Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Save Me From Myself [Private -- May or may not be adult.]

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2011, 09:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It had been three years since he'd reemerged from the Draconi Forest, the memories of what driven him there had long since vanished from his mind. Upon emerging from the depths of the forest, Xanthias began searching for a cure to his curse. It didn't take him long to head for Connlaoth.

After spending two years wandering from church to church, he had yet to find anything of use. Somehow he'd been unable to get attention from the Mordecai, so he found himself writing a letter to the Grand Duke himself, pleading for assistance.

Your Majesty, I beg of your assistance.

I believe I am under a great curse. Holy men have been unable to cure me. I am one person by night, and another person by day. I don't know which is the true me. I suffer a powerful blood-lust, and it frightens me. It has driven me to harm others, although I fight it as best I can. I try to get by on animal blood, but there are days when no amount of animal blood will be enough to sate me.

I beg of you to send your Mordecai to help me. I fear their order is my last hope. I desperately desire to be free of this curse so that whoever the true me is, I can get on with my life and start living for the first time I can remember.

My transformations occur as the moon rises and falls from the sky. On moonless nights they don't take place.

Included in the letter were directions on how to locate him. He had been staying at the same tavern since arriving in Reajh, hoping to make it easier for holy men and Mordecai to locate him should they be curious or want to help him.