Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood in the water (Blade)

Started by Anonymous, June 24, 2011, 02:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

" LIGHTNING!"
Another round of electricity to make him squirm, how dare he ignore the questions when she held him within her grasp.
Destiny plow her if he could track down other dimensional travelers she might find others like her. Maybe even a way out.

"Answer my questions worm and I will treat you in a more hospitable manner."

"Can you track down others like myself if you knew the scent?"

Anonymous

Centurion howled with pain as he got electrocuted again. "Perhaps...!" He gasped. He hung there limply, markings dim again. "Depending on how old the scent-trail is... I may be able to do it..." He spit up more black ooze. "But I'll need time to... heal... I don't work well... While injured..." He looked at the girl, an amazing feat for him considering his state. "If you're considering making me a pet, forget it... But if it is a mutually beneficial relationship... Then you'll have a deal..."

Anonymous

"Maybe is good enough."

"Tell me what you want from me in return for enduring a temporary leash then. "

Ric ripped off and tossed one of the cub legs up to Centurions face. As if she would let the creature loose on his word that he would behave? If his only purpose was to hunt and grow then she would have to be incredibly gullible if not outright stupid to trust anything the creature would say.

"I can swear on Chaos herself, as one of her champions. Are you just a mock creature from some nightmare realm? with a myriad of your kind just waiting within it?"

Anonymous

Centurion quickly devoured the leg, using mandibles inside his mouth to hold it in place. Once he had cleaned the leg to the bone and let it fall. "I am not a mock creature from any realm. There are many of my kind within the Void..." He thought for a moment. "As for what I want from you for enduring a leash... I want to be able to do things on my terms... and receive a decent payment for doing jobs for you. Food, armor... And so on. And I'd like to get down from up here..." It was clear he was regenerating quickly enough if he could speak in longer sentences without pausing.

Anonymous

Such a quick recovery from eating a small cubs paw, dangerous, very dangerous. On top of that such an alliance, Rics past self would have been infuriated.

"I do not have a lot of coin on me right now. I spent most of it on booze around about a month ago. Most of the meat that is left in this cave lies here as for armors I don't think the people here make anything that would fit. I could, but as I am now it would be pretty shitty even with all the material in this cave. I only have enough to power out a pair of shitty casting gloves as you can see."

Ric giggled like she had heard a great joke while showing off the darkness gloves, lined with green energy currents it had a focus on the knuckles before ending abruptly at the wrist, in an unfinished pattern. Just barely enough of a glove.

"If you can find others like me then I will give you what you want. It will take some time though and i will have to leash you so that while travelling together you will not be able to eat anyone you please."

Anonymous

Centurion growled. "The leash won't be necissary... I'll only hunt with your permission or if someone heckles me to the point I snap." He struggled. "Can you let me down now?" He let out a slight growl as he struggled against the chains again, creating another cacophony of echoes through the cave.

(short post is short.)

Anonymous

"And you wonder why I haven't let you down yet?"

Angrily Ric released control of everything. The cave went back into a dim and boring darkness, having spent some time illuminated in a bright green color scheme with intricate sigils, runes and power lines the difference was to be noticed at the least.

"I will eat this cub, take the rest."

This fight had really pushed her to the edge and she could feel the effects now while devouring the previously killed bear cub for some meager amount of energy. Beats going hungry at the least.

"You know the area right? Do you have spare clothes hidden somewhere?"

Anonymous

Centurion crawled over to the meat and started devouring what he could. After a moment, he raised his now bloodstained face and replied, "I have no need for clothes, as you can see... But I may be able to get you something." He quickly ate his fill before dashing for the entrance of the cave. "Give me about..." He looked to the sky. "When the sun is just above the trees I'll be back. Don't worry... You effectively have me leashed and I have no choice but to come back." With that, he shut up and bolted.

(After you post, we can timeskip.)

Anonymous

"Well just bring me something to wear, running around like this is embarrassing."

She watched him bolt with no more words exchanged. This creature claimed to have been "leashed" by his own words  but it was impossible to trust in such a blanket statement.

Either way she was feeling tired and their fight had scared off all the other animals so there was nothing else to do but waiting around once all the food was eaten.

Yawning and stretching Ric found a good spot to sit, tossing the now ruined clothes in a pile she sat down on it. A chance to find her teacher and the rest of her classmates. She would have to power back up. Somehow.

<Looks like you are finally going to participate. There are four of you left in this dimension. you are still the weakest. As you have been since the beginning.>

The dark passenger spoke it to her plainly, yet leaving an echo inside the mind for her to ponder over while waiting, eventually falling into a light dreamless sleep.