Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The GREAT CONNLAOTHIAN UBERTHREAD

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2011, 03:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looshi

"I am not asking you to lie to Bernard." She said coldly. Eloise used to think why people thought the worst of her and even tried to stem that. Then she realised she did not care. It was the tiniest bit of annoying when she had to correct other people's assumptions, however.

"Nor would I." She added, running a hand across her bangs to push dislodged hair back into their place, though it didn't need it. She had to stop herself from doing it a second time. Carwardine need not know she was stressed and had the desire to fidget. Nor did it suit her. "It's about Weiss, I thought you would have clued into that."

Anonymous

"What about Weiss?"

This would be a turn up for the books and no mistake. Suspicious as he still was - he figured he'd always be a little suss about matters concerning Herself, even if she DID manage to get him out of trouble - Murray couldn't exactly deny that his ears had pricked up.

Looshi

"She's the one to worry about." Eloise said. At that moment, she was. There could be many other implications that could crop up in the future. However, she herself had to convince, no matter now horrible that notion was, that she had no intention of being Murray's enemy. "Once Weiss has your balls in front of an Iron Dragon, there's nothing Bernard nor I can do to keep you out of it, lest risk our own station for abetting a mage."