Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Feed Kiri threads! Om nom nom...

Started by Anonymous, March 30, 2011, 06:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

If you don't mind, I would like you to start. I just got back from a week at my friend's house and I'm playing catch up on some things.

Anonymous

Kozi Alright, no prob, Kozi! I'm playing catch up as well, so it won't be done tonight. I'll PM you the link when I'm done, if that's alright with you?

Fiend If you want to start it tomorrow, that's fine too! No rush, no rush! If you're still having trouble thinking of a starter tomorrow, let me know and I can take a crack at it, no prob at all.

Anonymous

Alrighty.  >:3  Whenever my friend hops off fb, I'll give it a shot.  Got some ideas, but i keep getting distracted.  xD

Anonymous

That will be fine! I look forward to it. And if you wanna do something later with Lucy, just let me know.

Anonymous

UPDATE! Got a ton of new characters up! A lot of them were created for the mage-hunter plot, but that doesn't mean they can't be in other normal threads, too! If they have a  :heart: next to their name, that means I definitely want to play them!

So what are you waitin' for? Threads! Plots! I noms them all!

Rhindeer

I AM FINALLY GETTING OVER ZE SHYNESS SO I'M JUST GONNA THROW IT OUT THERE THAT I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU MOAR KIRI SO WE SHOULD THREAD YO. 8DD

I just don't know who to pick. D8 There are so many. *cries* IT'S HARD TO CHOOSE DON'T JUDGE ME.

Um um um...I wanna play with your mage-hunters. :B I have two mage-hunters, Cadmus and Sorin, so they could chill together. xD And I have plenty of mages if they want a victim. I LIKE THEM ALL SO AHH. Maybe Ira? D8 *flails*

Or Gemini. I wanna play with him, he sounds fun! xD I don't have many Serenian nobility, though, but I've been meaning to join more that I have in my head. And should get on that. After I get home. |: But I have lots of commoners if he'd ever be in a place where he could bump into some!

And I like Salazar...D8

Oh man this was an unhelpful post. xD But I gotta run so I will think while I am out and about! xDDD BUT YES THE GIST IS YOU HAVE AWESOME AND WE SHOULD PLAY.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

RHI! <3 I AGREE, WE DEFINITELY SHOULD THREAD! /super high five!

Gaah, I know - there's so many options, it's hard to choose! You had to pick my three favorite characters too! I'm dying to play Gemini, Ira, AND Salazar...

I haven't played as Ira yet at all, so having Ira chill with Cadmus and Sorin sounds like a wicked idea to me! I think having Ira and Sorin go on a mage hunting job would be hilariously good fun~ Ira hates magic but he pities magic users more than anything, and he'd probably go out of his way to be nice to their captured ward. Which would probably annoy / enrage? / confuse the hell out of Sorin xD

Gemini - he's my absolute favorite! He would definitely be in places where he could bump into commoners, since he's always gallivanting around town. xD Looking at your Serendipity characters - Dai and Gemini would probably be an interesting combo, hell, Kyran too! And he would probably get a kick out of Iris as well! Maaan, so many choices...

Salazar! I love him as well~! Man, Morgan and Sal would probably make for an interesting thread, I think - but Sal is pretty versatile when it comes to threading...

Crap, my post wasn't very helpful either, ehehehe... What do you want to do the most? Hell, we could do play with a little of everything, if you want!

Anonymous

Hmm, I've noticed Bri and thought it might be interesting for him and Mai to get caught in a thread together. She does live in the Draconi Forest so she might know what he is and she's hell bent on keeping people out of her part of the forest, but he's just as determined about freeing his cousin. Just an idea.

Thief

If you are still looking for someone to RP with Josiah, then Jack is available. He is trying to get to the bottom of the disappearances in the hopes of finding Scarlet, who could have been captured by mage hunters given her natural ability to get into trouble. They could work together to uncover the truth, and hopefully find Scarlet and Jessie.

Anonymous

Sine - Yes, that sounds awesome! Maybe he's trying to explore caves in her part of the forest, and she wants to kick him out, or something? Or hell, maybe she'd end up helping him? Who knows! But it sounds like an interesting idea... Shall I start the thread, or would you like to?

Thief - Yes, I've been dying to play with Josiah, actually! Teaming up with Jack sounds like a good idea, although Jo would be freaked out by his teleportion powers and be totally afraid/wary of him if he knew, but he wouldn't turn down his help because of it. Over time, he'd probably grow to accept his use of magic, since Jack's lost someone, just like he has. Anyway, sounds like a good idea! Shall I start a thread for us, or would you like to?

Thief

Jack does not use his ability much, he feels it's lazy to rely on it.
As for starting, I don't know where to begin. Perhaps you should start.

Anonymous

Sounds good to me. Doesn't really matter to me who starts it, I guess whoever gets it up first, XD which might end up being me anyway since I have a ton of free-time tomorrow evening.

Anonymous

Thief - Cool cool, if he doesn't even bother to use his ability, maybe Josiah will never know, and thus, there should be no issues~! Anyway, no worries, I can start a thread for us, no problem, just give me a day or two. I'll PM you when it's done!

Sine - If you could start it, that'd be grand~! -is currently bombarded with posts I need to catch up on- Let me know when you do and I'll respond ASAP!

Oh, and Rhi! Let me know what you think of the ideas! I'm partial to playing with either of them, but if you can't choose, we can say, to heck with it, and do 'em all if you want? Or I could choose one eventually - perhaps playing with Ira with Cadmus and Sorin would be fun, while they're out on a job~?

Anonymous

Rhindeer

SORRY FOR THE WAIT! Got busy. D8

OH GOD THIS IS HARD AHHHH. But hey, no one said we could only do one. ;D I want them all. But don't wanna overwhelm you either, ahahaha! xDD

I say Ira and Sorin and Cadmus definitely need to go a-huntin'! Ira's treatment of mages will annoy the hell out of him. |: In Sorin's world, mages are not human. They are no better than animals. So pah! xDD SO WE SHOULD DO THAT!

And well then we must also do Gemini! But gaaaah you picked like three of my favorites! D8 I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO USE! Uh uh uh uh, any preference between Dai/Kyran/Iris? xDDD AND HEY THERE ARE ALSO OTHER THREADS. xD

And Sal and Morgan would be fantastic. xD Morgan is bound to a fae named Shahira, played by Rina, but he can wander around without her within a mile or so radius! xD So we could play a thread with just Morgan and Sal, or Rina could pop in Shahira too.

THIS IS ASSUMING YOU WANNA DO LIKE THREE THREADS. xD *cough* Which, y'know, if that's too much we can take 'em one at a time and I'm rambling. |:
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

No problemo! We all get busy~! <3

So Ira, Sorin and Cadmus is definitely a go! <3 I say they should be out on a job, or something? Maybe they've been tailing an elusive mage who's managed to avoid them for quite a while? Oh, also, is Sorin huntin' mages for Hashasa? If so, maybe they could've been paired together by her, or people under her, or somethin'.

Baaaah, it's been very hard for me to decide, but how about Gemini and Kyran? Your plotty dohicky said that Kyran needs more friends - same with Gemini! So maybe we could thread those two together? As for the thread starter - are there any places that Kyran haunts around Serendipity? You can find Gemini anywhere someone can spend money...

As for Sal and Morgan, I'm fine with doing just a Morgan and Sal thread, but if Shahira wants to pop in, that would be totally great as well! As for what they'd be doing and why though, I'm not too sure... I'm sure Sal would find him interesting, being a demon and all, and he's never even heard of a demon belonging to someone else. xD It would boggle his mind!

Hell, let's do all the threads! I can start some if you start some? Are there any threads you're partial to starting, or does it not matter?

Rhindeer

SWEET DEAL THEN! 8D

Who would like to start what, then? ^_^ I could easily start one for Kyran and Gemini! Kyran generally goes all over! But he's a commoner, so he'd generally be somewhere simple. He could easily be in the marketplace! He's currently on a trip heading toward Essyrn so he'd be likely to stop off to gather supplies or hit a tavern! Do any of those work?

As for the other two--which would ya like to start? :3 Sorin is hunting for Hashasa so they could have easily been paired up! 8D

And Morgan and Sal...ahahaha. Morgan will be a bit of an alpha dog, but will love being able to complain to someone about his condition. |: He is not pleased about being bound to a stupid fairy, baaaaw! xDDD

Anonymous

Awesome sauce~!

A tavern or a marketplace - either place works! Gemini could be in either place~  Gemini is usually wherever money can be spent anyway. xD So, that sounds good to me!

Oh, I can totally start the mage huntin' thread! I'll have it so that they've been paired up, and they've been hunting this mage for a few days, hehe~ Does it matter where it is? I was thinking maybe the Kishahn Jungle or the Kilanthro Mountains...

Haha, d'aww, poor Morgan! Sal would find the situation totally bizarre, haha. xD Do you mind starting this thread for them? Since he's bound to Shahira, I'm not sure where he'd hang out, haha, so I wanna play it safe!

But yeah, I can get started on our thread as soon as I can! I'll letcha know when I've got it all done~!

Rhindeer

WHOO! I can start those! 8D I'll let you know when they're up! <3

And for Sorin and Cadmus, doesn't matter at all where it takes place. They can be anywhere, so surprise me! 8D