Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I have an idea.. Anyone interested?

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2005, 02:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm thinking about creating a catgirl of sorts.. And basically her in a nutshell is:

Timid, sweet, flinchy and flighty, extremely obediant
she was born as a servant, grew up with a family, but they sold her as a slave and then she went through a series of owners and then she was freed and now she is trying to find a family to be a servant too, since she is completely dependant and knows not how to survive on her own.. and that's where you come in and she works as servant in your character's household or something xD

i knoe i'm missing age, appearance and name.. it's just that i just made her and stuff. she isn't joined [obviously] so if i have any takers either reply or get in touch with me since i'm most always on xD

Anonymous

Galaxyguy would never think of 'owning' anyone or having servants. He would, however, approve of a friend who followed him around, even if they did do stuff for him. IT would bother him a bit, but hey, he needs a friend, she needs an owner.

Anonymous

Okay! That sounds cool!

Did you post Galaxyguy anywhere? So I can respond when I get her character sorted out ^_^.

It might annoy him further because she doesn't know what a friend is. She has only been a servant her entire life, so he'll have to get past this of course. ^_^

Anonymous

Over at a bar in Serendipity village, currenty waiting to see if the man who brought him his food will stay and chat.

edit> Traveler from another realm 2