Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Oh you poor BABY!

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2011, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Eshe nodded, looking rather timid and small compared to how she normally looked, her expression nervous. She moved closer, her hands hesitantly moving over him, trembling just a little, "E-Eshe was so scared. There was so much blood and...and...Eshe loves her Sita!"

Rhindeer

"It's alright, it's alright, Eshe-love," Sita said, stroking her human back, or what he could reach of it. "That was nothin'! And heads, well, they like to bleed. Even a small cut'll gush, but it don't mean nothin'."

He squeezed her a little tighter. "It looked worse than it was and see? All better now. Ya took care of me, got me what I needed so it's alright now. Alright?" Reaching up, he lightly chucked her under the chin and quirked a grin. "C'mon now. Let's have a smile, eh? Seein' your pretty smile will surely make me feel even better."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Eshe gave Sita a small smile, though she still looked rather upset. Her hands kept touching Sita, stroking him, to reassure herself that he was okay, "Eshe will take Sita to breakfast, okay?"

Rhindeer

Sita grinned. "Y'know me, my jungle rose. Way to my heart's through my stomach--and I'm famished."

Raising up onto his toes, he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon now, love. Let's go get some food, yeah?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Eshe nodded, still subdued and nervous. But the closer they got to the inn, she got less touchy, her shoulders less tense, "Eshe met a funny man the other day. He had a big beard..."

Rhindeer

"Oh, did he?" Sita looked at Eshe curiously and was thrilled for the subject change. Maybe if he got her talking about herself and this funny man, she'd forget her upset. "Was that why he was funny?"

Anonymous

"And he was silly." Eshe gave him a small smile, not her normal perky radiance, but better. She still stayed close to Sita, constantly touching him, her fingers weaving in his hair, "He traded Eshe pretty beads for her hair and gave her socks for her front legs. So now Eshe can have lots of stripes."