Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pokemon?

Started by Anonymous, October 07, 2011, 01:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Curious, is anyone here a fan of the pokemon games? I am, and recently purchased a 3DS, it allowing me to successfully connect to the interwebz despite the encryption on my home's network. I am quite eager to battle and wondering if anyone else here plays Pokemon. =3

Of course this thread can be used to discuss pokemon as well. xD

(P.S., the most recent versio I have is Pokemon White)

Anonymous

I was a young boy when pokemon first came out. I was roughly six when the first episodes came out and red and blue were out for the original gameboy. No color, just black and white. I also know some pretty scary facts about the first generation.

Did you know some of the music was developed by a japenese scientist who experimented with the use of music to effect the mind of enemies? He acutally experimented on captured soliders. This was back when pokemon was NOT a childrens game, by the way.

The tones in the 'lavender town' music is acutally designed to send vibes of unease or terror through the brain, sadly due to the way this music worked it was not effective on adults. No it was mainly useful on children, and had a nasty effect. Some children who played that game had to be treated for depression afterward. A wopping... ten percent was it?

Seriously, not a kids game, team rocket killed pokemon. Pokemon ate other pokemon. Drowsee would acutally hunt children and devour their dreams because they were the most active.

It was a japenese game called pocket monsters. They were not so fuzzy and cute as they are today.

Too much info?

Anonymous

...o_0..... Wow...that's all I can say. xD Sadly it doesn't answer my question, I admit I'm very eager to battle someone. xP

But yeah...I too remember when Pokemon Red and Blue when I was a wee lad...=3 Ah...the memories...