Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

hey... anyone interested?

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2005, 09:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My new character! She has no purpose! Anyone want to RP? Because.. yes XD

Name: Vytiru
Species: Demonic Dragon
Appearance: Basic human body structure, all womanly and curves, but her skin is scales of deep red and black. She lacks hair everywhere instead of on her head which is a long and black with small, black curved horns on her head. She also bears elfish ears. For eyebrows she has a few black scales. Her eyes are bright, piercing amber. Her neck, arms, and legs are slightly longer than normal, but barely noticeable. Suoik has wings on her back, the membrane a deep red and decorated with black tattoos. The wing arms and fingers are black. She has claws instead of nails and her teeth are poisonous and sharp, and she also bears a forked tongue. She also has a long tail, which, from the top of her neck to the tip of her tail runs a long, black ridge. She has two golden ankletts, two bracletts, two earrings, and one golden braclett for her tail.

Her clothes are obviously small to allow her flight to be considerably fast. She only rares enough to at least please other people. There are arms holes, the straps made of gold chain and the back is too - it goes beneath her wings and winds upwards to clip across her chest with a black cloth. Over her lower regions she wears only a loincloth of black with a gold chain. There is a hole in the back flap for her tail. Stupid people.
Personality: I'm not sure yet.
History: She was born as a horrible creature. Her mother was human and she knew not of her father. She was that child who was often rocked when she was younger. When she grew larger, and dangerously beautiful she aged to 20 and seemed to stop while her mother seemed to dwindle. She protected her mother until her last days - but no one really knows what happened in that small hut on that hill. Some say she finally snapped and tore her mother apart, while others say she was faithful to her mom. Only she really knows.

After that she went away. She flew away roamed and took part in a few wars and wound up, among the blur, here.

Anonymous

I would ^^ I've got three free characters at the moment: Misery, 'Phion and Syntyche.

Misery is an angel golem who left Heaven and came to Earth after the lab she was being built in was partially destroyed. She wasn't completely programmed and still has a bit of free will. Now, she just wanders around trying to learn about whatever she can find. She's also pretty sociable and likes talking to people, though she can't speak Common/English too well yet.

On the opposite side of the curiousity scale would be 'Phion. It's a Mind Flayer, a psychic squid thing with egomania issues. Currently it's taking a vacation from Connlaoth since things have gotten a little hectic in the village.

Syntyche is a half weretiger. She's the type to do something and then think about it later, much later. Right now she's in Adela, but she could move anywhere since she's trying to find her mother (she got the bright idea to go back in time and stop her mother from going insane.).  She's also a bit hot-headed and blunt, but for the most part her heart's in the right place.

Anonymous

O yeah! *Prances around like a schoolgirl* More RPin' partners for me and emoostsy!

Currently, luo'ail - Well, actually, emoosts changed her name to "Vytiru" - resides in the thread "There's a Dog in the Woods", brawling with my little psycho. Hop in if you want. ^-^

Anonymous

Yay! Now to pick a vic... err character XD

Anonymous

Indeed! Do so! With any which character... And yes, I forgot to edit the post, in which I just did =D So my dragonness 'tis "Vytiru"!

Hehehe. ^_^ *glomps Annoth and Nightcandle*