Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Can I get two Silver coins!? OPEN!

Started by Dreamwolf, November 11, 2012, 05:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancaria

Zhuge Pretended to contemplate it for a second before nodding his head "Indeed that seems more than fair. Are you traveling out this day or do you plan to wait for the new day before heading on? If you are staying for the night, I will be moving on towards Fara myself tomorrow, so we can either meet this evening to complete the trade or I can meet you at the Town gate at dawn?"

He was pleased this had gone well and the next village should prove more profitable.

(OOC Sorry its not very good I had a bit of a block)

Dreamwolf

((No worries))

Fen paused. "I had planned to leave now. You may meet me at the gate this evening. I must stop at another shop before leaving, to procure some ore for my usual trade. If you've anything else you'd like to trade for a trinket or two, something to exchange in Fara for something else. I am always looking for interesting trades and barter."

alex_xr

Aira watches the two exchange business, and just stands there ready to follow the merchant and his fox. She wonders if the man will join us or not.  She just stayed there silently not having anything to add to their conversations.