Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Walking... walking... WAH! [Gar and Pin!]

Started by Gar, August 17, 2012, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gar

Gar pushed off the conversation. La'Tsella looked at Pin, and told him her name. "La'Tsella."

pin

"Hello LA'TSELLA HOW ARE YOU, YOUR FRIEND HERE THAT IS CARRYING YOU IS DRUNK," He told La'Tsella.

Gar

La'Tsella looked at Pin strangely, then to Gar. "Ah... no, I don't believe he is..." She looked at Pin again. "I'm not sure if you can get drunk on mead..."

pin

"I CAN GET DRUNK ON WATER SO YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET DRUNK ON MEAD," HE INFORMED, "OK IT HAD A LITTLE OF DWARVERN SPIRITS IN BUT WHATEVER!"

Gar

Gar shrugged. "Whatever. Keep drinking, see if I care." He turned his back, and started to walk away. La'Tsella slid into her pouch.

pin

"I WAS TALKING TO YOUR FRIEND, GET BACK HERE," He demands as he races towards his new opponent and swings his great axe that he got from his dad. It was an antique that has been in his family since his great great great great grandmother Hilda. It was enchanted by a necromantic friend of his family so when it kills anyone then that person will come back as a skeleton teammate. Thats at least what the story says, Pin had never seen it happen.

Gar

Gar ducked with great speed, then whipped out his curved knife, suitably named Agony. He jumped back, before dashing forward and slashing at the dwarf.

pin

"Ahh," the dwarf screamed as the blade cut his arm. He retaliated by pulling a throwing axe and throwing it. When it missed terribly he swung his axe at the elf.

Gar

Gar sidestepped, sheathing his knife, and whipped out his greatsword, parrying the blow.

pin

Verian was just walking along the forest when he heard a scream. He ran towards the noise to see what was happening. When he got there it was a dwarf fighting an elf the dwarf started to swing his axe and that is when he realized that the dwarf was of the Saasin family. The Saasin family was a old friend of his family. His grandfather enchanted the Saasin great axe to make spawn the dead of Saasin's enemys."I must help the dwarf!" He accedentally said out loud, then he covered his mouth and muttered, "oops."

Gar

Gar glanced at the necromancer, then re-focused on the dwarf. "You don't want to do this..." He said, directed at both the dwarf and the necromancer.

pin

"Who are you and why are you trying to help me," The counfused dwarf yelled. "I am Verian Ferroro you can call me Icy and you are of the Saasin family," Verian replied kindly bowing. "You... You are a Ferroro, a necromancer, well help me!" The dwarf responded in amazment. Icy pulled his staff and raised a skeleton, the skeleton charges at Gar. While Pin chopped at the opponent's arm.

Gar

Gar grunted, and dodged Pin's swing, and quickly stabbed his sword through the skeleton's skull, crushing it in the process. He sprinted towards the necromancer, jumped, and swung his boot towards the necromancer's gut.

pin

Verian reacted and pulled a skull from the ground at enormous speeds and hit Gar's foot. Then he resurected the skeleton which pulled a bow and shot a bow towards the elves.

Gar

Gar winced as the skull hit him, and quickly flung a few throwing knives towards the skeleton, and the necromancer.

pin

"Ok, Ok lets stop for a second," Verian said stopping, "Why are you two even fighting I would like to know before I continue trying to kill you."

Gar

Gar motioned to Pin. "Your friend here went into a drunken rage."

pin

"No you carried off your friend while I was trying to talk to her!" Corrected the drunken dwarf.

Gar

La'Tsella poked her head out of the pouch. "Actually... I slipped into the pouch of my own accord." She shook her head slowly. "You shouldn't drink so much. It's bad for you." She slid back into the pouch. Gar nodded. "She speaks the truth."

pin

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Pin screamed as he charged towards the elf.
"Ahh!" Verian was startled by the sudden screaming.