Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Explore the depths

Started by Anonymous, December 04, 2011, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"En learn, yu ssshall." She replied softly, smiling contently when Dorothea finally stooped down to help her. With a little guidance, Thetesi pointed out her belongings and helped Dorothea to identify them, and after not too long, everything was collected. She packed them up in her satchel and rose. "Det should be everything." She commented, shifting her gaze to Dorothea and grinning. "Furst..." she purred, trailing off as she waited for the girl to stand. "I hev tu examine yu jusss a bit..." she informed with little warning as she grabbed Dorothea by the wrist and spun her around. She wrapped an arm around the girl's neck and held her a little roughly as her tail came around and bound her wrists once more, to keep her calm and steady.

Thetesi cooed her, whispering in Dorothea's ear gently as her free hand tugged at her shirt, slipping up from beneath and placing a palm on her stomach, pressing into it firmly. Golden eyes glowed softly as she 'examined' Dorothea's system for the next few moments, and Dorothea would fill a tingly sensation travel through her body as the strange dark energy probed her. "Mm...you are en enturesting child, no?" she purred. "jusss a little more..." she purred, nuzzling her ear as that clawed hand went further up, depressing between her bosom, and over her heart, a star-shaped frilly scale being pressed against Dorothea's skin.

"shhhusssh now..." she warned, the plucked scale glowing as it sucked itself into Dorothea's skin, leaving behind what looked like a tattoo of the pretty scale. Thetesi's clawed hand lifted up, relieving the pressure on the girl's chest loosening her arm from her neck. "Now yur hend..." she ordered, slipping her arm free from Dorothea's shirt and trailing it down an arm, her tail letting one go so she could close palms with her. The same thing that had been done to Dorothea's chest was repeated with her palms, and Thetesi held her still, pressed against Dorothea's backside, waiting for the girl to calm before even thinking about releasing her.

In this time of waiting, she spoke to Dorothea, vaguely explaning what she had done. "Yur body's conduit ess fractured. Yu hev a sstrange sssorcery about yu, child." She purred, arm around Dorothea's neck and waist gently still. "Ess a mystery tu me, but I hev done whot ess required tu allow yu tu learn whot I hev tu teach." She went on in a soft tone, slowly slipping her incredibly soft scaled arms from Dorothea and letting the significantly smaller girl stand. Thetesi was a tall woman, standing nearly a foot over little Dorothea. "Now den..." she slipped away from the girl, grabbing her satchel nonchalantly and walking a lovely lady walk over to where her other companion was resting, slow and leisurely, waiting for Dorothea to follow, or even yell or scream, or complain about what she had done. Thetesi seemed confident in herself, and though Dorothea stated her will, Thetesi was eager to break...well maybe tame her feisty apprentice.

Clair

Dorothea's mind went in a daze as the demon touched her. Had it been anyone else, Dorothea might have screamed or put up a fight... but, well she didn't want to get herself killed. She shuddered as felt something sank into her skin and Thetesi whispered into her ear.

She tilted her head, confused. Her conduit was fractured? What did that mean? Her jaw dropped a bit, as if to ask, but then closed it, thinking better not to ask. It was over, and unfortunately for Dorothea, too soon. She shuddered again as the demon pulled away, and she drunkly followed the demon with her gaze. "Where... are we going?"

Anonymous

Dorothea would meet Thetesi's other companion when she stumbled on over, and he grunted at the new person lazily, breathing heavy and adjusting himself to look at her. Thetesi cooed him and rubbed his snout, turning to Dorothea. "We are going further entu de mountain." She replied softly, smiling at the girl and reaching out to give her an arm to hold onto. "Yu took det rather well, no?" she asked how Dorothea was feeling, curious to know if there were any unforeseen side affects.

"When we find a niccce ssspot, I wull further inssstruct yu." She told with a playful grin. "Fur now, let yur body absorb the ssstatic magic thet exissstss en the cool damp air ov des tunnels. Using whot I hev given yu, et should become more stable within yu." She went on to explain, pulling the shorter girl closer and reaching a hand out to ruffle her hair with a sly smile. "Once yur body hess fed, i wull sshow yu how tu draw out whot yu hev conssumed." She added as she pulled the girl along, walking casually and beckoning her beast to follow behind them.

"Feel free tu asssk..." she lingered, shifting her eyes down to Dorothea. "I ken tell yu wan tu..." she purred with a soft chuckle.

Clair

Dorothea gave a giggle of delight, like a small child at Christmas, seeing the strange demon-beast. It was so cute, at least in Dorothea' opinion. To others, it might have seemed terrifying, but to this red-headed woman, it was sweet.

As Thetesi pulled her along, Dorothea yanked her hand away. "I can walk on my own, don't baby me."