Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Walking... walking... WAH! [Gar and Pin!]

Started by Gar, August 17, 2012, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gar

Gar frowned, but then rushed forward, and slammed his knee into the dwarf's face, knocking him out. As Gar fell back down he grimaced. "I've always heard that dwarves have faces of iron, but never believed it to be true." Looking at Icy, he frowned. "You serve this drunkard?"

pin

"Serve him, not exactly. Although our families are very good friends. Back when my great great grandfather was in trouble with the snow leopards of the north his ancestral drunk saved my grandfather," Verian explained. "After that my grandfather Kalion enchanted the Saasin family axe to repay him. That axe will bring back any that die by it to help fight the owner. This axe is a symbol of our families' friendship and alliance."

Gar

La'Tsella poked her head out of the pouch. "I wondered what that aura I noticed was." She looked at the axe and pondered. "Strange magic, necromancy is." She looked at Gar. "Did you see it glowing?" Gar shook his head.

pin

"Hey when he wakes up i think i could convince him to just work this out and not go all drunken rage. I think that you could be a very good ally to me and him. You seem like a very powerful fighter and i would like to see to it that you don't get kill Pin and he doesn't kill you," Verian went on. "My name is Verian but you can call me Icy."

Gar

Gar nodded. "That's a good idea. Why don't we bring him inside his house, and make something that won't get him drunk?" Gar fumbled in his pocket and came up with a packet of tea. La'Tsella poked her head out. "Hey! That's mine!" Gar grinned. "It's for a good cause." They both laughed.

pin

"That's a good idea, but how are we supposed to get in to his house?" Verian replied, "I mean that boulder is probably over one hundred fifty pounds how are we supposed to lift it."