2

Started by Anonymous, May 23, 2005, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"I believe I understand now, Adonarius, although I can't imagine how it would feel to have such an act performed on myself. I understand why such a probing of one's mind and spirit would be needed if accused of a disasterous crime such as that, but I still feel it to be harsh, no matter what the need for it. However, I'll keep my thoughts to myself, as Tyslon's situation holds greater importance than my pointless ramblings. Is there anything I, or we-"

He looked Matai for a moment.

"-should do? Or will we only wait, while you are at his trial?"

Anonymous

"I do not know when they will call me," Adonarius replied.  "It may be any moment now, or Tyslon may need me to--"  He cut himself off, as if suddenly in another place in his mind.  His eyes still open but seeing nothing in that room, he looked distant, though he was still aware of the room in some ways.  His lips formed silent chants as he looked into someone else's eyes, and to be truthful they were Tyslon's eyes, and his expression turned to that of one who calls out to a person to reach out and take his hand so that he may not fall from a precipice.  Then suddenly he was back in the room fully.  He took up his staff and said, "I must go.  I do not know how long I will be, but I cannot tarry here."  No sooner had he called forth the portal than he was gone.

Anonymous

Matai had remained with her back toward the two men, staring out the window, the whole conversation.  Her eyes still glowed the aubern/orange color as power surged through her.  She watched the passerbys down on the streets outside, watched the children playing, the markets at their busiest in the summer.  She sighed, listening to Adonarius explain the whole process of the council to Elarath, she knew how it all worked all too well.  Anger was rushing through her body even as the power surged though her veins.  It took her much strength to keep quiet during the conversation, but she knew that she must.  

The instant the council called Adonarius Matai flung herself around from the window, her face expressionless but her eyes still aflame with rage and power.   Her skin glowed with a slightly orange tint to it.  Her black curls danced wildly around her face as she walked to the door, not giving Elarath even a glance as she passed by him, though her arm brushed his, her skin so hot that it burned through his clothes where it touched, and heat flooded the room.  The door flung open even before she reached it and she marched out, turned down the stairs, her body and the glow of her skin pulsating.  She walked past Galaxyguy's table, and straight the the front door.  Again she opened the door with her mind, exited, then slammed the door shut behind her.

Once she was outside she walked straight the the small woods behind the pub.  She was so full of rage and power that she just had to release some of the energy.  She kept walking until she found a rather hidden area, stopped, and lifted her face upward and reached her arms to the sky before she sent out a scream that sounded as though a thousand tortured demons were trapped in her voice.  Fire shot up from her outstretched hands, shooting straight to the sky as she wailed out her fury.  She lowered her face then aimed the fire at the ground in front of her.  Her face was not emotionless now, you could plainly see the anger, the hurt in her face as she vented.  

After nearly a minute she lowered her arms, allowing the fire to burn the earth in front of her as she stood watching it, a single tear slipping free and down her cheek as she watched the wild flames dance in the air high above the trees.  Her body no longer glowed and her eyes went back to their normal greyness, tears swimming in them like an ocean.  She sat down in front of the fire, reached her hand up to cup her face, and with no restraint or worry, she allowed herself to weep bitter tears of pain, loss, and rage.

Anonymous

((Sorry for just.... not being here, but I had thought I had posted something a few days ago(It never went through) Ajnd now I don't have much time. School years almost over, I'll be able to come over the summer. If anyone wants to take control of Galaxyguy for the time being, go right ahead....))