Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In need of some amusement XDD

Started by Goldie, June 21, 2005, 03:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

Soo...I have a character in the Mountains under the thread "Where have you taken me!?"  where he and his servant (Serafin's Orindis) are currently stranded and I think that amusement is called for....

Or rather...sadistic amusement XDD

Anyone who wishes to go and stir up trouble there please go right ahead!!  They're currently up a tree for the night ^^;;

Anonymous

I might be able too! I've been trying to create a new charrie.. and yeah. Maybe. Or I'll just throw in someone else.. I'll try though XD

Anonymous

Well, I tried posting Akuji-dear in a thread, but I think I'll killed it... so I'll come reek havoc in yours!

Rhindeer

XD Actually the thread where you posted Akuji...it's mainly just that Talyafera is away for now, until she finds housing and gets situated. So that thread (and a few others where she plays a charrie) are on hiatus. XD And then Damaged16 is also gonna be goin' away soon...

So you didn't kill it! XD But, yeah, for the time being, it is a good idea to join a different thread! ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

QuoteOr rather...sadistic amusement XDD

i can hear the footsteps of the darkest of the dark and the most sadistic of the sadistic..walking towards your characters......

DARLIG....OH DARLIG YOU ARE NEED IN THE MOUNTAINS GOOD SIR!!!!

or maybe.....i should bring the one thing WORSE, BY FAR WORSE than darlig......his former master.....oh yes.....it might be done.....it might be done....