Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Come Inn

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2005, 08:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(Damon)

A dark figure, wearing a black hooded cloak strolls into a hotel called, 'Come Inn.' She walks to the front counter, digging in one of her cloak's pockets. She pulls out a few gold coins and places them on the counter with her black skinned hand. "One room, three beds." She states, calmly. The being glances around as the Innkeep looks around for a key. The Innkeep then places a small key on the counter and stares at the darkness in the hood of the cloak. "Your room is Seven." Ixta smiles under the hood before nodding and heading up the stairs.

--------------------------------------
(Lynx)

"It is very kind of you to pay for us. You did not have to go out of your way for us." Lynx commented kindly. Her voice showed signs of fatigue. She turned to Shinigami and just realized something. She smiled tiredly as she gazed up at him.

"I completely forgot about that. You should really do something about your state." She noted softly. Her voice too was weary. By now Kawaii and Arora were fast asleep on her shoulder. Kawaii snuggled with her as usual as she slept peacefully.

(Shinigami)

Shinigami tilted his head and looked down at himself in wonder of what Lynx meant. The Machine Mode was still active. The mechanical creature stared back at Lynx. He was a little too frightening to be wandering around peacefully in that form. People might react differently, in a way he does not need to put up with.

The metal of his body then began to ripple and liquefy. He began to shrink in size as the black metallic liquid receded. The light gray skin like body underneath seemed to pull the metal beneath it. The clothes also formed to his humanoid self, seeming to come from the same substance of everything else about him. He opened his eyes as his shift completed and looked back at Lynx and Ixta.

(Damon)

"It's the least I can do for my guardians." Ixta states, walking down the hallway with the four of them. She stops at the door, numbered seven and digs out the key from her cloak pocket. She unlocks the door and enters the room. There are three beds in the single room. Ixta removes her cloak and tosses it onto the first bed to strech out her six arms. "Ugh, I'm beat. I think I'll take a shower before heading to bed." The drider finishes before heading into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

(Lynx)

Lynx sluggishly walked over to the third bed and sat on the end of it. She plopped back and gazed up at the ceiling. She started to mumble something in an unknown Elven language as her eyelids grew heavy. The words echoed as they could be heard telepathically by anyone near. She breathed deeply and closed her eyes momentarily. As she spoke, her words became quieter and quieter.

She sat up slowly and cupped her forehead. She sighed and relaxed, rubbing her eyes. She then began to untie the leather that kept her gauntlets on and pulled them from her arms. She set them down on the bed beside her and massaged her wrists gently. She then went to unbuckle her boots. She took them off and left them on the floor. She then waited for her turn to bathe.

(Shinigami)

He glanced over at the remaining bed. He walked over to it, but did not sit. He watched Lynx collapse and heard the undecipherable words spoken. His head lifted at hearing the unfamiliar language from her and within his mind. He then ignored it and registered it as nothing important.

He leaned over and laced his hand upon the bed. He felt the softness of the mattress. He had never used a bed before. In fact, this was the longest time he had been in his human form. He started to feel unusual as his more living body learned. He then sat down on the bed and looked at Lynx.

(Damon)

After a while, Ixta opens the bathroom door and drags herself to the bed her cloak lays upon. She pulls herself up underneath the covers and glances at Shinigami and Lynx. "G'night you two." She rolls over to face away from them and begins to doze off. Not one thought has crossed her mind about Lynx's mumbling. Fatigue has greatly overtaken her.

(Lynx)

She watched dazed as Ixta flopped into bed. "Goodnight." She spoke softly. She rose from her spot slowly and walked over to the bathroom. Her actions were clumsy as she moved. She was exhausted both mentally and physically. She entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

She ran the bath and began to remove her clothes. As she finished, she felt the water’s temperature before getting in. She lied back in the soothing, warm water letting down her hair. She closed her eyes and lowered her head below the water for a bit. She then came back up and rested peacefully for a while.

(Damon)

After a good while of rest, Ixta rolls onto her side and opens her eyes to peer out at Shinigami. The fool is still awake and sitting on the bed still. She shakes her head and rolls to the other side, stating, "Damn insomniac..."

(Vernionator X)

Hearing her comment clearly, he turned his attention to her. "Insomniac: One who suffers from insomnia. Insomnia: Chronic inability to fall asleep or remain asleep for an adequate length of time." He quoted from his internal dictionary. "I am not suffering from insomnia." He replied calmly, misunderstanding her assumption.

He looked over at the bathroom door. "She has been in the bathing facility for an abnormal length of time. Is she all right?" He asked Ixta.

---------------------------------------
(Damon)

"Okay, Mr. Know-it-all. Your two cents isn't needed in my dire need of rest." Ixta notes with her back still turned to Shin. Then he decides to question her about Lynx. "Who knows? Maybe she drowned." Ixta finishes, crudely. Not really in a matter of caring for the moment.

(Vernionator X)

She awoke sometime later, not realizing how long she had been asleep. She sat up gradually and folded her arms. The water had gotten cold. She didn’t mind really, she was used to colder temperatures. She got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself. She stood there for a moment, and then dried herself off.

She opened the door and exited the bathroom. She walked over to the last bed and sat quietly. She lied back on the bed and stared at the ceiling until her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

(Damon)

The next morning, Ixta rolls to her side to and opens her eyes to see Shin, still sitting there. "My God! Don't you ever sleep?" Ixta asks, sounding annoyed. She inches herself off the bed and walks to the window. She opens the blinds to let the sunlight pour into the room and looks down at the streets below.

(Vernionator X)

He looked over at the waking Ixta as she snapped her comment. He actually smiled slightly in return and watched her rise and open the curtains. "I was in sleep mode." He stated calmly. "I have obtained a sufficient amount of rest." He got up and walked over to her. He stood behind her and gently put his hands on her shoulders.

Lynx awoke quietly and gave a small stretch. She gazed over at Shinigami and Ixta and smiled. She sat up and realized she was still in the bath towel when it started to fall off. She caught the end and kept quiet and just stayed a spectator.

(Damon)

"I guess that's normal for a machine then." Ixta states before Shin decides to get up to follow her. It when he places his hands on her shoulders when she develops the warm feeling from before. Before she gets too comfortable, she jerks away from Shin, turning at the same time. "I'm sorry, but I'm not drunk anymore." Ixta felt that her feelings for Shin has been ruining her assassin image. That's when she catches a glimpse of Lynx wearing nothing but a towel. "Have a nice dream in the bathtub or something?" She throws a crude comment at Lynx as well.

----------------------------------------
(Vernionator X)

She nodded at Ixta’s comment. She didn’t seem to be embarrassed by it. She started to flex her wounded arm. She stared at the scar tissue up and down. That wolf was pretty interesting. Who woulda thought a simple healing gene in her saliva could help so much. The pain was gone and so was most of her feeling. It then dawned on her and she checked her torso. Yep, the hole was sealed and left a pretty scar too.

"Alcohol releases the true person inside." He thought about continuing with ‘It is also used as a truth serum.’ But felt as though it would be inappropriate. "When the alcohol’s affects have worn, the person is not changed, but withdrawn." He continued with instead. His words were calm and almost poetic. "It is the person himself who must choose to show or hide the real him." With that, he gazed at her kindly and almost happily.

(Damon)

Ixta stares blankly at Shin for a minute before shaking her head a bit. "What do you know about the affects of alcohol?! It probably has no affect on a machine like you!" Ixta snaps. She's been pretty moody lately, what's up with her? "I need some air." She finishes before heading out of the room and down stairs. She exits the building to lose herself in the morning crowd.

(Vernionator X)

He sighed and followed after her. His comprehension skills have greatly increased even since last night. He easily spotted her in the crowd and walked beside her. "I am sorry?" He asked, not sure of what part of what he said made her mad.

Lynx Sighed. She lifted her hand and swayed her wrist and the door Shinigami left open on his way out closed. She looked down at the two sleeping little ones and smiled happily. Kawaii snuggled up against Arora. Her wings twitched and flickered as she got comfortable. Arora happily snuggled back.

(Damon)

Ixta seems as if she's ignoring Shin as she trudges through the crowd. She then begins to speak, still proceeding forward. "Look, I know what I did and what emotions I've showed you in the passed two days, but much has happened. I had a bit of time to think about it and I've finally concluded it. I..."
BANG!!
Ixta is suddenly jolted back as a bullet strikes her in the shoulder. Not too bad though, it just went in and out. That's when she realizes one mistake. She went out into the open without her cloak on. The bullet came from a grim looking human with blonde hair and a gun with a smoking barrel in his hand, pointed in Ixta's direction. With one of her many arms, Ixta covers the bullet wound on her shoulder. She then glares up at the man as the crowd panics at the sudden gunfire.
"Franz..." Ixta almost growls as she stares him down.
"What a pleasant surprise it is to see you, Master Ixta. After the bounty went up, I never thought I would have ran into you ever again. What have you been up to?" The man almost chuckles as he speaks. Ixta is becoming quickly annoyed. She hated him, even when he had to follow her commands.
"Cut the chitchat, Franz. I know why you are here before me. I only ask one thing before you finish me off. Have you ever heard of Master Assassin, Selvice Dondebei?" Ixta asks with anger in her four eyes, but a grin on her face.
"What assassin hasn't heard of him? He's a frikken legend." Franz quickly answers without any hesitation. Ixta then reaches around the back of her neck and detatches the cross from around her neck.
"Then I assume you would know who this belongs to?" She states, holding out Selvice's cross. Franz's eyes narrow and his face gains a look of disbelief. He immediately lowers his gun and slowly begins to walk away.
"I want you to put out the word, Franz!" Ixta finishes as the man picks up the pace and and begins to run off.

-------------------------------------
(Vernionator X)

Shinigami caught her as she was shot. He was standing mostly behind her. He quickly looked forward at the culprit and frowned. He managed to refrain from assaulting as Ixta spoke to him. He listened to their little quarrel and then the man left. The necklace; it was a sign of protection? He thought about it for a moment, recalling how she received it.

Suddenly, a black coat is put over Ixta’s shoulders. It was very nice looking but not too fancy. He smiled and plucked something from his torso. He handed her a bullet. The coat was very light and comfortable, but it was also extremely durable. Where did he get it? It also had a zip away hood in the collar. With his other hand, he handed her a matching hat. He still smiled as best he could.

------------------------------------
(Damon)

Ixta smiles when a jacket and a hat appear on her. She looks back at Shin with her smile. "Thank you. I don't think it's too safe out here. Let's go back into the Hotel." With her words, Ixta turns around and heads back to the very place called Come Inn.

Anonymous

(Vernionator X)

He nodded and followed next to her. "You are safe now?" He asked curiously toward the cross necklace given to her. "I will mend your wound when we return to our room." He continued. He thought for a second and placed his arm around her shoulders gently.

-----------------------------
(Damon)

Ixta's eyes narrow as she hears Shin's words. She pulls herself away from his arm and looks him straight in the eye. "Look, I don't need a babysitter. I know I have caused attaction from you, but I'm not ready for this. I am an assassin and I need my space more than anything. I can look out for myself." She explains in an irrative manner. With that, she turns towards the hotel to go and retrieve her stuff.

(Vernionator X)

"Ack! Whad’ya do?! Where the hell are we?!...Oooh, this place is kinda cool...Ahhh!" He spat frantically and then gazed at the warped space and pretty colors followed by the flashing light.

She sighed, closed her eyes and folded her bandaged arms as they floated randomly in the rift. "I don’t know. I don’t know. Think what you will. -And- yer weird." She answered in order afterward.

"Hey! There’s an opening! I think." He pointed out in joy, trying to balance his sporadic floatyness.

She opened her eyes and looked where he pointed. Suddenly a gravity force caught them and they were pulled to the opening. Her eyes widened for a second as they were jerked, but she remained calm. She was just as clueless as him, but wouldn’t show it.

"Ack!" He yelled again, being pulled in. "Is this good or bad?!"

"Sure." She responded blankly as the void swallowed them. Everything went black as they then entered a worm hole. They were moving fast, and there was a light at the end that began to brighten the way as they got closer. Almost as soon as they got in, they reached the end and the light ate the whole picture.

Meanwhile, on the other side...an illumination twinkled in the sky. It was followed by lightning and electricity. A small black hole formed in the center and suddenly exploded into an exit rift. Two bodies were expelled from the darkness and the gate was gone. They were flung through the air and descended toward the ground. "WOOT!!" He exclaimed as he spread his arms and legs with the freefall. "Yeah! We made it!" He yelled through the noise of the wind they passed through.

"Yer an idiot!" She shouted back calmly in return, spreading out too with the wind blowing her hair around. She looked at him and he looked back with a big grin and a thumbs-up. She shook her head. "You realize we’re falling?"

He looked down. "...Yeah...Yes we are..." He turned back to her. "What’s yer point?!"

She sighed again. "Nothing! I just thought I’d point out the obvious!" The ground was coming up quick. As it came time to react, they each did their thing.

He pulled into a few fore flips and fired an Aether blast coming out, slowing his descent and he landed softly, posing like an acrobat. "Tada!" He spoke as if trying to impress someone.

Simultaneously, she just braced and planted into the ground, cratering it. She stood up from her crouch and quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Hmpf...showoff..." He muttered jokingly, crossing his arms. "Hey look. There’s a village over there." He pointed in the direction of Serendipity. "And a castle over there." He pointed over next to it. "But -where- are we?" He activated his watch, but got an error. "Noooo!" He cried. "There’s no satellite!" He frowned and sighed in despair.

"You’ll get over it." She retorted, looking over at the two places. "Well, let’s start by investigating the village. I wanna avoid anything too serious like castles." She then walked off toward Serendipity Village.

"Hey, wait!" He ran after her. They paced side by side mostly quiet. He put his hands in his pockets. "Uhm...so...why don’t you let me take care of that...?" He offered, staring at her hands.

"Don’t." She cut him off. She folded her arms again, hiding the wounds. "Well, we’re here." She announced, arriving at the village’s entrance.

"Mmm...I smell food." His stomach grumbled. "Oh wait! We have no cash!" He panicked, staring at the restaurants and drooling.

She looked over at a bulletin board and glanced over a few wanted posters. "There." She tore one down and read it closer. "She has a suitable amount on her head. All we have to do is find her."

He peeked over her shoulder. "Ix-ta Mac-tan?: He read. "Ok...so how do we find her? It’s not like she’s just out in the open fer us to find. And she’s a woman..."

"Fine, you can starve then." She walked off down the street with the poster.

He very quickly caught up and sighed. "All right, all right." They continued down the street, walking with and passing through crowds and individual people. He looked at all the different people and creatures and came across one he got stuck on. "Woah...he’s big." He stared as they came up to them, from the other direction.

"Pay attention. We’re looking for -Ixta-. She’s female, not a big bald guy." She snapped as they walked past.

(Damon)

Just as Ixta hears her name spoken from some foreign person, she stops dead in her tracks and glances back at the duo. She then turns back to Shin in a surprised manner. "Umm... perhaps it would be safe to head inside, afterall." She states, picking up her pace to head towards the hotel she's staying in. She doesn't recognize any of the two and finds it not safe to engage in combat with someone you don't know.

(Vernionator X)

"I know, I know." He argued.

She got a -feeling- and stopped. She turned around and stared in suspicion at the pair with the bald guy. "Dumb luck." She mumbled, changing her direction.

"Dumb luck?" He asked, stopping with her. "Oh wait! Seriously?!" He looked curiously at the covered woman with the bald guy. He then followed behind his partner.

Shinigami gazed at Ixta blankly. He then felt an unusual alert and came to a stop. He looked as if he was stuck thinking about something.

She came up to the cloaked woman. "Excuse me?" She asked, placing a bandaged and bloody hand upon her shoulder, bringing her to a stop. "Ixta?" She asked quietly so not to alert anyone in the crowd.

He stopped and looked up at her companion. "Uhm..." He waved his hand across the big dude’s face and got no response. "Hellooooooo?" He asked, waving more. He turned to his partner. "I think there’s something wrong with this one." He joked.

(Damon)

Ixta stops as the hand is placed on her shoulder. she closes her eyes and sighs. Without turning around, she simply asks, "Who's asking?" She would have went into a defensive position if it weren't for her lack of weapons. Her blade are still in the hotel room. Everything seems as if it's all against Ixta today.

(Vernionator X)

"Uhm...me." She replied softly. "I’ll take that as a yes. You see...He’s hungry..." She pointed to her partner whose attention had shifted to the un-answering person and sighed. "...Leave him alone!" She yelled quietly.

He turned to her and quickly dropped his hands and grinned innocently.

(Damon)

"You most certainly are not a familiar face. Nor is he. What are you? Foreign assassin? Bounty Hunter? Or are you only doing this for food?" Ixta states as she attempts to keep close to Shin. "Tell me, do you know anything about me?" She questions further.

(Vernionator X)

"Neither. He’s hungry. And no." She replied short. "I saw your poster and thought why not. So here I am, investigating the situation."

He sighed. "Look. Could ya speed this up, I’m kinda hungry." He interrupted seriously.

She showed signs of irritation and tried to keep cool.

(Damon)

"So, you take up a bounty just to get a little pay without knowing what I'm like? Do you even know or care why there's a price over my head?" Ixta notes in slight defence. At this point, she wishes she had her blades.

(Vernionator X)

"No, I..."She said before being cut off.

"Y-yes we do!" He interrupted quickly and politely. "I-it’s just...um..." He tried to explain.

Shinigami turned his gaze to Ixta blankly. He just stood there. It was like he didn’t know what to do.

Meanwhile, back at the Inn:
Lynx had gotten out of bed by now, but still hadn’t gotten dressed. She still wore the small bath towel from before. She paced around the room before walking to the window. She opened the curtain and let some light in. She peered out and then closed her eyes, feeling the presence of Shinigami and Ixta, along with two others. ‘Is everything all right?’ A very soft voice rang in Ixta’s head. ‘Where is Shinigami? He is not responding to me.’ She added in her usual timid tone.

(Damon)

Ixta glares at the duo, suspiciously. "And of all times, you two pick the worse day to show up." Ixta certainly has a backup to that statement, but in reality, she means that it's bad for her. Being unarmed and in the middle of a crowd. This is when Lynx jumps in. Before the drider replies, she glances over at the blank Shin. 'So far, I have everything under control. Shin is right beside me. He seems alright.' She replies, mentally.

(Vernionator X)

"Was that a threat?" She asked defensively, tightening her fists.

‘No, something is wrong. I can feel it. A-and why do I have a feeling you are in trouble? There are two others with you; who are they?’ Lynx asked in concern.

(Ruthless)

Ekrina strolled through the village, enjoying the proximity of so many people. Occasionally she would leisurely skim a passerby's mind to get a feeling of their mood. People were so diverse! She was awash in a sea of emotions.
Then came a few unexpected ones: anger, confusion, frustration. Her curiosity overcame her, causing her to investigate further. It came from a cloaked woman she had absentmindedly skimmed. She was with a tall man and was arguing with another man and woman. Judging from the cloaked woman's surface thoughts, she was fixing to attack the duo in front of her. Ekrina didn't like fighting. She decided she should do something to interrupt.
She walked up to the other woman and tried to look as innocent as possible. "Excuse me, miss," she almost shouted. The black haired woman turned to look at the little girl with a slightly miffed expression for being interrupted. "Hi! You must be... Scarlet."

(Vernionator X)

She quirked an eyebrow at the small girl. Hmm, the girl had to be a telepath. She wasn't bothered by the telepathy, just the intrusion. She relaxed and placed a hand on her hip. "What's yer point?" She asked abruptly. Her voice was smooth and calm, but straight forward. "Is there something you need?" She really didn't mean to seem rude; after all, she's not used to being polite.

Shinigami moved his blank stare to the petite newcomer.

Lynx concentrated on Shinigami's un-answering mind. What was Ixta doing? What was wrong with Shinigami? Who were these two new people? That's what she wanted to know.

(Ruthless)

Oh goodness, now she was in trouble. She'd just wanted to break the tension, but she hadn't actually thought out what to do once she'd disrupted. She read in Scarlet annoyance not so much that she'd read her mind, but that she'd interrupted. That was interesting... She was quite sharp. Most everyone else asked her something along the lines of, "Do I know you?" Still, she had the dillema of explaining herself.
"Well, um, I just..." Ekrina stuttered, finding it hard to make something up off the top of her head. She was smart, but had never had much experience with lying. "I was just wondering why you have to get into such a row with these other two." A quick skim revealed quite the interesting answer. "If you need some money for food, I have some, if you'd like." She giggled and looked at the man with her, "Your name would be... Li, wouldn't it? Your friend Scarlet certainly has an odd way of going about things."

(Damon)

Ixta smirks at the opportunity at hand. Perhaps this girl is a blessing in diguise. "Well then, 'Scarlet'. It seems you two have everything handled with the offering and all. I'd love to stick around, but I have more important matters to attend to. C'mon Shin." With that, Ixta turns about and heads off towards the hotel that she is currently staying at.

(Vernionator X)

Now Scarlet was irritated. It wasn't the girl, but the fact that she was trying to help. It was bad enough Li wouldn't leave her alone and not this girl is offering. She has her pride and was kind of offended. "I hate telepaths." She muttered aloud, staring down at the girl.

Scarlet's male companion, now revealed, smiled and waved politely at the young lady. He then froze and quivered when Ixta spoke. Oh no. Why'd she have to go and say it?

Scarlet immediately frowned and set her glare at Ixta. "Don't say my name!" She retorted, not yelling, but forcing in a standard tone of voice. "You don't know me to use my name in such a cynical tone!" She continued heatedly as Ixta turned to leave.

Shinigami's mind was distracted. He didn't pick up Ixta's calling and continued with his system check. He stared at the girl still. He felt something unusual about her, but ignored investigating further. He was still ââ,¬â€œnot right-.

(Damon)

That's funny... Shin's not responding to me even. Something's up...' Ixta thinks to herself. She glares back at Scarlet as she begins to yell at her. Ixta hated being yelled at. She hated it more than having a price her head. "Well, sorry for being so cynical, bitch! But you were the one that confronted me first and on such a bad day. Be lucky that I don't have my weapons on me." After her little outburst, Ixta grabs Shin by the arm and attempts to drag him back to the hotel.

(Ruthless)

Ekrina felt hurt by the outright declaration of dislike. At least her friend seemed nice enough. Her intervention hadn't gone off nearly as well as she had hoped. However, now that it had gone sour, she couldn't just leave. Alternating her attention between the two women revealed to her just how heated the situation had become. She didn't mean to skim. It was an inadvertant habit of her's to ask a question and answer it herself after reading a mind. She couldn't say she felt bad about doing it, but it did tend to make people wary around her.
It was then that she noticed the blatant blank stare she was receiving from the cloaked woman's companion. The large bald man seemed lost in thought, but upon further investigation, Ekrina found absolutely nothing happening within him. It was very strange. Most people had some kind of thoughts randomly floating on the surface, but there was nothing from this one the cloaked woman had called Shin. All she could read was a general emotion of intense confusion. She broke her contact with him quickly because the odd response creeped her out. There was something very different about him.

Anonymous

(Vernionator X)

It was like trying to walk off with a stone pillar. Ixta didn't get very far as Shinigami was a lead weight. His body wasn't going along with her. He was still distracted by this girl and his own personal problems.

Scarlet glared back at the woman. She clenched her fist and it began to radiate with energy. She was silent. That was a bad thing this time. Her anger was building with this one. But it wasn't just her. She didn't really want to get physically violent. It was more like an uncontrollable problem.

--------------------------------
(Damon)

"Fine! If you want to stay here, then do so! I'm not going to allow you to hold me back." Ixta yells at Shin before turning away and storming off on her own. No matter what concern she feels for him, it's not as importants as her own life at stake. Besides, maybe Lynx would know what's going on.

(Vernionator X)

"D-do not walk away from me!" She retorted in a non-yelling, but angered tone through clenched teeth. She clamped her hand down on Ixta's shoulder to stop her from leaving unscathed. Fresh blood seeped from her bandages, staining her hands.

'What is happening??' Lynx asked Ixta in concern, feeling extreme tension where she was.

"Heyheyhey!" Li shouts in an attempt to calm her. It was usually pointless, coming from him anyway, but he would still try.

-------------------------------
(Ruthless)

Definitely not well at all A quick skim of Scarlet revealed her intention for bodily harm. While not wanting to get too involved if it did eventually get physical, Ekrina couldn't help but think she may have escalated the situation somehow. Now Scarlet's hand was glowing and Ekrina couldn't help but feel very unsafe. She knew some magic too, but she wasn't very good. Surely not a match for this angered woman before her, and surely not good enough to counter whatever she may be brewing.
The girl decided to throw in with Li's strategy. "There's no need to get upset! I'm sure we can work this out more civilly if we try. I'm sorry if I offended anyone; I was just trying to help."

(Jester)

As much as she wanted to, Ixta couldn't find herself taking action in attacking Scarlet. She knows nothing about her, beside the fact that she's a hot head. With Scarlet's hand on Ixta's shoulder, the drider could only think of one thing to do. She quickly loosens her arm from the sleeves of her jacket that was graciously provided by Shin and easily slides out of it. At the same time of this being an escpae routine, it's also a bad thing. This reveals Ixta out in public. Revealing that she has six arms and a slender form that could easily evade much. As soon as the drider assassin was free, she instantly raced for the hotel. At this point, she has only one thing on her mind: Getting her blades.

(Vernionator X)

Scarlet paused for a moment, glaring at the coat. Her hand ignited with aura as she attempted to remove the article of clothing from existence. But to her surprise, it remained untouched. She stared in awe, puzzled by the garment. She then frowned and wrapped it around her arm. She then set out for the spider. Her mental state was at a dangerous low right now. Her imbedded programming was now on the offensive, overriding her state of mind.

"Scarlet!" Li yelled in vain as she was already out of reach. He rubbed his head in frustration. "Gah...what am I s'possed to do now??" He sighed, dropping his arms and looked over at the girl. "Hi...sorry...temporary difficulties ya know." He smiled at her, trying to loosen the predicament.

Shinigami blinked and shook his head. He looked around for a moment, noticing Li and turned to the girl. "What...has happened?" He asked innocently in his slow, steady and deep voice. "You..." He stared at the girl. "You are different?" He asked again, felling her presence as strange.

(Ruthless)

Ekrina sighed. Upon being addressed by Li, she did another involuntary skim. He seemed, well, embarrassed was the best way she could describe it. He seemed like such a nice guy, so she wondered momentarily why he would be hanging out with such a woman.

"Excuse me?" She was startled by the sudden response from Shin. Once again, her mind wandered, but this time discovered more than just the emptiness from before. Truly a strange person. "I could say the same about you."

She realized herself in embarrassment, "Oh, my, I'm sorry." She turned to Li, "I didn't mean to rile your friend up so. I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Ekrina. I suppose it's a pleasure to meet you, given the circumstances."

(Jester)

Ixta's pace continues in a rapid motion as she bursts through the front entrance of the hotel where her, Lynx and Shin are staying at. The Innkeep notices, but continues to remain where he is and neglects to say anything, due to the freakish appearance of the drider. Not too friendly looking. Ixta continues to race up the stairs and down the hall to her room. She bursts through the door to see Lynx, but pays no heed to her. Instead, she slams the door behind herself and dives for her criss-crossed sheath that contains her six blades. She quickly straps the sheath to her back and pulls out her six blades. She slowly backs away from the door, ready for anything.

(Vernionator X)

"Hello, Hello, Hello! I am Li. Li Makswel." he smiled cheerfully. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ekrina." He placed his hands behind his head and sighed, staring off at where Scarlet ran off. "...Not my day..." he continued, lowering his head. He turned back to Ekrina. "So...how is your day going?" he asked politely.

"Yes. Yes you could." Shinigami stated calmly. He looked over the small girl, knowing now that she WAS different. It intrigued him.

(Ruthless)

Ekrina giggled at his lively attitude. "I was having a pretty uneventful day until I ran into you all." Now that the seemingly violent ones were gone, she felt she could be more open. She decided to restate the question she'd had earlier, "Your friend Scarlet certainly has a strange way of going about things. Is it true you were just hungry and needed to buy some food? I'd still be willing to help you out if you'd like."

The girl quietly regarded the larger man's statement, deciding she preferred talking to Li at the present.

(Vernionator X)

"Yeah...she won't let me help her with her problem..." he explained openly. His stomach growled loudly at the words 'hungry' and 'food'. He smiled embarrassed at his demanding gut. "Heh...yeah...it’s a long story."

Lynx blinked with surprise as Ixta barged in and recovered her weapon. "W-what'r you doing??" she asked in confusion, stumbling back onto the bed, still in her bath towel. "I-is there something I should know about??" she continued, watching as Ixta awaited the arrival of someone.

After it was quiet. Lynx's mouth was covered silently. Someone had snuck in from the open window. Scarlet had her hand around the elf girl's mouth as she sat abidingly. Lynx did not give her a struggle; she just sat quietly as the calm woman stared at Ixta's back.

------------------------------
(Jester)

As the two carry on their conversation, out in the public, an over eight foot tall bipedal wolven figure stalks on by. His fur is all white, save for the sky blue clawlike markings of fur over both eyes. His eyes themselves are aqua green. All he wears is just a pair of what used to be black khaki pants. He merely peers at the two and the quiet one as he passes by to head towards the same hotel Ixta ran to. His embodiment itself carries a heavy aura of magic.

Ixta continues to stare at the door as Lynx asks her question. Ixta just slightly turn her head to answer without looking directly at her.
"You need not concern yourself. These are matters I have to settle myself." She turns back to face the door, not knowing what awaits behind herself.

(Blue the Traumatized)

<font color=maroon>Shadow Walker was silently following behind Hydrous, wondering what his plans for all this was, and how it might affect her. The entire plan was absurd, but for some reason, it did intrigue her.

She must be getting very bored to attempt something this idiotic...

Shadow appeared as a very long, lithe wolf might. Her fur was short and pure ebony, and her ears were much more pointed and erect than they should be. A heavy spiked collar sat around her neck, a matching bangle around one fore-paw. Her tail was about twice as long as her body, and flattened like a rudder. Nearly the entire thing was covered in serrated, silver metal and tapered to a whip-like tip. It was a very deadly weapon.
Her two upper canines protruded slightly from her upper lip, acidic green eyes taking in her surroundings calmly.

She allowed Hydrous to continue leading.
</font>
---------------------------------
Vernionator X

"Six arms and no spine...I should've expected that from an invertebrate." she remarked quietly, but loud enough for Ixta to hear. She still held Little Lynx's mouth as Lynx put up no fight. She stood calmly, anger boiling deeper.

Lynx felt something from Scarlet. As she touched her, the sensations were more accurate. A lot of different emotions were bottled up and jumbled together with frustration. She felt sorry for the woman. It was like a nightmare in her head and she fought desperately to control her own body. It was so painful...she did not wish to do anything to harm her further. Her mind was set on the Spidress right now, and she wanted her dealt with.

"You have food??" Li asked curiously. His gut growled louder. It said 'feed me!'. "Heh...yeah...my money is kinda no good here." He smiled innocently. "So yer a telepath?" he questioned politely. He looked her up and down, noticing she was different, but paid no attention to it. He was nice that way. He didn't want to be rusde or nosy to the courteous young lady.

----------------------------------
(Jester)

Hydrous continued into the hotel as the scent becomes stronger from there. The Innkeep's eyes widen substantially as he spots the overgrown bipedal wolven figure. He was already in shock when he noticed Ixta, but this is just too much. So, he hid behind the counter, hoping the massive figure didn't see him. Hydrous simply passed on by, heading down the hallway.

Ixta's eyes shoot open in surprise. That can't be. She slowly turns around to see Scarlet with her hand over Lynx's mouth. She glares at the woman as she points a blade in her direction.
"If you lived in a world where every assassin and bounty hunter is out for your head, just because of some lunatic, you'd probably be as, if not more jumpy than I already am. You have no right to tell me whether or not I have a spine when I'm just trying to live. Your kind only care for themselves. Greed will consume you all. I've given up on that path when I started to live for a living." Ixta explains in her still apparent frustration.
"Now, let Lynx go! She has nothing to do with this." The spidress yells at Scarlet once more, not really having much of a good day.

(Ruthless)

She giggled at the funny noises Li's tummy made. "Telepath? I guess, but not really." She shrugged, "Well, I have food at my place, but I think we should wait for Scarlet to come back. We wouldn't want to leave her behind." Ekrina regarded the look she was getting from him with a grain of salt. There was something more to his gaze than just thinking her a telepath.

(Blue the Traumatized)

<font color=maroon>Shadow slunk silently through the Inn after Hydrous, taking in everything with her bright, acidic green eyes. She was not quite used to the insides of human settlements. But then, what use did a wolf have for them??

She could smell many scents, more than she cared to number. How Hydrous could weedle out the ones he wanted was quite impressive. Hopefully they'd get there soon, she hated being stared at, and she hated being surrounded by unfamiliars more.
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet stared at the blade, then at Ixta, and then quirked an eyebrow at her pointless argument as she rambled on. "My kind?" she retorted defensively. "You have the gall to relate ME to a kind of greed-infected people?!" She glared furiously. She hated when people made assumptions, especially about her and what she is. She suddenly went quiet. Her blood stained Lynx, running slightly down the innocent elf girl's face. "...A-and I'm just trying to die..." Her attention stared blankly at Ixta's feet. She heard Ixta's demand, but it didn't register.

Lynx looked up at the emotionally distraught and disturbed woman. She refrained from reading further or speaking back mentally, sensing it might upset Scarlet. Lynx sighed and relaxed, leaning against Scarlet. She now knew what was hidden beneath the bandaging and how uneasy Scarlet was about it. She wanted to help her, but wanted to let her alone at the same time.

He sighed. "Yeah...I can't leave her. I have to help her, but she refuses to let me." He looked in Scarlet's last direction. "She'll be back. She won't leave me hanging...She's actually really nice that way." He smiled, thinking of her and pocketed his hands.

(Jester)

Ixta began to stare at Scarlet in a confused manner. She wanted to die? Before Ixta could even get out anything, the temperature in the room begins to drop below zero. The door to the room itself seems as if it's been frozen in the middle of a dreaded winter for years. Ixta instantly drops her blades, due to how cold they are getting and wraps her arms around her body to try to keep warm. The door suddenly cracks from a spot in the center, moving up and down at an alarming rate. After a couple seconds, it shatters. Standing in the doorway is none other than Hydrous. His eyes wander from Ixta, to Scarlet, then stop at Lynx. A smile appears on his wolven maw just before he begins to walk into the room, ducking to fit in through the doorway with his hulking form. He stalks passed Ixta, who seems a bit timid of him, but is merely shivering because of the coldness. He stops before Lynx and Scarlet to look down at Lynx.
"I have a favor to ask of you." He simply states in his tremendously deep voice.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
What was she doing???
Shadow stopped momentarily as Hydrous dissapeared into one of the many rooms of the place. She was about to let herself become something she was not...
And why?

Perhaps she hoped it really would help her...in her twisted pursuit of happiness...perhaps...
Shadow sighed softly, deadly tail whipping out behind her as she pondered. If worst came to worst, she could always have the process reversed...
She had better make sure it WAS reversable first.

Acidic green eyes narrowed, Shadow slunk into the room, sliding around Hydrous' large form in order to see the others present. Her gaze was cold and dispassionate, as if she had no interest in the situation at all.
Her gaze lingered on Lynx, recognition sparking momentarily.
</font>

Anonymous

(Vernionator X)

Ice had littered everywhere and the door shattered, revealing her atrocious abomination. Lynx frowned and clung slightly to Scarlet as he entered and stood before her. She moved her mouth from Scarlet's hand, not minding any of the blood at all. The room's temperature had dropped, but she wasn’t affected in the least. The crimson color of the blood shined over her pail, snowy white skin. Her washed out eyes stared back at his head so unfocused and sightless and she sighed. "W-what makes you think you of all people deserve a favor from me??" She asked in her quiet, soft voice. Her nearly cross-eyed gaze never looked into his eyes, only in his direction, as if she were blind. Then Shadow Walker appeared from behind the mass of white obnoxiousness. Her gaze lightly shifted over to her person, still vague and undeterminable. Her frown cleared and curiosity set in. She kept her telepathy to herself and just wondered peculiarly. Why would Shadow Walker be with this...this...Hydrous??

Scarlet felt the uprising cold and it hit her hard. She held back her pain as her free hand twitched faintly. She watched the door pop and glared at the arriving Beastial with somewhat of a personal hatred. Her fiery crimson eyes burning with intolerance. Who did he think he was?! He acted with such a predominant ego. It was actually quite irritating. She permitted Lynx to remove her mouth and speak freely. She wasn’t using her as a hostage and wouldn’t for that matter. She would never involve an innocent person with her feuding. And the wolf...er...rather wolf-like thing trailed in behind him. She glanced at it and then directly returned to the other. She kept quiet. Were they humans or were they born that way? She refused to make any assumptions before characterizing them. Her body shivered slightly and her blood chilled. She could feel a cold sting inside her as she attempted to remain composed. Her icy blood continued to seep through her dressings, still liquid, still bright. It didn’t seem to dry or harden. It seemed to stay fresh. The scent was probably strong as well, but she took no notice to it.

(Jester)

Ixta had plenty going through her mind at the moment, but she had no way to express it. She was pretty much a frozen statue. She feared that if she were to move in the slightest bit, she would fall apart. Hydrous, on the other hand, merely smirked at Lynx. He backs off to the side to reveal Shadow Walker more.
"I never thought you'd ever do a favor for me. Creating me was favor enough. The favor I ask of isn't nessicarily for me." With his words, the smirk mixes in well. He meant to be as sadistic as it seems. In all actuallity, he technically is asking the favor for himself, he just doesn't realize it.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow stared straight out at Lynx, acidic eyes unreflecting of emotion. Suddenly, a small smirk broke out, and her canines were flashed.
Without warning, she smacked Hydrous on the backs of his thighs sharply with the flat side of her deadly metal tail. A loud slap accompanied the sound.
"Stop being an ass." She stated cooly before sitting upon the floor.

It appeared the cold did not bother her, despite her short pelt.

"What he means is, more or less, this is a favor for me. More like an experiment, really." This all came otu smooth, in perfectly pronounced common, her canine muzzle seeming to have little to no effect on her speech.
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Lynx paused at the two. "And?..." she asked politely waiting for them to get to the point of what the favor was.

(Jester)

Hydrous' smirk remained on his face even after he got smacked in the thighs with Shadow's tail. Then Lynx interjected. Hydrous' smirk slowly turned into a simple smile.
"The point is, we want to see how much different Shadow Walker's life would be if she were bipedal. I thought you'd be the best to help in that situation." Hydrous explains in his tremendously deep voice.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow nodded simply to Hydrous' words. That was the point, really. Now, it was all up to Lynx and whether she was willing and able to do it for them.
She wasn't quite sure what the outcome would be...
</font>
(Stupid short posts! *twitches*)

(Vernionator X)

She wanted to change? "I-is this his request or yours?" Lynx asked Shadow Walker suspiciously. She wanted to know of it was Hydrous's doing or if she truly wanted it for herself.

Scarlet shifted her attention back over to Ixta as she peered around the white wolf, keeping her body mostly still. He had some nerve to lower the temperature. She had the right mind to beat the arrogant bastard.

Lynx suddenly felt Scarlet's slight quaver and gazed blindly up at her. She looked back at Hydrous. "Stop it." She told him, assuming he would understand that he was being an ass and bring the temperature back up.

(Jester)

Hydrous really didn't want to answer Lynx's question, considering it wasn't intended for him to answer. He's intrested in if Shadow Walker really wants this himself. Then the little elven girl insisted for him to stop it. His smirk reappears.
"Forgive me. I totally forgot." With his words, the massive humanoid wolf holds out his hand with his palm facing the ground. All of the ice and frost in the room rapidly melts and runs towards Hydrous' feet. Once there, the water flies up to his hand and forms a sphere at his palm. He then turns his hand to face the palm towards the celing. The sphere of water continues to float above his palm. The temperature hasn't drastically changed yet. It'll have to do so on its own. His eyes turn to Scarlet as he holds his hand out towards her.
"Thirsty?" He questions with his smirk still on his face.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow should have expected the question, but she had not thought of it. Well, it was for her to answer, but she had to think on it carefully. Did she really want to risk it??

Watching Hydrous' little show, Shadow smirked and thrashed her deadly tail perilously close to the large wolf-man's leg.
"Stop being a show off." She growled, then again turned her acidic gaze to Lynx.
"I am...curious. I would prefere it not to be permenant until I know if it would suite me. You must understand, Blade and I are the last of a dying breed of demon...perhaps a change would be good."
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet glanced at the ball of water he held and then glared up at him, restraining herself to the best of her abilities. Her hands still shook as she made fists to warm them, not that she could really feel her arms very much anymore. "F-@#%$ you..." she retorted calmly, but somewhat hesitantly. Deep within her resentful gaze, one may still see some of what she used to be. Deep down she just wanted to cry, but she would not permit herself to do so. She forced herself hard not to break down. She was too self-conscious to show anything loving or emotional, ever since that awful day when she was taken.

"Well that is very nice and all, but do YOU want this? T-this is something you have to be willing to accept. I can do anything within my ability to help you, but you are the one who must decide what you wish to do." Lynx replied in her tired soothing and calm voice. She held her towel up around her as it began to slip slowly. She was after all very unclothed. Many noticeable scars could be seen all over her body, even under the towel. She was not embarrassed by them, but did not want them to see her body if they were not comfortable with it.

(Jester)

Hydrous' smirk grew more with Scarlet's reply. It's amusing to him how well he can get on someone's nerves.
"No? Well, I'll save it for later, just in case." He snickered slightly as he lowered his arm. The sphere of water continues to float about his, not just in front of him. He turns his attention to the two conversing to listen to Shadow's choice intently.
Meanwhile, Ixta could truely only keep her mind on one thing at the moment. Thawing out.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow gave a small growling hiss, though if it were a laugh or something threatening was hard to tell. The one sure thing was it had a spine-tingling quality.
"Yes, I believe I would like to try it out."
If she was asked one more time if she really wanted this, she might just very well have to bite someone.
</font>
(Icky short post....x_x)

(Vernionator X)

Lynx sighed and lowered her head. She nodded her head lightly and gazed back up at Shadow Walker. "I will do as you wish..." she murmured softly, her gaze cross-eyed as usual. "You would like the process begun now?" She asked quiet as usual and so peaceful. She slowly rose from the bed and stood, still a bit uncoordinated at the moment. She held her towel against her front and awaited Shadow Walker's response, her face still marked with Scarlet's blood.

Scarlet continued to glare at the white Anthro and shifted slightly at the conversation between the two. She watched Lynx rise from the bed and agree to the Wolf's wishes.
(Jester)

A smile appears on Hydrous' maw upon hearing the word, yes. But then Lynx insisted on procrastinating more. That didn't have any affect on him. At least she was going to go through with it.

Ixta finally regained the ability to move, but she continued to shiver. Her gaze slowly turned towards Hydrous' back and it became a frozen glare. She manages to slightly crouch down to pick up one of her cold blades. The coldness still had a great affect on her, but she tried to ignore it as best as she could. She had a new objective on mind. Without concern of a limb potentially falling off, she moved as quick as possible to lunges the single blade at Hydrous' back. Hydrous' eyes suddenly shoot to the side in an instant glance without moving his head. He can tell she is coming. His sphere of water zips behind him and into Ixta's path. Her blade punctures the sphere, causing it to wrap around her blade and hand before solidifying. The block of ice bounces off Hydrous' back before hitting the ground in front of Ixta, dragging her down with it. Hydrous' smile never left his face the whole time.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Before answering, Shadow had some rather annoying actions to reprimand. Turning sharply, she faced Hydrous, Scarlet, and Ixta. Her acidic green eyes burned.
"If you all would kindly stop thinking about killing each other, I'd be very grateful. Stop causing problems Hydrous, and unfreeze her arm before she looses it permanently." Her deadly gaze shifted to Scarlet. "And if you keep glaring like that, your eyes are liable to fall out. Or be poked out."
It was a blantant threat. She was tired of the tension in the room.

Turning back to Lynx, Shadow sighed and sat. "Yes, I suppose so." She was here, so why not? "Unless, of course, you'd rather wash the blood off your face and get dressed first. I do not mind waiting." Her voice held a calm patience to it.</font>

(Vernionator X)

Lynx Listened to Shadow Walker's disciplining and her ears lowered back. She nodded once more and sighed, her gaze shifting to Scarlet. She looked up at the seemingly young lady and latched gently onto one of her wounded arms. She quavered as she loosened Scarlet's grip and held onto her hand. She tugged lightly coaxing Scarlet to relax. Her gaze stared downward so to not make eye contact. Her other hand reached up to touch the blood painted on her face, pinning her towel against her as best she could with her elbow as it was ready to fall. "It burns..." she mumbled almost silently. "...Yes...I-I do not mind..." she directed toward Shadow Walker's comment.

Scarlet's attention was drawn toward the Wolf as she stated her opinion so clearly. Before she could say something, her hand was unexpectedly held on to. Her glare faded as she looked down at the girl who latched onto her timidly. Her stare was curious and innocent for the moment while the girl attempted her action. She sighed with a tired gaze and fell limp, sitting down on the bed beside her. She stared at her held hand trembled slightly as well. Just who was this girl? She heard the murmur about her blood, but said nothing in return.

(Jester)

Hydrous directs his smile towards Shadow Walker after hearing her demands. He crosses his arms behind his back as he gazes down at her.
"She attacked, I defended. It's not like I took her whole arm off. I simply stopped her from harming anyone." After his little explaination, the ice around Ixta's hand instantly melts. The now water then moves towards Hydrous' leg and spirals around it to move up to the wolven's shoulder. The snakelike body of water then forms a snake head and hisses at Ixta. The spiress backs away slowly, leaving her weapon where it is. She moves over to her bed and picks up the blanket to wrap around her still shivering body. Hydrous' attention turns back to his creator, Lynx.

(Vernionator X)

Her gaze met Shadow Walker's, though you couldn’t really tell with her eyes the way they were. She released Scarlet's hand and turned her tow horizontal, wrapping it around herself slowly and tiredly and tucking in the corner. She smiled kindly even as she still did not feel well so not to be rude to the company. "I-I will serve to the best of my abilities to help you become that you desire." She replied ever so softly in her weary tone.

Her eyes slowly shut and she began to concentrate. A small aura glowed off her pale frame as a ring of light grew around Shadow Walker along the floor. Sparkles shimmered from the illumination as they passed through and about the Wolf's form. It gave off a light tingling sensation as the energy started to build in the radiance of light that surrounded her.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow's short black pelt rippled at the tickling sensation. Her acidic eyes narrowed, watching the ring of magick warily. She had never liked magick very much, because she could not use it and did not understand it. Brute force was more her and Blade's style.
Still, she had agreed to this...

Being forced to close her eyes as the light grew a few shades too intense for her, Shadow wondered calmly to herself what the outcome of all this would be. Well, if anything, it would be interesting...
Ah, but she couldn't wait to see what Blade said...
</font>
(Jester)

Hydrous would have been amazed if he weren't created by Lynx. Which leaves him with a simple smile. He did not want to interrupt in any way. I could lead to a dastardly result. Remaining silent as well, Hydrous' water snake turns its head to watch Shadow's change. Ixta had already seen how Lynx works. This is a bit different from before. She continued to shiver under her blanket, but was otherwise warming up.

Anonymous

(Vernionator X)

Lynx continued calmly, focusing on the project before her. It seemed like a simple task, but she had never done it before. She knew not very much of the Anthro kind for that matter. It also did not help that Shadow Walker was not normal. Demons and other such creatures of unusual being were difficult. She started to concentrate harder as her body wavered. The weapon used on her before she entered this world must have had a remaining aftereffect. The stamina had been sucked from her body and she was still burdened with it. She also felt some sort of magical resistance emanating from Shadow Walker as well. But Lynx would not stop if that were what Shadow wanted. She persisted until it hurt physically and mentally.

The ring of light grew strong and warm before dwindling rapidly. She could not sustain it. Her eyes were shut tight as she fought to hold her balance. She stood her ground, whimpering silently, forcing out her remaining strength. The light regained strength and sparkled brightly, all the light particles now entering Shadow's body. The energy gathered, covering her form with the white glow and her shape began to re-mold. As her shape was overpowered by the radiance, it stretched upright and slender. The shine faded as her new body's form started to show forth. The light disappeared and her new body was revealed. She was...human??? What was this?? Shadow had become a young lady; a very naked young lady at that. Then Lynx collapsed, falling to the bed before she could see her results.

Scarlet saw the show before her and was rather amazed. She stared Shadow over and returned her attention to the fallen elf girl. She gently sat her up and pulled her close. For some reason, she desired to comfort her in her time of need. She felt soothed by the young elf, but was still a little timid to show too much affection to her.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow clenched her eyes tightly against the light. She felt it fade for a moment, then come back stronger than ever. And that was when she felt the foreign energy build up inside her. Then, with an involuntary snarl, the spell set to work.

Her body stretched and molded itself into a completely new and unknown form. Once complete, she found herself on two legs. Not something she was used to.
Within the second she had fallen forward, bracing herself with her arms. Glancing down at them, she saw hands with fingers. No fur, no claws, nothing telling of what she had once been.
And her own body reeked of human stench.

Oh, simply wonderful. She was now completely human, with no real traces of her previous demonic blood. Her hair was long, straight, and the pure ebony her fur had been. Her skin was fresh and new, and quite pale comparatively. Only the eyes were really the same, that acidic green that knew more than they told.

Sitting up shakily, Shadow's gaze was on the weakened Lynx. Her voice, low and calm, was directed to Scarlet. "Is she alright?" Even her mouth and tongue felt foreign forming the words. At least her voice had not changed too much...
</font>
-----------------------------------------
(Jester)

Hydrous' smile faded when the result was shown. He glanced at her briefly, rather than continuing to stare at her bare form. Shadow Walker didn't really seem to notice the change, she was more concerned about Lynx. Hydrous holds out one hand and a sheet of ice forms in his palm. The surface of the ice is so smooth and flat, that it seems more like a mirror. He holds it out for Shadow to see and calls out her name to gain her attention. Her reaction probably won't be too pleasing.

(Vernionator X)

Scarlet turned her attention over to the now young woman. She looked her new form over and met her unusual gaze. She stared deep into her eyes, but with no anger. "S-she is unconscious..." she whispered softly, holding the small Lynx in her unnerved grasp. She wasn't afraid of the girl; she just didn't know how to be gentle. The sensitivity was destroyed in her arms and that made it hard to tell how much force she was using in them. "S-she should be all right..." she continued quietly, her bloodstained arms unsure what to do.

Scarlet took a deep breath and lifted the small elf into her arms. "I will take her..." she announced, still quiet, but acknowledgeable. She held her close and attempted to make her way past the white wolf and out the door as his attention was focused on his ice mirror for Shadow Walker. But what about Ixta? She avoided eye contact with the spidress. She did not wish to duel her at this point in time now so it would have to wait.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Damn...the girl was out cold. And that did worry her, though really she shouldn't have given a damn. She was currently trying to decide whether or not she wanted to try and crawl over to the two. It was not as though she could walk on these wobbly legs of hers anyhow...

But Scarlet somehow got it into her head to carry Lynx away. Still very unsure of her human body and the way the muscles worked, Shadow reached out and snagged the woman's leg. "Wait, you need to let her lay down for a bit. Besides, I must ask her when she wakes what went wrong. I was not supposed to be human."
As she spoke to Scarlet, her gaze caught the light in the room glinting off of something.
Looking closer, she realized it was a sheet of ice held by Hydrous. And it acted just as a mirror would. Taking in her naked, human form, she scowled.
"How...ugly." She muttered after a moment. "And weak..."
She was not too pleased with the outcome of this little event. Damn it...
</font>
------------------------------------------
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet stopped as Shadow Walker latched onto her. She listened to her opinion quietly, looking down at her. "S-she needs more than just rest...she has suffered mental trauma as well as being very physically strained. I do not know who did what to her, but I can tell she does not need this..." she mumbled softly with a saddened gaze for the girl. Her attention moved back to Shadow as she saw her interest was now at a reflection of herself. "S-strength is irrelevant...a-and you are not ugly..." She replied still in her quiet tone.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow kept a firm grip on the other, piercing green gaze focused back on her. "Rest would help, either way. I understand your concern, she is exhausted both mentally and physically. Still, don't take her too far...I must speak with her soon."
The graveness of the situation was well hidden within her, but it worried her greatly. As a human, she could be so easily tracked...and killed.

Shadow only blinked at Scarlet's words. "Strength is everything in my world." Her words were calm and true. Strength and cunning were the only two things that had kept her alive this long.
"And I cannot see how I am not ugly. Perhaps my mind is still wolf in nature." She shrugged lightly. It was not a big worry of hers. She had never considered beauty as a wolf either, but this...this was just downright ugly. Then again, wolves could not really find humans all that attractive to begin with...
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet felt sympathy for the small elf girl. She waited patiently as Shadow spoke to her. "I-I think she needs more than just rest..." she replied. She had a most accurate way of reading vital signs, but she did not want to go far enough to have to prove how she knew this. It was not something she liked to discuss and she might have to for the persistent Shadow. Lynx was indeed suffering mentally. Her person with two other minds inside her head did not help much. Scarlet couldn't see that far, but she could distinctly sense abnormalities. "...A-and you wanted to be more human, but not human...why?..." she curiously asked in a quiet tone, still remaining in eye contact.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow slowly released Scarlet, nodding softly. Yes...Lynx would need more than rest. Much more.
Sitting back, though still wobbly, Shadow pondered the question presented. Sharp, intellegent green eyes remained focused on Scarlet. If eyes were the reflection of the soul, then Shadow had seen many horrible things. And survived them all...

"I did not want to be more human, nor human at all. Mine is a dying breed. Only myself, my half brother, and my father. There are no others now."
Her stature faltered for a moment, and then she continued.
"I should not care so much, but it is beyond me. I want to find my happiness and keep it. There has never been happiness for me, only survival. Perhaps I hoped change could help in my search. Maybe it won't. Time will tell."
Time...that which she always seemed to face so much of. Always time, always waiting, always living.
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet sighed with maybe even some bit of sympathy for her. After Shadow's grip let go, she stepped back toward the bed and grabbed the sheet while still holding Lynx gently. She knelt down beside Shadow with the elf in her arms and Held the sheet out to her, covering her bare and very womanly shaped body with her slightly quavering blood-spattered arm. "H-here..." she offered her kindly. "You can come of you'd like..." she suggested hesitantly.

(Jester)

Hydrous listened to every bit of the returns between Shadow Walker and Scarlet. His eyes trailed down to stare at the floor as he thought on a bit about himself and his counter part's actions. He was beginning to understand. He looked towards the three without changing his thoughtful expression.
"You go on without me. You could find me within the premisis of the city. I have nowhere to go anyway. Besides, I need time to think more on my existance." With his words, Hydrous leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest. He closed his eyes and continued on his own thinking patterns.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow blinked at the sheet held out to cover her, then realized what it was for. Ah, her nakedness...it didn't really bother her, but then, it wasn't exactly normal to walk around naked as it were...

Taking the sheet, she wrapped it around her body, covering that which needed to be. "Thanks." Listening to both Scarlet's offer and Hydrous' words, Shadow easily made up her mind.
Now...to get up. "I'd like to come with you. But...ah..." She shifted uncomfortably. She hated to ask for help just to stand...
"Could you help me stand up?"
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet paused momentarily to ponder her thoughts. "Mmm..." she responded lightly. She stood up and set Lynx down on her bed gently. She was well aware still of the white wolf's presence, but preferred to ignore him for the time being. Even if she was not in her own world anymore, she still wrongly thought of him as a bestial human that he was not. She had no right to make that assumption, but she was too consumed by what her previous experience had been.

Accepting his comment, Scarlet knelt down in front of Shadow and held out her stained arms to her. She felt that if she were to help Shadow in her current state, she might grow to like it. It might of have been wrong or selfish on some level, but no one sees their own errors. Her expression was sympathetic and yet, she even began to smile a little. Shadow's predicament was unusual and somewhat amusing.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow had tucked in the end of the sheet so that the entire thing was almost like a dress. It was the only way she could use both hands and not have to find a way to hold the damn thing up at the same time.
Well, as embarassing as it was, she did need help standing...

Noticing the grin with sharp green eyes, she chose to ignore it. Grabbing hold of Scarlet's arms carefully, not really minding the blood at all, Shadow steadied herself.
Damn this was stupid and weak...
Slowly standing, the once demoness struggled to find her new center of balance and make standing on two legs possible.
It was alot harder than one would imagine, but Shadow wasn't one for giving up. Keeping a good grip on Scarlet, face one of concentration, Shadow stood up fully and only wobbled a few times.
My, but wouldn't learning to walk be fun...
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet helped her to her feet as Shadow gripped her arms. It was made apparent that she was not bothered by Scarlet's blood and she let it be. Her grin faded as soon as she realized she was doing it and stood with Shadow. She let Shadow use her as a brace as much as she needed to until she got the hang of walking freely on her own. She was now only worried about Shadow's contact with her blood.

She had no clue that it could burn or irritate other people's skin, but just the sheer amount that covered her arms. She would not let her self say anything about it though. She wasn't all that open with people until she met Li, and even still, she was mostly cold to him. She just kept quiet as Shadow learned, feeling an interesting vibe from her. It reminded her of someone she knew a long time ago. And it made her want to do...something...

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
As Shadow steadied herself, she suddenly realized her palms and fingers were...stinging. Utterly baffled, Shadow stared at her hands, still gripping Scarlet's blood stained arms.
Wait...
Blood stained arms...

With a small grunt, Shadow released Scarlet's arms and brought her crimson covered hands close to her face. Yes...it was the blood that was causing it.
With a few clumsy rubs, she got most of the blood whiped off onto the makeshift sheet-dress.
However, without proper support, Shadow didn't stay upright for long.

Loosing her balance, Shadow stumbled into Scarlet and growled. "Damn this..." She muttered, trying to straighten herself without getting any more of the odd blood on her tender flesh. Stupid, stupid human skin and legs and balance...
This was way too frustrating. And she still couldn't stand up!
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet watched in surprise as Shadow jumped from her to smell the blood. She blinked curiously at Shadow and then Shadow fell into her. She held her arms away from her sides and Shadow who wan now against her. Her arms trembled more as she assumed she should not touch her for some odd reason. But why? What was wrong? "Uhm..." she mumbled softly, pausing and trying to think of what to say to her.

She stayed silent and listened as Shadow grumbled in irritated and Scarlet, for some reason, wanted to help her. She let Shadow lay against her as much as she liked, still pondering what the deal was with her blood. Her bandages needed a good changing, but she never wore them, it was Li who had actually gotten her to wear them.

(Blue the Traumatized)
<font color=maroon>
This was getting to be a real pain in the ass. Shadow's surprisingly beautiful human face was twisted in frustration and concentration. Still leaning against Scarlet, who was thankfully taller than her, Shadow began to re-adjust the sheet so that it covered her arms and shoulders as well.

"Something with your blood, it makes my skin sting. Here, now you can help me up a bit." She explained after the task was complete, taking hold of Scarlet's shoulders with long fingers in order to pull herself into a fully standing posture.
"Sorry for falling all over you."

This was just...weird. She hadn't realized being bipedal would be this hard. At least Scarlet was willing to help. That made it a bit easier.
</font>
(Jester)

Ixta was playing it safe. She didn't want to move from where she was. Scarlet was now too distracted to worry about her, which was a good thing. She also thought it to be safer to leave the big wolf alone.

Hydrous' eyes open up so suddenly and he pulls himself away from the wall. He then walks over to the two and smiles at Shadow Walker.
"I have a gift for you. I believe it would take away your feeling of being weak as well." Without stopping to hear anyone's denial or anything, Hydrous places his hand on Shadow's head and channels some energy into her. When he finishes, he backs up a little to give them some space.
"Now you possess the ability to control, manipulate, and create ice and water as I do. Just not as powerful." Hydrous finishes with a smile on his maw.

(Vernionator X)

Scarlet listened in surprise when Shadow informed her about the blood. She was kind of embarrassed and didn't say a thing as she nodded to Shadow's question. "I-it's okay..." she said quietly in response to her last response. Shadow had covered herself well enough and Scarlet brought her arms back in gently, holding onto her again.

Then, out of the blue, the white wolf interrupted and stepped in. A gift? What did he mean by that? She glared at him as he barged in. His large claw covered Shadow's small face, almost smothering her as her preformed his little trick. He backed away and explained and Scarlet just couldn't keep her mouth shut. "What the fuk is your problem?!" she yelled at him. "Nothing is solved by bringing in more power! She was perfectly fine the way she was!" She held Shadow a little protectively for some reason as she retorted her opinion angrily.

Anonymous

(Blue)

Shadow was surprised at the sudden contact on her head, and realized a bit too late that it was Hydrous' hand. "Hey, what...??"
The sudden transfusion of power made Shadow's body shiver for a moment. What the hell was that?? She would not have realized it was magick, for she had never used it and rarely encountered it.
"Power? What the hell did you..."

But she was cut off by Scarlet's sharp retort. Suddenly pulled in a bit close to the woman, and in an oddly protective manner, Shadow began to feel as though she was a chess piece. Or an inanimate doll...
Perfectly fine the way she was? Shadow blinked deep green eyes at the comment, puzzling. Now there was one she had never in her life heard applied to her before. She was always 'not good enough'...what a change...

Much too unsteady to pull away from Scarlet, Shadow simply capped her confusion and frustration and just leaned against the woman.
Better to wait this one out, she was too confused, frustrated, and over all disgruntled to deal with their argument right then. She'd ask Hydrous about the power thing later.

(Jester)

Hydrous glanced at Scarlet as she snapped out at him. He kept a straight face, but it soon converted into a smirk.
"Who are you to judge how another being feels without asking them yourself? If you ask her yourself, I'm sure you'd get a different opinion than what you have in mind." Hydrous notes, not really wanting to prove a point. He just feels that he should give Scarlet something to think about so she'd calm down.
"If she is perfectly fine, then why are you trying to protect her? I believe Shadow can fend for herself. All she asked for was help to get up. I heard nothing more." Hydrous finishes as he crosses his arms.

(Vernionator X)

"...If she can -fend for herself-, then why did you cross the boundaries and giver her something without asking?" she threw back in his face softly, but angrily. Wait...protecting her?? Why WAS she protecting her?? She paused for a moment, realizing what she was doing and was stumped on an answer for her self. Was it to keep HIM from her? But that wasn't right, to hate someone for what they cannot help but be. Ever since The incident, she had never been able to concentrate completely. Always in mental conflict, struggling to cope with her own body. She frowned, staring off at something, unable to respond to such a simple question. Her grip loosened a little on Shadow as she still held her up. "...I..." She thought hard about what to say, but nothing came to her.

Hydrous;s tail is randomly tugged on from behind a few times as a voice followed. "No, I'm not so sure this is a Kitsun. I don't think he has two more." The voice spoke. Li stood behind the Kitsun-like beast after somehow managing to find where Scarlet had been this whole time. A small body in comparison stepped out from behind the wolf with hands in his pockets and an inquisitive look on his face as he took in the situation. He blinked in surprise at Scarlet and Shadow standing there together and then a grin crept up on his face.

Scarlet froze, stunned by Li's usual uncalled entrance. Now he was smiling at her. Just what was he thinking??

(Blue)
<font color=maroon>
Alright, enough was enough! Though Shadow still had to lean on Scarlet, she pushed herself as upright and dominating as possible. And with her old, sharp, acidic eyes, it wasn't hard to project into the room.
"Alright you two, can it! I don't exactly like having to be held up, but I'm dealing with it for now. As for the power thing, well, I have no idea what it was exactly but, thanks, I guess." Her frustration at the situation was very evident, her cool demeanor lost. "And I CAN fend for myself, contrary to popular belief. So lay off, both of you, and let me figure out how to stand up so I don't feel so ridiculous!"

Wow, that had felt good. Her gaze then snapped over to Li when he appeared. Both dangerous eyes narrowed. "And you wipe that grin off your face right now. I don't need any more crap from anybody. Everyone just behave yourselves."
Reminded yet again why she had never really liked pups much...
</font>
(Ruthless)

A very short, brown-haired girl peered out from behind Li. Kitsun? She saw a picture of one flash in his mind when he said it. How... interesting. And now, here was a very large white wolf, whom didn't give off any pleasant emotions in the least, who'd had his tail tugged. The hostility abounded with the argument, and now the sheet wrapped woman was yelling at everyone, including the newcomer, Li. Maybe it would have been better if she hadn't followed him, but she had promised the man some food. He was still enthusiastic, but they'd been waiting for Scarlet for quite a while. Off in a corner lay an unconscious elf on a bed, and the spider lady from before huddled under a comforter.

(Jester)

The room was getting a bit crowded for Ixta's taste. She wasn't liking the situation so far. Perhaps it was time to take a breather. She threw the blanket off herself and nearly leaped out of the bed.
"Fück this!" She remarks before stalking out of the room. She doesn't even notice she left one of her blades on the floor of the room.

Hydrous could only smirk as Scarlet snapped back at him. His smirk grew a bit wider when Scarlet got stumped. Then Shadow walker carried on. In a way, she was almost on Hydrous' side. With the thanks that was given, Hydrous noded his head just before Li began to tug on his tail. The Hydro Bringer looked back at the little man with his smirk still on his face.
"One hundred percent werewolf. Nothing more, nothing less." Hydrous finishes just before Ixta's little outburst. His aqua green eye follow the spidress out the door before his attention returns to Shadow.

(Vernionator X)

Shinigami stood just down the hall Ixta had headed into and stopped as he noticed her. He blinked at her presence, wondering where she had gone off to earlier. He waited as she approached in his direction and noticed her expression. She didn't seem to be in the best of moods and he had the unusual urge to ask her about it.

Li just chuckled at the -cute- Shadow whom he had yet to be introduced to and turned to the wanna-be Kitsun. He pointed his index finger up with a hand gesture. "There are no such things as Werewolves." He grinned beamingly. Returning his attention to the Shadow person, he propped his hands on his hips and closed his eyes. His face showed he was pondering something. "FuFu!" He spoke bright and cheerful, opening his eyes and looking at her. "You look like a FuFu." He said playfully. "Hi FuFu, I'm Li. Very nice to meet you." He greeted her openly. "So, you and Scarlet are...?" He stopped jokingly.

"N-no, nononono." Scarlet stuttered in a somewhat shy tone, trying to hide her emotions from him. She let Shadow lead her around as she was being used as a brace still. She did not want to overpower her or make her feel weaker than she already felt she had become.

(Blue)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow's green eye literally twitched in annoyance. What.the.hell.
She gave Li a look so whithering, it could have made the guard dog of Hell whimper and back away. "FuFu? My name is Shadow Walker." He voice was surprisingly calm, icy cold. And that was a very bad sign.
"What!?" She and Scarlet were what...? Alright, that was it. She was SO not in the mood for this!!

Without warning, a good two-inch thick sheet of ice shot out from where Shadow stood, her utter frustration having triggered the odd new power she possessed.
She jerked from Scarlet, and by some absurdly powerful force of will stood on her own.
"I need some time away from the whole god damn lot of you before I kill somebody!"
With that, she turned on her heel and marched out with relative dignity, only swaying alittle.
This day had just been WAY too much for her to handle...
</font>
-----------------------------------
(Vernionator X)

Scarlet twitched slightly as the ice shot up and sighed. It was Shadow's decision to make and if she'd rather be alone, that is what Scarlet would let her do. She was still analyzing her blood. She had not realized what Shadow pointed out. How come she never noticed this before?

Li could feel a chill run down his spine, but stayed surprisingly calm with his smile. She knew how to intimidate people all right. He stuck his arm across the doorway as Shadow about left. He gave a very sincere apology, but referred to her as Shuu this time. His smile was sweet and innocent and you could tell he was a little nervous around her. He was like that around most women. I guess you could say he was girl shy. Because of that, he tries to lighten up the atmosphere a little bit with an upbeat attitude. He apologized to her quietly about Scarlet and if what he said may have offended her as they now stood away from everyone. Even though he was shy, his charisma was incredible. Something about him was sometimes irresistibly funny or cute to some girls. He replaced her name with Shuu again and it might most likely stick as her nickname to him from now on.

(Jester)

Ixta spotted Shin as she stompped down the hallway.As she walked by, she grabbed his arm to attempt to pull him along, stating,
"C'mon, Shin! I've had enough of this bullshit!" Her voice was somewhat demanding and she was obviously tempered by something.

The little man was different, to put it bluntly. He doesn't even know what a werewolf is when he sees one. Hydrous simply shook his head with his smirk at Li's comment. The little man's jokes were a bit absurd, but not enough to bother Hydrous if centered on him. It takes a lot to get on Hydrous's nerves. Although, the werewolf was a bit stunned when Shadow utilized her new powers briefly. Hydrous smiled at this action. He kept the smile, even when Li decided to stop Shadow to apologize. Hydrous grabbed the little man by the shoulder and picked him up and out of the way of Shadow's path.
"I'd let the lady pass if I were you, for your own sake. You can apologize when the mood is settled." Hydrous explains as he holds Li face to face, temporarily.

(Blue)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow glared her utmost at Li as he stood in her way. She was strongly tempted to beat his head in, but now that she was standing still, her balance was faltering.

She opened her mouth to pracitcally snarl at him, when she heard his new name for her. Shuu? That made her pause just long enough to realize he was trying, rather shyly, to appologize.
With a sigh, Shadow slumped against the doorframe. By this time, the ice was beginning to melt, Shadow not having the learned ability to kept ahold of her ice abilities just yet.

She didn't like loosing control of her anger like that, and made an effort to completely calm before speaking. "Hydrous, let him down. If anyone is going to kick his ass, it's going to be me."
Dangerous acidic eyes shifted to Li then, her face unreadable. At least she was still good at that...
"And as for you." She pondered on it for a moment.
"Appology accepted. But call me FuFu again, and I swear you will not live to regret it."
And there was something about that name...Shuu...what was it? Shuu...
Closing her eyes, Shadow slowly let her tired and wobbly legs give out until she was sitting on the floor, still wrapped up in the bloodied sheet. Today had just been too odd for her tastes...
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Li felt suddenly lifted as he was pulled to Hydrous. He quirked an eyebrow with a cynical look upon his face. "Excuse me, didn't your mother ever tell you not to interrupt grownups when they are talking?" he remarked, shaking his finger at the unthreatening mass of white fur. He then crossed his arms and smirked. "You heard her. My ass is hers, not yours." He stuck out his tongue and pulled down on his lower eyelid. He turned his attention toward Shuu with an innocent look on his face as he nodded happily at her acceptance. He held up his right arm. "I promise, Shuu." Unexpectedly, Li randomly appeared by Shuu's side, miraculously escaping Hydrous's grasp before he knew it, his arm probably still extended without Li on the end of it. "Are you okay?" he asked with his silly grin as he held her arm as she fell down. "Umm...do ya need any help?" he asked generously, but with a hint of timidness.

Shinigami's arm was latched onto and he was pulled down the hall behind Ixta. He could sense her anger toward something, but he did not know what. He stayed quiet as she led him off somewhere and would ask her after she had calmed down. He did not want to set her off.

(Blue)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow snorted softly as Li pushed his new 'protection' to the limits. Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to taunt Hydrous like that...she couldn't actually back up her claim unless Hydrous was polite enough to stop when demanded or...asked. If she asked...

Acidic green gaze shifted to Li as he grabbed hold of her arm. It wasn't as though he had a firm grip or the like, but the fact he was touching her to begin with almost irked her. It was the fact he thought she needed to be supported that really got to her though.
"I'm fine." She snapped, slipping her arm away from him. Actually...she wasn't sure she was alright. Her legs didn't work right, and she actually felt kind of light-headed. That was due to her sudden icy explosion earlier.
She hadn't been ready to use it so soon after aquiring the skill.

That timidness was back in his voice as he asked, and she blinked curiously at him. What, was he afraid of her or something? She wasn't in any condition to actually beat him up, as if it wasn't obvious already.
She sighed and shook her head.
"No, I'll be fine. Just tired of my damn legs not working right."
She stared hatefully down at the bare things sticking out of the end of the sheet, wondering how in the hell she was going to make this work.
</font>
(Jester)

"You're one to speak, little one." Hydrous replies to Li's first statement just before he vanishes from his grasp. The wolven beast arches an eyebrow before glancing down at Shadow Walker and Li. Sure was a fast one. He lowers his arm towards the two and hold out his hand towards Shadow.
"Need any assistance in getting up? Perhaps I can teach you how to walk." Hydous notes as he looms over Li's form.

(Vernionator X)

"Ah, but one must learn to stand before attempting to walk." He stated smugly with his arm and index finger pointed upward. He then helped Shuu to her feet, making surer she could stand before he attempted to let go. He did not fear the large wolf; in fact, he was used to it from where he came from.

Scarlet then pushed her current thoughts from her mind and brushed through them and out the doorway, grabbing Ekrina on her way out. She didn't seem to care at the moment and just wanted out of there. She waited outside patiently with Ekrina, accidentally staining the girl's clothing with her bloodied arms. She leaded up against the wall with her arms at her sides, blood dripping lightly as she waited for Li to finish up and come with them. She kept silent, not very much in the mood to interact right now. Not like that’s any different from her usual self.

(Ruthless)

Standing outside now, apparently, Ekrina stared forlornly at her stained chiton. That was, until she saw the blood on Scarlet. "Oh my," she gasped lightly, "that looks painful..." She reached up with hands that glowed with a creamy light. "I'll see what I can do about it." The small girl surrounded one of Scarlet's forearms with her tiny hands without actually touching the arm. The glow brightened slightly and disappeared as if soaking into the injured flesh.

(Blue)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow snorted at Li's witty little comeback, but only had time to blink before being hauled to her feet. Grabbing hold of the doorjam, Shadow quickly jerked her arm away from the helpful Li.
"I'm fine..." She muttered, watching Scarlet suddenly brush by them all. Right...time to follow...? Ugh, she didn't know what to do at this point. Get some clothes for one...and find Blade.
Yes, she wanted to see her younger brother. Well...half-brother...

"I need some clothes...And I want to find Blade as well." She spoke mainly to Hydrous one would assume, as he was the only one who knew who Blade even was. But then again, she could probably use all the help she could get, whether she wanted it or not.
Taking a breath, Shadow somehow managed to stumble out into the hall on her own, quickly leaning against the wall, on the other side of Scarlet, for support.
So damned annoying...and her sheet kept slipping...
Ugh...
Pulling the sheet back up, she just decided it would be easier to hold it in place until she got real clothing and wasn't in danger of flashing everyone her new human body.

What an odd day...
</font>
(Jester)

As soon as Ixta drug Shin to the front end of the hotel, she remembered one thing before she went to open the door to go outside. She turned to Shin.
"I left my cloak back in the room. Could you go get it for me? I really don't want to go through that mess again." Ixta asks.

Hydrous followed Shadow out of the room. When she leaned back against the wall is when Hydrous held out his hand in front of her.
"Give me your hand. I'm going to teach you how to walk before we go anywhere." Hydrous notes, as calm as can be. He can feel deep in the back of his mind that his equal is experiencing a bit of rage. This is a different rage. One that is fueled by the pain that was inflicted directly to his heart. Hydrous can't figure out why his equal would be so furious though.

(Vernionator X)

As Scarlet leaned against the wall, her tired gaze looked down and over at Ekrina as she spoke. She sighed and held her arm out for the unusual girl. It was better than nothing. But if you had looked closely, bone was visible...or rather, what looked like metal actually. Scarlet was too tired and wasn’t remembering to hide it. Some machine was very visible through the tears in her skin, even more as her fingers twitched lightly. And then Shuu...er, Shadow was next to her against the wall. The name Shuu actually sounded kind of cute now that she thought about it, but she would never admit it. Her gaze moved over to Shuu as the poor thing was being bombarded with help. "Leave her alone..." she mumbled wearily to Hydrous. Her blood circulation was slow and she was cold. Her body needed to recover from previous incidents, but she never took the time to do so.

Li smiled and sighed, mumbling to himself as everyone left the room to stand in the hallway. He then glanced over at the small elf girl out cold on the bed and wandered over there curiously. He activated a mode on his watch, which scanned her vitals with holographic displays, and he relaxed. She was all right, just overexerted. She reminded him of someone he knew and just as small. And she was wearing a towel...and she was very well figured. He paused timidly for a moment and shook it off. He made one of his decisions and scooped her up to himself and held her gently with one arm as she was about the size of a child. He trotted out to the crowd unnoticed as they suddenly saw him standing next to Shuu again. With an innocent grin on his face, he pulled out a round computer chip that looked like a gemstone. He placed the half-inch, dome shaped item in the center of Shuu's neck and as it made contact with her soft skin, a band formed from it and connected around her neck. It looked like a choker that girls usually wear. It sent a small tingly sensation through her body momentarily as Li stepped back. Suddenly, average Kitsun clothes began to digitize around Shuu's body that adjusted to fit her size. It was a loose fitting white shirt and gray baggy jeans and it even came with very comfy white undergarments. The material was soft, yet very durable and even retracted back into the collar. "There." he stated proudly in a silly way. "It was meant for a guy Kitsun, but it comes with stuff for a girl to wear it too." he explained with a hint of embarrassment in his voice. He might have been irritating Hydrous, and he either didn't know or didn’t care.

(Ruthless)

The girl finished her work on Scarlet's arms, however meager it was. The bleeding had stopped, and the skin had regrown, but one could tell that the tissue was still delicate and sensitive. "Sorry I can't get it any better than that, but at least you'll stop dripping everywhere..."

Li came up and placed the collar on Shuu's neck. The effect dazzled Ekrina. "Wow! How neat!" She innocently strode up to the woman and ran her fingers over the material of the pants.

Quickly remembering herself, she turned to Li, noticing the sleeping elf. She looked around at everyone, and timidly asked, "So who's hungry? How much should I plan to make for dinner, and who's coming?"

Anonymous

(Blue)
<font color=maroon>
Shadow growled to herself, the frustration mounting. It was causing a dull throbbing in her forehead, which she could guess was a headache. This was really annoying...
And for once, she was glad for somebody's help, as Scarlet told everyone, though quietly, to leave her alone.
"Yeah, what she said. Just get away from me already."
She mumbled, about ready to just sit on the floor for a bit and sort everything out. Of course, she didn’t get a chance to do that...

Shadow jerked lightly as Li set the strange stone-thing against the vulnerable flesh of her neck. Her entire body tingled for a moment, and a deep unease settled in the pit of her stomach.
"What the hell is...?" But her question was answered before she even got a chance to fully ask. Clothing suddenly began to just...appear around her body. Blinking a few times, she watched as the simple garment adjusted itself to fit her better, though it was still comfortably baggy. She glanced at Li with those acidic eyes as he explained it to her.
"Oh...um..." She managed to drop the sheet and get a better look at her new clothes.
"Thanks..."
She glanced at the girl who had decided to touch her leg, realizing that one, she had no idea who she was and two, she was touching her. Well, her clothing really, but still, she wasn’t a very touchy type of person. Obviously.
At least the girl’s attention was easily diverted away, and Shadow was again free of physical contact.

Still leaning against the wall, Shadow chose to remain silent and simply brood a bit, noting that at least she had clothing now. Thanks to the too-eager-to-help Li...
Yeah, this was just one hell of a weird day.
</font>
(Vernionator X)

Shinigami blinked for a moment and looked her up and down, glancing at her bullet wound and what she should have been wearing to cover herself. She was not wearing the coat he had made her. What happened to it, he wondered. In fact, he was having a bit of trouble remembering a lot of that incident as well as the incident back up in the room. What was causing it? His mind returned to Ixta and he held his hands out to her. In one, a black cloak formed, matching the likeness of her original and in the other was a replica of the black coat he had previously made her. Both were very light and soft and nearly indestructible. She was given the choice of what she wanted, even if she wanted both. Shinigami did not mind. After all, it was for the person he had been intrigued by, ever since he met her.

Anonymous

This is about the time Hydrous began to wonder about Li. The boy has been overly helpful towards Shadow Walker. She did appear human at the moment. That's just great and whenever Hydrous tried to help, he gets rejected. He's become overly calm over the hour. Perhaps there's been a change with his other half. He doesn't seem too bothered by the whole ordeal otherwise.
"Well, Shadow does need her space, so I'll go wait outside until you're all ready to move on." With his words, the massive lycanthrope walks passed the whole group and continues down the hallway towards the stairwell.

"How the..." Ixta starts, a bit stumped as to how Shin got ahold of her cloak so fast. He even got the jacket he gave her earlier. She doesn't bother asking and just takes the cloak to throw it on. That's odd... it's way lighter than before. Also something else she'd rather not question. She then throws the hood over her head and turns about to head towards the exit of the building. It hasn't dawned on her yet that she totally forgot about one of her six blades in the room.

Anonymous

(Wow, I'm blind...I didn't even see this thread!)

Shadow blinked as Hydrous suddenly took his leave of them. At least he'd still be close. Out of everyone here right now, he was probably the only one she actually trusted at the moment. Besides, she needed his help with finding her brother.

The feeling of being overwhelmed still had not dissipated, and the throbbing in her forehead was only getting worse. With a soft growl Shadow let herself slide down the wall into a much more comfortable sitting position. Once there, she simply flopped onto her side and shut her eyes, taking a few deep breaths. The cool floor against her cheek helped to sooth her just alittle, though right now a bit of contact with her brother and a big forest would have been preferable.

But with her eyes closed, and everything focused on the coolness against her face, she could almost forget everything else around her. All the craziness, the newness, the insecurity...if she concentrated hard enough...it might just go away for a time.
The wolf in her was strong at the moment, as she craved comfort from her brother, the only of her kind she had met in a long time. She needed that physical and vocal reassurance badly. Even if it was not from Blade, the frightened wolf in her still wanted to be comforted. Everything was so new, so akward...
She was completely out of her element...

Anonymous

The small girl, while still curious about a response to her question, was now distracted once more by the woman slumping to the floor.  "Oh goodness!"  She crouched down next to Shuu and bit at her lip, "A-Are you okay?"

Anonymous

Li's stomach immediately growled at that word and he smiled.  Before he could speak, his attention diverted back to Shuu as she slid to the floor and lay there.  He crouched down next to her with the small elf still in his arms and blinked curiously.  Again, before he could speak, a small scarred hand extended and rested on Shuu's cheek softly.  He stared at the hand and followed it back to the girl in his arms.  Her eyes were open barely as she gazed cross-eyed like through Shuu and pet her cheek.  She did not speak, but tried to smile as her eyes closed again and her hand fell limp.  Li blinked again and paused.  "Does she know Shuu?" he asked curiously.  

Scarlet just leaned against the wall and watched.  "Shuu is most likely trying to cope with grasping simple things right now."  She mumbled softly.  "All her senses have changed.  She's probably dizzy, blurred and unfocused.  Her ears, her eyes, her nose, her tongue and her skin...They're most likely spazzing right now..." she continued softly.  "Now, can we all just go?  I'm tired, she's tired, he's hungry... " She rambled on quietly with a bit of irritation and fatigue in her voice.

Shinigami obediently followed after Ixta as she went on her merry way.  "So, where are we going now?" he asked in his slow and patient voice, catching up next to her.  "Your wound will require medical attention later.  I will be able to provide it if you wish." He offered as they headed off to who-knows-where.

Anonymous

Shadow was still attempting to focus on just the ground when a voice penentrated her concentration. "I'm fine." She snapped curtly, never once opening her eyes.
Just the cool of the floor...concentrate on just that...
Just the cool of the floor...

A thin sheet of ice began to spread out across the floor from where her cheek rested against it, her concentration summoning the still-knew powers Hydrous had given her. She wasn't even aware of it...

The gentle touch at first angered her, but the smell was familiar. Acidic green eyes open slowly and she stares at the again-limp Lynx. For some reason, the single touch had calmed her, soothed her, more than she would have expected.
And Scarlet's words were just what needed to be said.
Scarlet was earning some serious respect points with Shadow right then. Sitting up, she still didn't notice the ice, but instead turned her gaze up to the other woman. "Would you  help me up please?" She asked, the most calm and polite she had been all day.
At least Scarlet was on her side...

(Uber crap post...)

Anonymous

Scarlet blinked when Shuu changed her tone completely and asked for her assistance.  "uh...s-sure..." Scarlet leaned over and extended her meagerly healed hand to Shuu gently.  She helped Shuu up, bracing herself against the wall and sighing.  

Li smiled and got back up with the small elf in his arms.  "All better?" he smiled.  "Good." He answered.  "Now we shall take your offer." He looked down at Ekrina happily.

Anonymous

She beamed the cutest smile back at him.  "Great!  Just, who's we?  I'm still not sure who's coming.  It's kind of necessary so I know how much to make."  She looked back at Li expectantly with big wondering eyes.

Anonymous

Shadow took the help calmly and without a word. She had to brace herself against the wall in order not to topple over again. Her balance was getting better though, and for that she was grateful.
She waited for everyone to decide what the hell was going on, knowing she would have no choice but to tag along. She couldn't afford to be alone right now. She was too weak, too vulnerable.
Damn this new body...

Anonymous

Li looks around at everyone and then turns back to Ekrina.  " I guess it's just the four of us then. So just lead the way young lady." He smiles.

Anonymous

She grinned, "Okay!  Well, we're off then.  Just follow me!"  She veritably skipped through the door with the two she'd originally invited and two weakened others.

More to come in "Come Inside!" ^-^

Anonymous

Shortly after the room was silent, a rustling made itself known on the bed.  Or it would have, had anyone been around.  The forgotten jacket moved on the disheveled bed.  Color shifted across it, from the original black to flat gray and back again.  A sleeve rose and fell, the hole for a wrist widening then growing slack.  The other sleeve rose and fell, seemingly grasping at the chilled air.  Slowly, with shuddering movements, it clawed its way the edge of the bed until, in the most sudden, jarring action yet, it plopped to the floor.  It lay still.  Silence defeated the rustling.

Movement interrupted the silence after a time.  The jacket had landed in a rumpled pile, but was now quivering.  It shook until it lay sprawled on the floor as if on its back.  Its definition was fading.  The collar, the buttons, the stitching were all melting and reforming.  At the end of it all, it was still, but no longer the same.  A full outfit was laid out neatly.  The jacket, no longer so long, had below it a pair of pants.  An impossible wind ruffled the arrangement.  The jacket and pants inflated, and in a sudden lurch of forced movement, the hollow clothing sat up.  Limbs flailed, and it pushed its back up against the side of the bed.  The sleeves reached up and began to grope at where a head should be.  Slowly, a yarny film closed off the hole in the jacket’s neck.  It bubbled up and outward like a balloon.  Hollow eye sockets in the ski mask blinked and looked around.  Now that it had a head, the shapeshifter seemed less disoriented.

It felt around for support, and as it lifted a leg to stand, shoes bubbled from the pants.  A short time later that had previously been filled with various struggling, the clothing person walked calmly out of the inn.  It felt the presence of its core.  While it didn’t feel like it needed to go, it wanted to, even if just to confirm what it thought to be already the case.