Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I need somebody from Connloath

Started by Anonymous, June 05, 2005, 02:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

OK, well, this might not be the best idea, but I'll go for it.

Elyse has just arrived to this land. She came from a place far, far, away in search of a black crystal. The crystal is the key to saving her people from extinction. By putting the black crystal and the white crystal that her kingdom already has, she can save her kind from the evil that has taken over her people. She needs someone to guide her to Connloath (from the meeting grounds) and help her find the crystal (or someone who can help her get to Necromantia).

I think this will be fun and exciting if anyone is willing to participate.

If you need anymore information just post what you need and I can help you.

EDIT: I don't expect this plot to be over in one week.. I want it to last a long time, and go to almost every place in the world searching for the crystal.

Anonymous

Hmm...

Can it be said that the blind have eyes to see some things that the sighted can never comprehend?  Maybe that is true, maybe not...but if your adventures take you into Adela, then I know for certain that there is a young dark elf child at The Orphanage who would be more than happy to assist you.  Perhaps he might end up being the only one who can find what you seek...:D *big hopeful grin*

Anonymous

I got a pair of wanderer who are...technily....in Collanth. Will that work?

EDIT: correct that, I got a pair of characters that can guide you there from the meeting grounds, and beyond. That work?

Anonymous

Um.. I'm sure we (The orphan and I) can fit you in the plot somehow.... I got an idea..

I guess the little boy can guide me to the meeting grounds where we can meet up with you..

Is that okay Serifin?

Any suggestions?

Anonymous

It looks like you've got the guides your character needs ^__^

If you need any information about Connlaoth, any Connlaothian antagonists or anything else, feel free to ask.