Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Walking... walking... WAH! [Gar and Pin!]

Started by Gar, August 17, 2012, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gar

Gar skipped along in the mountains, bored out of his mind. He scanned the mountainside, noticing a small hole in the wall of the cliff. Moving closer to investigate, he slipped on a patch of mud! Catching himself before his clothes got soiled. Growling as he stood up, he gasped, looking at the entrance of the cave.

pin

Pin moans as he lifts the rock. He sees his visitor and says, "What are you doing here!" He puts the rock down behind him as he pulls out his waraxe.

Gar

He yelped, and stumbled again. This time, he did fall in the mud. As he scrambled up, he managed to pull out Flamereaver, his gigantic freakin' sword. As he readied himself, he shouted at Pin. "You sure you want to do this?"

pin

"Why are you here!?" He demanded as he walked towards the muddy elf

Gar

He glared at the well-built, grumpy dwarf. "How should I know? I was trying to find my way back from a tavern!" He sighed. "We going to fight?" He readied his stance.

pin

"Oh." The slightly angered dwarf said embaressed, "Where are you headed?"

Gar

He sighed and lowered his blade. "How should I know? I was heading out of Serendipity to another place. I'm flat broke." A small head poked her head suspiciously out of one of his pouches, then quickly hid back inside. Gar turned to the side slightly, blocking Pin's view of his pouches.

pin

"Ok well I have tunnels leading to all the closest cities in my cave if you want to take one." He gestured trying to be kind for a change.

Gar

"It's okay, I figure walking will do me good." He said, motioning to the hilly grassland.

pin

"Okay who is your friend there in the pouch?" Pin asked.

Gar

A muffled gasp came from his pouch. Gar shifted nervously. "Ah, what was that you said? I'm afraid I didn't catch that."

pin

"I SAID WHO IS THAT IN YOUR POUCH." He demanded as his temper started to rise. "I don't typically mumble!"

Gar

He shifted once more. "No one's in there, are you drunk? I think I can smell dwarf spirits... Besides, who could fit in there in the first place?" He chuckled.

pin

"I CAN TELL YOU ARE LYING AND I AM ALWAYS... -BURP- ... DRUNK," He Roared!

Gar

He sighed. "You want to know?" He slowly reached inside his pouch, and lifted out La'Tsella.

pin

Gar

La'Tsella stumbled as the drunken dwarf yelled. Gar quickly caught her so she wouldn't fall. "Talk quieter! Besides, do you want people to hear you and find your cave?" He sighed. La'Tsella spoke with her small voice. "H-hello!"

pin

"Even if people do find my cave," He hiccups, "They won't ever get in I'm pretty sure only a dwarf could lift that rock!" The intoxicated brute yells!

Gar

Gar sternly looked at him. "You should stop drinking. All it gives you is water weight."

pin

"Why are you talking you are drunk too," He yells, "and you little person what is your name!"