Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The OOC character hang-out (or Rehab Facility)

Started by Rhindeer, June 08, 2005, 06:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Arashin: What da ya mean I can't do that!??

Mazer: Just try swimming armour. YOu got a better chance of flying.

Arashin: Prove it.

Mazer: ...

*Mazer picks up Arashin, and flings him a good 10 feet*

Arashin: ...*knocked out*

Mazer: see, you flew!

Goldie

Siyavash: You guys all think that YOU have it bad!  Well LOOK AT ME!  I HAVE NO SKIN AND I'M STILL TIED TO A FREAKIN' CROSS IN THE DUNGEONS OF SERENDIPITY!

Well...perhaps you should have been nicer?

Siya: YOU were the one who made me evil!

I don't see it as good and evil!  I see it as smart and slightly confused ^_~

Siya:  *confused* Where does that leave me?

hehehehe, don't you wish you knew?

Tai: SEE SEE!  I TOLD you she was going to kill us all!  DOWN WITH THE CREATORS!!!

What exactly are you going to do?  You're a ghost!

Tai: I'll use my mad possessing skills!

O_o  when did you get that?

Tai: ........

I'll take that as a "I don't really have them I'm just living in a livid fantasy where I have everything I want"?

Tai: Easy for you to say!  You have the interenet!

Yeah, but I can't buy "mad possessing skills" online.

Siyavash: No skin....;____; do you know how much that hurts?

Ok, just a reminder, I wasn't the one who took off your skin!

Tai: She's lying.

It was Blue and her scary creapy not really alive thing? lol....Scry!  There we go!  *feels stupid for forgetting*

Fenway: And don't think you'll escape!  MWAHAHA!  I will lock the dungeon FOREVA!!!  dances*

woooah now....don't hurt yourself now.

Fenway: I won't if I get what I want!

And...what would that be?

Fenway: Some tortellini in a cream sauce ^_^

WTF?

Fenway: And some bruchetta too!  No cheese and EXTRA tomato!

Italian cravings?

Fenay: What's Ih-tal-eon?

Never mind....

Siya: I'd like some red wine!

NO!  I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL CHEF!  And you are NOT getting wine!  You're bad enough on pepsi. --_--

Vaenain: That's SOOO not fair!  Why did HE get pepsi!

Being it stains your teeth?

Vaenain: NOOO!  NOT MY TEETH!

Petaekka:  *steals his mirrors*

ok...this is getting WAY out of hand!  *pulls down the curtain which is followed by some insane screaming, crashing of glasses and mental utensals along with the smell of something burning*

uuuuh...we're having technical difficulties....  *runs off to find a fire extinguisher*

Anonymous

... What..... possessed you to do THAT?!

Toviel: What? I didn't do A THING *halo*

Toviel: OH! YOU THINK YOU GOT IT BAD!!

Toviel: HOW about ME?! Everyday of my life is followed with pain, beatings, getting poisoned but NEVER dying! Then when I die my throat is slit.. And.. and... I get beat every day UNTIL then?! AND I am FORBIDDEN to drink or even have SEX!!!! WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THAT?!?!

You know it's like.. your fault all those things even happen to you...

Toviel: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

It's true... XP You know trying to look at Ziarre's.. uhm... cleavage.. is not healthy for you..

Toviel: *becomes more noticeable has a gash torn over his head and is bruised and bleeding from various wounds*

So.. Let me ask again.. what possessed you to do that?

Toviel: It's so bouncy!

Ziarre: V_V *punches Toviel in the head again*

Toviel: tweet... tweeet... *falls over* *stars around head*

Erhm... XDDDDDDDDD

Rhindeer

Kyras: It's SUCH draining work being an asshole...you just...you just don't have any idea. It's a very difficult facade to maintain...so much work. And I just get NO respect! Hells, even my own SLAVE disrespects me! How messed up is THAT? So, of course I have to slap him around a bit, because he's my slave and, damnit, he at LEAST should respect me, right? Right. But noooo, then people have to get involved, and...and... *sighs* And then they want to kill me. Of course. Kill the demon. That's just so in fashion these days. I mean, what is it, the frickin' 1500s?? Is this a frickin' witchhunt? Gods, I though humanity had EVOLVED, not devolved. People just...they just don't understand...what it's like...

Sanyu: But I do! *clenches fists* I...I was BETRAYED by humans! And angels! And non-demon people! But then another demon saved me and showed me the WAY! You just have to hang on, and...and...and BEAT 'em! Yeah! That's what Mister Mahath said! Well, something like that...demons RULE!!!! So beat the non-demons! BEAT THEM!!! WE WILL RULE!!! NON-DEMONS ARE GOIN' DOWN! ...except for Lilith...BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS GOIN' DOWN!

Kyras: *sigh* ...So much for subtle deceit, O Chosen One...

Kiade: I don't think killing non-demons is going to solveâ€"

Sanyu: ...K-kill...? Who...who said anything about...about...killing?

Kyras: Oh, let me guess...you planned on overthrowing the world and releasing everyone the next day, didn't you?

Sanyu: Well...yeah. *blinks* Isn't that how it works?

Kyras: *headdesk*

Lhakya: Where'd the desk come from?

Kiade: Lhakya...aren't you blind?

Lhakya: Huh? OH! Oh, yeah! I AM blind! Wait...I'm blind? HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EYES?!

Kyras: *grins suddenly* Hey, Lhakya...does, oh...pot roast mean anything to you?

Lhakya: *stops suddenly* O.o;; Oh shit...you're...you're...

Kyras: *snickers* Yep.

Kiade: I feel like I'm missing something here...

Kyras: Use your imagination.

Lhakya: He's...he's a friggin' CANNIBAL, that's what!!

Kyras: It's not cannibalism if it's not your own species. You're a lesser demon. And you're not a Cerenai. Thus, not cannibalism. See? ^^ *whips out a steak knife* We Cerenai rather enjoy the flesh of other demons. It tends to be tender.

Lhakya: That's not cool...not cool at all...so not cool...

Kyras: It's the food chain. Live with it.

Lhakya: LIVE with it?!

*tacklepounces Kyras* NOOOO you idiot! I NEED him for PLOTS!

Kyras: Oof! But...but...he'd still be around, technically...part of him...here and therâ€"

And YOU Kiade! You're the nice one! Why weren't you protecting him??

Kiade: ... *stomach rumbles*

O.o;; I'll go with what Lhakya said and say that's not cool.

Kyras: Humans aren't too bad, either. A bit gamey, but with the right seasonings andâ€"

LEAVING NOW! *hauls Lhakya away and runs*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ziarre: Ew. That's fuckin' sick. Can YOU imagine... eating TOVIEL?! That's fuckin' NASTY! EW. OMFG... That's horrible.. *shuddering*

Toviel: HEY! I don't taste THAT bad! Would you eat me if you were starving and dying of hunger? Since, seriously, that's all I'd be good for and.. AND... I me---- OWWWWWTCCCCCCCCCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziarre: *bites Toviel*

Toviel: OMFG!! OMG! OMG! SHE TOOK A CHUNK!! BLOOD! OMG!!! I'M BLEEEDING! NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THAT BLEEDS FOR A WEEK AND DOESN'T DIE!!!!!! *runs around the room screaming "I'm going to die."*

O_____O Who needs a sedative? >>;

Ziarre: Moo-cow, you come ANYWHERE near me with that and I swear, you'll have a FUCKIN' spear through your damn head V_V

O.O I'll go with everyone from Rhi's group.. so not COOL! *puts sedative away*

WAAAAAIT! Moo-cow?!

Ziarre: *leisurely trips Toviel*

Toviel: AHHH! FLYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sulekai: *points at Toviel* He needs the sedative...

Toviel: I do not!!!!

Sulekai: Yes. You do.

Ziarre: *pounces on Toviel* *leans over and bites a chunk out of his neck and spits it out* Oh yeah, REAL tastey... *mocks concern* Ooh! Tovy! You're bleeding!

Sulekai: You're supposed to cook 'em.

Ziarre: If I'm starving I probably wouldn't. Then again, if I was starving I'd just teleport to a town, wouldn't I? *just doing this to torture Toviel*

Toviel: AHHHHHHH!!! YOU CANNIBALISTIC BITCH!! GET OFF!

Ziarre: *purrs and pokes his head* *leans back down and bites him*

Toviel: *screaming like a girl*

nope.. not me... never get involved.... v.v <<>> it's quite funny actually...

Anonymous

O.O

Kanina: *flings sedative at random person, which just happens to be close to her creator*

KANINA! ARE YOU TRYING TO <B>KILL</B> ME?!

Kanina: If I wanted to kill you, I would have done so. Long ago.

^_^;; goooood Kanina, did I ever mention that you are one of my favourite characters?

Kanina: Oh, so what's this horse doing here?

Uhh.. I'll just be leaving now... *turns around and promptly walks into a tree*

KITTY, WHAT THE FECK IS THIS DOING HERE, YOU CRAZY [fill in the blank]!!!!

Kitty: I so didn't do it!... BAD KITTEN! *glares at Kitten, who happens to be in the midst of approaching another door*

and.. where do you think you're going?

Kitten: uhhh... *freezes* I just need to............................... use.. the... washroom... yes, the washroom and then conquer all lands in the name of Kitten, the supreme, conquering, never-to-be-defeated, overlord of the universe and all of its associates, and their associate's associates, which, in a distinct usage of irony, would include the associate's associates, as the associate's associate's associate's also happen to be the associate's associate's.

You're LEAVING Kitty ALONE?! Are you INSANE?

Kitten: well.. uhh.. possibley

GET. BACK. IN. THERE. <I><B>NOW!</I></B>

Kitten: O.O;;

Anonymous

Woah... I feel like my life has suddenly become like... y'know Alice and Wonderland or some kinda weird story where the protagonist is running around and confused and stuff... y'know.

Wisteria: O_o What is she talking about Marren Sphaleres?

Sphaleres: Do not listen to her, it will give you cavities. Scalpel.

Wisteria: *hands scalpel*

Wait a minute... am I tied down?

Sphaleres: It is all in your head.

Wisteria: Which we're going to cut open! *gringrin*

Did you just say what I thought you said?

Wisteria: *thinks a second* What did you think I said?

That you were going to-Ouch what the? Sphaleres! I ressurected you from oblivion! How could you do this to me??

Sphaleres: This is the effect of taking the chance to ressurect me. Forceps.

Wisteria: *hands forceps*

The effect? Couldn't you find someone else to cut up? I know a few charries that could use a lobotomy...

Sphaleres: There are many that I would like to inspect. By performing this experiment on you it will weaken the others. Then they won't put up a struggle when their time comes.

The others? If you haven't noticed already you kinda depend on my brain matter to exist too.

Sphaleres: Incorrect. As the the eldest of your active characters I can function without the involvement of your brain. The others would too, but they are firmly held within their cages.

What about Da-hjok? He's nearly as old as you. Shouldn't he be able to function-blah too?

Sphaleres: Da-hjok has no idea of what's in store for you, the shock will leave him weak enough for my purposes.

T_T You can't get away with this...

Wisteria: Sure we can. *gringrin*

Sphaleres: Non non Wisteria, you have to resist falling into clichéd dialogue. Do not talk to the victim.

Victim?? What... how the hell do you know French?

Sphaleres: I spent the last three years caged next to your French lessons.

Wisteria: Marren Sphaleres? Should you be talking to the victim?

Sphaleres: I know what I am doing Wisteria.  8)

Did I just see the little sun-glasses smilie pop up next to your head? Hey! Cut that out, put those forceps down! *grr grr grr*

Sphaleres: Hallcuniations, interesting.

Wait...  I don't have to allow this! I am the Creator! I rule you! I brought you into this world and I can take you out! So I order you, right now, to take these straps off and set me free!

Sphaleres: Did that make you feel better?

No T_T

Sphaleres: Poor thing.

Would it have hurt you to fake a compassionate tone?

Sphaleres: It would cramp my style.

Are you picking out peices of my brain, I could have sworn you just said that it would 'cramp your style'?

Sphaleres: That reminds me... *puts forceps and the bit of brain held in them in mouth*

O!M!G!

Wisteria: I want some too!!

0.o Oh no no no nononononononononono I like references as much as the next person but not Hannibal. For the love of cheese!

Pastel: I like cheese...

How long have you been there?? Hey! Get those forceps away from me! I'm warning you! Gett'em outta here!

Sphaleres: *picks and holds forceps down to Wisteria*

Wisteria: *eats*

*squicked* TT_TT

Wisteria: Tastes like cookies! *gringrin*

my brain tasteses like cookies TT_TT

Pastel: Are cookies good?

Sphaleres: It tastes like cookies because it is cookie dough. I believe this is called a prank in English Mistress.

O.O Prank? Prank? Cookies? Prank? Cookies? *gibbers*

Wisteria: *pokes Night's head* Can we cut her brain open for real now?

Anonymous

*A shadowy figure with a flowing black cape steps onto the stage*

*plops down on edge of stage; light reveals its a bookish, scowling Quill*

*pulls out a thick, hardbound and rotting book labelled "MAGIC STUFF" from under his cape*

*reads book while totally oblivious to the craziness about him*

:shock:

Anonymous

Bryce: I'm a lumber jack and I'm okay!

Tsubaki: ...............-Tries to ignore everything and drink her tea.-

Kamala: She's a lumber jack and she's okay!

Maru: Please..please for the love of god not this again....

Kamala: -Caches her pipe, looking glossy eyed for a moment.- Fine! -Pulls off her fine silks, wearing nothing but tights and a tube top- MAMBO NUMBAH FIVE!

Bryce: -Does the same, too drunk to not be a total sheep!-

Tsubaki: -Sobs-

Anonymous

Satu: *eyes the others* Hm. Rather interesting specimens, wouldn't you say, Brother?

Enno: *has scooted over to Quill's side to look over his shoulder*

Satu: Brother? Damn it, Enno. >>;;

Okogo: HaHA! Finally a little excitement! *joins Bryce and Kamala*

Beacon: *looks around, befuddled* Oh...I don't even know half these people!

Anonymous

Sile: -Sits in the corner and sips her gin, oblivious and careless-

Brynja: -Joins in Kamala, Bryce and Okogo in the Mambo number five, wailing off key-
♫To me flirtin'  it's just like a sport. Anything fly; it's all good. Let me dump it, please set in the trumpet! ♪
-Takes off her top-

Sile:-Spits the gin out, and proceeds to dropkick Brynn- Put that back on!

Brynn: ♪A little bit o'..Oww! Quit it! ♪

Amrita:-swipes Quill's book, rifling through it with a yawn and tossing it back- Feh, magic stuff's borin'. Anyone got a saucy technical manual?

Tally

Goldie

Xinthe: What the hell?  Words, fine, but the visual image is too much. --_--

Andwyad: *trying not to look* Well....tha' is sumthin'....bu' at least he's 'appy....

Sahirah: Happy doesn't even cut it.  Seriously, you should just shoot him and put him out of his misery.  It's like dogs.  When one is mental, you'd be cruel to let him live.

Andwyad:  O_o...well....I'm no' paid t'kill anyun righ' now...

Sahirah: *rolls eyes* you're pathetic.

Tai: Did you ever think that maybe characters don't WANT to die?  Huh?

Rayne: Tai....it's been nearly 4 years....Can't you just let it go?

Tai: 4 years doesn't make me any less DEAD!

Rayne: We've been through this.  You were killed for the plot.  The PLOT!  There are bigger things at work here than you being alive or dead.

Tai:  ......I hate you all.  I think that I'm going to go and run around naked with that guy.  You're planning to kill him, so he should at least understand.  *sob*

Anonymous

Alek: -Is looking completely awesome and cool as he reads his book. He's even wearing reading glasses to add to the awesomeness going down.-

Ada: -Opens her mouth...-

Alek: -A flash of steel, and then there's a knife at her throat.- Don't you dare.

Ada: -Mouth snaps shut.-

Anonymous

*Arolyn, Liicta, and Ohmaru flutter around Alek's head*

Arolyn: My, my, what a lovely book. What's it called?

Liicta: It's the Kama Sutra. The title's right there. RIGHT THERE!

Ohmaru: >_< Oi, keep it down, Lii--you're giving me a headache.

Arolyn: *blatantly ignores the naked guy in the background*

Ohmaru: Oi. Did you see Insanite lately?

Arolyn: Eh? What about her?

Ohmaru: Well she's...a little cranky--

Insanite: *Insanite bursts through the door, fuming* At the count of one...someone had BETTER gimme back my tootsie roll pop! D8<

Anonymous

Alek: -Looks up.- I appear to have... Fairies? Flying around my head. -He looks thoughtful, before turning to Ada.- Is this normal?

Ada: -Opens her mouth again to answer... Only to have the knife to her throat again. She gives an angry sigh.-

Alek: -Smiles at her smugly.-

Anonymous

Arolyn: Fairies? Heck no! We're brownies. There's a big difference, buster! And what's with the knife?

Liicta: *takes the knife* I NOW HAVE ULTIMATE COSMIC POWAAAAAAH!

Ohmaru: *throws Liicta down into the book and magically closes it* And an iiiiitty bitty living space.

[/Aladdin references]

Goldie

Corwyn: OOOOOO!  I LOVE brownies!!!  My momma use t'make 'em all th'time!  In th' oven....smelling soooooo goood...they just melt in your mouth!

Chailyn: um....Corwyn?  I think you're thinking of another type of brownie....

Corwyn: Chocolate and GREAT!

Chailyn: ....are you even listening?

Corwyn: So yummy and amazing and I want to eat some now!!! PWEEEEAAAASSSEEE!  I wanna have brownies for lunch!!!

Anonymous

Timmi: -looks distainfully at the mad female- This is why I think girls are only good for being pretty. Try and get them in an actual calm discousion... -ducks the random things being thrown at him from his fellow female captives that live in Molty's brain-

Mikki: Hey, don't listen to the physco. Complete loser, he's not on drugs! -grins evily-

Sybrant: -sniffs distainfully at the people- Such low class common people. Not even knowing the difference between a brownie and a magical being called a Browine. It's a sad thing that the people of the world live in such ignorance.

Kiara: -stuffs Timmi in a box- Hah, no one likes males. -kicks him calmly back into his prison cell- Well, now that's that done with...

Loki: Well, no likes nobles either, Mr. Sybrant. Gosh, such disrespect for your betters. Should know that the theives will soon take over the world.

Me: .... >.> -sighs and stuffs a gag in Loki's mouth, unlocks Timmi's cage, handcuffs Kiara, slaps Sybrant for being an egotistical bastard, and takes Mikki's drugs away- Children suck. XDD

Anonymous

Im confused...

Shadow- Your confused? Im more confused then you ever be, besides this means nothing to me, just people wasting their time spreading gossip

No need to be mean

Shadow- Dont tell me what to do, I'll rip you apart

Whateva man