Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Heya, got some charries open!

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2005, 10:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Well hey everybody, I'm finally officially back. Damn school and those finals of DOOM!! *eye twitch* So anyhow, I somehow have charries long forgotten in the charrie closet that need some people to post with!
Lessee...

Barra Arisa is open. She's actually two demons. Barra is a shadow demon that possessed Arisa, a regular run of the mill demon with slightly animalish attributes. They obviously don't get along very well...

Most of my Blade sisters are open (points to the charrie listing in her sig). At the moment only Fallon, Roze, and Inari are tied up in another thread. Alistair, Kimi, CeCe, and Shanon are all open! They're a family of trained assassins, always looking for work and a bit of fun.

Akso is my Light Guardian Angel turned Dark Angel. Normally she's female, but at the moment she happens to be trapped within her 'brother's' body. Poor thing. ^_^;;

And of course, there's always Bob. He's a total sweety, and I have no idea what exactly he's supposed to be, but he's always eager to make friends, despite his wierd/creepish appearance!

Lastly is Nameless, a spirit guardian looking for someone to serve before it's store of magickal energy runs out. You get to pick it's name, appearance, species, gender, specific powers, all that good stuff. And then I get the interesting task of rping it.

*scratches head* Lol, sorta sounds like I put an add in the paper trying to sell my charries or something... oh well.  :roll: Let me know if you're interested! Thankies!

Anonymous

Oo! I want to hear more of these... Blade sisters. They sound interesting! Extremely! Tell me or I shall have to eat your hair and then hack it up like a cat! *eyes you(

Anonymous

Um, please don't eat my hair.... o_O;;

Ok, check out the "Plan Plan Plan... Aethyr! And anyone else of course!" thread on this board. It has the basic outlining of the Blade sisters. Okies? *protects her hair*

Anonymous

HAHAHA! ALISTAIR IT IS WHO SHALL DROP IN ON MY POOR, DEAR AMARANTE!