Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Seen better times than yesterday

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2011, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mori let out the smallest sighs of relief at Marius' words. Despite all this men had done, he was sparing them — they'd live, if not for just another day. It was fleeting and silly of her, she knew, to wish for the lives of men who had done nothing but cause trouble for the House she worked so hard to protect.

But Marius' smile, it was enough to return some of her strength back to her. He was the strongest man she knew — and no matter what he chose, to kill off anyone who stood in his way, or to spare their lives in grace, she would follow him until her last dying breath.

As he held out his hand, Mori gingerly took his hand in hers, relishing the feel of his strong hand in her own delicate grip. Would he ever know, how hard she strove to becoming stronger, more powerful, more worthy in his eyes? That whenever they worked together like this, it was her love for him that propelled her to work her hardest, and nothing more? She smiled pensively to herself, giving Marius a gentle grin.

"As you wish, Marius," she responded lightly, her hawkish yellow eyes brimming with determination. If the man who had stolen the archives had to die, then she was sure she would stay strong during his death. Because if Marius willed it, then it must be. "The branch House is not too far from here. We'll be there in no time at all."

Her smile was faraway, thoughtful. "It's a shame that the archives had to be stolen, but, I'm..." She hung off her words, not sure to proceed. "I'm glad to be able to work by your side again."

Scythe-Nova

Marius Smiled as Mori took his hand and then began leading her back towards the Branch House, after some steps he let go of Mori and walked beside her looking foward at the path before them.

-"..."

When she spoke again he glanced at her with a curious gaxe before grinning a bit and looking back at the path. He walked ahead of Mori now Walking some steps ahead of her and looked into the leafworks of the trees smiling to himself.

-"Well i'd be lying if i did not say you have come a long way since we last time i saw you fight"

He said as he walked and looked over his shoulder a bit before returning his gaze to the path ahead of them.